Vernon Auto Group

2803 Wilbarger Street,
Vernon, Texas 76384
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group Learn More

1,040 Dealership Reviews
trevor
3/29/2015

"good dealership to visit"

Steve Ybarra is the man you need to talk to if your wanting to get into a new or used vehicle. Really nice dealer bought there before and will be returning.

Brandon
3/28/2015

"Buying made easy"

Great transaction handled all over the phone phone. And fast affordable delivery of the truck. I would recommend anyone to check them out when looking for a new vehicle.

suzyqspiller
3/26/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Buying my Mini-Cooper at Vernon Auto Group was a positive experience. Brandon Mitchell was a very knowledgeable salesperson, he was able to answer all of my questions. Brandon was polite and courteous. He was prompt in returning all my calls and text messages. He expertly guided me through the buying process. Any future cars that I buy will be from Brandon Mitchell at Vernon Auto Group

March 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We greatly appreciate it! Lets us know if we can help anytime!

mrushing13
3/25/2015

"New Truck"

This is the third vehicle I've bought from Vernon and it's always a pleasure. My wife showed me the truck on 3-23 and I called Brandon to talk about it the truck was delivered to my house 334 miles away on the afternoon of 3-24...amazing! Not to mention the fact that I had a vehicle to trade in which they gave me a good trade in for it over the phone then the driver that delivered my new truck drove the trade in back.

lyaws

"Outstanding experience"

Kyle and Deiter were awesome. I worked with Kyle for about 2 months looking at trucks and figuring out exactly what I wanted. When I finally made up my mind Kyle and Deiter worked extremely hard at making the purchase as easy as possible. I could not have asked for a better experience buying a truck. Hassle free and friendly staff. Not only did I get friendly service throughout the buying process, the service after the sale ahs been as great. I would definitely recommend Vernon Auto Group and Kyle and Deiter to anyone and everyone I know in the market for a new or used vehicle.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Jeremykagan
3/24/2015

"Excellent performance by an outstanding employee"

Kyle was very honest and helpful throughout my buying experience. The F150 I bought was as advertised and even lower in price than originally listed. I was blown away by the fact that I received very near full blue book price on my trade. Great experience throughout. Will definitely recommend to friends, family and complete strangers.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for the great response to our dealership! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can assist you with anything.

Arnold

"Ford 350 SRW Platinum"

This is my 3rd time I buy from Vernon Auto Group and its time it's getting better and better....They are all professional,nice and friendly...But this time perfect...I call Vernon Auto Group Thursday around 4:30 p.m. and Dieter Brannon answer the phone....I told him what vehicle I want and I got only Saturday and Sunday window to buy a truck....and Monday im going back to work and Dieter Brannon make it happen...Friday after work I drive from Minesota more than 800 miles to Vernon Texas...I arrive 5:00 p.m. Saturday... sign the paper and I got my truck...highly recommended to Family,Friends and people looking for new or used cars and trucks....thank you Dieter Brannon and Vernon Auto Group....Arnulfo Lacang...:)

Stacia

"wonderful"

Not only were they really friendly, they worked very hard to get my into a new car, a car that I wanted. They had to drive to get my car from Oklahoma city. They went over and beyond what any car dealership would have done in Lubbock, tx. My friend Stan Mathes helped so much in this process as well. He set me up with Ryan and helped them get what I wanted. Thank y'all so very much.

Stan mathes

lori
3/22/2015

"New Pickup"

We found a truck on Cars.com through this dealership and we called to ask about and when Brandon finally got to it they had sold it, but he told us he would find us one just like the one on the web site and he called later and told us he had found one. Later that week he told us that they could have it here in a couple of days and it would be ready for us on Saturday March 21st. He received the truck and we were able to get all the paperwork done over the phone and all we had to do was sign the final papers and we were out the door in our brand new truck. We purchased a brand new 2015 GMC Denali Dually 3500HD. Thank you Brandon for everything you did for us on making the purchase possible.

3/22/2015

"Decent experience"

Could have saved a month of time if my offer had been accepted in the beginning. I have bought vehicles from FL, OK, and TX, this is the first time I haven't been given a full tank of fuel. Considering I drove 2 hours one way to give my business to this delaership I was somewhat disappointed. It took a five star experience to a 4 or 3. When buying another vehicle that will be a big factor but not the deciding factor.

1 - 10 of 1,040 results