White River Toyota

303 Sykes Mountain Avenue,
White River Jct, Vermont 05001
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

SMB
9/04/2015

"Devoted"

I have driven Toyotas since I moved to the upper Valley 1991 and bought my first car. Wouldn't change for the world, and the dealership service is one of the reasons why. Excellent prompt service, Comfortable waiting area. Arrived for my most recent service visit and noticed that my inspection was four months out of date. They were able to accommodate adding this to my scheduled service, and also got me an updated insurance card, which I did not have. I don't remember the name of the person who assisted me, but I wish I did because he was extremely helpful and pleasant.

Dont remember

Red18Sox!@
9/03/2015

"Excellent new car buying experience"

Friendly, helped find the appropriate vehicle to match my family's needs. Very professional. Purchasing a new car here was a smooth and straightforward process.

4toyotas
9/02/2015

"Another great service visit"

I am on my fourth Toyota from White River, with three still in operation, so I get in for regular services, regularly. I enjoy the efficiency of the drop off and pick up, the friendliness of the staff, and the convenience of the shuttle. Not being a mechanic, I cannot rate the quality of the work, but the fact that I only have ver need regular services speaks both to the quality of the car and the service.

Dana

VERMONT
9/01/2015

"Nice people. Excellent experience"

I asked to leave my car for a couple of extra days. No problem. I got a call when it was finished -- finished early. Jonas, who was new on the job, was a pleasure to work with.

Jonas

MM
9/01/2015

" oil change for our Prius. "

We are new in the area. We have a 2010 Prius which needed an oil change. We scheduled it a week ahead of time. The oil change was done in less than an hour. (I waited with our 4 year old granddaughter.) The summary repost post the oil change was explained to us. We feel confident about having our dear Prius cared for by the White River Junction Toyota crew.

Mike, in Service Dept.

sunshine929
8/29/2015

"Making Dreams Happen X 2"

I would like to first say thank you for taking the time and even when my regular sales man was busy with other customers you all worked great as a team to help us look around, test drive and ask many questions. I have never had such a great experience buying a new car. We came in thinking about buying a new Tacoma for my husband and left buying a new Tacoma for him and a new corolla S for myself. We look forward to a long relationship with you in the future.

HIB
8/27/2015

"Friendly Service"

Just had my 15,000 service. As always, the service folks were friendly and helpful. But MOST important, they were happy to see my Golden Retriever!

Service Dept

csneddon
8/27/2015

"Good job at White River Toyota"

Great experience buying a Rav-4 at the WR Toyota dealership. A no hassle, straightforward process that was greatly appreciated. One of the few dealerships I have experienced where you are treated like a real person and not just another "sale".

retiredteacher
8/26/2015

"Used RAV4 purchase - Excellent experience"

I never expected to write a positive review of a car dealership but my experience with Steve Cole, in particular, and White River Toyota was excellent. As someone who HATES the silly games that many car salesmen and saleswomen play, I found Steve's honest and friendly approach wonderful. He showed me a number of cars, was honest in their representation, was generous with his time to answer questions (in person and on the phone), and made me feel that he wanted me to get the vehicle that was right for me. He was also a very nice guy and interesting to talk to. Ask him about fishing... Steve kept in touch with me without being pushy and honestly answered my questions. When he was unsure of an answer to a question he researched it and got back to me. When it came time to finalize the purchase Steve was very helpful and we managed to come to an agreement that worked. He made the final paperwork easy. Maybe most impressive was his after-purchase assistance. When there turned out to be a temporary glitch with the title he apologized and helped to get solved quickly. He kept me updated on the arrival of equipment that was to be installed on my car and organized the service appointment. My car had a ding in the back door that I knew about but had not looked at carefully enough. I noticed that some paint was peeling. I called Steve to find out what he recommended for repair. He facilitated the repair being done professionally at a body shop with the cost covered by White River Toyota. I don't know of another salesman or car dealership that would support their sale to this extent. As you can see I was very pleased with my experience. I will certainly recommend Steve and WRT to friends and look forward to purchasing my next car with Steve.

Racingryan
8/21/2015

"Very friendly place to do business."

Very friendly and knowledgeable sales staff. Gage went out of his way to answer all of our questions. Would highly recommend white river Toyota to anyone looking to purchase an auto. Thank you, Dave and Carol Ufford

Reviews of Ryan  Munn