Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
Secret23
4/17/2015

"Friendly yet professional crew"

Terrance and Ryan really excel at customer service. Knowledgeable men looking to please the customer and get the job done in a timely manner. Regardless of the time of day; with that being close to COB, these gentlemen took their time with myself and my vehicle to ensure that I would be taken care of. Truly know what they are talking about... Pleasure being served by them.

robcomp
4/16/2015

"What a great experience"

I found a car for my daughter here. It was the easiest and friendliest car purchase in my life. I've actually spent more time buying a new cell phone. And we saved almost $100 a month over the best price another dealership could offer. And it had 20k less miles.

blechtech
4/15/2015

"Easy, Friendly, Competent."

I am new in the Clearwater area. I made a new connection for servicing my Shelby Mustangs at Walker Ford in Clearwater. I recently had a most pleasant experience purchasing my new Ford Edge. The sales personnel, Mike Simmons in New Car Sales, Gregg Ledbetter the New Car Sales Manager, Brett Hughes the Business Manager, performed with the best possible courtesy. I was escorted around the car lot reviewing their inventory in a golf cart, not seeing the color I wanted, the staff went to work looking for my specific choice from another Dealer. The "electric spice" (burnt orange) 2015 Edge Sport was located and exchanged for in two days. I was recognized as a qualified buyer and within two days, Mike Simmons drove to my house to pick me up to complete the paperwork at Walker Ford. Two hours later I was driving my new car off the lot. The experience overall was easy and friendly; professional without any pressure. They answered all my questions and invited my communication for further questions. I felt I could discuss anything with them. Overall, my experience at Walker Ford was of the highest standard that could compare to the best anywhere in our USA. I am proud to speak this highly of them. I commend them for their excellence!

ewhertg05
4/14/2015

"by far the best car buying experience. .it was just effortle"

From the beginning to the end this was by far tpleasure pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had...Walker Ford has an outstanding staff which made me feel at home the minute I walked through the door. From riding around the lot and finding the perfect truck to financing everything seemed so effortless. It was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks to Mike Simmons and everyone else involved

janes_mw
4/14/2015

"Excellent Tampa Bay Area Ford Dealer"

Great Staff, helpful, friendly, and one of the best buying experiences I have had over the past 35 years of car/truck buying. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Dinarte Luz

shadow
4/11/2015

"True Professionalism"

I'm a highly rated Angie's List contractor in Tampa Bay. I know what it takes to make a customer AND what it takes to make a customer happy. I'm so often disappointed with the service and professionalism I'm given when I AM the customer. Jason (and Jay) were hands down the most professional duo to come along in a long time. They went out of their way (literally) to make buying a truck as pleasant an experience as possible. They are a credit to Walker Ford!

mommaof5
4/10/2015

"First Experience"

This was my first time with Walker Ford, Brian Hall so genuine. I talked to him online went in and saw the vehicle and walked out feeling assured I made the right decision on the right vehicle for my family. He answered any and all question and was very sincere and made the process so simple I could not even believe it. I will definitely be back for another vehicle purchase down the road. Thank you also to Harry for helping us as well.

spwheels
3/31/2015

"Our first lease experience"

This was our first lease experience as well as our first Ford experience. We were well pleased with the vehicle and with the people who helped set up our lease.

hdhawg1340
3/30/2015

"2nd purchase from Walker Ford"

This was our 2nd used truck purchase from Walker Ford. For our 1st purchase we dealt with Jason & Jay. An F150 work truck. That was 2 years ago. We're getting ready to buy a 5th wheel so we needed a bigger truck, for pleasure, not work. Since we had such a good experience with Jason & Jay we asked for them when we got there. Again, an excellent experience! They are honest & work hard to get you the best deal. The nice thing is it's not an all day thing. You have what you want & are out of there in a matter of hours (including financing)! No BS. We always take the F150 there for service. Their service department is also #1. We always recommend them when asked. The only negative is we only get 10 gal of gas when we pick it up, not a full tank.

DUBTTER1
3/30/2015

"LOVE MY NEW TRUCK"

Walker Ford, and its entire staff went out of there way to make a very Happy Customer. I cant thank everyone enough for what they did to satisfy my needs, and get me exactly what I wanted. They listened to everything I told them which goes a long way in my book. Dinarte was a very pleasant sales person with no pressure tacticks, and was very informative throughout the entire process.

Reviews of Brett Hughes