Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group
Call
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group

"Great!"

I bought a 2010 Ford truck and couldn't be happier with it. All the people at Vernon Auto Group are very helpful in making my experience a good one. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.

"" Awesome Dealership""

I have purchased several new vehicles in the past and Vernon Auto Group was by far the best experience yet!! I especially liked the way I was treated during the whole process. Deiter is an absolute professional and I never felt pressured or rushed to purchase my truck. He took the time to answer my questions and was polite in doing so. I live 625 miles from Vernon but will be making the trip again when it's time for my next vehicle purchase!! Thanks again Deiter!!

"Not your typical dealership."

Came from Fort Worth, a 3 hour drive, to buy my vehicle. Obviously, I was concerned I might waste a full day driving there and back to find the vehicle was not as advertised. Definitely not the case! Randall gave me timely, thorough, and ACCURATE information via phone and email. Not only did I receive a great deal on a vehicle, I completely avoided the hassle of on the spot pressured sales techniques. I researched for months to find a truck. I just wish I would have found them sooner. Not your typical dealership to say the least. 2008 GMC Sierra purchased

"Painless way to buy a vehicle!!!"

I looked online and found these guys!! I am so very glad that I did!!! Not only a huge selection of Dodge 2500's, but also the up front pricing with no surprises!! Chase and the whole staff was very friendly and helpful to my every question and need!!! The bonus is not only a LIFETIME WARRANTY, but a painless way to get in a new Dodge, Ford,or GM!!!! So a great choice of trucks, you know what you are paying up front (everything from prep to document fees), and awesome service and people!!! Thank you Vernon Auto Group, thank you Chase!!!

Kendra gets you right to the person you need to talk to!!

"No longer a Sceptic."

I just bought a new truck and was very pleased with the service and price. I live in WY and had two trade ins. I made the deal on fri. two guys left at 0400 on Sat. and delivered my new truck at 0900 Sun. morning. They eached drove my trades back to Texas. I cant speak for the whole sales teams but i can tell you Deiter Brannon was Great to work with. Never felt pressured. I will send friends and family here for there future car buying needs. Happy Customer, Robert

"Great salesman; Great Experience"

Chase Maldonado was my sales person. He worked with me trying to close a loan with my out of state bank. Although we could not get that done he was able to get me financed through the dealership at the same rate. Overall everyone was friendly and professional. My only negative comment would be that some of the trucks I wanted to look at were on two different lots which made it difficult to compare side by side. Chase was able to work that out and I was able to pick my truck up that afternoon.

"Courteous & Knowledgable Service"

I am a very satisfied customer and highly recommend this dealership.The whole transaction and delivery of our truck made our purchase an easy process.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for the awesome Review! We appreciate your business. Contact us if we need to assist you with anything!

"First Buy"

My first buy from a dealership and they helped me from the very beginning. There were a few issues with the vehicle I was most interested in and they fixed them all for me before I could take the vehicle home. Very friendly staff and great service. A huge thanks to Chris Dunson and Nick Ware for working with me and making sure I was satisfied with everything before I left with my new truck!

September 18, 2014

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Vernon Auto Group. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

"It was great"

It was a very easy buy, I did everything over the phone then just went and swapped trucks. I got a pretty good trade in value for my old one, and they had no problem signing off on it. Chase was very helpful with showing me how all the gadgets in the truck worked.

September 18, 2014

Thank you for your great response! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

"Great"

It was one of the easiest and fastest vehicles I've ever purchased, the salesman kept me in the the loop from the very start.

Steve Ybarra