Vernon Auto Group

Sheri Baird

Steve  Ybarra, Product Specialist, Vernon Auto Group

Steve Ybarra

February 26, 2017

"It was worth the drive to Vernon."

- OkieJeep17

I drove down to Vernon from Oklahoma to look at a 2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Vernon Auto Group was selling this Latitude for about the same price some Oklahoma dealers are selling lower end Sport models for. With that being said....Vernon Auto Group is very competitive on pricing. I traded a 2012 Jeep Compass. Vernon Auto Group gave me $1400 more than I was asking for my Jeep, I was very happy with that. From beginning to end the sales process was straight forward no non-sense. Morgan was fast and accurate with the numbers and had a deal cut in no time at all. By the time I was signing papers in the finance office I had the vehicle I wanted with almost exactly the monthly payment I wanted. In a nut shell......Vernon Auto Group sold me the vehicle I wanted for less than I was expecting to pay and gave me more than I was expecting to get for my trade. What more could you ask for? Definitely worth the drive.

February 26, 2017

"Perfect experience!"

- Robster27

I live 4 hours away and bought a Denali XL. Nick was great! Very informative. I received the car very quickly at my home in perfect condition. Everyone at Vernon has been very helpful and I would highly recommend them for your next purchase.

February 25, 2017

"Vernon Auto Group - Fast and Accurate"

- Jetdocstan

The staff working at Vernon Auto Group were fantastic to work with. Ryan made sure that all was in order and texted with me after hours on several occasions to make sure. I arrived at the dealership and was driving away in my new truck in an hours time. I have never bought a vehicle in less time or with such ease. The vehicle was also described accurately.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $40996