Vernon Auto Group

2803 Wilbarger Street,
Vernon, Texas 76384
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group Learn More

2,030 Dealership Reviews
Kywrinkle

"Awesome service "

Kyle was awesome at helping me get the best deal possible and the most on my trade in. Everyone was very friendly and helping to make the deal go smoothly as possible.

Ceilers
7/23/2016

"Best Salesman - Brandon Mitchell"

If you are thinking of purchasing a car and want a more personal experience, then you need to ask for Brandon Mitchell at Vernon. He will definitely go above and beyond to make sure that you are happy and that your needs are met. His customer service is by far the best that I have seen in the car industry in a long time. He makes buying a new vehicle pleasant leaving you with a positive experience, a memory that's enjoyable and certain that you have made a wise investment. For me buying a vehicle is a very hard and stressful full of doubts and concerns, fear of making the wrong choice but Brandon is very patient and is willing to tell you the black and white of each vehicle. His knowledge on each of the vehicles Vernon has to offer is incredible. The team work at Vernon is impeccable and and again it is something you do not see anymore. If you want the best car shopping experience and want to meet honest, hardworking and caring individuals then look no further you have found it. Thank you Vernon.

Natedog
7/23/2016

"What I've been looking for!!!!! "

I contact Steve Ybarra. I asked about a Kia Optima I've been looking for a while. At that point the process of getting me into a great car was amazing. Steve is 5 STAR!!! This dealership is something you should look into! They are honest and shoot it straight with you. Completely different from the other dealerships out there!!! My Car is running great! Thanks Steve!

RHCURTISII

"Start-To-Finish"

From the time I found this dealership on line, up until I actually visited, I was skeptical. Not only was this the easiest deal I have ever made, it was the best deal too. I searched the entire east coast and no one could match the price. My trade in was appraised by two dealerships, and Vernon Ford gave me equal to or more, and the customer service I received was the best. It's evident that Kyle and the entire crew work real hard to take care of the customer and the CUSTOMER'S needs!

Sierra15

"Great experience"

Best experience with a dealership I've ever had. They were very professional and on top of things. I was able to get in and out quickly, and with the vehicle I wanted. Highly recommend Vernon Auto Group!!

PJ

"GMC Terrain Purchase"

Brandon Mitchell was very courteous and knowledgeable about the GMC Terrain that I was interested in buying. Mr. Mitchell researched every possible avenue to get me the best over all pricing available. He definitely make it difficult for me to say no to a new car, he worked with me to get the payments where I needed them. I would recommend Vernon Auto Group and Brandon Mitchell to anyone that is looking to buy another vehicle.

Dr.J77
7/22/2016

"Big deal in small town."

We live in Texarkana, Tx and our son goes to school at Texas Tech. His old truck blew a head gasket, so he needed a new truck quick. We started looking online and at dealers all across the state. I thought we would find the best deal in the DFW area. We struggled to find a decent truck in his price range. An hour before we leave for Lubbock he sends me information on a truck at the Vernon Auto Group. It was the best deal we had seen after looking at hundreds on the Internet. We contacted them and while on the road we made the deal. When we arrived the truck was ready, paperwork was ready and they were willing to answer any questions we had. We were in and out in less than 45 minutes. The only negative and I'm very OCD about this but the detail work was not exceptional.

McClery's

"Excellent"

My husband Jeff & I went into Vernon Auto (7/16/16) looking at a Camero. Morgan Chavez the salesman that helped us was very friendly, attentive and courteous, and we got our Camero! Thank you Morgan and Vernon Auto!

Goosegetter

"Top Shelf!"

Kyle was outstanding to work with! These guys are top shelf in the industry! They best the closest price by over $4K. When I called to ensure the vehicle was actually the price listed online, Kyle double checked...he said there was a problem with the rebates and the problem was they had failed to list one...so I got another $500. I'd of bought it at the listed price. Transperency for the win!

bBeachbum61

"Fantastic experience "

Overall I spent about 15 min on the phone and 30min at the dealership when I picked up my new truck. Anywhere else it is an all day ordeal. Staff is very professional. I'm already telling people about it.

1 - 10 of 2,030 results