Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
1,393 Dealership Reviews
rayn6172
8/13/2016

"the best experience you could ever have at a car dealership,"

today 08/13/2016 I had the pleasure of picking up a 2016 mazda 6 sport. I was apprehensive and did not sleep the night before worrying about what might go wrong.i has many car purchases over the years and never had a smoother deal then with these classy gentlemen vlad frenkel,ash choudbury,and junior Ortiz. I would recommend them and the whole staff at wayne mazda.the general sales manager,louis stenger runs a fantastic operation and I greatly appreciate what they did for me and will due for you if you want a great car buying experience.THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

vlad frenkel,junior ortiz,christina zaragoza

August 13, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with our team at Wayne Mazda. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write us a great review. We hope you can have many worry free nights now and enjoy your 2016 Mazda 6 Sport!

Clyde
8/13/2016

"Professional and pleasant"

Christian Ochs sold us a 2015 Toyota Tacoma - a trade in. I had located the vehicle online and drove a good distance to see it. Christian was pleasant and professional and not at all pushy. Warmly recommend him and the others (Junior Ortiz ((financial)) and Diana Intorrella (initial inquiry))) whom I dealt with at Wayne Mazda.

Junior Ortiz; Diana Intorrella

August 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are so happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with our team at Wayne Mazda especially after driving a long distance. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your 2015 Toyota Tacoma!

gltrans
7/31/2016

"Awesome buying experience!"

Just lease our 4th car from Wayne Mazda and our third CX-5. Steve gets you the best price and makes the entire process quick and easy.

July 31, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your repeat business. It's always an extra pleasure to assist our loyal customers such as yourself. We're very happy that Steve is always able to make your experiences with us good ones. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new Mazda CX-5. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Wayne Mazda family.

126cardinal
7/13/2016

"Sales rep. Marcin Radzieta"

Two days ago I bought a cx3 mazda from wayne mazda dealer. It Was a pleasure to deal with very friendly employee Marcin from start to finish. Marcin was very helpful, he answerd all my questions and i definitely recommend wayne mazda to friends and family. It Was a great experience. Thanks to Marcin again, I am very happy with my new car. Ana Buhic

Marcin Radzieta

July 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Marcin. We are grateful for your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends! We wish you the best in your Mazda CX-3! Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family!

sagarw
7/12/2016

"Great buying experience!"

Manny was awesome to work with. Really knowledgeable and easy to talk to. No hard sell and he worked hard find the right car to me. Would go back in a heartbeat.

July 12, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Manny could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a great one. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

susiebear75
7/11/2016

"Mazda 3 2016"

Our car experience was great with Rafael. We found him to be honest and trustworthy. He didn't pressure us at all during our decision making. I plan on going back again when my lease is up on my Honda Civic next year and I want only to deal with RAFAEL!!!! Excellent Customer Service

July 11, 2016

We're so happy that Rafael was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. We wish you many happy worry-free miles in your new 2016 Mazda3. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Welcome to the Wayne Mazda family.

Lori132319
7/09/2016

"Most Pleasant Experience "

I have bought/leased many many cars in my time. This was the most pleasant experience I have ever had at a dealership. James V. (Our sales person) and Mike Z. from the finance dept. were awesome. I never felt pressured at all. They worked with my budget and made the deal happen very quickly. I couldn't be happier with my CX-5. I wouldn't change one thing from this car buying experience. I would highly recommend Wayne Mazda.

Janalys, Mike Zeidan

July 09, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a such a great review. It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with James. We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many happy and safe miles in your new CX-5!

Diana
7/07/2016

"Had a great time with Rafael"

My experience with Wayne Mazda was wonderful. The staff was knowledgeable and courteous, did not pressure us to purchase and helped us to make the right choice for our needs. I was dreading the process of car shopping because of my prior experiences but I was pleasantly surprised with the professionalism and fast service I received here at Wayne Madza. Happy motoring.

Bernadet

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Rafael. We are truly grateful for your business and wish you the absolute best in your new car!

Alex

"Thank You Ralph!"

I walked into this location with a ton of questions and Ralph was not only extremely patient with, he also walked me through the entire process of leasing my first SUV. Overall, it was a great experience and I will definitely be recommending Wayne Mazda and specially Ralph. Thanks again.

July 07, 2016

We are extremely pleased to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Ralph. Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review and for recommending us to your family and friends. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new SUV!

almach5

"I'll be back.."

Salesman Steve Zagoric was recommended by a friend (Mark) and Steve made the purchase of my 2015 CX-5 a great experience. I love my CX-5, and when it is time for a new vehicle I will return to Wayne Mazda. Alan M

July 07, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Steve. Please thank your friend, Mark, for recommending us! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, enjoy your 2015 Mazda CX-5!

1 - 10 of 1,393 results