Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
mazdafan123
9/02/2015

"Outstanding"

Bob Singleton, the salesperson was great. Worked with us to get the car we wanted, with requested options at a price that worked for us.

Bob Singleton

bmatranga
9/01/2015

"Outstanding"

Bob, the salesperson was outstanding. He answered all my questions and was very flexible in meeting my budget. He worked hard to makes sure I was happy with my purchase. He was very easy to work with and I would highly recommended him to all my friends and family.

Bob Singleton

jdcda1980
9/01/2015

"Spectacular service!"

When we came in Mazda Wayne we had a very particular request, that not every dealership was prepared to try to meet. However Mike Dispenza took enough time to put us in the right car, he had to do his homework because of the complexity of our case and he did, delivering in any possible way. Very happy with the service, the dealership is a very beautiful place and also very comfortable. The entire team treated us like high value costumers and we believe we got our money's worth. We purchased a Mazda CX9

LizB
8/31/2015

"Sales and Finance reps are top notch"

Took my car in for a service. Todd in service was very knowledgeable and transparent. Since the repairs were significant (new brakes) and the warranty was nearing an end, I inquired about terminating the lease on my 2012 CX-9 and getting a new lease on a 2015 CX-9. Todd referred me to James Vrindten an excellent and informative sales rep who worked with me on closing the old lease and securing a new lease at a very fair price. Junior Ortiz in finance was honest and laid out the details in easy to understand language. My experience was great. Bravo Wayne Mazda!

James Vrindten, Junior Ortiz

Astorians

"Excellent service"

Buying a Mazda 6 at Wayne, Mazda this past Saturday was an enjoyable experience. During the test drive, Manny Navarro's enthusiasm and knowledge about the car's features made us feel at ease. Later, during the buying process, he answered every question and ensured we were getting quality service every step of the way. Thank you!

cchriscar1
8/31/2015

"Great service. Would highly recommend him."

He provides some of the best customer service at any dealership I've been to. He tried the best to get what we wanted and was very polite. Highly recommended.

Dee
8/31/2015

"Mazda cx3 buying experience "

James Vrindten, jr. Ortes & Bob made my cx 3 buying experience very easy & reliable. Over all, really happy. Sales consultant James Vrindten is very good at service. Five stars

James Vrindten

Pvmarg
8/30/2015

"Great dealership "

I have leased and/or financed 6 cars from Wayne Mazda. Manny Navarro has been my sales rep for all of them. He is courteous, friendly and very responsive. I have always left the dealership feeling like I received a good value. Service department is convenient and very nice to deal with. I would highly recommend Wayne Mazda.

Jam34
8/28/2015

"Great, Fast and easy! "

We walked in with our daughter (who is one and a handful) and we were just browsing at the CX-5 and comparing it to other crossover SUV. We took it for a drive and loved the car and our dealer Lennie! He was great to work with, easy going and helped us get a great deal. Lennie and everyone there made it one of the least hassle dealerships we've ever dealt with! Would recommend anyone to go.

Bob from Jersey
8/28/2015

"Unparalleled service - would go to NO OTHER Mazda dealership"

The latest purchase was my fifth - and that does not even include the referrals sent over to Wayne Mazda. This dealership would have my business even if I was not as close as I am now (20 miles). EVERYONE there has and continues to make me feel that I am valued. Period. The dealership is stellar - the service department (Steve) fabulous and all service reps and customer reps clearly value the work they do. But I will say that I have dealt with the most honest, trustworthy, conscientious, timely and considerate sales person I HAVE EVER dealt with amongst all of the cars I have had. Manny Navarro is the benchmark of what a great salesperson should be. There is none better and no one has cared for our needs when it comes to cars like Manny. Look no where else when you feel that the Mazda brand is for you (and it should be on your list) and ask for one person - Manny Navarro - you will not be disappointed.

Reviews of Manny Navarro