Vernon Auto Group

Steve  Ybarra, Product Specialist, Vernon Auto Group

Steve Ybarra

Product Specialist

May 27, 2017

"Great place to buy a car"

- Jword

I had been looking for a car for the last two years. I went to the Vernon auto group on Saturday to see what they had. They were friendly, and gave me a great price for my old car. That afternoon they delivered me a new Ford fusion. They have called several times to make sure everything was great with it. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a car.

Morgan Chavez
Kyle Echols
Chris Dunson

May 27, 2017

"Helpful and quick. "

- blaze37

I went to the lot off 287. Found the truck I wanted and had a little trouble with the financial part on my end. But they were able to help me get it done in just 2 days.

Sheridyn McNair

May 26, 2017

"Great experience!"

- John Liddle

Richard provided a great experience in purchasing my 2009 2500 Dodge Ram. Our initial communications begin when i was in Michigan on an RV trip. Our communication was done over the phone, by text or through email. Richard was always available to answer any questions I had and make sure I was informed and comfortable throughout the entire process. This process lasted a couple of weeks and I never felt pressured or hurried from Richard. He knew this was a new experience for me and he patiently provided me with assistance. Thank you!!

Richard Floyd