Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,390 Dealership Reviews
126cardinal
7/13/2016

"Sales rep. Marcin Radzieta"

Two days ago I bought a cx3 mazda from wayne mazda dealer. It Was a pleasure to deal with very friendly employee Marcin from start to finish. Marcin was very helpful, he answerd all my questions and i definitely recommend wayne mazda to friends and family. It Was a great experience. Thanks to Marcin again, I am very happy with my new car. Ana Buhic

Marcin Radzieta

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Marcin. We are grateful for your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends! We wish you the best in your Mazda CX-3! Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family!

sagarw
7/12/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Manny was awesome to work with. Really knowledgeable and easy to talk to. No hard sell and he worked hard find the right car to me. Would go back in a heartbeat.

July 12, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Manny could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a great one. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

susiebear75
7/11/2016

"Mazda 3 2016"

Our car experience was great with Rafael. We found him to be honest and trustworthy. He didn't pressure us at all during our decision making. I plan on going back again when my lease is up on my Honda Civic next year and I want only to deal with RAFAEL!!!! Excellent Customer Service

July 11, 2016

We're so happy that Rafael was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new 2016 Mazda3. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Lori132319
7/09/2016

"Most Pleasant Experience "

I have bought/leased many many cars in my time. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a dealership. James V. (Our sales person) and Mike Z. from the finance dept. were awesome. I never felt pressured at all. They worked with my budget and made the deal happen very quickly. I couldn't be happier with my CX-5. I wouldn't change one thing from this car buying experience. I would highly recommend Wayne Mazda.

Janalys, Mike Zeidan

July 09, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a such a great review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with James. We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new CX-5!

Diana
7/07/2016

"Had a great time with Rafael"

My experience with Wayne Mazda was wonderful. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous, did not pressure us to purchase and helped us to make the right choice for our needs. I was dreading the process of car shopping because of my prior experiences but I was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and fast service I received here at Wayne Madza. Happy motoring.

Bernadet

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Rafael. We are truly grateful for your business and wish you the absolute best in your new car!

Alex

"Thank You Ralph!"

I walked into this location with a ton of questions and Ralph was not only extremely patient with, he also walked me through the entire process of leasing my first SUV. Overall, it was a great experience and I will definitely be recommending Wayne Mazda and specially Ralph. Thanks again.

July 07, 2016

We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Ralph. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and for recommending us to your family and friends. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new SUV!

almach5

"I'll be back.."

Salesman Steve Zagoric was recommended by a friend (Mark) and Steve made the purchase of my 2015 CX-5 a great experience. I love my CX-5, and when it is time for a new vehicle I will return to Wayne Mazda. Alan M

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Steve. Please thank your friend, Mark, for recommending us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your 2015 Mazda CX-5!

Mpaturzo
7/04/2016

"Wonderful experience with Rafael arismendi"

Me and my boyfriend came in to purchase a Mazda. Rafael was our salesman he went beyond our expectations to make our sale and experience one of the best I will be referring clients to him

July 04, 2016

We are very grateful that you took the time to write us a great review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Rafael. Thank you for your business and for referring us to your family and friends! We wish you the best in your new car!

BuddCX3
7/02/2016

"Wayne Mazda Sales Staff"

Worked with Christina Zaragoza and Ash in sales and Junior in finance and recommend reaching out to them if you're looking to lease or buy a car from Wayne Mazda.

July 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with Christina, Ash, and Junior and the rest of our team at Wayne Mazda! We are grateful for your business and wish you many happy and safe miles!

Rosalia1118
7/02/2016

"Great Experience"

Steve Z made my car leasing experience great. He is very knowledgeable, professional and got me great deals on 2 cars! I highly recommend him.

July 03, 2016

WOW! 2 Cars! We're so happy that Steve was able to make your experience with us a great one. Thank you for the 5 star review and especially for your business. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in both your new cars. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

1 - 10 of 1,390 results