Vernon Auto Group

Kyle Echols

Ford Product Specialist

"Good job "

- Bigred

I looked online and found the truck I wanted. Sent an email about my trade in and they gave me a good price for my trade in and set up a time to meet and it was all done.

Jr Cavillio

"A1 service"

- Ayjae87

Very pleased with overall sale. Smooth transactions from the start, kept in touch and worked hard to earn my business. Will definately be back for future business!.

Richard Floyd

September 25, 2017

"Wonderful Buying Experience "

- Cavaughn

I had been looking for months for a newer model truck with really low mikes. I found exactly what I was looking for at Vernon's Auto Group thru Autotrader. Price was $2500 less than any other similar trucks from other dealers. I also received what I expected in my trade-in. Rodney and I completed a deal over the phone in about 5 minutes and it took about the same length of time to complete the deal when I went to pick it up. The car buying experience was so simple, I will definitely do it again. Well worth my 4 1/2 hour drive to go to Vernon's!

Rodney Haston