Walker Ford

Walker Ford

Call
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales

"VERY PLEASANT!"

This my 3rd or 4th new or late model from Walker Ford! Vince Romano'service crew are a big reason! But you need to know that without Jay Wright/Jason Gillespie &Jim Andrews finace you would not have my business!!! They make Walker Ford .w wm. Byrd.

"Exceptional"

The whole team was great, especially Dinarte. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and exceptionally patient with my wife as she waffled back and forth. Buying a vehicle usually is painful; this was easy.

"New truck purchase"

The whole purchase experience was smooth and hustle free. I have purchased 5 Ford vehicles from Walker Ford and have had similar experiences. We purchased a Ford Edge for my wife last year from another dealership and the process was cumbersome at best. Walker Ford is my dealer of choice. Tracy & David were very helpful.

"Great!!"

from start to finish!! Mike batch and the entire walker ford team are incredible. Thank you for all your help and patience through out the entire process!

"Very pleasant experience"

All of the employees that we came in contact with were genuinely nice and helpful. I didn't feel as though my experience was a high pressure sales pitch. Jason Gillespie and Jim Andrews catered to our needs as my wife and I decided on the right vehicle. I must say that in a time where customer service has declined and many companies act as though they are doing the customer a favor, Walker Ford adheres to the principles and values of true customer service.

October 18, 2014

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership.

"The Search is over"

Jay Wright has been looking for a Ford Ranger for me for over 4 years. He finally got one in exactly what I was looking for. I always send customers looking for Fords to Jay because he always takes care of them. Thanks Jay

October 18, 2014

Thank you for the excellent feedback on Jay Wright! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect truck, and we hope you're enjoying it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

"Hassle free and so easy"

I am now a snow bird, I needed a vehicle in Florida, so i went online to look at prices, I had several dealers call me, but Mike Batch from Walker Ford showed the most interest. I told him I was purchasing a truck from someone and i wanted to have it before i arrived on Oct 16, 2014. It was a pleasure working with him and his team. No stress at all…and the best part is my truck will be delivered to me when I arrive at TPA on Oct 16, 2014…by my salesman…can't get any better than that…

October 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent purchasing experience with us! We are very proud to hear that Mike Batch delivered such a great experience for you, and exceeded your expectation while helping you find right truck! We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Ford F-150!

"Unlike all other dealerships in Florida!"

I was recently looking to trade in a 2005 Cadillac CTS and get a good, used reliable car. I had been to other dealerships in the area (Auto Nation, etc.), and they tried to upsell any chance they could get. This was different. I found the perfect vehicle at the best price, and I can't thank Jason Gillespie and the team more. I will definitely be back.

October 18, 2014

Thank you! We hope you enjoy your new ride! The Walker Ford Family appreciates you giving your feed back and your business! Let us know how we can assist you in the future.

"Horrible."

Wife bought a $50k Ford Explorer Sport, the sales portion was fine. Had it an ENTIRE week before something in the dash started rattling. They didn't want to take it in for service on a Saturday - we took it anyway, because it was more convenient for us, which they hated. Practically had to beg to get a loaner car so that she could get to work on Monday. And the cherry on top is that they gave her a FREAKING C-MAX P.O.S. to drive around for days on end until they can figure out the rattle. In summary, buy an Explorer Sport and you get to drive a C-Max, so go somewhere else. Update: It took them 3 working days to figure out and fix the rattle. They put 135 miles on the new car in the process, returned it to my wife with less gas than it started with, and it looks like they washed the gloss black painted trim with sandpaper. Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this place.

Some idiot named Ryan in Service

October 18, 2014

Thank you for your response. We want you to know that we respect your choice and decision, yet welcome the opportunity to speak to you about what went wrong with your experience with our service department. We sincerely apologize for the level of service you received. We realize that we did not live up to your expectations and we want you to know that we do appreciate the feedback that you have provided us. Your feedback will assist us in preventing a situation like this from happening again in the future. We want you to know that we pride ourselves in taking care of our customers and welcome the opportunity to show you that we do care and want to make things right for you. Congratulations on your Ford Explorer and let us know if you change your mind.

"Compliments "

Jay was recommended to us by our mechanic. He was very available for us, knowledgeable, prompt, prepared and respectful. He also went the "extra mile" for us by taking the preowned car to our mechanic for an inspection and then again to take literature and supplies we needed. PS The cookies were delicious!!!

October 04, 2014

We are proud to know that your friend’s recommendation is what brought you to our dealership and our team exceeded your expectations throughout your purchase! It’s great to know that Jay was able to find you the right vehicle. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviews of Tracy Affrunti