Wayne Mazda

Stephen Zagoric

Rafael  Arismendi, Sales Consultant, Wayne Mazda

Rafael Arismendi

March 11, 2017

"2 new cars in last 6 months"

- HappyCX9

I truly recommend Wayne mazda if you looking for new car. We recently leased 2 cars from them and I couldn't be more pleased. The whole experienced was very smooth and quick. We got to test drive the cars we wanted to and after a few usual negotiations and manager visit we got the deal we really wanted. Our sales person Miasel Then was very nice, funny, helpful and knowledgeable. He made the whole process painless. We would definitely recommend Wayne Mazda to everybody that is looking for great deal and friendly stuff. We will be back there for another awesome mazda Special thanks to Phil O'Sullivan,sales manager P Bartel

February 28, 2017

"Purchased a used CX-9"

- paulmart

Ash was very helpful in putting this deal together for me. I saw the car on-line and drove 2 hours from CT to take a look at it. Ash is low pressure and answered all of my questions. Bottom line I purchased a low mileage CX-9 in excellent condition at what I consider a fair price. Car was immaculate and I could have driven it home the same day if I wanted to. Highly recommend the dealership for purchasing a vehicle. Very professional.

February 14, 2017

"Excellent experience leasing my new CX5"

- Daasexy30

Recently visited Wayne Mazda for the first time to lease a new 2016 CX5. My salesperson was James Vriridten and he was extremely friendly and helpful. My husband and I needed an SUV to carry our new baby girl in and James was able to get us the monthly price we were looking for without any hassles. Dan and Bernadette also handled our sale at some point and made the process easy. I'm glad I did my homework about this dealer before I visited, it really was a great experience. Loving my new red ride.

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $29315