White River Toyota

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

White River Toyota

White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

Keisha
2/20/2015

"Very professional, Thank you Justin!"

Justin Ciccarelli was attentive to my needs. He helped guide me to selecting the perfect car. Justin was very good about communicating through the whole process. The sales team worked great on getting me into a new car within my budget. Thank you!

Tony W
1/31/2015

"Chris Kilmer has sold me 2 tacoma's and maybe a 3rd"

Chris has been promoted but I will only buy from him because of his honesty.I should have kept my first which was a TRD off road.

marissapicknell
1/25/2015

"Very professional and knowledgeable "

This was my first experience buying a car and it could have not gone better. My car salesman was pleasant, he knew a lot about the car I was interested in, and he made the experience very easy and worth it. I will definitely be staying with Toyota as my car dealership. I love my new car. Thanks, Justin.

donnanott
1/21/2015

"Thank you White River Toyota"

I have never had a better experience in purchasing a new vehicle. David Bennett made the process so smooth and easy he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He knew our budget and made the deal happen. Nate Ryll was great in doing our paperwork and keeping on schedule so that we would not have to wait and spend the whole day purchasing a vehicle. You guys are the best. I love my new Toyota thank you.

Willis
1/13/2015

"A Great Dealership That Places the Customer First"

We had an excellent experience purchasing out new Tundra from White River Toyota and Our Salesperson Brandon Newman. We were on the hunt for a 2014 because of the great Toyota financing and we wanted a long bed which is hardly ever on a lot. We first talked with Jason Kelly and told him our wants and drove down the next day to meet with Brandon. They found us a truck and had it delivered. There was no going back and forth about a price. They gave us their best number on the front end. No wasting hours. We went home and waited for them to pick it up. Came back and signed financing papers with Ryan who was fantastic on the warranties. We had contacted other dealerships about finding us the same truck and had no luck at all. We were very impressed. Will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle from them. Thank you for making our experience easy, quick and pleasant

vtkat
1/11/2015

"Buying a Car is Usually Fraught with Stress--Not Today!"

My husband and I wanted to look at 2015 Corollas. Dave Bennett greeted us warmly and we told him we were interested in a Corolla sedan, preferred something other than black or white, automatic, with a sun roof if possible. He asked a few more questions and took us out into the cold right to red and green cars. Within a short time we decided on a green model. Off we went for a test drive. Dave took us on all types of roads so we could get a good feel for the acceleration and climbing ability of the car as well as the various methods, such as a special gear for descending a hill. He showed us all the aspects of the car and answered any questions we had. Once we returned we asked him to do up a quote on it and another model that did have a sun roof. He used no pressure or stereotypical hype or spiels --we had a thorough understanding of both vehicles and two fair deals from which to choose. We did choose the sunroof LE Eco --he had it prepped and set up time for us to have in depth instruction on the navigation and stereo systems. We've never dealt with a salesperson as patient, and thorough--he listened to our needs and our questions and chose, without a parade of multiple models, the one that is absolutely right for us. Ask for Dave Bennett if you decide to look at Toyotas. Ryan Munn then took over the sale, since he is in charge of the paperwork. He, too, was friendly and knowledgeable and thorough in explaining all of the various service programs available and fairly quickly got the paperwork in order and completed. The manager introduced himself, thanked us for our purchase and assured us of the availability of staff should we have any problems or questions about our new car. All whom we came into contact with were sincere and helpful. We feel we made an excellent choice not only in auto but also in the dealership we chose.

nikit72
12/15/2014

"Glad to be back in a Toyota"

Thanks Justin for your help in helping me understand the benefits of a lease vs. buying in our situation. I LOVE the Highlander and look forward to the ease of the service plan!

Dillon Mock
11/25/2014

"Another great experience!"

Another terrific experience with White River Toyota! This will be my 3rd Toyota from them and when it came time to purchase my most recent vehicle I only looked to WRT. Thank you Kelly, Justin, Chris and all the rest. Keep up the great work!

ChristineClark
11/17/2014

"Once again, my experience at WR Toyota was exceptional."

Bill is the best. He is so helpful and ready to jump through hoops to make your buying experience the best it can be. I would highly recommend him.

Brenleighs
11/04/2014

"Bill is the bomb ! "

I don't think my husband and I differ from many people out there in the fact that buying a new car can be a painfully long and unpleasant process. Regardless of your trade, credit, or what your purchasing it always takes a long time. We have busy lives and scheduling the time to sit at a dealership is difficult. We never felt that way with Bill at White River Toyota. It was rather quick and virtually painless. He's friendly, funny and knowledgable! Thank you Bill! See you soon!!

Reviews of Ryan  Munn