Wayne Mazda

Stephen Zagoric

Rafael  Arismendi, Sales Consultant, Wayne Mazda

Rafael Arismendi

January 06, 2017

"Peter and the team at Wayne Mazda are great"

- Justin D

Peter is awesome. He made my car buying experience a very pleasant one. The whole entire staff was friendly and courteous. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

December 22, 2016

"Great service"

- MazdaCX5

James provided great service and attention, and so did Bernadette!! I would strongly recommend visiting this dealership. James was professional, calm and easy to work with.

December 18, 2016

"Great experience!"

- Kristina

I went to Wayne Mazda to test drive a CX-5 as I was considering ending my prior lease with another make. I was greeted by Jenna Loiacono who took me on a fun test drive and I was really impressed with the car. We came back to the dealership and chatted a bit and she introduced me to Daniel Ogando who reviewed numbers with me. Jenna and Daniel were such a pleasure to deal with and were able to lower my lease payment and get me into a great car. I then worked with Mike Musaev in completing the financial side of it and he was also a pleasure to deal with. It's been years, almost 20 actually, since I found myself at a car dealership where I felt that the staff not only wanted to make time for me but also found them to be genuinely friendly and caring. What a difference from the rushed experiences I've had in the past. I would recommend this dealership to anyone considering a Mazda. Jenna was absolutely fantastic to deal with and the experience was only made better by Daniel and Mike. Wonderful dealership and I look forward to a long relationship with them in the future.

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $23370