Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group
Call
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group

"Great!"

Working with Steve was great. It was my first experience purchasing a vehicle without seeing it first. Steve was very professional, and made this process quick and painless. Our truck was brought to us the same day the paperwork was processed. Awesome to work with! Melinda in Finance was also very helpful and willing to work with me. Thanks!

"Great used truck, great overall experience"

Working with Steve Ybarra at Vernon Auto Group was a pleasure. Committing to buying a used truck without seeing it in person was a new experience and a little uncomfortable at first but Steve was very helpful, honest, and accurate in his description of the truck. Based on online reviews , Steve's help, and what looked to be a great price I decided to move forward and glad I did. In working with my lender and having all the paperwork ready to go when I arrived, Steve made the buying process simple and easy and his communication and follow up were great throughout. I arrived at the dealership at 10am and was back on the road by 11am with most of my time spent test driving and looking over the truck. The Tahoe I bought is in excellent shape and I am very pleased. Using Autotrader.com I studied the condition and price of literally over 100 comparable trucks all over Texas and OK and there is no question in my mind that I got a great deal. Next time I am looking for another car or truck, I will definitely start at Vernon Auto Group. It was a bit of a drive to get there but it was worth every mile. Thanks again, Steve!

"One State Away"

Quick and simple. Most all the paperwork was handled online and had the I truck shipped. All my various questions were answered. Overall a good experience for buying my first vehicle online. Steve even came through with the unlock code to the door after the sale!

"Very good!"

Good job! Very quick, randall helped me to make it very simple. I would recommend Vernon auto group and Randall Winship, excellent sales employee! Very good!

" Chase Maldonado was GREAT.Terrific Service."

Live in New Jersey and Maryland, could not find any dealer with the color, options, and interior, I wanted in a Ram 1500 Crew Laramie Longhorn. Checked, Ebay, found the truck I wanted, called Sales Advisor, Chase Maldonado, who answered all my questions, quoted a great price and deal was made. Chase gave me a great trade in price on my 07 Gmc crew cab, 4X4 sight unseen. Dealt with Kay Lynn, to confirm all contracts for truck sale, Chrysler extended warranty and delivery. No surprises from anyone, final price was what was listed in the original quote. Ram was delivered to my home in New Jersey, by James, and my GMC trade was taken back to Vernon Auto Group. No high pressure tactics and no surprises at closing. I have recommended Vernon Auto Group to my family and friends.

"Hassle free buying and delivery"

Lesley was great. I was traveling during the purchase of this vehicle, and he was very attentive without being pushy or overbearing, and the overall experience of buying was great. I opted to have the vehicle delivered to me in Austin, and the 4runner arrived in great shape, clean, and the drivers were so friendly!

"Purchase new 2015 Chevy 2500"

Adrian was awesome! He was very knowledgable and was able to answer all of my questions quickly and clearly. He did not put pressure on me about buying, which is VERY important. He was also very flexible when it came down to getting paperwork sent/completed. He even answered texts and phone calls after business hours. He had a very professional and friendly demeanor every time we were communicating. I love the new truck, but he really sealed the deal. He just made things easy. I wasn't worried about anything except is this the vehicle I want. He didn't play games or go back and forth. This has been the most efficient, low stress, and fun purchase I've ever made. When I picked up the truck he went over the features of the vehicle with me in detail. I was very impressed with him through this entire process. Overall best buying experience I have ever had without a doubt! Melinda was wonderful too. A cheerful person that was fun to talk to. She also answered all my questions quickly and clearly.

"Excellent Customer Service "

Steve was great in all aspects of the sale, taking pictures of trucks, answering any questions I had. Experience was fast and no monkey business. Once we got to Melindas desk, it took like 5 minutes to sign papers and we were off and running.. Both were professional and polite. If we buy in the future we will be coming back. Thanks again from Wichita Falls

October 20, 2014

Thank you for your great response! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

"You know the deal!!! "

Randall Winship helped us get a 2015 Ford truck, he did an amazing job. He never once gave up on us even though we were undecided on which one we wanted. He worked his butt off to help us get a great trade in value on our other truck and to get the new truck just the way we wanted it. We could never thank Randall Winship and the Vernon auto group enough for everything they did. If you are looking for a vehicle I recommend Vernon auto group and ask for Randall Winship. Once again we left happy!!! Thanks again, Brady and Katie Hall Gary Haynes

October 20, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review Brady & Katie! We appreciate your business. Contact us if we need to assist you with anything!

"Thanks Steve! "

Steve Ybarra took to time to work with me by going above and beyond to help me find a vehicle. Even though the dealership was 180 miles from my home, it was well worth the trip. Steve set me up with a vehicle that fit my price range and met all my needs. Thanks Vernon Auto Group for making my car buying experience a good one.

October 20, 2014

Thank you Mark for your awesome response to Vernon Auto Group! We are ecstatic that you would share your experience with everyone! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Let us know in the future if we can help you!

Steve Ybarra