Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group
Call
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group

" Chase Maldonado was GREAT.Terrific Service."

Live in New Jersey and Maryland, could not find any dealer with the color, options, and interior, I wanted in a Ram 1500 Crew Laramie Longhorn. Checked, Ebay, found the truck I wanted, called Sales Advisor, Chase Maldonado, who answered all my questions, quoted a great price and deal was made. Chase gave me a great trade in price on my 07 Gmc crew cab, 4X4 sight unseen. Dealt with Kay Lynn, to confirm all contracts for truck sale, Chrysler extended warranty and delivery. No surprises from anyone, final price was what was listed in the original quote. Ram was delivered to my home in New Jersey, by James, and my GMC trade was taken back to Vernon Auto Group. No high pressure tactics and no surprises at closing. I have recommended Vernon Auto Group to my family and friends.

"Hassle free buying and delivery"

Lesley was great. I was traveling during the purchase of this vehicle, and he was very attentive without being pushy or overbearing, and the overall experience of buying was great. I opted to have the vehicle delivered to me in Austin, and the 4runner arrived in great shape, clean, and the drivers were so friendly!

"Purchase new 2015 Chevy 2500"

Adrian was awesome! He was very knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions quickly and clearly. He did not put pressure on me about buying, which is VERY important. He was also very flexible when it came down to getting paperwork sent/completed. He even answered texts and phone calls after business hours. He had a very professional and friendly demeanor every time we were communicating. I love the new truck, but he really sealed the deal. He just made things easy. I wasn't worried about anything except is this the vehicle I want. He didn't play games or go back and forth. This has been the most efficient, low stress, and fun purchase I've ever made. When I picked up the truck he went over the features of the vehicle with me in detail. I was very impressed with him through this entire process. Overall best buying experience I have ever had without a doubt! Melinda was wonderful too. A cheerful person that was fun to talk to. She also answered all my questions quickly and clearly.

"Excellent Customer Service "

Steve was great in all aspects of the sale, taking pictures of trucks, answering any questions I had. Experience was fast and no monkey business. Once we got to Melindas desk, it took like 5 minutes to sign papers and we were off and running.. Both were professional and polite. If we buy in the future we will be coming back. Thanks again from Wichita Falls

October 20, 2014

Thank you for your great response! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

"You know the deal!!! "

Randall Winship helped us get a 2015 Ford truck, he did an amazing job. He never once gave up on us even though we were undecided on which one we wanted. He worked his butt off to help us get a great trade in value on our other truck and to get the new truck just the way we wanted it. We could never thank Randall Winship and the Vernon auto group enough for everything they did. If you are looking for a vehicle I recommend Vernon auto group and ask for Randall Winship. Once again we left happy!!! Thanks again, Brady and Katie Hall Gary Haynes

October 20, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review Brady & Katie! We appreciate your business. Contact us if we need to assist you with anything!

"Thanks Steve! "

Steve Ybarra took to time to work with me by going above and beyond to help me find a vehicle. Even though the dealership was 180 miles from my home, it was well worth the trip. Steve set me up with a vehicle that fit my price range and met all my needs. Thanks Vernon Auto Group for making my car buying experience a good one.

October 20, 2014

Thank you Mark for your awesome response to Vernon Auto Group! We are ecstatic that you would share your experience with everyone! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Let us know in the future if we can help you!

"Excellent price. Great service. "

The vehicle was in great shape. The price was very good. It was worth driving half way across the country to buy a truck from them. I have recommended them to several of my friends and associates and will by another vehicle from them.

October 20, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

"Fantastic service and professionalism! "

I worked with Randall Winship for the purchase of a used vehicle. I have never had a better experience buying a vehicle. Not only do they price their very competitively but they offer fair and competitive prices for trade ins. I really like their business structure as well, where the salesmen are a team, not a group of car salesmen. They can truly work with you to find the vehicle you are working for.

October 20, 2014

"Ask for Brandon Mitchell"

This was our first out of state vehicle purchase and Brandon Marshall and Vernon Auto Group made finding and buying this vehicle easy! No haggling, up front answers to questions, quick responses to every phone call and email, clear directions on how to fill out and overnight required documents. Thank you Brandon and Vernon Auto group!

October 20, 2014

Thank you for the awesome Review! We appreciate your business. Contact us if we need to assist you with anything!

"I Best Truck buying experience I have ever had."

I ordered a new Super Duty from Dane Townson and it was so easy and he kept me informed all the way through production to delivery, when I arrived at the airport the representative from Vernon Ford was there is a clean car to take me and my Wife back to the Dealer, Dane was there to meet us and the truck I ordered was there Clean and full of Fuel, then Sara Raines came out to go over all of the functions of the Truck with us and it would have been difficult for us without her helping us set up the Truck, after we left I noticed I had left my Sweatshirt in the pick up car and called Dane he called me back instantly and had it in the mail to me the same day. I will definitely order anymore Vehicles from Dane at Vernon Ford.

October 14, 2014

Thank you Darrin for the awesome review! If you need something in the future give us a call!

Steve Ybarra