Wayne Mazda

Paul Lepasana

James  Vrindten, Sales Consultant, Wayne Mazda

James Vrindten

July 01, 2017

"WARNING! Don't Be Shark Bait!"

- SpendWisely

After several emails and getting a fixed price quote from truecar, edmonds carshow,they would not follow through with what was agreed via email. When we finally went there she would not even come to meet me. Meanwhile the sharks (sales)were hoovering over my wife and I as we waited for the receptionist to get the internet sales manager kimberly mcveigh; whom i had communicated with previously several times. The sales people kept swarming around us, checking us out like fresh bloody meat dipped into a hungry shark tank; we got out of there before the frenzy could begin. As we were driving home(45min.) guess who called my phone? she apologized for nott meeting with me & had the nerve to ask me to come again. Then I searched the dealer ratings, ohhhh I am glad i escaped with my money & my dignity. DONT SHOP AT WAYNE MAZDA UNLESS LIKE BEING SHARKBAIT!🐟🐋🐳🐠🐡🐙🐬

kimberly mcveigh

June 03, 2017

"Best buying experience possible"

- gltrans

This is my 5th car I have leased from Wayne Mazda. In fact I have leased three CX-5's in the last 12 months. Steve Zagoric makes the process so easy and will work hard to get you into the vehicle you want for the best price!

Stephen Zagoric

May 20, 2017

"Excellent "

- TomMiata

Best dealership experience I have ever had! This dealer is a must when wanting to purchase a new mazda. I love my car and would highly reccoment this place.

Used 2014 Jeep Cherokee, $18900