Read Reviews Weston Nissan

Ed DowningNissan Sales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Weston Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Weston Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

Free WiFi Shuttle Service
Drive-In Service Television
Express Service Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"STAY AWAY...LIARS AND MALICIOUSNESS WHEN YOU SAY "NO""

Orfelia
6/6/2014 6:51:09 PM

George ValdesGeorge Valdes

1.4

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Stay away. I went with my daughter to test drive an Altima. She had her own financing with capital one. We worked out a deal on an Altima and we told them from the beginning that we had our own financing and could wait to take the car. The finance "guy" did the typical "your credit is horrible" (even though the salesman said...its pretty good") and then offered my daughter a loan with capital one at 2% higher than what we already had. We told him we could wait to take the car and would come back with our draft check since we were not planning on buying today but would take the car. He went ahead and did a "courtesy contract" which locked in the higher interest rate loan but of course, in doing so, he canceled her loan with the better rate. To get the same rate with them, we had to pay more money for the car. The entire experience was filled with lie after lie and the maliciousness shown by them in the end will not be forgotten and will be posted every where in the internet that I can possibly warn others to stay away from this dealer. They purposely screwed her over on the loan because we didn't want to pay the higher interest rate. I told my daughter that this would happen if he completed the loan and it did. STAY AWAY....THERE ARE PLENTY OF NISSAN DEALERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND FLORIDA. What they did was pure maliciousness because they couldn't screw us over on the price of the car or get their kickback on the higher interest rate. And what they all said every step of the way was "this is our procedure" -- so it looks like their procedure is to screw people over, bait and switch (tried to slide in that we had to pay an extra $1000 to get the same interest rate we came in with and when I pointed out that we were then paying $1000 more for the car....they danced around that). Pay close attention to your final numbers!!!

Twitter
"Whatever you do dont buy from Weston Nissan go to any..."

bebo520
3/19/2014 10:53:40 AM

1.8

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Whatever you do dont buy from Weston Nissan go to any other dealer before buying here.

Their online prices are not what they say. I purchased a altima 2.5 and was told the price was $21,000 so I went for it. 1 week later receive a phone call from my salesman Sharrod Pitts to resign papers because the date was off (which never was) and it wasn't till then they gave me a paper saying what I actually payed for the car which is $24,521 for a basic altima and that's before taxes and fees -_-

And now they're saying they dont know why the price went up and won't pick up their phones

Twitter
"Eyal Tabid has helped me with my third lease at Weston..."

cookweedon
1/6/2014 5:51:29 PM

Eyal TabibEyal Tabib

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Eyal Tabid has helped me with my third lease at Weston Nissan. He has continued to work with me to provide professional service and explain all aspects of the cars and SUV's with each visit. I particularly appreciate the fact that Eyal has helped me to work within my budget even until the last detail of the process to arrive at a payment that worked for me. He has provided an enjoyable experience each time I have called upon him to assist me with my car shopping needs. He spent the time to explain the aspects of the car/SUV and how to use each component. I would recommend Eyal without hesitation as I have trusted his professional advice and he has continued to exceed my expectations.

Twitter
"After having visited multiple Nissan dealerships we..."

kevinjstack
7/1/2013 1:08:18 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Pedro Gonzales

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

After having visited multiple Nissan dealerships we finally found a Nissan dealership that deserves a five star rating - Weston Nissan & Volvo. Our sales associate Pedro Gonzales was well informed, friendly, and delivered a stress free - no pressure buying experience. He was honest and worked sincerely to make our purchase meet our financial needs. The finance department gave us multiple options and explained each one thoroughly so that we could make an informed decision. We would without hesitation recommend Weston Nissan to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned car. Thank you Pedro for a wonderful experience!!!

Twitter
"This was our first time purchasing a car and Sheila White..."

sv2013
6/30/2013 10:10:45 AM

Sheila WhiteSheila White

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

This was our first time purchasing a car and Sheila White was great! She was not pushy, she was very polite and respectful. There was no hovering or aggressive haggling. She is a genuinely nice person. I recommend her; if you go to this dealership, ask for her.

Twitter
"Sharrod at sales and Collin at finance did a awesome..."

Longshoremen1922
6/24/2013 12:54:31 PM

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Sharrod at sales and Collin at finance did a awesome job!! Would go back to this dealership because of these two gentlemen.we were they late on a Sunday,sharrod took his time and explain everything about the car set up blue tooth made sure my wife was good with the car! Great job sharrod. Mr Franklin was also was one of the best fiancé men I ever dealt with thanks Collin! (White juke)

Twitter
"There should be a rating of 6 for terrific service. Many..."

mikeltry1
5/21/2013 1:25:55 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

There should be a rating of 6 for terrific service. Many thanks to a great salesman,Sherrod, who went above and beyond what he had to do. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and ask for Sherrod. Great salesman!!

Twitter
"Sharrod made my experience in buying a car the BEST..."

kdmedina
5/15/2013 11:13:18 AM

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Sharrod made my experience in buying a car the BEST I've ever had. My Mother and I went in to Nissan in Weston to go look into trading my car in for another model and Sharrod was the person who helped us. He is very friendly and super knowledgeable about the car I was looking into purchasing. I usually hate the process of purchasing a car but he made us feel comfortable and the process was quick. After we finished the paper work he sat in the car with us and hooked up my iphone to the vehicle and did a run through of the vehicle so i felt comfortable driving away in it. I would definitely recommend Sharrod to any future buyers! Thanks Again Sharrod & Weston Nissan!

Twitter
"Ryan was friendly, courtious, and very knowledgable about..."

5/10/2013 11:57:30 AM

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

Ryan was friendly, courtious, and very knowledgable about the car. He demonstrated the car showing us how everything worked and made it very easy to understand. He showed us our options as far as the models and colors.When it was time to negotiate the deal he wasn't pushy, and we feel like we got a fair deal. When we got delivery of the car there were some marks on the car and Ryan took care of the problem, we were very happy.We would recomend the dealership and definitly Ryan.

Twitter
"I purchased a nissian sentra from weston nissian today..."

chez0025
4/7/2013 1:08:15 AM

My Review Of Weston Nissan:

I purchased a nissian sentra from weston nissian today and i was very satisfied with the whole experience. Ryan De Freitas is an excellent salesman. He was helpful and knew what it took to get me what i wanted. Thanks Ryan!

Reviews 11-20 >>