Weston Nissan

Luis Sotillo

December 06, 2016

"rogue 2016"

- Rogue double

Luis gave a great deal on a lease. My Rogue is fantastic, I will recommend Luis and Weston Nissan to buy or lease Nissans and Volvos

December 05, 2016

"Second car with Weston Nissan! Luis is the best!"

- matmas

Luis is just the best to work with! in the car dealer world, that is hard to find... He makes the process so easy and you can tell he has done his homework on the car you want... From horse power, to features and safety! we got a Rouge for my wife and it was a great and easy process! he even helped us with the manager to get a deal that was fair and we wanted. Thank you Luis and weston nissan!

December 02, 2016

"Smooth Sailing "

- Toranje

Sean was my sales rep. Made the negotiating process quick and easy. Answered all my questions and had my car perfect upon delivery. No hassles or schemey sales tactics. Al helped me on my test drive a week before and helped in securing me with a good price.

New 2016 Nissan NV2500 HD, $33635