White River Toyota

White River Toyota

Call
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

nikit72
12/15/2014

"Glad to be back in a Toyota"

Thanks Justin for your help in helping me understand the benefits of a lease vs. buying in our situation. I LOVE the Highlander and look forward to the ease of the service plan!

Dillon Mock
11/25/2014

"Another great experience!"

Another terrific experience with White River Toyota! This will be my 3rd Toyota from them and when it came time to purchase my most recent vehicle I only looked to WRT. Thank you Kelly, Justin, Chris and all the rest. Keep up the great work!

ChristineClark
11/17/2014

"Once again, my experience at WR Toyota was exceptional."

Bill is the best. He is so helpful and ready to jump through hoops to make your buying experience the best it can be. I would highly recommend him.

Brenleighs
11/04/2014

"Bill is the bomb ! "

I don't think my husband and I differ from many people out there in the fact that buying a new car can be a painfully long and unpleasant process. Regardless of your trade, credit, or what your purchasing it always takes a long time. We have busy lives and scheduling the time to sit at a dealership is difficult. We never felt that way with Bill at White River Toyota. It was rather quick and virtually painless. He's friendly, funny and knowledgable! Thank you Bill! See you soon!!

fatkeg54
10/31/2014

"Great Experience. "

These guys are professionals. I was new to the buying process and they couldn't of made it easier for me. The best guy, Brandon, came to pick me up from my house when I didn't have a ride out to the dealership! He came and picked me up in the car I was going to get! Felt like a limo service. He was professional, polite and generally seemed interested in helping me find a good deal. And boy, what a great deal I got! I couldn't be happier with my financial arrangement with these guys. Im ecstatic. They really did a great job. I highly recommend going to this dealership

Brandon

A Customer from WRT
10/24/2014

"Business Manager too agressive"

Update: Mr. Stoddard's response to my original post is not true. I have not been "privately contacted" regarding this issue. My hope is the business manager will not persist if a customer says he/she does not want to purchase extra warranties etc. Thanks in advance for your attention to this issue. Original post: Would not take no for an answer on extended warranties etc until I got angry and he finally backed down. Disappointing...soured the buying experience.

White River Toyota responded to this review

October 30, 2014

Good Morning, I have spoken with the Finance Management at White River Toyota and they explained that you have been privately contacted regarding this issue. I just wanted to comment on this review as well so you know that we have seen this and are handling it internally. We thank you for your honest feedback and hope to see you in the future. Thank you, Pete Stoddard General Manager White River Toyota

bobjackman
10/21/2014

"We made "buying local" work!"

I came in and met Daniel Kirby- my son and daughter in law wanted a new Tundra and I wanted to keep the sale local (My son works at LaValleys in west Lebanon).My son and his wife are "internet kids" and had researched pricing from several dealers online- including Berlin City. Dan showed me options and I agreed to bring my son/daughter and in law in the next day- Friday. We did that, and they drove two trucks- that test drive and looking at the vehicles in person defined what John and Kori wanted. A 2014 Tundra Crew Max with TRD and SR%. Dan got some pricing from someone at the dealership and it was as we expected- about 1500-2000 higher than the dealers on the internet.we left Dan with the task of getting BEST prices on three vehicles- one of which was at Heritage Toyota. Dan was to get back to us Saturday. Later that night I went onto a website that was labelled 2014 closeout deals on Toyota. I got suckered in as it never gave me prices it just sent my info to everyone. By Saturday morning I had 4 dealerships contacting me- so I played along and got the best price for what John and Kori wanted. BUT- one of the calls I got was Jason Kelley from White River Toyota and I told him the story- he even remembered us from the night before. I gave him the best price we had gotten and assured him that the Silver one at Heritage Toyota would work. Jason went from there and in less than an hour had the sale wrapped up. He asked the right questions, gave the right answers, and by the time we picked the truck up he had added to the sale by making John and Kori a deal on O.E.M. running boards and remote start. John and Kori represent the next generation (as does Jason) and could not be happier with their decision. I am calling Pete Stoddard as I've used WRT for service for my 4 runner and my wife's Lexus for years and always had good experiences. We need to shop local. Bob Jackman

hanozzy
10/21/2014

"Great buying experience"

Would love to express the comfort and ease of buying my new/used Highlander from David Bennett! Love the car and loved the hard work that David put into helping me. Definitely was a no hassle and no pressure purchase. Thank again David and the rest of the team that made it happen!! Will be back!!

Whitmart58
10/04/2014

"New car-awesome job!"

Bill helped us and he was great, no pressure, found what I needed within my budget. Overall best car buying experience I've had! Thanks so much!!!!!!

afbrown87
9/06/2014

"First time buyer..."

It was my first time buying a car, let alone financing one! Kelly Morrissette had been corresponding with me via email over a few days and had several cars ready and waiting for me when I got to the dealer. Even though I thought my budget laughable (I'm a recent college grad paying off loans, rent and utilities,) she was so honest, respectful, courteous and personable throughout my entire experience. Never once did I feel less than considering my current status in life. In fact, we looked at three cars, test drove two, and I walked out of there with an awesome, perfect-for-me Toyota Corolla. I'm so glad I went through White River Toyota to finance MY FIRST CAR! I'm so excited to drive it, and will recommend White River Toyota to anyone. Their extraordinary customer service skills, knowledge of inventory, honesty and encouragement were so refreshing and relieving. You could tell they really worked together as a happy and helpful team. Thanks White River Toyota and Kelly Morrissette for providing me with an awesome experience and an awesome car! ~Allison in WRJ

Reviews of Bill Severance