Walker Ford

17556 US Hwy 19 North, Clearwater, Florida 33764 Closed 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

John Brown, Ford Certified Internet Sales Consultant, Walker Ford

Sales and Leasing

January 21, 2017

"Great people "

- Ronnie50

All the people at walker ford were very good. It was the best new car buying expierance i have every had. Thanks to every one

January 19, 2017

""Edge Purchase" "

- Marcus

I have been a customer of Walker Ford for 20 plus years, Tracy Affrunti has been a part of our family since my son was 5 years old now he is in college. John Brown, Tracy and Mickey Alperstein went the extra, extra miles to made my purchase and price fit my budget . John and Tracy answered all my questions and emails they explained all my options. John went through all the new features on the car before I took it off the lot. He was so professional and patient with me. Mickey was so friendly, I felt no pressure he was so personable, I always enjoy his stories. I feel so blessed to be a part of the Walker Ford family and I would highly recommend Tracy, John, Mickey and Walker Ford. I'm thrilled with my New Edge :-) Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

January 17, 2017

"Service to repair an object in my tire rear passenger"

- Roy5612

I came in to get a tire repaired. Your service personnel were very professional pleasant and totally committed to getting me back on the road as quickly as possible. Danny ( I believe that was his name, kept updating me on their progress. I am from Canada and spend winters in this area. I will always use Walker Ford while in the U. s.

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $25375

New 2016 Ford F-150, $53458

2016 Ford F-150

• Factory Trained and ASE Certified Technicians
  • Friendly, Courteous & Knowledgeable Staff
  • 1 Year Complimentary Certified Maintenance w/every New or Pre Owned vehicle purchase
  • Our Goal is your 100% Complete Satisfaction