Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North,
Clearwater, Florida 33764
Walker Ford Info
About Walker Ford

Whether you're searching for a New or Pre-owned vehicle, researching financing options or looking for service, parts or a body shop our Walker Ford staff is ready to provide you with all the help you need. We are proud to be one of the highest rated Ford dealers in Florida. We are located in Clearwater Florida but worth the drive from other counties. Our goal is to develop a long term relationship with you and your family and to be your dealership for life! Please take the time to read some of our customers reviews. Family owned and operated since 1957.....Walker is Ford! WalkerFord.com

About Walker Ford

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Certified Pre Owned
  • Commercial Truck Sales
Gpwilkie
2/05/2016

"Satisfied"

My experience with Walker Ford has been very satisfying. Dan Wendling was friendly and courteous. He was also patient in answering all our questions. The finance officer we had, Mickey Alperstein, had a great sense of humor and very friendly which made the signing of papers less painful. The next day after we had the vehicle we found a few things wrong and Dan along with Shawn the service tech, jumped right in to rectifying the problems. My last vehicle I had for 15 years and the staff I delt with at Walker Ford made this experience a pleasant one.

yohan,John007
2/02/2016

"First experience."

I felt very welcomed by every personnel I encountered, especially by Mike Batch and Harry Rumberger. Very courteous and professional during the business transactions. Wasn't there too long. Would buy again from the Walker Ford family.

February 02, 2016

On behalf of all of us at Walker Ford, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our dealership! Welcome to the family and Thank you for the business!

draydeb
1/31/2016

"No Pressure "

Jay Wright was very informative and thorough in his description of all the vehicles I was interested in.The choices available to me were plentiful.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your recent purchase with us! We are very proud to hear that Jay took very good care of you. Thank you for the business!

johnS
1/27/2016

"positive all around"

Positive, all around. Had a good experience. I have been driving Fords for sixty years and Walker Ford has the best service yet! Keep up the good work!

February 01, 2016

John, we appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience with us. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers and are proud to hear our team was able to diagnose your problem! That’s the Walker Way! Thank you again for your business!

knewt
1/25/2016

"Great experience!"

Everyone at Walker Ford is very friendly and helpful. John Giordano was great to work with! He was very friendly and personable and never pressured me in any way. I was dreading car shopping and having to deal with pushy salesman but that was not the case at all. John made me feel comfortable and made it a great overall experience. Harry Rumberger was also very helpful in the finance department. He was friendly and gave us a good laugh.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent purchase. We are happy to hear John was able to exceed all your expectations and get you the right vehicle! We look forward to serving all of your automotive needs for years to come. Welcome to the Walker Family.

Katie & Mikey
1/22/2016

"Awesome Walker Ford!"

The luck of the Irish was shining down on us the day we discovered Walker Ford Clearwater! Katie and I have just purchased our 4th pre-owned auto from Rodger Danbury at Walker Ford. When we walked in the first time after dealing with other car dealerships in Tampa Bay, we felt like we had walked into family. There was no pressure to sell us on any particular car. Roger spent time with us to understand our particular needs. The follow-up calls demonstrated that genuine concern for our happiness not just our business. It is awesome to have this group of people who really care about us. The atmosphere is fresh, inviting, warm, and personably professional! We love our Walker family and are so proud to be a part of it all!

February 01, 2016

Thank you Katie and Mikey, for sharing your recent purchase with us! We are very proud to hear that Roger delivered such a great experience, and exceeded your expectation while helping you find the perfect vehicle for the right price. We appreciate your kind words and business, and we hope to see you again in the future. Welcome to the Walker Family!

Jill
1/22/2016

"True Customer Service!"

Andrew Hyman went above-and-beyond to help us select our Family vehicles having just relocated to Tampa from Sydney, Australia. He ensured that our custom-ordered vehicle met every requirement at a competitive price as well as found us a good/reliable second vehicle. Being new to the area/country, he answered all our queries and provided 'helpful' tips/information. We highly recommend Andrew; he is a true GEM!!

February 01, 2016

Thank you Jill, for the excellent feedback on Andrew and the rest of your car buying experience! We're so glad you were able to find the perfect vehciles, and we hope you're enjoying them! Welcome to the Walker Family! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

RShoupe
1/21/2016

"Best car buying experience ever."

Our experience at Walker Ford was terrific. Brian Hall was such a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, kind and professional. He did everything he could to make sure we were happy . We would definitely recommend Walker Ford and Brian to friends and family.

January 21, 2016

The Shoupe Family was just a pleasure to help. I am so glad we had a Mustang They liked and can enjoy for years to come. Thanks very much for YOUR Business! I'll be in touch from time to time to ensure all is well!

michele47
1/20/2016

"Sevice"

Mike Olsen was amazing and very patient with me calling to check on my vehicle. The service at Walker Ford is wonderful. Thank you for having such a great staff!!!!

BNJ+4
1/19/2016

"Very professional and helpful "

Rodger Danbury was great to work with and he was able to answer all our questions This is our 3rd time dealing with Walker Ford and it has always been a pleasant experience.

Reviews of Harry Rumberger