Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,376 Dealership Reviews
Robbie21
6/25/2016

"Rafael Arsmendi"

Rafael was very professional. He was very knowledgable about the Mazda C X 5 and answered all of our questions with expertise. He conducted himself with true professionalism and poise. He was also very personable. I would not hesitate coming back to him for repeat business or recommending him to family or friends. Wayne Mazda is lucky to have him.

June 25, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Rafael. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many safe miles in your new car!

Mtc121
6/20/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent sales experience with Rafael Arismendi at Wayne Mazda today. Low-pressure positive purchase for new 2016 CX-9. He was very knowledgable and made the process easy. He even reminded me about transferring my EZ pass and key ring. Highly recommend this salesman and Wayne Mazda.

Vlad -- Manager

June 20, 2016

We're very pleased that Rafael was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new 2016 Mazda CX-5. And thank you also for the recommendation.

Dan1089
6/18/2016

"Perfect Experiencd"

Excellent experience with Rafael. After a bad experience at another dealership, I was happy to sit with him. He was cool, down to earth, helpful, and super friendly. I'm glad we could work out a good deal. Definitely recommend!

June 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive experience with Rafael after your negative past experience at the other dealership. Thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We appreciate your business and wish you many safe miles in your new car!

Msg5020
6/17/2016

"Rafael"

I just purchased a 2016 Mazda CX-5. I worked with Rafael and he was very helpful. He was available to answer questions and worked with me to find a price I was comfortable with.

June 17, 2016

We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Rafael and that you purchased a car at price that fit your budget needs. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are grateful for your business and wish you many safe miles in your new 2016 Mazda CX-5!

DavisCBD
6/17/2016

"Conscientious Salesman Followed Up With Additional Service"

Our salesman was very professional during the purchase and followed up long afterward. (We bought a CPO that unfortunately didn't have the original owners manual in the glove compartment; but our salesman searched until finding one for us several weeks later, long after he no specific vested interest in helping us.)

June 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with your salesman and that he followed up with you and your situation after the sale. We are grateful for your business and hope to see you again in the future. We wish you the absolute best in your new car!

Snowwhite
6/11/2016

"A great experience "

we just bought a a grand touring CX5. We had such a great experience with James vrindten. Our finance manager junior Ortiz was equally a great experience. Thank you both for introducing us to the Mazda brand.

Junior Ortiz

June 11, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We see James and Junior were able to assist you and make your experience with us a good one. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new Mazda CX-5. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Kimgod
6/09/2016

"Had a great experience with Rafael. "

I was welcomed immediately ,and was shown the cars I was interested in ,withe him being very honest and up front about the pros and cons. I was able to get my lease turned in and drive away in my new car within 2 hours! Recommend Wayne Mazda, and Rafael to anyone looking.

June 09, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive and quick car buying experience with Rafael. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your feedback. We strive for honesty and integrity and are pleased to know that it showed. Thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

baggie66
6/06/2016

"Wayne Mazda is awesome!"

I bought my Mazda CX 5 last Thursday and it was a wonderful experience dealing with Paul Lepasana. He understood me and what I really wanted during the whole process.

June 06, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review. We are very happy that Paul was able to make your experience with us a good one. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new Mazda CX-5. Thank you for your business.

dkatz123
6/04/2016

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

We went in and leased a Mazda3 in what seemed like a short amount of time, and we were able to get a great deal. Steve answered all of our questions and even helped us get a reprint of the sticker for the car when we had misplaced it (of course we found it after we got the reprint-sorry!). Thanks again!

June 04, 2016

We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Stephen. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write us such a great review. We are happy you found the sticker for the car. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your Mazda 3!

egord
6/02/2016

"Great experience purchasing a new vehicle"

Just purchased a new '16 Mazda6 GT through this dealership. Most friendly, professional, easy to work with staff, and the best pricing around. Had me in an out in under an hour in my brand new car. Could not be more satisfied, highly recommend.

June 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with our team at Wayne Mazda. We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many happy safe and worry free miles in your new Mazda 6 GT!

1 - 10 of 1,376 results