Vernon Auto Group

2803 Wilbarger Street,
Vernon, Texas 76384
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group Learn More

1,095 Dealership Reviews
gbert2006
4/27/2015

"excellent customer service!!!"

I'd like to thank Steve Ybarra again for all of his dedication in making such a smooth transaction on this Ford. This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from Ybarra. I'd recommend him to anyone, anytime. Thanks Ybarra and Vernon Auto Group for such a smooth and quick transaction!

nanaof9
4/27/2015

"One of the Best"

One of the best buying experiences we have ever had!!!! We can't say enough about Kyle Echols and Vernon Auto Group. Thank you Kyle for your help. We were very happy with our buying experience. We are from Olney and had been looking online for sometime for a good used F-350 to pull our RV with....saw where Vernon Auto Group had just what we were looking for with a great price. Kyle made it worth our trip, getting us in and out with our "new" truck without any hassles or haggling. Thank you Kyle and Vernon Auto Group!

kent
4/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Tyler Brints, Randall Winship and Cassie Cook were all extremely helpful in my recent purchase of a F-250. The process was very quick and easy.

Christina

"Happy :) "

Thanks Steve Ybarra for your work well done..loved the service definitely we will come back ..we loved your service..Thank you Christina Albineda Emigdio Albineda

Kyle

"Excellent customer service"

Excellent customer service Brandon workered very hard to get me the deal I wanted I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

cwakins

"2nd car purchase"

Bought a new Explorer this week. This is my 2nd new vehicle purchase in about 1 year. Jr Calvillo was our salesman on both deals. Both experiences were extremely convenient and very satisfying. Both values on the new vehicle prices and the trade values were hands down the best as I had multiple quotes from other dealerships. This is the way car buying should be.

tuneman

""Fantastic Crew""

Steve Ybarra is the most honest car sales person I have ever dealt with. I was skeptical at first of buying s vehicle over the internet but Steve's complete honesty about the vehicle made it very easy. He did every thing I asked without question and provided all the photos of the vehicle I desired since I was unable to come into the dealership in person. I live 1100 miles away. He not only went beyond my needs during the sale, he also made sure having the vehicle shipped the 1100 miles to my home was an easy experience as well. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the country wishing to purchase a vehicle. They will treat you right !!! My thanks to all involved in my vehicle purchase!!!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for the great response to our dealership! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can assist you with anything.

Worm

"Smooth"

Our experience was outstanding, easy and flawless. They made sure our transaction was easy and the vehicle was priced right. My sales person made sure the vehicle was prepared and fixed all issues with the vehicle without us noticing them that is quality and doing the right thing for the customer!!! Thank you!

April 24, 2015

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

KM SMLLC

"EASY!"

EVERYONE was helpful and courteous. This was by far the BEST car buying experience I have had in the past 35 years. Thank you VAG!

ralphe

"Excellent Experience"

Randall Winship sold me a 2007 Cadillac CTS. On the way to the dealership, my vehicle caught fire and I was stranded 100 miles away. Randall arranged to have car delivered to me. When I received the car, it was everything that Randall had reported to me. Thanks for help and courteous service.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate it! Lets us know if we can help anytime!

1 - 10 of 1,095 results