Wayne Mazda

1244 State Route 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Mazda Info
About Wayne Mazda

If you want selection, Wayne Mazda’s the place to look first. Here at Wayne Mazda of the New York metropolitan area is the best Mazda dealership around. With a huge inventory selection we have the ability to stock more cars than any other central Newark Mazda dealer. With new arrivals daily, you are bound to find just what you are looking for here at our dealership. Our huge selection changes daily so give us an opportunity to make you a customer for life!!! Our no-nonsense way of selling vehicles is what our customers and every Mazda customer wants. Whether you are looking for New York Mazda 3, Newark Mazda 6, or Paterson Mazda MX-5 Miata, we want to be your first option amongst all of the New York Mazda dealers. We specialize in New and Used Mazda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in New York, but we have other departments that help to make us unique. Our New York Used Cars department sells our certified Mazda’s plus much more. Our New York New and Used Car Loans department will help make arranging financing and protecting your investment a one stop solution. If you need servicing or parts, our New York Mazda Service and Parts department can meet your vehicle maintenance and repair needs.

About Wayne Mazda Learn More

• Indoor Customer Parking
RaquelC
4/20/2015

"Great experience!"

Just leased a 2015 Mazda 3 from Wayne Mazda. Mike Burke took great care of us. He took the time to explain everything to us. He was very friendly, honest and not pushy. He made sure everything went smoothly.....he was great! We highly recommend going there.

TBIANCO209
4/11/2015

"Awesome experience,I'll be back "

Mike Burke took the time to quickly gather my information and get me into a new lease fast. He was accommodating with my schedule and stayed late to go over all the details of my new car. He was honest and friendly and never pushed me to spend additional money. Junior Ortiz did my financials and he was quick and made the experience a pleasant one. Buying a car can be time consuming and these two guys made it an awesome experience!

Junior Ortiz

Tarakeriazos
4/07/2015

"Good experience"

Good experience and excellent customer service, would highly recommend anyone to come here . Wait wasn't long , was in and out within a few hours

Rick
4/06/2015

"very good buying experience - would recommend"

I just bought a used Mazda3 hatchback through Mike Burke, who was very helpful and took care of everything. I felt everyone was friendly, honest, and fully above board, and while I had everything done that I needed, nothing took a particularly large amount of time. Trading in my old car was tough, as it has lost so much value (that's Ford's fault), but the owner and managers worked out a great deal to help us out. There was no one there who was unhelpful or unpleasant, but we really appreciated Mike's help with all the details. Rick B.

lou
3/17/2015

"best time buying a new car."

bought a Mazda 6 the salesman was Mike Burke the best and easy time I ever had buying a new car thanks Mike and the people at Wayne Mazda

Tamara Scotto
3/16/2015

"Terrific customer service!"

My husband and I worked with salesman Mike D. and we were very impressed with the level of service we received. This is our fourth Mazda so obviously we are very pleased with the product. We were returning a lease and entering a new lease agreement for a new car. He made both processes very very easy and we were out of the dealership within an hour! Unfortunately, we had two subsequent mishaps, however, Mike dealt with them quickly and efficiently. It appeared that fluid was leaking from the vehicle when we returned home. The next day it was towed, serviced and returned to me. The next day, we realized our son left his baseball equipment in the returned lease and Mike was able to locate the vehicle and we picked up the equipment on the same day. I will certainly use this dealership and salesman in the future.

Wati
3/16/2015

"Great customer service"

The team at Mazda Wayne was great; customer service. Everything was smooth. Best part was, the sales guy (Mike) was more than happy to drop off my new car at home since I had gone to the showroom alone.

Risako
3/15/2015

"Awesome!!"

Just bought my MAZDA3 few days ago from Michael Ibrahim. He's really nice and professional, goes detail by detail. Not like some of the dealers, try to make more money by trick you with useless packages or add them for you on your price, he just shows you what you need and recommend something, if you don't like, he won't bother you with those things anymore. This is my first car, and I am really happy to buy it from Michael and Wayne Mazda, I highly recommend to buy from Michael and Wayne Mazda.

da3523
3/13/2015

"Very Deceiving, and Treat Repeat Customers Like Garbage!!!!"

Let me start by saying that I've purchased 4 previous cars from Wayne Mazda and with each one, the experience got worse and worse. I went in there today because I have a lease expiring on a CX-9 Touring at the end of the month and wanted to see what type of deal I could get on it's replacement. For starters, I was sent an E-Price quote on the exact vehicle that I wanted and although it was a bit more than I wanted to spend, it was close enough to bring me into the store. When I get there to start the "negotiating", I put that in quotes because it is completely one sided as they refuse to give an inch on anything price related, they proceed to tell me that the quote I was given didn't include a bunch of fees that added over $4K to the price! I told them where I wanted to be and they acted as if they could care less if I bought a car or not, very arrogant, repeatedly telling me that they are "the largest Mazda dealership in the country" as if that means anything. After dealing with Ash for a while and getting nowhere, I asked to speak to a Sales Manager, well, along comes Travis Magid, basically telling a repeat customer of over 8 years that he has no interest in my business and tells me there is nothing he can do. No counter offers, no "let's see if we can work this out", no talk of payments, financing, leasing options, nothing! So basically, they let me walk out the door and from the way they acted, could care less if I ever came back without ever discussing price! I have another lease expiring in October 2015 on a Mazda 3, my plan was to upgrade to the CX-5 and purchase from Wayne Mazda, but that's not happening anymore, I'll find a smaller dealership that actually values their customers. Stay away from these guys, they may be one of the largest Mazda dealerships in the country and have a great selection, but their sales team is one of the worst that I've ever dealt with.

Travis Magid (Business Manager)

MichaelK
3/11/2015

"Great Friendly Salesman"

I went to Wayne Mazda, looking for a reliable car that was fair in price. Thanks to Mike Burke, I got an excellent deal on a brand new Mazda 6. He wasn't overbearing, but more importantly straight forward and honest. I will recommend him to other people in the future.

Reviews of Mike Burke