Toyota of Somerset

Isaac Hart

June 25, 2017

"Wonderful experience"

- lesmtucker

When I first got to Toyota I knew what I wanted but didn't know if I could get the payments I needed, thus I was going to go with a lower trim. Mr. Coston worked with me so that I could get exactly what I wanted. It was a wonderful, easy experience. So glad I chose Toyota of Somerset.

Lloyd Johnson

June 20, 2017

"We love our Highlander!"

- Tammy Lawson

Isaac Hart was such a joy to work with. We had such a great experience with Toyota of Somerset. Love our Highlander it's everything we were looking for.

Isaac Hart

June 17, 2017

"Outstanding Purchase Experience"

- Harold Jones

My wife and I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Tacoma from Toyota of Somerset. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from TOS. Jason Coston was the Sales Representative assisting us with both of our purchases. Our first purchase was in 2013, when we purchased a 2008 Toyota Tundra. Jason was so very helpful with that purchase and we were quite pleased with the vehicle he sold us. We received much pleasure from the Tundra while we had it. When we pulled onto the lot this time, Jason was the guy who came out to greet us, and he remembered us. He even addressed us by our names before we even had a chance to introduce ourselves. Now, how impressive is that after four years? We already had a vehicle in mind that we wanted after researching it on the internet, but Jason was instrumental in helping us make a final decision. His knowledge about Toyotas is impressive. Jason expedited the entire purchase process, and less than ninety minutes after we arrived, we were driving our new vehicle off the lot. Price negotiation was no hassle at all, and we feel that we received a fair deal with no reservations. Jason is to be commended for representing TOS in such a wonderful way. He dealt with us in an open and honest manner, answering any and all questions we had without hesitation. I personally feel that he went overboard to accommodate us with the purchase. I cannot say enough good about him. If and when I need another vehicle, rest assured that I will look first at Toyota of Somerset, simply because of the wonderful experiences we have enjoyed there.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $27894