Toyota of Somerset

Lloyd Johnson

Ryan Shanks, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Somerset

Ryan Shanks

March 22, 2017

"Excellent Service - Highly Recommend!"

- PhelpscanHelp

This is my 2nd vehicle purchased with Jason at Toyota. Jason provides top notch service each and every time. While others companies attempted to shove something down my throat, Jason took time to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. Never once did he try to push anything on me that I didn't want. I won't deal with anyone else. A trustworthy car salesman...who knew? Lol. Thank you Jason!

March 20, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- Toyota Gal

Jason was the first to greet us at the dealership. He gathered all the information we ask for timely, always courteous and professional. He stayed late to negotiate our trade and walked us to our new 4 Runner to help sync our phone and explain all the features. We would highly recommend Jason and the team at Toyota of Somerset! Thank you Jason!

March 11, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Jeffncrystalb

Stacy is a superb salesman. He really goes out of his way to answer all your questions and to find the right vehicle for you. This is our second vehicle purchased from Stacy and Toyota of Somerset and will be back again!

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $27864