White River Toyota

303 Sykes Mountain Avenue,
White River Jct, Vermont 05001
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

Tmiller95
5/30/2016

"Oil change "

I went in for an oil change and had a great experience like always. I have never had an issue with Toyota in white river. I recommend it to people ALL the time. Everyone is so nice and helpful.

mandygirl
5/26/2016

"Excellent"

Excellent service, Dave Bennett was very helpful and I would recommend White River Toyota any time. The other people involved were Britttany and also the Finance Mgr, Ryan Munn So very helpful and friendly. All my correspondence was done by phone and mail as I was in Florida . I had always leased a vehicle from Toyota and was very pleased with the service I had always received.

UpperValley-resident
5/25/2016

"safety recall work"

We brought our Toyota in for the free airbag related safety recall service. All went seamlessly, very courteous service. Highly recommend White River Toyota to others.

Salmochaser
5/24/2016

"Routine service"

In for routine oil change and tire rotation. Everyone very professional and friendly. This certainly has been an improvement over the years. I do remember this was not very good in the past but now is certainly great. I would recommend WR Tpyotafor bothpur gasing and service of your Toyotavehicle.

Randi Bagley
5/20/2016

"Excellent!"

I wasn't sure if my trade-in would have any value at all as I was upside down in my loan. I was fortunate that not only was I offered more than my trade-in was worth, but also that I was offered incentives. On top of that, I drove away with a car that won't require a dime out of my pocket for the next three years other than monthly payments and gas! All of my service is covered along with GAP insurance, warrantee and maintenance. Thank you!

auggies
5/19/2016

"Great Experience Buying a Car"

A couple of weeks ago I started working with Tyler Kerr on buying a new Highlander. With my crazy work schedule and living on the west side of Vermont, Tyler was a great communicator and arranged everything perfectly for me to pick up my new vehicle. Thanks Tyler. Good luck with your new baby. I also want to thank Steve Cole for a painless financing process. Good luck with the fishing this summer.

newtruck
5/19/2016

"This survey needs to be streamlined!"

As usual, the service you provide is one of the main reasons I own a Toyota. OK, it not twentyfive words but Like the title says ya gotta find a better , easier way to get feedback on your people and the service they provide

Dajonisson22
5/18/2016

"My review"

The service rep who met us made us feel welcome and immediately addressed our needs. The quiet waiting room was a very good place to wait. When our car was ready Dan promptly came and got us.

Keith
5/17/2016

"Was a great experience "

Chris was great to deal with. He was very knowledgeable of the tundra. When he have what I was looking for on the lot. He found one very fast.

Camry777
5/17/2016

" Fast and efficient service "

Excellent job. Fixed my trunk latch and installed my tires. Great job service advisor Chris stanghellini. The waiting area is very pleasant and also the free food and drinks

Chris stanghellini