Volkswagen North Scottsdale

Volkswagen North Scottsdale

Volkswagen North Scottsdale Info

Jake01234
1/07/2014

"James provided us with outstanding customer service. His..."

James provided us with outstanding customer service. His sales knowledge was second to none. He helped us find the car we needed in the shortest time possible making our transaction easy and fun. The valuation of our trade was fair and the price of our new/used VW Touareg was also fair. We will be recommending James to any customer that is in the market for an automobile and will be working with James in the future on any and all of our car needs. James has not only converted myself to the VW brand but has facilitated a family wide transition to the volkswagen brand. As we were unfamiliar with the brand in the past, James worked hard to increase our VW knowledge and made us feel good about our decision to with (the new to our family) brand VW. James carried himself in a very professional manner and made us proud to say that we had indeed purchased our car from James.

waltsmini13t
6/04/2013

"These people are like trusted family members. Chuck sales..."

These people are like trusted family members. Chuck sales was honest with me and Chad finalcial went out of his way to get me approved. Ms Tuesday, well what can I say Beauty and Intelligence, what a combination. All said and done you all have help to make a dream come true. I truly enjoy motoring in my Mini Cooper S. Thank you! Walt...

Chuck Sansone,Chad Hansen, Ms Tuesday

JoeyF
3/16/2013

"This was, by far, the absolute best/easiest car buying..."

This was, by far, the absolute best/easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Strangely enough, it was actually kind of fun. Dave was really great to deal with and had a good sense of humor. I've purchased 13 cars over the years and this was the first time I honestly felt like i was getting a good deal with a very transparent and honest sales process. Extra bonus: I mentioned I was hungry while we were doing the paperwork and Dave brought me a plate of BBQ! I am now a devoted customer and will be recommending this dealer to everyone I know.

Dave Bonanno

chrisschar
3/14/2013

"It was a great experience! I love my new VW. James..."

It was a great experience! I love my new VW. James Hedland was very helpful and professional. And everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful, and I will tell all my friends and family what great service I received here and I look forward to purchasing more cars from this dealership down the road.

tmurphy77
2/15/2013

"Buying your first car is nerve racking – fortunately, I..."

Buying your first car is nerve racking – fortunately, I was able to work with David Bonanno! I completed paperwork in one hour and happily walked out with car keys! No hassle and perfect price! Request David Bonanno, you won't regret it!

lexie.patt
12/05/2012

"We went in for a Used Tiguan and found better prices at..."

We went in for a Used Tiguan and found better prices at this Scottsdale dealership than in a lot of places we looked. The people there not only in sales but in service are helpful and prompt. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

skinsfan4life
11/04/2012

"My experience at VW North Scottsdale was phenomenal! I..."

My experience at VW North Scottsdale was phenomenal! I was greeted immediately upon entering the dealership by a friendly Chad Hansen. He, along with Ross Winterhalter, helped me to make a decision on what car was right for me. I never once felt like I was being "sold" a car, but rather was being educated about the different vehicles and their options. I spent hours deciding what car was right for me and both Chad and Ross were very patient with me and my indecision. I could not be more appreciative for their assistance in this part of the new car purchase process. Additionally, the "negotiation process" was seemless -- very fair and to the point. We were able to come to an agreed lease amount in a short amount of time. This was by far the easiest purchase process I have ever had at a dealership all due to the assistance I received from Chad and Ross. I couldn't be happier with my new CC and would recommend VW North Scottsdale to anyone looking to purchase/lease a new or used car.

Med Dillman
10/22/2012

"I was in search of a used certified vehicle and pleased..."

I was in search of a used certified vehicle and pleased to find what I wanted at Volkswagen North Scottsdale. If anyone is in the market to purchase a car they would do themselves a big favor by visiting JAMES at this Volkswagen dealership. This salesman has all the attributes that contribute to a positive buying experience. He displays an unwavering focus on his customer and exceeds expectations. He is an exceptional listener, attentive, knowledgeable, positive, courteous, receptive, informative, and above all obliterates the stereotype persona of a car salesman! I recently purchase my 3rd vehicle at this dealership, and although past experiences have been good, this one was exceptional. I had an accident with my 2nd Volkswagen and he was very helpful and committed to assuring that I found the best replacement. He has raised the bar and I will recommend him highly to anyone I encounter!!! Sales personnel are the key to a good buying experience and Volkswagen North in Scottsdale aced it when they hired him!

Alexandra.Johnson
9/11/2012

"I lease my Jetta. At 30,000 miles I took my car in for my..."

I lease my Jetta. At 30,000 miles I took my car in for my free oil change. the service represenative said my brakes needed to be replaced along with my roaters. The sensor light was not on? Nevertheless, he said they only last 28,000 miles and quoted me over $400.00 I decided to wait till the sensor light went on. At 38,000 miles, I took my Jetta to my family mechanic because I was really worried about the brakes. The sensor light was still not alerting me... go figure, my mechanic said I had 30 % of my front brakes left and I didn't need new brakes. North Scottsdale Volkswagen Service Department reps are liars and rip off artists. Do not trust them. Check with a real mechanic before you listen to these scammers!

service

3dobes
7/08/2012

"David sold me my VW New Beetle TDI in 2006, and I was..."

David sold me my VW New Beetle TDI in 2006, and I was really happy that he was there to help me buy our new 2012 Jetta TDI! Chad was great in finance, and although he is required to offer an extended warranty, he was very professional, added no pressure to "back end" us, and made the paperwork as simple as can be. David has years of experience and knowledge about the VW brand. He loves to talk with you about the car you are interested in, and NEVER uses high pressure. What a (nice) difference at VW North Scottsdale!

David Bonanno and Chad Hansen