Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
1,076 Dealership Reviews
Rebecca Gonzalez
6/30/2016

"AWESOME job Walker Ford!!!"

Best car buying experience ever!! So many rebates and financing programs that are so buyer friendly. Jay Wright did EVERYTHING!! My "fair" credit and hospitality income put me in a 2016 Ford Escape with 35 miles on it at 1.9%. Yes!!!!! WALKER IS FORD!!

Clint Eastwood
6/27/2016

"Outstanding Service!"

I had been to several local dealerships (not Ford) and "high pressured" to close the deal even when I said that I wanted to "think about it" before deciding on making the lease contract. Two dealers kept making phone calls to my home after they were told that I was no longer interested in their vehicles. Danny was very respectful and courteous, in person and on the phone, throughout the process of assisting my wife and I while deciding on which model, color, equipment etc. would be best for us. He was able to get us the "best deal". It should be noted that he and I are proud to have served our country and it was an honor for me to have been able to conduct leasing a car from Danny, a Purple Heart recipient. Walker Ford should be very proud to have Danny as a member of the Walker Ford Family.

Kt's Cleaning
6/27/2016

"Awesome Service!!!"

Everyone we worked with was Great!!! Our salesman Rodger Danbury was FANTASTIC to deal with and found us just what we needed. We will be back for our next car.

Lisa Span
6/26/2016

"Awesome service!"

We have had multiple problems with our new truck. Lily from Walker Ford's service department has gone above and beyond to help us with get our truck serviced and back on the road quickly.

June 27, 2016

​Your comments are important to us Lisa, thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. That’s the Walker Way!

Jason Sword
6/25/2016

"Lily Johnson is AWESOME!!!"

The AC went out on my wife's 2015 Explorer while we were on vacation this week. Lily was able to get us straight in and fixed. We were back on the road the same day. Extended warranty company wanted to replace with aftermarket cheap part in two days but Lily worked her magic and they agreed to a ford part. She went above and beyond what she had to in order to help us and we a very great full!!! She deserves a raise, bonus or both!! I may just make the drive from Kentucky when I am ready to purchase a new vehicle!!! The Sword Family!! Jason, Anita, Jacob, Jayden and Katelyn!!!

John the mechanic was also great!!

June 27, 2016

​Thank you Jason, for the excellent feedback on our service department! That is the one thing we strive hard to do here at Walker Ford and that’s making you feel like family. We look forward to servicing all your future automotive needs.

acrowe10

"Superb "

Everytime we visit Walker Ford for anything it is a great experience. The sales and service depts are great. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We recently sent our neighbors to Walker Ford and they ended up purchasing a used Explorer and they love it

June 27, 2016

​Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Walker Ford! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Thank you again for your business and referrals!

justTV57

"EASY!!!!!"

Lily took such good care of me I almost forgot I was having my car serviced!!!!! What a KEEPER!!!! She is an asset to the Sevice Department. Thank you Lily!!!!!

June 27, 2016

​Thank you so much for the awesome comments on Lily! Please let us know if you there is anything else we can help with and thank you again for choosing Walker Ford!

Mthompson
6/25/2016

"Exceptional Service and Experience "

We have been customers of Walker Ford for years and always revive amazing service. The team is very welcoming and attentive to our needs. They explain service in detail and provide fast turn around with paperwork.

June 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about our service team. We look forward to your next service visit. Thank you for your business.

Moran1944
6/24/2016

"Good experience."

Had previously purchased a vehicle from Walker so decided to try again. Treated with courtesy and was in and out in a short time.

June 27, 2016

​We strive to make every car buying experience a good one! Thank you for your business!

DaPoppa
6/23/2016

"Thanks Lily for getting me in and out so very quickly!!!"

As always Walker service is world class...I just cannot see myself going anywhere else. Walker service is what Ford Dealer service should be, and these guys NEVER fall short of doing it correctly, quickly, no muss no fuss. I made an appointment and Lily Johnson was waiting at the service line, I made it on time, they took the truck in right away, took care of what it needed, done deal on my way!!! My advice is if you are going to spend your hard earned cash on a new vehicle, let the Pros at Walker take care of it. Why take chances with your investment, and your safety.... Thanks Again CBS

June 27, 2016

​We appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers and are proud to hear Lily to such good care of you! That’s the Walker Way! Thank you again for your business!

1 - 10 of 1,076 results