Vernon Auto Group

Chase Maldonado

March 24, 2017

"Great Place!"

- createscreennamewesttexas

Just purchased our 6th vehicle out of 7 in our family (new and used) from these guys. We really like the way they do business. Prices are always VERY competitive or the best in the market UP FRONT. Don't have to worry about haggling them down on price. Its already a great deal when you show up. You just have to make sure the vehicle is what they say, and from our experience it always has been. They move a ton of vehicles over there. If you see something you like on line you had better go right away because it's liable to be gone if you wait around. Really try to shop around but always end up back in Vernon which is a 3 hr drive from our house now. Highly recommend!

March 24, 2017

"Mark Dunson is a very good and plesant salesman. "

- Kholland34

The process of buying our 2016 Ford Taurus was very good. The salesman (Mark Dunson) went through great links to make sure we were satisfied in all ways. I would recommend him to anyone as one of their best salesman. Good Job Mark and thank you again! Kodee Maples in finance was quick and got the job done professionally.

March 23, 2017

"Buying used 2016 gmc sierra"

- Ugexchange11

Richard Floyd from the sales department was excellent in long distance communication, was quick to respond and willing to work with me. That communication persisted once I got to vernonautogroup, Stephanie from finance was great as well. Once we came to an agreement, I received a call from the parts/service department to see if I wanted to get the tinting for the front windows done and some accessories, I went ahead and got the tinting service for the front windows only. The tinting job shows a lot of bubbles, tiny and large bubbles, I have to rate the craftsmanship of that service as poor. I was disappointed with that, and will need to get that redone, to have a clear vision from those two windows.

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $40058