Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,146 Dealership Reviews
Walsh5143
2/11/2016

"James and Shawn are the best ."

James was very attentive and was able to answer any questions, concerns, and he met all my needs as well as making it enjoyable to buy a new car!!! Highly recommend James

Shawn and Juan

notjustgc
2/11/2016

"The best, as usual"

Car dealerships are one of my least favorite things in the world, with the sole exception of Wayne Mazda. I've been coming here for a very long time, and to be honest, I'm not all that loyal to any given car brand - it's just so incredibly easy to work with Manny Navarro and his team that I don't see any reason to bother with the BS you encounter everywhere else. I just came in to get my wife a new CX-5, and as usual, it was a breeze and I got a great deal without having to sit here negotiating for hours on end.

Bbscoot
2/09/2016

"Antia"

Antia was great from beginning to end. She made us feel comfortable about choosing the right car and price. She went over every detail and was excellent.I recommend her to anyone .

February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a positive review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Anita. We wish you the best in your new car!

gtsphantum
2/09/2016

"Excellent and friendy staff - very easy and smooth process!"

I went to Wayne Mazda to get a new CX9. My salesman was Peter Ibrahim and I have to say it was a very pleasant and easy experience. Never did I feel pressured to make a deal...when I gave Peter my budget and desired trim, he worked with his manager to get me an even higher trim around the same price I wanted to pay. We concluded the deal with the sales manager, Moe, who was also very friendly and easy to work with! Both Peter and Moe were awesome and I'd recommend dealing with them to anyone....this is our 3rd CX9 but the first time at Wayne Mazda....very happy! Thanks guys.

Moe - sales manager

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your positive experience and for giving us a 5 star review. It is our pleasure to hear that Peter and Moe took good care of you and were able to help get you the car you wanted that fit your budget. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new Mazda CX9!

Liapanico
2/08/2016

"My jeep "

Bought jeep from Steve z had a great experience he was very honest and concern about getting me to my comfortable monthly payment I will recommend Wayne Mazda to my friends and family

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive experience with Steve and that he was able to help get you the car you wanted for the price you could afford. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new Jeep!

Ken
2/08/2016

"Lease of Mazda 3"

Peter was great. He even did the cell phone contacts for my wife via blue tooth. I would recommend family and friends to him in the future.

February 09, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review and for recommending us to your family and friends. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Peter. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

Erica R
2/07/2016

"Mazda lease, second car with this dealership"

My experience was great. Everyone was helpful and personable. They answered every question I had with no problems or hesitation. This was my second lease with this dealership. They are wonderful.

February 08, 2016

Thank you sincerely for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are grateful for your loyalty to our dealership and are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team at Wayne Mazda. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

georgelissa

""Great experienced ""

Yes, I will definitely recommend Wayne Mazda. Thanks to Paul for his great service and professionalism. It was a great experienced and an easy doing business with Paul. George - Bayonne,NJ

February 05, 2016

We are very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Paul. Thank you for taking the time to write about it and for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate you recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you the best in your new car!

Ipzol

"Bought our first Mazda"

The staff was very helpful and financing was easy. Couldn't be happier. We had planned on shopping around, but the price was right so we purchased on the spot.

February 05, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you were able to get the right car for the right price with our team at Wayne Mazda. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and worry free miles!

Mazda 3
2/04/2016

"A multitude of vehicles available."

After an extensive search for a car, Wayne Mazda had the right cars for the right prices, with the right service. The dealers are prepared to give the buyers what they want.

February 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that your search paid off and you were able to get the right car for the right price. Thank you for your business. We wish you many safe miles!

1 - 10 of 1,146 results