Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
Jthorn87
7/03/2015

"A dealership like no other! "

My wife and I, as well as our families, have had about 15 cars from Wayne Mazda and Manny. They have never let me down in the multiple cars I've had with them. Manny Navarro, by far, the best sales specialist I've ever dealt with. Wouldn't go anywhere else for a Mazda or talk to anyone else but Manny, basically like famiLy! Great dealership, even better people!

Michael Gambatese
7/02/2015

"Wayne Mazda is #1"

I have been dealing with Manny Navarro at Wayne Mazda for over 15 years and I HIGHLY recommend him and the dealership. Wonderful Customer Service!

Bobcat3232
7/01/2015

"Great Service!!"

I worked with Lennie Clark, who was friendly, knowledgable, and very professional. He was upfront and honest with me (great sense of humor too) through the whole process. If you are looking to buy a new or used Mazda, I highly recommend working with Lennie at Wayne Mazda. Great customer service and a great facility.

Lennie Clark

Osveen
6/27/2015

"Trustworthy Wayne Mazda!"

I and my wife have visited different car dealerships and nothing can compare to our experience with Wayne Mazda, Paul Lepasana was so helpful and trustworthy, after giving us a details of Mazda CX-9 I would say I was impressed by the way he presented the product that's why we made a quick decision of purchasing one. Customer service was really great! definitely He is an asset to the company!

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and for the 5 star review! It was a pleasure to assist you. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX-9!

RosemaryCX5
6/26/2015

"Awesome experience going from loan to lease!!!"

Thanks to Stephen Zagoric & Wayne Mazda for getting us in a fully loaded CX-5 lease!!! We came to look in to a promotional offer and are driving home in a sweet ride!!! Stephen of Wayne Mazda went above & beyond to make our wants & needs happen!!! We are officially a loyal Mazda customer with our 2nd Mazda!!! Rosemary & Ken Burr

June 26, 2015

Thank you Rosemary & Ken for your continued business. And thank you for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. Enjoy your new Mazda CX-5!

JohnnyB
6/22/2015

"Great Leasing Experience!"

This was my first time at Wayne Mazda and it won't be the last. I was greeted by Lennie Clark as soon as I walked through the door. Lennie was extremely professional and answered all my questions. I never felt any pressure and Lennie was clear with the pricing. I even spoke with Travis, one of the sales managers, who was also extremely professional. I leased a 2016 Mazda 6 and love it so far! Wayne Mazda will be my first stop when this lease is up. Ask for Lennie and tell him Johnny B sent you!

Lennie Clark

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great 5 star review. We really appreciate your business!

michab
6/21/2015

"3rd Car from Wayne Mazda!"

Just picked up my 3rd car from Wayne Mazda (in total my family's 5th car from Wayne Mazda) and I couldn't be happier with the choice to get out of my Mazda 3 lease and into a new CX-9 that I purchased. This is the 2nd time I have dealt with Steve. He is always nice, easy going, and personable. Steve will go above and beyond for you. I got my CX-9 for a fair price and in the end I got everything I wanted. If you continue to lease/buy a new car with Wayne Mazda they will really accommodate you. Don't hesitate to ask for things that you really want because they just want you to be happy. Thank you Steve and for everyone else I dealt with at Wayne Mazda. :)

June 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for being such a loyal repeat customer. We really appreciate your business!

NewCar mich
6/17/2015

"Great service at Wayne Mazda"

Bought a CX5 last week. Mike Dispenza was very helpful and my overall experience was very good. Great knowledge about the cars and concern for customers.

June 18, 2015

Thank you for your business and for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure serving you. We hope you enjoy your new Mazda CX-5.

lynn421
6/15/2015

"Wayne Mazda- Mike Dispenza"

We recently visited Wayne Mazda on a fact finding mission to see if we could afford to upgrade our beloved 2011 Mazda Cx-9 to an updated model. We were fortunate to have Mike Dispenza assist us. Mike is beyond pleasant to work with, sensitive to the needs of his customers, and worked with us to find a way to let us leave with an amazing 2015 Cx-9 Grand Touring (which was higher than our original expectation). Mike was incredibly patient and attentive and got us an incredible deal. The entire experience could not have gone smoother! This was an especially special purchase for me and Mike was absolutely amazing to work with and I am absolutely in love with this vehicle and our entire experience this weekend and have Mike to thank for it!! This was our second experience at Wayne Mazda and we will be customers of the dealership and Mike for life.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your business and for the 5 star review! We hope you enjoy your new 2015 Mazda CX-9!

DJRivera312
6/12/2015

"Awesome"

If you'really looking for a vehicle I recommend Wayne Mazda and ask for Steve Zagoric. Steve been taken care of my family for over 5 years and make everyone comfortable as works with you. Steve knows his products and will go through the wall for you. I highly recommend to get a car from Steve Zagoric. Thank you for being great with my family. The RivEra Family

June 15, 2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and for your continued business! We greatly appreciate it!

Reviews of Stephen Zagoric