White River Toyota

303 Sykes Mountain Avenue,
White River Jct, Vermont 05001
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

fekennedy
5/01/2016

"Very good service."

The service technician was very good. In addition to a recall service, we had to replace a headlight that had been replaced at White River Toyota about 11 months previously. They replaced the defective headlight for no charge.

Chris Straghellini

Eric Raffin
4/30/2016

"Excellent experience buying new car"

When I was finally ready to move on to a new car after 11 years with my first car, I wasn't sure what to expect. Came to WRJ Toyota because of the great advertised deals and left with a new Camry and could not be happier. Worked with Tyler in Sales and he took the time to understand what my wife and I were looking for in a car as well as to get to know us more personally to see what would also work best for us. His professionalism, personability, diligence, and sense of humor were refreshing and made the car-buying experience entirely stress free. We also worked with Steve in Financing who made the final number crunching and contract process seamless and easy to understand step-by-step. Based on our experience with these two associates, I very much look forward to my future encounters with WRJ Toyota in other areas what will likely be great customer service all-around. Thanks again for a great experience!

Penny
4/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

Once again we received excellent service and we would recommend White River Toyota to our family and friends. They are prompt and professional and always treat us right.

Todd Peck is "always" most helpful and professional.

LNN091215
4/29/2016

"True Professional"

My Husband and I were interested in leasing a Rav 4. We contacted Chris and immediately got a response. Chris was very professional, honest, patient and knowledgeable. He helped us get into a Rav that we wanted for the price we asked. The whole entire process was smooth and efficient. We truly appreciated the customer service we received from Chris, Ryan and Tim. I would recommend Chris at White River Toyota to all my friends and family. It was worth the drive from Burlington, Vt!!!!

Bill
4/28/2016

"Unexpected lease"

I was contacted by Dan O'Brien a couple of times but I had not really given much thought to trading my 4 Runner. He was very efficient and straight forward. We talked on the phone a couple of times and then he emailed me information about a car that we had talked about. I was interested and made an appointment to meet him. The car was as expected. I did not dicker about price much and quickly made a deal. I would not have done so if Dan had not simply called and left a message on my cellphone at the outset. He was very pleasant to deal with and took us for a test drive and pointed out some features on the car. Overall a great experience.

Marianne
4/28/2016

"Bad news about the truck, but a great service person-Chris!"

My old Toyota truck (1995) just didn't make the grade any more, but I got some helpful advice and clear explanations of what the problems were. Chris, my service person was courteous, friendly, informative and just an all around nice guy.

Chris-didn't notice his last name

Amanda Gutliph
4/26/2016

"Great!"

Free drinks started our day off right. There was very little waiting around. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Great buying experience and I would buy another car there in a second.

There also was a thin blond who helped with paperwork.

BRES57
4/26/2016

"FRIENDLY"

MY VISIT HERE WAS VERY NICE. MY SERVICE ADVISOR WAS VERY NICE , VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND WHITE RIVER TOYOTA TO ANY ONE.

emeymac
4/25/2016

"How Car Buying Should Be"

I went to this dealership at the high recommendation of my boyfriend and his parents who have all dealt with WRT and are into their second Toyota. Dave Bennett came highly recommended and since my boyfriend was having his truck serviced we decided it was a good time to look around even though my current Toyota lease wasn't up for another month. We were lucky and have had some time and was able to spend most of the day with us going over options and test driving. I was amazed I came there to look and get a general idea and ended up driving home in my new Camry since my Corolla didn't have any trading value and was going to let the lease run out and return it to them once it was up in the later part of May. Dave and Kelly worked to meet my requests for a lower payment while still maintaining no money down, which I appreciated. Ryan explained everything in detail and was even able to get the tire protection at no extra cost per month, which was an added bonus and was grateful for. WRT was sweet and took the time to go over ever detail in the office and in the car and even added balloons as a final touch as it also happened to be my birthday. Overall an unexpected, but great birthday. Thanks!

Bryan + Susie
4/24/2016

"Service"

We have done business with White River Toyota for over 20 years. We live about 110 miles from the dealership and just recently had our first major repair. It was on our daughters 2007 FJ Cruiser who she inherited from Mom & Dad. The problem was electrical and we all know how hard it is sometimes to find an electrical issue. Misty and the whole service department were fabulous to deal with. Jason Quenneville, the general manager, has a very well run dealership organization. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

Reviews of Nate Ryll