Wayne Mazda

Rafael Arismendi

Paul Lepasana, Sales Consultant , Wayne Mazda

Paul Lepasana

August 05, 2017

"Dishonest, No Follow Up...STAY AWAY!!!!"

- Bradsuralik

I ended a lease on a 2014 Mazda CX9 in April 2017 and started a lease on a new CX9 in April. I was ending my previous lease two months early and both the salesperson and finance person told me that they were purchasing the lease and I would not be obligated for any future payments. Makes sense right? Why would I make two lease payments for one car? Unfortunately Chase finance sent me a notice saying I owed them over $600 for the final two payments for early termination on my lease. I assumed it was a simple misunderstanding an contacted the dealership. The first person I dealt with said they would look into it and call me back. I never heard back. I then spoke to Jesus in Finance who assured me he would take care of it. He avoided my calls and never called me back when he said he would so after three weeks I asked to speak with a manager. I spoke with someone named Sean (supposedly a manager but who knows) who again assured me he would make sure this was taken care of. Sean asked me to send him the documents I got from Chase and told me he would talk to his finance people to make sure they clearly know how to communicate to customers (not sure how that helps me). I emailed the documents from chase financial as Sean requested assuming I would finally get a resolution. I was WRONG! Sean completely ignored my emails, didn't call me back and as expected, was always "busy with another customer" when i tried calling. At this point I give up. I am paying Chase financial the $600 because I don't want it to impact my credit score. In my opinion, Wayne Mazda lied to me and stole my money. The lack of follow up and complete disregard by it's employees is very disappointing. All I can say is buyer beware if you are as unfortunate as I am to do business with this dishonest group of people who obviously have no idea what true customer service and ethical business practices are. I know I'm only one person so this post won't hurt their business, but I hope potential customers read this and don't fall into the same deceitful trap I did.

Jesus and Sean

August 02, 2017

"Great service"

- knsaber

We've purchased our Mazda3 and Mazda6 from Wayne Mazda. Both cars have tire and wheel warranty. So far they've been incredibly easy and hassle free when it comes to any issues with our wheels needing replacement. I would say we've gotten our money's worth on the insurance. The free oil changes are also a big reason why I'll come back, and possibly even buy our next car from them too!

Melissa Rumsey

July 30, 2017

"Positive experience"

- wm

James did a great job finding us the car we needed. He worked well with sales manager, Stravo, to make it happen. They were able to find a really nice SUV in our budget. We are completely satisfied.

James Vrindten