Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,405 Dealership Reviews
mazda9305
9/27/2016

"Mazda CX5-2014"

James Vrindten, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Excellent Salesman. He showed me the cars that I asked for. And most of all he did not make me feel pressured. I felt very comfortable with him. I got a fantastic car at a average price! Thanks

September 27, 2016

It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with James and that you did not feel pressured to make a decision. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We thank you for your business and welcome you to the Wayne Mazda family!

BCNemo
9/20/2016

"Best of the best of all Mazda dealers"

This is my second Mazda CX-5 and I couldn't have picked a better or more accommodating dealership. In my initial contact I was introduced to one of the younger salepersons and felt that I would like to deal with someone closer to my age. I was immediately shifted to a Mr. Paul Lepasana. The fit was perfect! He understood all of my wants and more importantly my "NOT WANTS". I wanted my new CX-5 just the way I wanted it and not the way some executive of the manufacturer thought I should have it. In our discussions Paul understood that and quickly and efficiently guided me to exactly the car I wanted and the way I wanted it, saving me some $3000 in the process. He saw to it that I got my USAA guaranteed price plus assorted discounts (such as my loyalty discount) and that I was taken care of like I was the only customer there. Just walk into Wayne Mazda and you'll be greeted and made to feel at home immediately.

September 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5. We're very happy that Paul could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family and thank you for the recommendation.

penguinspit
9/20/2016

"Great experience "

Rafael was very helpful and knowledgeable. He showed me cars that fit my needs and my budget. And most of all he did not make me feel pressured. I felt very comfortable with him. And I got a fantastic car at a fantastic price!

September 20, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your new car! We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Rafael and extremely grateful for your business. We welcome you to the Wayne Mazda family and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

Yaya1974
9/19/2016

"Rafael arismendi "

He was really helpful I was really happy for all his help great personality I feel like I knew him for years people like his personality you can find anywhere ????????

Bernadette

September 22, 2016

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family! Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and for your business. We wish you many happy and safe miles!

Zoomzoom
9/18/2016

"Best Ever Experience"

Relaxed, pleasant experience. No hassels. Everyone was helpful, kind and it was just the best car buying experience I have ever had.Thank you to Ash, Phil and Behany. Go Jets

Phil and Bethany

September 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Ash, Phil and Bethany. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new vehicle! J-E-T-S!

annapdigiacomo
9/12/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I recently purchased a 2016 Mazda CX-3, and I can honestly say I have never had such a great experience at a car dealership. All of the sales-people were incredibly friendly, and the process was amazingly smooth. I had Miseal as my sales consultant and he was very patient with my family and I and went above and beyond our expectations. The test drive to start was so helpful, the route they planned is long enough to help you get a real feel for the car you are testing, and they make sure to show you all the different features the car has to offer. Upon going to pick up my car, they had all the paperwork ready and it was a very pleasant and quick visit. Before driving off the lot Miseal made sure to show me how to work all the features and settings on my car to make sure I was comfortable and familiar with it all. I would gladly recommend anyone looking to purchase a Mazda to visit the dealership in Wayne if you want as great of an experience as I had!

September 12, 2016

Thank you so much for going into such great detail about your experience with us. We're very happy that Misael could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Thank you for the great 5 star review, the recommendation and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Lexirae
9/09/2016

"Amazing! "

Ash was very helpful and is great at what he does. He really knows what he is talking about. I was looking at several other cars and what I was able to get through Wayne Mazda was better than I could have imagined. I had an amazing experience at Wayne Mazda and would highly recommend this dealership and Ash.

September 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review, your recommendation and especially for your business. We're very happy that Ash could assist you and was able to make your experience with us an "amazing" one. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

iwroteamazdareview
9/07/2016

"Awful experience - avoid this dealership at all costs"

Ash was the only good thing about my experience at Wayne Mazda, as he was helpful and friendly. The rest of the dealership did everything in their power to ensure that, at no point in time, did I feel like a valued customer. They reinforced this with a service department was rude and condescending, refusing to acknowledge they sold me a certified preowned car that had defective parts. I have never had a car buying experience this terrible before in my life. This was my first Mazda vehicle, and it'll be my last. My next car will come from a dealership that doesn't treat me so poorly.

September 07, 2016

It is our pleasure to hear about your positive experience with Ash. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about it and for giving us a great review. We are grateful for your business and welcome you to the Wayne Mazda family! We look forward to seeing you again in the future but until then, we wish you the best in your new car!

Cengismak31
8/28/2016

"Great people!"

Leased my second Mazda but first at the Wayne location and I'm a customer for life. Christian was very professional and helped me a great deal. I don't remember the managers name but he came out to speak with us a few times and made sure we were comfortable with the transaction. I highly recommend the Wayne Mazda dealership to anyone looking for a Mazda. Oh and I LOVE my CX5, great great suv!

August 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We welcome you to the Wayne Mazda and thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Christian and the rest of our team. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your Mazda CX-5!

Lexi777
8/26/2016

"Great dealership and staff at Wayne Mazda"

I purchased my 2nd mazda at wayne mazda. My salesperson was James Vrundten. He was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Buying my car was a hassle free experience. Steve in the finance department was excellent as well. He got me the financing at the terms i wanted. Overall a superb experience at Wayne Mazda. I would recommend this dealer. Thank you to all the employees, very nice dealership.

Steve in finance department

August 26, 2016

We are extremely grateful for your business and loyalty to our dealership. Thank you for being part of the Wayne Mazda family. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with James and the rest of our team. Thank you in advance for recommending us. We wish you many happy miles in your new Mazda!

1 - 10 of 1,405 results