Toyota of Somerset

Jeff Hall

Lloyd Johnson, Sales Manager, Toyota of Somerset

Lloyd Johnson

August 18, 2017

"Overall great experience "

- Shane&AmberJ

Great local dealership with a great selection. Isaac Hart is a great salesman as well as a nice person. Willing to help us get the best deal and work with us as much as possible. Definitely went above and beyond, both friendly and courteous!

Isaac Hart

August 17, 2017

"Excellent Service! "

- Haley_Lovins

I went to Toyota of Somerset today knowing exactly which vechiles I wanted to look at. Jason made sure I seen everything I wanted to see. He worked with me for most of the morning making sure I would be able to take home a car within my budget with out giving up what I wanted. Jason and the finance team went above and beyond for me today. I am beyond greatful for the excellent customer service and will be using Toyota of Somerset and Jason for my future vehicle purchases as well!

August 17, 2017

"Great experience great deal"

- Andrew D Kaszowski

After days of searching and being haggle to death by dealership after dealership I was quiet surprised when Jason and his staff at Toyota of somerset were so helpful and friendly and genuinely interested in getting me on a vehicle for a great price. Jason was able answer all of my questions. Excellent service would recommend!!!!

Used 2014 Lincoln MKZ, $18900