Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
rickman
5/02/2016

"my car buying experience"

danny made my experience buying a new car quick, easy and professional . No gimmicks No hidden fees. its the place to buy your next vehicle

Shaun G
4/27/2016

"Awesome"

We recently purchased a Ford F-150 from Walker Ford. With the help of John Brown at Walker Ford we were able to see a large inventory of colors and options for the truck. Once we made a final decision John and the finance team was very helpful with finding a finance option that matched what we were looking for. Everyone was very helpful and the entire process was smooth and not stressful.

D ELDER67
4/26/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Walker Ford has a true professional salesman by the name of Brian Hill, at no time did he try to sell my wife and I a new car. Brian instead listen to what we needed for a new vehicle and match us up with a perfect car and a very fair price to say the lease. When showing the vehicle to us he went from the lug nuts to the navigation system to explain ever detail about the vehicle. I just like to say thanks to Brian for his patience with us. Brian also introduced us to Ryan in the service department so we would know who to see when it needed to be serviced. Also Brett showed us the many packages that Ford offered to protect the car now and in the future. Thanks to all!

Sebastian
4/26/2016

"Nice people"

Took the time to explain. Answer all my question . No pressure. Felt welcome and I will continue to do business in the future with Walker Ford. Mike Batch, Brett and Tracey good people. Good luck to you. Muchas Gracias.

ann1945
4/25/2016

"very friendly and efficient"

Took my car for a recall was taken care right away Brian Kirk kept me informed of what was happening. Had my car ready the same day. Would recommend to any one looking for a Ford dealer.

KrystalAnne23
4/25/2016

"Amazing Experience!"

Kevin Jewel and Mickey were great to work with! I was so Blown away with their patience and dedication. I highly recommend them! Keep up the great work guys!

Oz
4/23/2016

"Great customer service AND a great new truck!"

We definitely recommend Walker Ford, and especially John Brown, a very knowledge sales professional who instantly puts you at ease and is a real pleasure to work with. This was not the first vehicle we purchased from Walker Ford, and it won't be the last - they truly care that you are really happy with your vehicle. John was extremely knowledgeable of the many features of the vehicles he showed us, and found us a 2016 F150 Lariat that is pure pleasure to own and drive. The 2016 is even more luxurious and even better equipped than the 2014 we traded; the 2016 handles better, rides smoother, and even seats more comfortably. The level of thought and detail in the features of this truck are amazing. Kudos also to Brett Hughes for his friendly and efficient assistance - again! We'll Be Back!!

Telerisk
4/21/2016

"Wonderful experience"

From start to finish; excellent buying experience from the comfort of my Home. Sales person was very timely in email exchanges to reach tentative Purchase price.

Shoog
4/11/2016

"Very professional salesman. "

Mike in Internet sales was great to work with. He was easy to contact and made himself available with any questions we had about our purchase.

Walker Ford responded to this review

April 12, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to assist you. Welcome to the Walker Family!

Happy Ford guy
4/11/2016

"Simple, hassle free, lowest price"

I shopped around at truecar.com, car fax, other Ford dealers and found NO ONE as caring, responsive and welcoming. After getting my own financing from my credit union, checking safety ratings and researching vehicle resale values, (yeah, I'm that guy), I made the decision to go to Walker Ford. Internet searching and multiple phone calls took place before I felt good enough about this dealer and I couldn't have made a better decision. Not only did they get me a great deal on the price but they also beat the finance rates from my credit union!! Thank you sooo much Walker Ford.

Walker Ford responded to this review

April 12, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Welcome to the Walker Family!

Reviews of Tracy Affrunti