Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
hdhawg1340
3/30/2015

"2nd purchase from Walker Ford"

This was our 2nd used truck purchase from Walker Ford. For our 1st purchase we dealt with Jason & Jay. An F150 work truck. That was 2 years ago. We're getting ready to buy a 5th wheel so we needed a bigger truck, for pleasure, not work. Since we had such a good experience with Jason & Jay we asked for them when we got there. Again, an excellent experience! They are honest & work hard to get you the best deal. The nice thing is it's not an all day thing. You have what you want & are out of there in a matter of hours (including financing)! No BS. We always take the F150 there for service. Their service department is also #1. We always recommend them when asked. The only negative is we only get 10 gal of gas when we pick it up, not a full tank.

DUBTTER1
3/30/2015

"LOVE MY NEW TRUCK"

Walker Ford, and its entire staff went out of there way to make a very Happy Customer. I cant thank everyone enough for what they did to satisfy my needs, and get me exactly what I wanted. They listened to everything I told them which goes a long way in my book. Dinarte was a very pleasant sales person with no pressure tacticks, and was very informative throughout the entire process.

Rich
3/29/2015

"my newly purchased 2015 F-150 platinum"

I walked into Walker Ford in Jan 2015, I was introduced to Don Dithmer Jr, and Tracy Affrunti. We sat down at the dealership,and when I left,,I had special ordered a 2015 F-150 Platinum, They kept me abreast of all the details and progress of the special order,assembly date and the final delivery date to Walker Ford. On Mar 27 th I was notified by the aforementioned, drove to Walker and observered the most beautiful Ford F-150 I ever saw. I took possession of my new Truck on Saturday morning (Mar 28 2015) My total experience at Walker Ford was most impeccable. I would and will recommend Walker Ford to anyone who is looking for a new,used, ford.

frank castle
3/27/2015

"Utmost professionalism & dedication to customer satisfaction"

Outstanding customer service. Very knowledgable staff. Worked hard at getting the vehicle I wanted, the way I wanted it. Extremely forthright and approachable when it came time to discuss my deal. Did not pressure as most other dealers do which made the experience incredibly enjoyable. I'm looking for opportunities to discuss my new vehicle so I can recommend Walker Ford. Thank you!

walgman
3/24/2015

"Used truck"

I got a great used truck at a great price. Everyone was great. I would definitely recommend them to someone else and will be back for my next one.

libby
3/22/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

We have purchased several cars from Walker Ford and will definitely go back when we are in the market for another car. Even though the dealership was busy we always got our questions answered, everyone was very friendly and professional. There was no high pressure pitch and best of all we got a great deal.

Amy Potter

pfraizer
3/22/2015

"Walker Ford is an excellent dealership... "All American""

Walker Ford is a top notch "All American" business... and Vic Haul is my kinda guy as well as the rest of the staff.... I have bought two new vehicles from Walker and Vic handled both transaction very well..

Sharpmedr
3/20/2015

"Found a great used car at a great price."

Our last 2 vehicles were purchased at Walker so when it came time to look for another car we went back there after checking out a "deal" at another dealership. Rodger was great and no pressure at all offered a comparable car $5,000 less. Needless to say we bought the car. We are very happy with our Ford Fusion Hybrid. I have since checked out other "deals" on Ford Fusion Hybrids that my work offers and they don't come close to the real deal that we got at Walker. Will definitely buy there again.

Cnewhouse
3/20/2015

"It was easy"

Up front honesty and true desire to assist us with the right purchase from beginning to end including the finance and contracting process. Why do you ask for my time and then make me give you 25 words?

Amy

b-Rican
3/17/2015

"1st, 2nd, AND 3rd times a Charmer!"

Came in for my 3rd vehicle from Walker Ford. My latest purchase was a used vehicle. This was my second used vehicle purchase from Walker. The first was a new one. What amazes me about Walker is the relaxed, no pressure attitude. They have always provided a greet price. AND, they offer a drivetrain warranty on the used vehicles. On both occasions of the used vehicle purchases, the warranty has been the number one factor in making the decision to buy Walker. Although, both used vehicles have been showroom ready and mechanically sound even thought they were 2006 both with just over 80K miles. It really is tough to explain their way of doing business. It's everything you WANT from a dealer, and, sadly, nothing you expect from any of these dealers today. Oh, and the other reason I bought used Fords - let's face it, cars need to be serviced at one time or another - their Service center is top notch. No over-sell, no unnecessary "scheduled" maintenance. Just the facts, the job, and the satisfaction that I've never had to bring a vehicle back for the same issue. Everyone is attentive, courteous, down-to-earth, and accommodating.

Walker Ford responded to this review

March 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about your experience in sales and service. We take pride in our customer service and glad to hear we did such a great job! We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Mickey Alperstein