Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
wcj
7/27/2015

"One Great Experience"

We had never been to this dealership before but were in the area with some extra time on our hands. In the market for a truck, we stopped in and were greeted by Brian Hall in a heavy rain storm. We've bought and leased our share of vehicles over the year but never experienced such a comfortable / no pressure experience with a genuinely professional and personable sales person. Walker Ford and Brian come with the highest recommendation. Wayne Jones

Palm Harbor
7/25/2015

"Walker Ford"

I was looking for a used Ford truck. After visiting several Ford sites Walkers was the easiest to navagate. That is when I met with Salesman Rodger Danbury, Rodger was very familiar with their inventory. He know what I was looking for in a truck. The entire staff was friendly, helpful, and never pushy. I was given an excellent trade in on my vehicle. Burt in finance worked to get us the best rate on a loan along with a great extended warranty at a great price.

July 25, 2015

We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase.

MarynJames
7/24/2015

"No Pressure."

Andrew, went above and beyond. He worked to find a new vehicle that met with the physical needs that my husband and I have. His initial phone call, thru the sales process, there was never any pressure to purchase a vehicle, but to find the right vehicle to purchase. After we purchased an Escape, Andrew explained all the features we had and how to use them. Working with Mickey on the financing was a nice experience, he explained the contract in terms we understood. We will come back to Walker Ford.

July 25, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on Andrew and the rest of your car buying experience! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect car, and we hope you're enjoying it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

Traditionole
7/23/2015

"Above & Beyond Service Team"

Mr. Walker...I wanted to reach out and personally thank you and your entire Services Department...calling out especially Ryan Holcomb (Services Manager) for jumping in on not one...but, two of our FORD vehicles that have been visiting your department for the past 25+ years. We recently ran into a few different issues with our FLEX and our Excursion that were sub par to our long time experience with your Services Department. Upon questioning some items that were dragging on, Ryan jumped in and tackled both issues...and went above & beyond to make sure my family and I were attended to in a expedited fashion, made sure we had access to not only a rental car via your partnership with Enterprise across the street...but, went as far as providing us with one of your Walker FORD cars...when there was some confusion with a very recent issue wit hour FLEX. This FLEX was unfortunately a "Theft Recovery" vehicle that Walker did all of the repair and restoration work and partnered with our Insurance company to make that pain as minimal as possible. As issues come up with this FLEX...your team has been exceptional from an attention and resolution to the problems. It's not often people will reach out with a positive message. Usually it is to complain. This will now be the 2nd time for me...as I feel you have a very solid and professional team from Sales to Service. We all experience issues from time to time. It's how we respond to resolve our customer's issues is what differentiates us from the others. Walker Ford IS that differentiator and and Ryan Holcomb in the Services Department is as well. Thank you once again for ALL the help and positive experience at your dealership. Sincerely, Scott F.

July 25, 2015

Thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience with Ryan was so positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the service we provide to them and to their vehicle. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you.

mikemorrison
7/13/2015

"Good Experience"

I arrived at the dealership, and was greeted by Mike Simmons. I was looking for a specific vehicle, which he readily showed me. It was a very pleasant no pressure sales experience, and the deal was great. Mike was very knowledgeable, and gladly answered all my questions. This was my second vehicle purchased at Walker Ford, and I would recommend them to anyone. Mike Morrison

July 25, 2015

Thank you for giving us your feedback. We like to know how are customer's feel about Walker Ford staff. Thank you for being a loyal Walker Ford customer. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

dneal2
7/13/2015

"No Bull"

No pressure buying experience. You deal with real people who are just like you and not just out to make a buck. Thanks Danny & Harry!!

July 25, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

chad20
7/12/2015

"2015 Ford F150"

Great price and great service. Will definitely go back to Walker Ford for our next new car purchase. We came back twice to test drive the truck before buying and they were more than happy to help us make the right decision.

July 25, 2015

Glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience with our team at Walker Ford ! Thank you so much for sharing your experience online and for the great review. Congrats on your new truck!

James1969
7/08/2015

"Outstanding"

To anyone who is looking for a use or new car. This is always the place to go. I use to go to a very large company that is well known and I can say I had several bad experiences in the pass from many cars that I purchase in sales and in the service department. But when I came over to Walker Ford and had my car service it was a 100% better all the way around. Than yesterday I decided to get myself a newer used car. So I met up with Jason, the internet sales person in the used department looking at a car that I saw was used on there website. A very nice car, but he looked at what I was looking for and what I had to offer which was only my trade and he went over bored and really took the time and got me into a fully loaded 2015 ford fusion with everything I wanted and more. And even threw in a few extra thing's to make me happy! He did his best and was able to get my payments lower and get me in a new car that I would love. It did not take long for me to finish all the paper work and I drove out with the car of my dreams for many years to come with an outstanding warranty and some perks! So to let everyone know they do not push you to buy, they will do what ever they can to get you into the car of your dreams and they always are true and honest in what they say and do. And they give you a great smile when you leave and with a thank you!

July 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your recent purchasing experience with us! We are very proud to hear that Jason delivered such a great experience for you, and exceeded your expectation while helping you find the perfect car for the right price. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

edrena
7/03/2015

"Walker got me back on the road"

I was involved in a car accident that totaled my first 2014 Fiesta. Our experience with Walker went as smooth as possible. I could have chosen any other dealership. However, we chose to come back to Walker because of the great customer service and competitive price. Thanks for making a difficult situation as stress free and easy as possible.

July 09, 2015

Thank you for your great response! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

JJENKS
7/03/2015

"ALWAYS A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

OUR 4TH VEHICLE FROM WALKER FORD AND AGAIN A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. NEVER ANY PRESSURE FROM EITHER THE SALES PERSON OR THE FINANCE MANAGER. ORDERED F-150 AND PHIL MASSEY KEPT US INFORMED OF STATUS AND TEXTED US A PICTURE WHEN IT CAME IN SINCE WE WERE OUT OF TOWN. DENISE HAD THE ACCESSORIES INSTALLED PROMPTLY. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WALKER FORD TO EVERYONE.

July 03, 2015

Thank you for taking to time to write this review. We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear Phil, Mickey and all our staff were able to make this a great experience for you! We look forward to serving you for years to come!

Reviews of Mickey Alperstein