Walker Ford

Walker Ford

Call
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales

"Remarable experience on a Sunday morning."

I just purchased my 3rd new vehicle over the years at Walker Ford and everything went great. Such a terrific staff and Mike Simmons and Denise Newman was wonderful. Richard Ward

November 22, 2014

We strive to make every car buying experience a fun and exciting time! Thanks so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your next vehicle!

"Explained all of our options, professional and friendly."

Dinarte kept us up to date on our order. Stayed while we set up our financing and then helped us to learn all the features on our vehicle. Mickey worked with us to get us the best financing. he is a very caring person.

Dinarte Luz

November 22, 2014

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership. Thanks for sharing your experience with Dinarte. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase.

"Thanks Vic"

Vic has helped our family purchase four vehicles in 2014. He is always willing to do whatever it takes to put someone in the car or truck that is best for them. Thank you Vic for your outstanding service!

November 22, 2014

We couldn’t be happier to hear that Vic provided you with a great car buying experience. He is a true asset and we are lucky to have him on the Walker Ford team. We hope you are enjoying your new For, please come back to visit anytime!

"dealer experience"

Very happy with our experience. Minor unknown issue taken care of immediately. Looking forward to doing business with Rodger again in the future. Enjoyed those cookies! Dave & Teresa Howard

November 22, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Walker Ford. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. Enjoy your new ride!

"Top Notch"

I came in the dealership to buy truck around 5pm and the entire team stayed until after 10pm to make sure I was happy and left with the truck of my dreams!

"Pleasant overall experience"

The sales, management and finance staff I worked with (Ralph and Danny and Tracy and Greg and Bill and Harry) at Walker Ford when purchasing my new Fusion Hybrid had to be the friendliest group of dealership staff I have ever worked with, even at times when I made it challenging for them. I had a very specific car with specific options that I wanted that was nowhere to be found. They all worked with me patiently for the past six weeks to make it happen and get me that car.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for the excellent feedback on our team and the rest of your car buying experience! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect car, and we hope you're enjoying it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

"The easy way to buy a new Ford truck!"

II will recommend Walker Ford to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle in the Tampa Bay area. Everyone at this dealership was pleasant, smiling, and willing to help. Mr. Don Dithmer Jr. made the entire process a pleasure. Mr. Dithmer is not a salesman, he is a sales professional. Mr. Dithmer knows the Ford product, and knows how to listen to his customer. Mr. Dithmer made buying my new F150 easy. I would also like to mention Harry Rumberger in the finance department. Mr. Rumberger made the finance process a breeze. He listened to me and explained my options. The way I was treated by the entire staff (including the receptionist) was great. All Ford dealers should be like Walker Ford!

November 22, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent purchasing experience with us! We are very proud to hear that Don and Harry delivered such a great experience for you, and exceeded your expectation while helping you find the perfect truck. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

"Great Sales person"

Dan and Mickey went above and beyond to help me. Great people to work with if you are looking for a vehicle. Will be going back when rw as dy to but again.

November 22, 2014

Thank you for your great review of Dan and Mickey!! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

"Great. Loved the whole experience."

I would definitely recommend Walker Ford to anybody. Dealing with J. Keven Jewel was relaxing and pleasant. He made me feel like I was one of the family.

October 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your purchasing experience with us, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new Ford!

"Made buying a car a pleasant experience!"

I will definitely recommend Walker Ford to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. The staff was very helpful and accommodating! Pleasant, genuine staff. No pressure! Great experience!

October 29, 2014

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

Reviews of Tracy Affrunti