Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
Jinx
6/21/2015

"Great experience "

Great car buying experience would recommend them as a five star dealer. Would recommend them to anyone. Had my old car serviced just 4days prior to buying a new car. Service was fast

Sales Kevin Jewel

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5 Stars! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review for us. We look forward to serving you in the future for all of your automotive needs.

Katie1
6/15/2015

"Wonderful"

My first time buying a car at a ford dealer ,it was great everyone was so nice and helpful.Letting me know my options .they answer all my questions with a smile. I have recommend walker ford to all my friends . And to give Irene a call . Best experience from the test ride to getting my car.it felt like dealing with family.will always go to walker ford for my cars . Thank u for your kindness and patience Ka Victoria menzinger

June 30, 2015

Thank you Katie, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad to hear that Irene was able to meet all your needs. Welcome to the Walker Ford family!

moray2013
6/15/2015

"Easy paperwork"

Smooth process from the minute I met the salesman. Very efficient, went on his recommendation and advice. Finance manager is also very friendly and suggested the best protection plan for me.

Frank Savranakis

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing you recent experience with us. Congratulations on your new car!

Steve
6/11/2015

"Needed a car"

I had a great experience with both Andrew in sales and Brett in finance. I finally decided it was time to get rid of my Mustang and get a more practical car. Andrew showed me a few different options of cars that worked for me and I really liked. There was no pushing and I was treated very well. They gave me a good deal on the car and a GREAT price on my trade in. I was shocked that when I got into Brett's office that I wasn't pushed into buying 10 other items like I have been in the past. Options were presented to me in a fair and honest manner with a very clear explanation everything. The whole process took only about 2 hours or so and was stress and aggravation free. I have purchased many cars in my time and I was impressed with the whole process from start to finish. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!!!

June 30, 2015

We thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We will make sure to share this review with Andrew and Mickey so they can see how they are doing. We appreciate the opportunity and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs.

Cookie eater 1232
6/08/2015

"Kevin Jewel is the man, he rocks.."

We have purchased several cars from Kevin and Walker Ford, never any pressure, or old school sales tactics, we can walk in the door, tell Kevin what we have in mind, and what our allotted budget is, and we leave the rest to Kevin. Excellent service and pricing, a very pleasant buying experience, plus, Kevin always sends chocolate chip cookies after the sale.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your new ride! The Walker Ford Family appreciates you giving your feed back and your business! Let us know if we can assist you in the future. We are glad to hear you love the cookies!

sharlenegrenier@yahoo.com
6/03/2015

"Best experience ever"

I have a been car shopping for a while and every place I went was really now working with me. Very pushy and did not listen to what I needed and wanted. The best car shopping experience ever. very grateful.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great response! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

ford123
6/02/2015

"Excellent, satisfied,smooth and fun !!!!!"

I would like to take this opportunity, as a long time Walker Ford customer in all areas, to commend the team of Michael Simmons, Bill Gordon and Mickey Alperstein for making this the finest buying experience I have had purchasing a vehicle at Walker or any other dealership in past years. Bill and Michael went above and beyond to go out and find me the vehicle I was looking for. I really felt I was treated very special during the whole process. It was actually a fun experience. I commend these gentlemen along with the whole staff there and would totally request them for our next Walker Ford purchase. Great job gentlemen. I am extremely happy with my new Mustang. Very satisfied customer John Ferry

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent purchasing experience with us! It’s great to know that our team was able to get you the car you wanted for a great price. Your business and recommendations to family and friends are greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you again in the future, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new Ford!

LoveThatSuperCrew
5/31/2015

"Good Deal & Low Pressure Process!"

I had an excellent experience working with Michael Simmons and the entire Walker staff. Michael made it one of the most pleasant purchases I've made. He answered all my questions, negotiated in good faith and made the overall process very smooth. I would totally recommend Walker Ford and Michael Simmons to anyone looking for decent, honest folks to work with. And, I love my new truck!!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on Michael Simmons and the rest of your car buying experience! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect car, and we hope you're enjoying it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

fusionhybridse
5/29/2015

"Great Deal & Smoothes Purchase Ever"

Wow! Walk in, tell them what you want and what you want to pay. They take care of the rest. Everyone I dealt with could not have been more accommodating or sincere. Thanks Walker Ford!!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect car, and we hope you're enjoying it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

Tatiexplorer123
5/28/2015

"Thank to sales to delivery"

Thanks Mike for you help. You really do a good job. We are really happy with the new Explorer. Thanks to Walker Ford family for you great service.

June 30, 2015

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase.

Reviews of Brett Hughes