Walker Ford

Service Manager

December 02, 2016

"So Very Impressed!"

- LSJackson72

OK - some background here... I was in an car that was having one problem after another. I have been in at least 4 or 5 other dealerships over the past two years trying to trade it in - and every experience was MISERABLE. Was so sick of the way car dealers treated me - dishonest and even conniving, and even though they all claimed they would be able to help me get out of my POS and into something better, nothing ever came to fruition. Then, based on a recommendation from a friend, I went to see Shawna @ Walker Ford. When I arrived, I had NO expectations that anything would actually work out (based on my experiences over the past couple years) - but WOW - Shawna blew me away. In our initial conversation, she made clear that while she was confident she would be able to help, she made no "promises". She took time to clearly understand what I needed and why, and what kind of payments I could afford. And then she went to work! I don't know how she was able to do what she did, but she came through with flying colors! Not only did she get me into a NEW car, but she did it with confidence, clarity and SIMPLICITY! And to top it all off, she made it actually enjoyable! When I say that, I am not BS'ing here... I mean, we actually joked and laughed through the process of buying a car! Based on my experience with her (and Brett Hughes and Harry Rumberger - the finance guys who were just as amazing to work with), I will NEVER go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle, and neither will anyone else in my family. Great job Walker Ford! I am thoroughly impressed!

December 02, 2016

"Amazingly easy experience ...."

- Lori Jackson

So it all begins with Walker Ford and this great gal, Shawna Hargett that works there. Quick, easy, fun and honest. Shawna was amazing thru the whole experience. The rebates on Fusions and Escapes right now is out of this world!! Drove home our new 2017 Fusion, after Shawna showed us everything about the car that we needed to know. She was not only knowledgeable but made it actually fun to buy a new car!! Who ever says that?? Shawna does not stop trying until she gets the customer what they want and need. And if she can't, she is the most honest sales person I have ever dealt with. Financing was quick and easy...signed a few papers and we were in and out of the door in about 2 hours. Thank you Walker Ford!! Shawna Hargett is such a great asset to your family owned business. You are lucky you found her!!

December 01, 2016

"Regular service on truck"

- gpotamp

I've been taking my 2014 truck to Walker Ford since purchase. They always perform my regular scheduled maintenance in a timely manner. The waiting room is comfortable. The entire staff is friendly and efficient. I'll keep returning.

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $25375

New 2016 Ford F-150, $41970

2016 Ford F-150

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction