Wayne Mazda

Paul Lepasana

May 20, 2017

"Excellent "

- TomMiata

Best dealership experience I have ever had! This dealer is a must when wanting to purchase a new mazda. I love my car and would highly reccoment this place.

May 04, 2017

"Overall positive experience"

- chriscx5

They didn't have the car I wanted so they found it for me and got it to their dealership. Higher doc fees than other places though. But overall I feel I got a fair price.

Ash Choudhury

April 26, 2017

"Awful experience "

- Mazda

I leased car from this dealership and it was OK experience. But today when I went with my friend to make another deal it was such disappointment. Seles manager Shawn Memetow acted with such attitudes that made us very disappointed. We were trying to make deal and asked for $10 of the price. He told us that he will check and walked back to speak to someone. When he came back he threw paper on the table and said: "deal is off, you see what happens when you ask for more ". We were stunt. After this I spoke with Seles manager Louis Stinger and did not get better service. Outcome is that we are going to return our lease once is done and never go back to Mazda Wayne. And it will be less likely that we are going to recommend that place to any of our friends.

Shawn Memetov