Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group

Call
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group

"Platinum f150"

is a nice dealership with a professional people....Steve answer all our questions and his attention is excellent...we are very happy with the service...

"Chase Maldonado was a great sales guy and after the delivery"

Chase Maldonado was a great sales guy and after the delivery he still called and made sure everything was good I will keep buying my vehicles from Vernon auto group...

"Lots of help"

My whole experience was pretty painless. I work every day with no days off and I work 14+ hours a day and these guys made sure to work around mu schedule to contact me and provide any information or help needed. Also, they deliver and pick up and will literally swap out vehicles with you. They send you a buyers order on your vehicle so you know you're getting the best deal. I appreciate the work guys.

"Only dealership in future purchases"

I worked with Chase and had an excellent experience if purchasing my new car. He and the dealership were professional and courteous and efficient! Car was ready when I arrived from CO and paperwork, easiest purchase ever! We have bought 2 vehicles at Vernon and will never try to find a deal at another dealership. All my future purchases will be with Vernon! Thank you Chase for your efficiency and courtesy.

"Steve and Sheri were so helpful!"

Sheri Baird and Steve Ybarra were so helpful to me! Everyone at Vernon Auto Group were great! They made the process simple and easy to understand. I would never buy anywhere else again.

Sheri Baird

"Brandon Mitchell, Ashley Hernandez"

Purchased a new Chevy Siverado Diesel pick up from Vernon, Brandon was my first contact after looking through they're Ebay store, Very hard to find truck where I live and Brandon let me know he had one that wasn't listed yet as it was being put in dealer inventory as we spoke, He sent me pictures of it in the truck lot still wrapped up and packaged, I spoke with him about Price, was very easy after seeing the Sticker on the window, He sent me daily progress pictures of the truck and helped with the shipping, All in all very smooth and excellent communication over the course of 5 days, He sent me all the paperwork which I covered with Ashley, She also kept in touch through email as progress was made, I sent it back overnight and the truck was ready to go, He also kept checking on the delivery of the truck, Sent me pictures of it loaded so i was able to see condition when it left and followed up when it arrived, Brandon and Ashley are an asset to Vernon Auto Group and a great employees to work with. absolutely buying again!

"Very Satisfied "

I have always enjoyed Vernon Auto Group. In the past I made the decision to purchase locally, Altus, which was the wrong choice because I didn't feel like I was appreciated as a customer. The first time we purchased from Vernon Auto Group, it was Wolfe Ford etc... I made the mistake of trading that vehicle and said I'd never go to another dealership, but I did and never really liked my decision. To sum it up I chose Vernon Auto group because while researching online for my next vehicle, it was obvious that Vernon Auto Group has the lowest prices no doubt. And I'm big on comparing prices. Though my wait was long, it was well worth it. Kyle Echols was friendly and enthusiastic about selling us the vehicle we wanted. He always had a smile on his face.

"Awesome!"

Great people with great attitudes, I will buy another vehicle from them and recommend others to them, Ryan Smith helped me with everything I needed

November 25, 2014

We appreciate the awesome review! We are so glad to have been able to assist you with everything and look forward to your next visit!

"excellent people to work with! !"

Could not be happier with my 2014 dodge ram 3500. I tried to deal with dealerships around me but none came close to the deal Vernon Auto Group made me. There customer service was the best I've ever seen! I have recommend everyone I know buying a new truck to them! Thanks again!!

November 25, 2014

Thank you, thank you! We really appreciate the great review and recommending us to your friends and family. It was great having the opportunity to work with you. Happy holidays to you and your family!

"No Comparison"

I had been pricing vehicles all over the state and after hearing about the pricing at Vernon Auto Group I had to see for myself. The rumors were true and the pricing is unbeatable in state or out. I had a great car buying experience which can be rare and I am definitely letting everyone I know about this dealership. It's a waste of time going anywhere else!!

November 25, 2014

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome feedback!!! It was great having the opportunity working with you! We definitely look forward to seeing you again in the future! Happy holidays to you and your family!

Reviews of Melinda Hendley