Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
1,023 Dealership Reviews
Pollyk
5/30/2016

"New car purchase"

Great experience buying a car.... and that's saying something about Ralph, our very helpful and courteous salesman and Mickey the finance person we worked with. They were both great with explanations and answering our questions.

RONALD KERN
5/29/2016

"RODNEY FOR BEST SALESMAN "

i WOULD LIKE TO THANK RODNEY MILLER FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND HELP WITH MY PURCHASE OF MY SUV HELP IN SETTING UP OUR PHONE SHOW US HOW TO WORK THE KEYLESS ENTRY TO LOOK THE DOORS WITH KEY IN CAR.DID HIS BEST TO SEE I GOT A FAIR PRICE FOR MY TRADE IN AND THE SUV I PURCHASED

RODNEY MILLER

Larrybl
5/28/2016

"satisfactory "

Vehicle serviced, lube/oil/filter. Not exactly a user friendly survey . Your either looking for a huge pat on the back or a lot of suggested improvements. Nice waiting area.

Lady writing service on Friday

Patricia Ann Foor
5/28/2016

"Fast, efficient, friendly"

Daniel and staff were very friendly and efficient, estimating 1 1/2 hours for service on airbag recall and done in 45 minutes. Waiting area was very comfortable.

Daniel Victory

Lynne27

"Excellent Buying Experience"

I was looking for a new car but prices were higher than I thought. I emailed my wish list to Tracy Affronti & in a couple of weeks, she found a car with all my wishes. It is a pre-owned, but certified and they went over backwards to meet all my needs. The car and price fit perfectly! John Brown and Mickey were so patient with me. They explained everything patiently. I'm thrilled with my car!

May 27, 2016

We couldn’t be happier that Tracy provided you with a great car buying experience. She are a true asset to Walker Ford and we would be lost without her. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle, please let us know if there is anything else we can do.  Welcome to the Walker Family!

Johnn

"F 150 purchase "

Sales associate John Brown was most helpful in my search for a F150 xl pickup. I would recommend both Walker Ford and John Brown to anyone interested in purchasing a Ford vehicle.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent purchase with us! We are very proud to hear that John  made you feel like family.  That’s the Walker Way!

Karen67

"Great service"

They were able to get me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Very professional. Waiting room was very clean. Friendly. Will be back.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your service visit with us.  We are here to take care of all your automotive needs.  That's the Walker Way!

Lori
5/27/2016

"Quality Service from Walker Ford"

We had the pleasure of working with Jay Wright in the purchase of our 2016 Ford Escape. Jay was responsive, knowledgeable about the product and more importantly recognized he was working with direct, no nonsense customers. Our car buying experience certainly exceeded our expectations and this was because of Jay's assistance and service. I would like to point out that our dealings with Brett Hughes in finance were handled professionally and expeditiously. I would highly recommend Walker Ford for your vehicle needs.

May 27, 2016

Thank you Lori, for sharing your recent purchase with us! We are very proud to hear that Jay delivered such a great experience, and exceeded your expectation. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new Escape! Welcome to the Walker Family!

Tomk

"Great overall experience"

Great overall experience. Salesman was very helpful answering our questions. Only negative woulld be time it took waiting to speak to finance person. Mickey good explaining options.

May 27, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit with us. Thanks for the feedback and recommendation!

Mark Lacefield
5/27/2016

"The "go to " Ford Dealer"

My salesman went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. I am more than satisfied ! I look forward to trading in my 2nd vehicle very soon.

Danarte luz

May 27, 2016

Mark we strive to make every car buying experience a good one! Welcome to the Walker Ford family. Hope to see you soon with that 2nd vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,023 results