Wayne Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Wayne Mazda
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda

• Indoor Customer Parking

"amazing experience"

Recently visited mazda unsure what I was looking for an Joe took his time and landed me in the right car .. price and experience was great . I would recommend wayne mazda!

joe melillo

"Thank you!"

I recently leased a 2014 Mazda 3. I have leased through Wayne Mazda 3 times before and continue to return because of the great people that work there. The entire process was easy and efficient from start to finish. I would certainly recommend Mike to others. Thank you Wayne Mazda for another great leasing experience!!

"Dealership/associate review, 5 stars!"

My family & I have been going to Wayne Mazda for years, collectively we've leased 7 cars from them. My past visit to the dealership was to trade in my lease for the cx-5. The sales consultant recommended to assist us was Marlon Roberts. Marlon was a pleasure to work with during the process of leasing my new car. Marlon was friendly, patient, attentive, and answered any/all questions I had. Marlon had a sense of humor which attributed to his friendly & quality customer service. Lastly, Marlon worked with us to negotiate a deal I was comfortable with and helped find applicable discounts i qualified for. I am beyond pleased with my new vehicle & the deal i received. Ask for marlon during your next trip to wayne mazda!

"Customer"

Eugen was very helpful and willing to accommodate my needs. Overall I had a great experience here and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thank you for your service.

Eugen Hocman

"hidden charges are imposed."

Repairs are added to the sales price. Not recommended.Most of the cars listed are not available. Appointments are not conveyed to the sales persons.

Nabil

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Wayne Mazda. My salesman Stephen Zagoric was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family members! Thanks Wayne Mazda

"Go here!"

Marlon was very helpful and patient. I had a lot of trouble with my insurance company but Marlon helped as much as he could and I ultimately got the car I wanted!

Marlon Roberts

"Very Satisfied"

I was very impressed with my car buying experience at Wayne Mazda. From the moment I walked into the dealership I was greeted by the friendly staff. I was especially impressed by Stephen Zagoric. He did not pressure me into buying something I wasnt 100% pleased with.He was also very patient with me as I couldnt make up my mind on the car I wanted. I finally decided to go with the mazda 6. Stephen explained everything clearly, took his time and made sure my payments would stay within my budget. This was one of the easiest car buying experience I've had. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you Stephen and Wayne Mazda!

"Very Satisfied"

This was my first time buying a car and Marlon Roberts made it very easy. He explained everything detail by detail. Thank you very much

"Very good experience"

Eugene is very knowledgeable and efficient and the deal was easy, simple and fast. We had tried two other dealerships in the area before but had very disappointing experiences. We are very happy with our new CX-5.

Eugene Hocman