Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,280 Dealership Reviews
Kdag
5/06/2016

"Mazda 6"

Steve z was great first time at Wayne Mazda and he made very easy and very helpful junior was also great will recommend Wayne mazda

May 06, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mazda6. We're very happy that Steve and Junior could assist you and make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Viccueto12
5/05/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent dealer, Excellent treatment... This guy Victor is the nicest man... All my cars willy be bought in this dealer. They treat me as family.

May 05, 2016

Thank you very much for great review and especially your business. We're very happy that Victor could assist you and make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

amandaf730
5/05/2016

"Quick and Professional"

I loved my Mazda that I got from a different dealership but was not happy with that particular dealer. I went to Wayne Mazda and had a totally different experience. I felt like they were fair and able to explain everything to me. I walked in a out with a car I was incredibly happy with at a price I felt comfortable with. Everyone was very professional and made getting my second mazda cx-5 quick and painless. Thank you to Victor for all of your help! I love my new car :)

May 05, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate you providing us your feedback . We are happy you were able to have the quick and painless experience you expected and we are grateful for you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations and enjoy your new CX-5!

Murad

"Happy Mazda fan."

This has been one of the most smooth and straight forward purchases that I made. No hassle, no nonsense. It felt like my decision was important and the staff did everything to make me feel welcome. Overall I'm happy with my purchase and I would consider shopping here for my next vehicle.

May 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We're very happy that Michael was able to assist you and make your experience with us "no nonsense and hassle free" thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Jac818

"Mazda #2"

Great experience!! I had gotten my first car from Wayne Mazda in 2007 so I decided to go back when it was time for the next and I couldn't be happier. Peter was very helpful, patient and lovely to deal with! Also Mike who went over all the finances with us was great too! Love my cx-3

May 04, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-3. Thank you for the great review and especially your repeat business. It's always an extra pleasure to assist our loyal customers such as yourself. We're very happy that Peter was able to assist you and make your experience with us another good one. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Wayne Mazda family.

Janessa1234

"Great experience!"

Bought my both leased cars here and both were very very great and fast experiences with Ash! Very experienced and very helpful. Will be back!

May 04, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and especially your repeat business. It's always an extra pleasure to assist our loyal customers, such as yourself. We're very happy that Ash could assist you and make your experiences with us good ones. Thank you for being part of the Wayne Mazda family.

Yaas
5/04/2016

"Great customer experience and satisfaction!"

My experience buying a 2015 Land Rover Range Rover evoque at Wayne Mazda was phenomenal.Peter Ibrahim is very professional and friendly. From start to finish Peter answered all my quetions very help full. All I can say about this dealer ship 3 hours in and out is that simple.i would definitely recommend everyone to come and experience your self. Thanks Peter and Wayne Mazda for such a extraordinary experience. Very happy with my purchase and dealership.

May 04, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are happy you had such a great experience working with Peter and the rest of the staff. Thank you for choosing us at Wayne Mazda and congratulations on your Land Rover!

paula62270
5/04/2016

"Lacked attention to detail"

We recently purchase a vehicle at Wayne Mazda and were very excited. Unfortunately quite a few things didn't go very smoothly and honestly could have been avoided if they paid more attention to detail and quality control. Firstly, their financial coordinator didn't have our paperwork completely prepared correctly. I had left a deposit and he didn't take that into consideration when calculating my monthly payments. So I was over charged until I showed him a copy of my deposit (he should of had the original copy in the first place). Secondly, when all said and done after adding extra coverage, the math was incorrect and again I was overcharged (had to point that out as well). Its a good thing I am good with numbers or else we would have signed a contract that would have been $3195 over the original agreement. Thirdly, when we finally received the vehicle it had two nicks on the door! Now you would think their team would look the car over before delivering it to the customer. A new car should NOT have anything wrong with it. Especially after someone pays so much money. To be fair, the financial coordinator, managers and sale rep were very nice and professional. We were given all weather floor mats to compensate for the nicks on the door. I just wish they were a bit more coordinated with the whole delivery experience. I am sure others have had better experiences with Wayne Mazda but unfortunately ours was very confusing, and uncoordinated. Overall, all said and done, we are satisfied with our vehicle. I would still recommend them. Just be sure to pay attention and double check EVERYTHING!

May 04, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experience with us. We appreciate that you brought this to our attention. We take all reviews very seriously and strive to improve with each one. We're very happy that, overall, you are satisfied and thank you for the recommendation. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Gloyde
5/03/2016

"Come see Rafael at Wayne mazda"

Had a great experience with Rafael got to my budget and was very knowledgable about the product. Come see him at Wayne Mazda that he will help you with all of your needs

May 03, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and we are happy Rafael was helpful and informative with you during your purchase. Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Wayne Mazda family!

KrisN701
5/03/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

Our experience buying our new 2016 Mazda 3 at Wayne Mazda was very pleasant. Everyone at Wayne Mazda is so friendly and very professional. This is our second time purchasing a car here and we could not be happier. Our sales consultant Peter was very friendly, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. He made the entire experience of purchasing our new car pleasant with no pressure. We highly recommend buying a car from Wayne Mazda and we highly recommend Peter. Thanks for such a wonderful experience. We love our new car!!

May 03, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Mazda3. We're very happy that Peter was able to assist you and make your experience with us a wonderful one. Thank you very much for the great review and especially your business. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

1 - 10 of 1,280 results