White River Toyota

Steve Cole

March 29, 2017

"Great Leasing Experience"

- Glenn Hatch

We recently leased a Toyota Rav4 SE. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant. Our salesman Marty Adams was great. Marty explained everything to us and made us feel very comfortable with our decision. I highly recommend Marty and the White River Toyota dealership. Thanks Marty.

March 27, 2017

"5000 mile"

- rule62

KIm Harrington was very professional,greeted me with smile took my information gave me an approximate time as to when my car would ready promtly came and told me i was at set to go exsplained what was done offered to make my next appointment she was again very professional thank you

March 24, 2017

"Great service"

- S7816

The staff was friendly and helpful. They told me about all of the safety features, and didn't pressure me to get anything I didn't want. Chris was great at helping me find the car and accessories that I wanted.

New 2017 Toyota Camry, $27609