Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
PG
8/04/2015

"Thank You"

Lennie Clark was a pleasure to deal with. He listened to my needs as a customer and understood what I was looking for. He was extremely professional and made my experience much better than I expected. Thanks, Lennie!

Amanda T
8/03/2015

"Great Service"

Victor Oliviery was great. It was my first time at Wayne Mazda and he provided great service and I am happy with the car I got at the price I wanted. I definitely recommend buying from Victor.

Victor Oliviery

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you.

Mfoner
8/02/2015

"Great Experience!"

Manny Navarro provided above and beyond customer service! He was very professional and the usual frustrating process of purchasing a car was smooth and stress less! There were no surprises! I highly recommend seeing Manny Navarro at Wayne Mazada for your next car purchase or lease!

Chris Wells

Staceyd

"Excellent"

Steve z was great 2nd car from Wayne Mazda and Steve love my cx9. Price was great and device was great will return thank u Wayne Mazda

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX-9! It's always a pleasure to assist our loyal customers, such as yourself.

Rkeriazos

"Go to Riondo Russell!!"

I went in to lease Mazda 3 and walked out with a brand new one only a few hours letter. He is very professional and nice and will try and get you the best deal!!

Riondo Russell

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice 5 star review and especially for your business! We hope you continue to enjoy your new Mazda3. It was our pleasure to assist you.

Marla123

"Great experience"

Had gone to 2 other mazda dealers and could not negotiate to terms I was wanted. Wayne mazda salesman james vrindten and team made it happen. Great experience they listened and deal happened. Walked away with better price and car that was quoted from other dealers.

James vrindten

BhanuPrathap
8/01/2015

"Amazing service by Mike Dispenza!!!"

It was a nice experience with Mike Dispenza on getting my new CX5. He is very professional and updating me all the time on the status of my new car arrival. I had done with my deal last week and delivered the car in a week as promised as the color that i requested was not available in the showroom. I suggest to go with Mike on getting a car over here.

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review and especially for your business! We hope you continue to enjoy your new Mazda CX-5! It was our pleasure to assist you.

BC001
7/31/2015

"An Excellent Experience with Paul Lepasana"

I had contacted a number of dealers and asked for lease quotes with specific parameters of duration, miles, amount down, make, model and the lowest quote I had received up until that time. Wayne was the only dealer that quoted me an exact price guaranteed. I made an appointment and a representative, Paul Lepasana, was available when we arrived. He already had the information I had agreed to by e-mail and immediately arranged for us to do a test drive. He was there for us but not overbearing. He answered questions but didn't apply the hard sell. In short he made us very comfortable. He and the dealership stuck to their promised price which was significantly less than the next best monthly lease price I was quoted. We walked through the paperwork at a reasonable pace and I was able to ask any questions I had. The best part was that we arrived a 4:30pm....shook hands on a deal at 5:30pm and drove off the lot in our new car at 7pm. Efficiently done in a very welcoming and pleasant atmosphere with honest and straight forward talk. I might add that not only was Paul a pleasure to do business with but so was the finance representative and others who we met with. I would strongly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a Mazda.

Junior in finance

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a fantastic 5 star review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you!

johnb505

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience when visiting Wayne Mazda to buy my new car. Lennie Clark helped me from the beginning to decide the best car that would be for me, and after all was said and done, I walked out with a brand new CX-5. Lennie's goal from the beginning was to provide the best customer care to me and my family while we were there, and he exceeded my expectations from the moment I walked through the door.

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! We hope you continue to enjoy your new Mazda CX-5! It was our pleasure to assist you.

evelyn.zarate.01
7/31/2015

"a good place to buy a car "

I have to say I really liked James V. He was very helpful, friendly, & professional. He really made me buying the car by providing me of details of the car and also how helpful the car can be for us. Experience that i had there with his help was a pleasure and i recommend him if anyone is looking for a new / used car , just look for him and he will help you ,it was very excellent place to go and buy a car Wayne -mazda.

James Vrindten

August 04, 2015

Thank so much for taking the time to write us such a great review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you.

Reviews of Manny Navarro