White River Toyota

303 Sykes Mountain Avenue,
White River Jct, Vermont 05001
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

Luckus3
8/01/2015

"Great experience and a family experience."

Best experience I ever had.Justin made our experience easy and wonderful. He has a lifetime costumer with us.We will always bring our business here.We will also tell all our family and friends to go there to see Justin. Thanks again for a get experience buying our Rava 4 and Tocoma pick up.Best vechiles I ever bought.

Luckus3
7/16/2015

"Great experience"

Such a great experience.We came back 2 months later and purchased a second vehicle. My first one was a Rava 4.Best car I ever bought can wait to enjoy our new Tacoma now. Thanks Justin for showing me buying a car can truly be a great experience. Will be repeat costumer for life.

yvonne d.
7/11/2015

"knowleagable"

Dan O'Brien and toyota team great job showing me the Rav4 and its many features and driveability, safety features. Gave me great trade-in towards Rav4. Much appreciated! Yvonne Danaher

Porters
7/10/2015

"Pushy Sales"

My wife and I stopped in today to inquire about a used minivan that had an affordable payment. The only van they had on the lot was a 2014 and priced much higher than we could afford. Before I was able to explain that we were willing to wait for others to come in on trade or be bought at auction, Gage started in on a pitch for leasing. I explained that we did not want to lease a vehicle. He continued his pitch anyways stating that all we had to lose was some time (apparently my time is worthless to him) and that he wanted to 'let him educate me' on something I had already stated we had not interest in. At that point, we got up and left. Never doing business with pushy salespeople who refuse to listen to the CUSTOMER.

Benag
5/27/2015

"Feeling appreciated"

I was looking to reduce my car payment, but absolutely love my Rav4. I stopped by to see Elle and see just what the possibilities were. At first look I would not have been able to maintain the features that I love so much about my Rav4, however Elle worked hard to find a way to lower my payment and keep the features that I love. Today I will be picking up my New 2015 Rav4 and I can't wait!!! Thank you Elle and all of the team that made this possible for me!!!!!

shell694
5/22/2015

"Outstanding service"

Bill severance and his team was outstanding; he sold myself a 2015 Tacoma and my grand daughter a 2012 rav4. Bill is an outstanding salesperson in every aspect. Thank you for excellent service. Sheldon Locke White River jct. vt.

Nash
4/24/2015

"Great."

Justin Ciccarelli made the experience of swapping out a 2012 Rav 4 Lease for a 2015 Rav 4 as quick and painless as possible. There was absolutely no pushiness, no BS and no surprises. I would highly recommend seeking him out by name if you find yourself in the market for a new Toyota.

nhmatt
4/20/2015

"Very helpful, non-pushy sales team"

Scott Perry at White River Toyota was extremely helpful in getting me into a new lease and the best deal for my budget. Highly Recommended.

Cindy28
4/14/2015

"Happy experience"

Josh was very patient and extremely helpful in choosing a new car. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He was not pushy in any way and did not sway us from one car to another. We were later coming into the dealership and he never rushed us or never made us feel like we were keeping him from leaving for the day. It was a great experience and we are thrilled with our new Highlander. Very happy to have met & worked with Josh. I hope Josh will be with WRToyota for many years!!

Keisha
2/20/2015

"Very professional, Thank you Justin!"

Justin Ciccarelli was attentive to my needs. He helped guide me to selecting the perfect car. Justin was very good about communicating through the whole process. The sales team worked great on getting me into a new car within my budget. Thank you!

Reviews of Ryan  Munn