Weston Nissan

3650 Weston Road,
Davie, Florida 33331
Weston Nissan Info
About Weston Nissan

Weston Nissan is located in Davie, Florida which is in the greater Ft. Lauderdale-Miami metropolitan area. Our convenient location is off Interstate 75 and Griffin Road, approximately 20 minutes from either Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Weston Nissan is a privately owned and managed Nissan Dealership and offers approximately 600 new and pre-owned vehicles, many of which are housed under roof in our multi-level showroom. Our sales department is open seven days a week and service is performed Monday-Saturday. Weston Nissan has been given an A+ rating by the BBB and has served the Davie area for over 13 years.

About Weston Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Carloversfamily
7/22/2015

"Bad bad bad"

I'm not just a disappointed customer who didn't like someone or something at the first visit. I'm a customer , who kept going back and gave the several chances, met with managers, salesmen, service reps etc etc. I have to tell you something honestly, if the head is bad, all the body is rotten. I'm very disappointed and will never go back there. I would also not recommend anyone going there and buying a car, those people have an attitude, and somehow they only love you when you buy. When you start having problems, service, etc it's a whole different story. Please do yourself a favor, and go to another dealer, you have plenty other dealers next door. You will save yourself time and brain damage.

Dennis McGee, Eddie Desosa

Weston Nissan responded to this review

August 24, 2015

We're disappointed that we never heard back from you after we sent you a private message on July 24 at 9:25 AM after you left this unfavorable review. It would have been great to work out a resolution with you.

nancy
7/07/2015

"Very bad constumer services"

Very bad internet manager, they are very Unprofessional, very bad experience I had with them, PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM THERE!!!!, was a nightmare tried to buy a car there

Ivone, Nathalie and Internet manager

FMvett
6/04/2015

"Bad Service Manager ( Denny McGee ) and no General Manager "

My wife and I purchase a 2015 Pathfinder fully loaded from Weston Nissan on the 27th of May. The car had 1200 miles on it when we received the car, no one can explain the high mileage on this brand new vehicle. The dealer never showed us the MSRP sticker on the vehicle, we saw other lesser pathfinders at a cheaper price, but we like the last one we saw. And that one did not have the price on it. It also had paint damaged , which they agreed to fix, We drove the car only about a mile out of the dealer when the check engine light was came on the way light came on. Took the car back to the dealer. After a week in the shop we received the car back from the dealer and where told the problem had been fixed. We drove the car about 6 miles and the check engine light came on again, the car stalled and my wife almost got rear ended on the highway. We took the car back to the dealer, less than 24 hours we later. I talked to the service manager Denny McGee. He assured me that the car had been fixed during its previous visit to the shop, less then 24 hours before. However, when I expressed my concerns about the car not working properly and that the check engine light came on again, He did not seem to be interested. When I asked to see what had been done to the car the first time, he refused to show me any paper work. I asked to speak to the General Manager and he refused to call the GM for me. Denny McGee did not care and told me to please spell his name correctly on any review or on line or any survey from Nissan. I have never experience such bad customer service. No one at this dear cares especially the General Manager who is never there and when he is, won’t talk to his customers. Frank M

Orfelia
6/06/2014

"STAY AWAY...LIARS AND MALICIOUSNESS WHEN YOU SAY "NO""

Stay away. I went with my daughter to test drive an Altima. She had her own financing with capital one. We worked out a deal on an Altima and we told them from the beginning that we had our own financing and could wait to take the car. The finance "guy" did the typical "your credit is horrible" (even though the salesman said...its pretty good") and then offered my daughter a loan with capital one at 2% higher than what we already had. We told him we could wait to take the car and would come back with our draft check since we were not planning on buying today but would take the car. He went ahead and did a "courtesy contract" which locked in the higher interest rate loan but of course, in doing so, he canceled her loan with the better rate. To get the same rate with them, we had to pay more money for the car. The entire experience was filled with lie after lie and the maliciousness shown by them in the end will not be forgotten and will be posted every where in the internet that I can possibly warn others to stay away from this dealer. They purposely screwed her over on the loan because we didn't want to pay the higher interest rate. I told my daughter that this would happen if he completed the loan and it did. STAY AWAY....THERE ARE PLENTY OF NISSAN DEALERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND FLORIDA. What they did was pure maliciousness because they couldn't screw us over on the price of the car or get their kickback on the higher interest rate. And what they all said every step of the way was "this is our procedure" -- so it looks like their procedure is to screw people over, bait and switch (tried to slide in that we had to pay an extra $1000 to get the same interest rate we came in with and when I pointed out that we were then paying $1000 more for the car....they danced around that). Pay close attention to your final numbers!!!

The finance guy "who has been doing this for 20 years"

bebo520
3/19/2014

"Whatever you do dont buy from Weston Nissan go to any..."

Whatever you do dont buy from Weston Nissan go to any other dealer before buying here. Their online prices are not what they say. I purchased a altima 2.5 and was told the price was $21,000 so I went for it. 1 week later receive a phone call from my salesman Sharrod Pitts to resign papers because the date was off (which never was) and it wasn't till then they gave me a paper saying what I actually payed for the car which is $24,521 for a basic altima and that's before taxes and fees -_- And now they're saying they dont know why the price went up and won't pick up their phones

cookweedon
1/06/2014

"Eyal Tabid has helped me with my third lease at Weston..."

Eyal Tabid has helped me with my third lease at Weston Nissan. He has continued to work with me to provide professional service and explain all aspects of the cars and SUV's with each visit. I particularly appreciate the fact that Eyal has helped me to work within my budget even until the last detail of the process to arrive at a payment that worked for me. He has provided an enjoyable experience each time I have called upon him to assist me with my car shopping needs. He spent the time to explain the aspects of the car/SUV and how to use each component. I would recommend Eyal without hesitation as I have trusted his professional advice and he has continued to exceed my expectations.

kevinjstack
7/01/2013

"After having visited multiple Nissan dealerships we..."

After having visited multiple Nissan dealerships we finally found a Nissan dealership that deserves a five star rating - Weston Nissan & Volvo. Our sales associate Pedro Gonzales was well informed, friendly, and delivered a stress free - no pressure buying experience. He was honest and worked sincerely to make our purchase meet our financial needs. The finance department gave us multiple options and explained each one thoroughly so that we could make an informed decision. We would without hesitation recommend Weston Nissan to anyone looking to buy a new or pre-owned car. Thank you Pedro for a wonderful experience!!!

Pedro Gonzales

sv2013
6/30/2013

"This was our first time purchasing a car and Sheila White..."

This was our first time purchasing a car and Sheila White was great! She was not pushy, she was very polite and respectful. There was no hovering or aggressive haggling. She is a genuinely nice person. I recommend her; if you go to this dealership, ask for her.

Longshoremen1922
6/24/2013

"Sharrod at sales and Collin at finance did a awesome..."

Sharrod at sales and Collin at finance did a awesome job!! Would go back to this dealership because of these two gentlemen.we were they late on a Sunday,sharrod took his time and explain everything about the car set up blue tooth made sure my wife was good with the car! Great job sharrod. Mr Franklin was also was one of the best fiancé men I ever dealt with thanks Collin! (White juke)

Collin Franklin

mikeltry1
5/21/2013

"There should be a rating of 6 for terrific service. Many..."

There should be a rating of 6 for terrific service. Many thanks to a great salesman,Sherrod, who went above and beyond what he had to do. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and ask for Sherrod. Great salesman!!

Reviews of Sheila White