Toyota of Somerset

Jeff Hall

Stacy Dykes, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Somerset

Stacy Dykes

February 18, 2017

"Great car, great deal, great salesman, great finance manager"

- Clark C R

I am really glad I made the trip to Somerset to get my car. Jordan Ray, my salesman, did a very good job and was very helpful and competent in getting the job done. Thanks to everyone at Toyota of Somerset. I love Toyotas and now I've found my dealer.

February 17, 2017

"The best service I've ever received. "

- j.amyx

Toyota of Somwrswt is my absolute top pick when buying a car. I have had the great pleasure of dealing with whom I refer to now as my go-to-guy Jason Costin. From start to finish he has made buying my cars so effortless and enjoyable. We all know how hard it can be but Jason is truly phenomenal at what he does and made the experience tremendously easy. If you're in the market for a new car then Jason Costin is the man to see.

February 16, 2017

"Fun shopping at Toyota of Somerset"

- traderjames

Jeff Hall is a great guy to deal with. He is pleasant, honest and knows his business. He is the one we always want to help us in buying any vehicle. We have bought several vehicles at Toyota of Somerset. We also spoke with Lloyd Johnson whom we have know since he was a child. He grew up in our neighborhood. We are proud of the fine person he grew up to be. We are thrilled with out new Toyota Avalon.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38110