Weston Nissan

Pedro Gonzalez

sales

"Wonderful experience"

- Alagrotteria93

I worked with Eduardo at Nissan Weston. We walked in with a bad experience at a previous dealership and Eduardo was a breathe of fresh air. He was so kind and was so able to clearly explained every step. He found the car I wanted and let me text drive it. We continued to paperwork and he took it slow and made sure I understood everything. I would recommend him to EVERYONE ANS ANYONE looking to buy or lease a car.

Eduardo Vazquez

"Great experience "

- CINN6

Our dealer was Roberto and we could not have asked for a better person to work with. He showed us all the cars we asked to see and worked with us on the pricing. We then worked with JC in finance and he helped to get my daughter into the car she loved. My husband and I are going to go back to Roberto when our lease is up!!

Roberto Morell
Other Employees : JC

June 26, 2017

"A very Pleasant experience "

- silvia

When I went to Purchase my Car At Weston Nissan I was very Surprise to find such a great sales Consultant like Conrad Bonet he made it the most pleasant experience i will for sure be back thank you Mr Bonet

Conrad Bonet