Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
jess.sental
5/19/2015

"Awesome! "

My husband and I had a really great experience at Wayne Mazda thanks to Mike Dispenza. He was super helpful. I love my new 2016 CX5. It is our second one since we also own a 2013. Great car!

MousaAmmar
5/14/2015

"happy"

Steve z is a very good sales man .we bought many cars from Steve and Wayne Mazda.we will keep on buying cars from Steve. We want to thank steveandwayne Mazda.

justinkras
5/10/2015

"Great Experience!"

I leased new 2016 Mazda Cx-5 from Mike Burke and had a great experience, Mike made getting a new car easy and fun I would recommend anyone talk to him if you are interested in anything Mazda has to offer

Puzzo143
5/02/2015

"Satisfaction Guarantee"

I just purchased a brand new Mazda 6, with my salesman Micheal Ibrahim. I am very satisfied with the service he has given, As soon as I walked in he was very pleasant. he went through everything. i needed to know about the car right away. He was very knowledgable and helpful. I would definitely recommend him to a friend or family member.

mikem
4/30/2015

"good experience"

I worked with Mike Burke from Wayne Mazda. i had a good experience overall. Mike Burke was very accommodating and the sales process was good.

Theboycan
4/20/2015

"Wayne Mazda is not to be trusted!"

We will NEVER return to Wayne Mazda unless they are giving us a new car with no strings attached! We know that will not happen. My wife needed to drive our Mazda 3 to SC for and emergency. Although I keep our cars serviced the engine light was coming on because the oil needed to be changed so I took it to WAYNE MAZDA. First of all I set in the waiting room for about 4 hours or more, which was ok because I had work to do on my laptop. When I was finished with my work I was surprised no one had come to tell me how my car was. When I asked at the counter they were surprised as well that no one had talked to me. At any rate, they told me that my car too old and in order to make it safe enough for my wife to drive it to SC, they would have to repair a list of 18 things that would total $3,855 or $4,000. Given the cost of repairs, the guy at the service desk said that if I traded my 2004 Mazda 3 in, I’d only get less than $2,000 on it so he tried to convince me that I should buy a new one. He took me to a salesman because I asked how much would a new one coast? Although the salesman tried and tried to get me to buy a new car I said no and that I needed to think about it a little longer. When I got our Mazda 3 back from the mechanics, it was in much worse shape than it was when I took it in for what I thought would just be an oil-change to make the engine light stop coming on. The car was now pulling to the right, the engine light stayed on constantly, and the car was making more noise constantly. I told the guys at the counter that the car is much worse now since they looked at it he just said that it’s because they lifted it up and assured me that they put everything back correctly. Knowing the good care that I take of our cars, I decided to take my car to PEP-BOYS in Verona, NJ. I told them to do a thorough diagnostic and to check everything to make sure our Mazda 3 was safe enough for the trip to SC. I also gave them the list of things Wayne Mazda said were too bad to put the car on the road to SC. The mechanics at PEP-BOYS came back and told me, “It looks like someone wanted you to come back to Wayne Mazda because they completely disconnected the wire that turns off the engine light”. They also checked the list of 18 things and said that they are nowhere near as bad as Wayne Mazda made it seem they wanted you to buy a new car. PEP-BOYS repaired our Mazda 3 for less than $500! From $3855 or $4,000, down to less than $500! Wayne Mazda told me that 5 of the 18 things on the list had to be fixed before my wife could drive it to SC. Wayne Mazda had inflated the list of repairs to convince me to buy a new car from them! My wife drove the car to SC from NJ and back without any issues what so ever. My wife and I always felt that every time we took the car to Wayne Mazda it always seemed that it wasn’t repaired properly or that they just go through the “Full Circle” inspection list and only check the boxes on the paper without checking the car. It’s like Wayne Mazda’s mechanics think that if the customer doesn’t complain about it than it must be fine or let’s say it’s worse to make more money. As the Wayne Mazda salesman was showing me a new 2015 Mazda 3 a very pleasant and kind looking lady walked by the salesman and me and said, “Please don’t buy a car from Wayne Mazda you will be very sorry you did”. I didn’t pay attention to her and looked at the salesman as he tried to act as if he hadn’t heard her at all. She was so very right and I’m so glad I didn’t buy a car from Wayne Mazda especially if they are unplugging wires in an effort to get me to buy a new car. I thought Wayne Mazda would provide better service after remolding and new people at the desks but it’s gotten unbelievably worse. If you are contemplating buying a car from Wayne Mazda, using their service center or dealing with them in any way at all please go to another dealership or you will be sorry. Phillip

Service Desk

RaquelC
4/20/2015

"Great experience!"

Just leased a 2015 Mazda 3 from Wayne Mazda. Mike Burke took great care of us. He took the time to explain everything to us. He was very friendly, honest and not pushy. He made sure everything went smoothly.....he was great! We highly recommend going there.

hwalker
4/17/2015

"Damaged new rims during service"

Damaged brand new rims, and they will not own up to it. Took pictures of my tires right outside the dealership showing zero damage. They insist they did not touch the tires but my photos and video proves otherwise. They also said they could not wash my car this time due to my custom rims, which is a first.They will also push services that you do not need and are expensive compared to every place I have been too. Must work on commission.

Maria

TBIANCO209
4/11/2015

"Awesome experience,I'll be back "

Mike Burke took the time to quickly gather my information and get me into a new lease fast. He was accommodating with my schedule and stayed late to go over all the details of my new car. He was honest and friendly and never pushed me to spend additional money. Junior Ortiz did my financials and he was quick and made the experience a pleasant one. Buying a car can be time consuming and these two guys made it an awesome experience!

Junior Ortiz

Rick
4/06/2015

"very good buying experience - would recommend"

I just bought a used Mazda3 hatchback through Mike Burke, who was very helpful and took care of everything. I felt everyone was friendly, honest, and fully above board, and while I had everything done that I needed, nothing took a particularly large amount of time. Trading in my old car was tough, as it has lost so much value (that's Ford's fault), but the owner and managers worked out a great deal to help us out. There was no one there who was unhelpful or unpleasant, but we really appreciated Mike's help with all the details. Rick B.

Reviews of Mike Burke