Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
Edge Owner
9/04/2015

"Thank You! Thank you! Thank You!"

My family have purchased six cars at Walker Ford. Each and every individual that we have ever worked with at Walker Ford, have been wonderful. Excellency is the word that I would use to describe my experience with Walker Ford every time. I cannot express to you my gratitude of how easy going each of them were, to make the purchase of my new vehicle pleasant. I would like to thank each of them, for their assistance in the purchase of my new vehicle.

SJW
9/02/2015

"Cannot Say Thank You Enough"

WOW is the only word that accurately describes our experience with Walker Ford. The individuals/staff we worked with rate a 10 in my book! I cannot thank each of them enough for all of their assistance with the purchase of a new vehicle.

September 03, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that you received a good experience with us! Let us know if we can help in the future.

Sue
8/31/2015

"Great buying experience"

Mark and I are very satisfied with our experience at Walker Ford. It was our 1st purchase at Walker Ford and is rated up there with the best. Thank you Ralph Harrell for your product knowledge and expertise as a sales person. Denise I will be calling you for tint and anything else I might need. Very warm and genuine person.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for the nice review. We know there are many choices to choose from when buying a car. We are happy that you decided to choose us.

Nicfaith
8/30/2015

"Easy transaction, great costumer service Ford F-150"

Great experience with salesman Rodger Danbury. Smoothest, easiest, and fastest car buying experience ever! Got everything we wanted, a fair trade in price, and a great truck under ticket price. No haggling.

August 31, 2015

Thank you for your review. That's what we do here at Walker Ford. Treat you like family so, you get a fair deal with no haggling.

jbenoit28
8/30/2015

"Fantastic buying experience!!!"

I have never purchased a new car before, always choosing to buy used. We've used Walker in the past for service of our other vehicles and been happy with them. My sister leases vehicles from Tracy all the time and recommended using her to help in our search. I'm glad we did. She was extremely helpful in this entire purchase experience. I know I buried her with tons of emails because I was busy with a work project and couldn't call her. She responded to everything and found us several cars that met our search criteria. When it came down to our trade in, she had Ralph work with me and we hit it off right away. I'd say I'm probably a high maintenance customer with all of my questions but Tracy and Ralph responded with answers in a timely fashion and were happy to do so. In the final stage of the deal we met Harry and he was very easy to deal with and no pressure at all. I probably made a mistake in understanding part of the ESP and he smoothed it over right away, All of this was while my very excited kids were clamoring for our attention. In the end we bought our first new car and felt no pressure from anyone to do so. The team from Walker works great together and just answered our questions and made us feel comfortable about our decision. We feel we got a great deal and are very happy with our purchase and the team that worked with us to make it all happen in a short amount of time. I would recommend them to anyone and we will be buying our next car here when the time comes.

August 31, 2015

We thank you for for wonderful review of your car buying experience. We are happy that you choose us for your first new car purchase. Please let us know if we can further assist you.

DUBLINBAR1
8/28/2015

"A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE"

I HAVE PURCHASED OR LEASED SEVERAL EXPLORERS FROM WALKER FORD AND WAS TREATED VERY PROFESSIONALLY BY THE SALESMAN(KEVIN), THE FINANCE DEPT(MICKEY & HARRY) AND THE SALES MANAGER(BILL). I RECOMMEND WALKER FORD TO ANYONE WANTING A NEW VEHICLE.

grouper5702
8/28/2015

"Great attention to me as a customer by Alan and the team"

I came in to look at a used truck and ended up buying a great new F150...my last 15 vehicles have been a jeep so we will see. My son in law was with me and he also purchase a 2015 mustang...great job to Alan

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your reivew. We hope you fall in love with your new F-150. Let us know we help you with anything else. 727-535-3673.

Pops 53
8/27/2015

"New F-150 purchase"

I purchased a new F-150 from Walker Ford on 8/20/15. Salesman Andrew Hyman worked very hard to get me into the best match F-150 I could afford, he understood I had a budget I had to adhere to. He was friendly, professional, and respectful and didn't use any high pressure tactics. I felt very comfortable during the whole experience.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review of Andrew. We are happy that Andrew found you an F-150 that fit your budget. If we can help furture please let us know. Main - 727-535-3673 Andrew 727-240-1631

rc1408
8/23/2015

"Great Service"

Service time turned out to be half what was estimated. Very comfortable customer lounge and facilities. Very friendly interaction with all employees. Overall, a very positive experience.

Chris

August 24, 2015

On behalf us all of us at Walker Ford, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your service experience with us. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Please come visit us again soon!

Carshopper2015
8/22/2015

"Used this Dealership many, many times for purchase&service"

Feel like we have a friend in Richard Van Peer have purchased multiple vehicles both personal and for business. Love my 2015 Fusion Titanium. Worked with Rodger Danbury this time found a practical used vehicle for teenage son 2012 Ram 1500 Clean safe truck exactly what he wanted. Rodger was super nice and helpful

August 24, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on Richard, Rodger and the rest of your car buying experience! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect truck for your son. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with, and look forward to next time!

Reviews of Harry Rumberger