Wayne Mazda

Stephen Zagoric

Rafael  Arismendi, Sales Consultant, Wayne Mazda

Rafael Arismendi

February 14, 2017

"Excellent experience leasing my new CX5"

- Daasexy30

Recently visited Wayne Mazda for the first time to lease a new 2016 CX5. My salesperson was James Vriridten and he was extremely friendly and helpful. My husband and I needed an SUV to carry our new baby girl in and James was able to get us the monthly price we were looking for without any hassles. Dan and Bernadette also handled our sale at some point and made the process easy. I'm glad I did my homework about this dealer before I visited, it really was a great experience. Loving my new red ride.

February 02, 2017

"New CX5 lease D Thomas Froberg"

- Dtfro

Ash was very helpful and efficient in the sales and lease process. He was great to work with and put together a nice very quickly.

February 01, 2017

"Excellent New Car Buying Experience with James"

- Happy Buyer

James, Phil and Travis were very helpful with car purchase. James was very knowledgable on all models, friendly and a pleasure to work with. James took it a step further by making sure I understood the functionality of all the safety equipment and accessories the car offered. Gave me multiple follow up calls after purchase to make sure i was happy. When it came time to finalize the purchase Bernadette made the financing easy and professional.

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $23370