Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group

Call
Vernon Auto Group Info
About Vernon Auto Group

Vernon Auto Group - A new, unique way to buy a vehicle! In a small town in North Texas lives a unique company with BIG ideas. We’re redefining how our customers buy and own vehicles and it’s working… Simply put, you will appreciate the easiest, most efficient and enjoyable buying and ownership experience ANYWHERE! In fact, our innovative approach has driven us being the 2011 #1 Ford Select Dealer in the nation and the 2011,2012, and 2013 eBay Motors Top Strategic Seller.

About Vernon Auto Group Learn More

Vic

"Great experience"

Great experience and purchasing process was quick and easy. Work to meet all your needs and try their best to work with you. Would recommend this dealership.

natejp
1/31/2015

"Randall was a great help"

We found a truck on-line and live about 500 miles away. Randall was extremely helpful in providing us information, including pictures, car fax, quote, etc. He was extremely professional and seemed to be willing to work hard for our business. The truck was in great shape and just like he described. That was the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made.

Efren Rodriguez
1/31/2015

"vehicle buying made easy"

Everyone was friendly, and didn't pressure me to get something i was not interested in. like ins. warranty etc. Did not have to wait long at all to get paperwork done.

morgansw
1/31/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever"

I started my car search with a list of 20 cars at different dealers and cut it down based on the car features, price, and dealer responsiveness. Steve responded immediately to every e-mail, and there were a LOT of e-mails. Once the deal was agreed to, the paperwork process went quickly and having the car delivered to the house was SO worth it. Not only did I avoid spending hours sitting around waiting at the dealership for finance and detailing the car and other things, plus I avoided the long drive to and from the dealership. This is how I will buy cars from now on. The car arrived right on time for me to be able to surprise my wife and she was very happy with the car. Overall, the best and easiest car buying experience I've ever had.

Xlt

"2015 Ford Super Duty"

Tyler Brints made buying a new pickup over the phone easy. This was my first purchase from Vernon auto group but impressed with how simple trading one truck for another can be. Called Tyler on Thursday, my new truck was delivered the next day in Abilene. I enjoyed meeting and visiting with driver Eddy Cardwell for the trade off.

don

"Great experience"

Found the truck i was looking for on the web site. The pictures were very helpful in my decision. Nick Ware was up-front and honest, a rare quality in the used car business!! Melinda Hendley made the mountain of paperwork seem like nothing. Pay raises for both of them!!!

Boyd
1/30/2015

"How to buy a truck on your wife's birthday"

I asked my wife on Friday what she was doing Saturday. Saturday happened to be her birthday. I could see her getting excited as if I was planning to take her somewhere nice. Of course I did take her somewhere nice. It was to Vernon, Texas to buy a new F150. About 3 1/2 hours there and 3 1/2 hours back. She dropped me off at the Ford store. Tyler Brints was my salesman. He wasn't as cute as Melinda, but whatever. Great experience. It was fully gassed up. I climbed in and drove it back home. I walked in the door and got my butt roasted. But by golly I had a new F150. It saved the day, although I didn't tell the wife that. I would do it again, just with a little more planning on how I was getting there. Like maybe Greyhound.

bobb
1/30/2015

"Best Vehicle Purchase I've Ever Had - 2013 Sliverado"

Buying a truck on line from 800 miles away didn't seem to be possible for me. But after reviewing the Vernon Auto Group website with their detailed photos and description along with the help of my salesman, Nick Ware, I was able to find a truck that fit all of my requirements including price. Everything went very smoothly because of the knowledgeable staff at Vernon. Truck was delivered to my front door and was everything I expected and more. A special thank you to Melissa Coffey for her follow up phone calls and assistance. I'm a Happy Customer. Bob. B.

Melissa Coffey

curtis

"No hassle No pressure "

Just like to say that the car salesmen that i had was great their was no pressure and he went out of his way to find me the exact truck that i was wanting. I highly recommed if you are in the market to buy a nice clean used vehicle you need to go see Nick Ware.

Trevor

"2012 F250"

This was the easiest truck purchasing experience imaginable. I was able to pick out the truck I wanted online. The dealership's photographs are so comprehensive that there were no surprises when I saw the truck in person. My product specialist, Nick Ware, was knowledgable, friendly and efficient. I got a great deal on my trade in. There was nothing high pressure about this experience.

Reviews of Melinda Hendley