White River Toyota

White River Toyota
Call
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

"First time buyer..."

It was my first time buying a car, let alone financing one! Kelly Morrissette had been corresponding with me via email over a few days and had several cars ready and waiting for me when I got to the dealer. Even though I thought my budget laughable (I'm a recent college grad paying off loans, rent and utilities,) she was so honest, respectful, courteous and personable throughout my entire experience. Never once did I feel less than considering my current status in life. In fact, we looked at three cars, test drove two, and I walked out of there with an awesome, perfect-for-me Toyota Corolla. I'm so glad I went through White River Toyota to finance MY FIRST CAR! I'm so excited to drive it, and will recommend White River Toyota to anyone. Their extraordinary customer service skills, knowledge of inventory, honesty and encouragement were so refreshing and relieving. You could tell they really worked together as a happy and helpful team. Thanks White River Toyota and Kelly Morrissette for providing me with an awesome experience and an awesome car! ~Allison in WRJ

"Service Experience"

Dan Rock is a superb service advisor. He is pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, and quietly ensures the customer’s service experience is positive from beginning to end. I was recently lucky enough to have him take care of our Rav-4, and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone who wants a car serviced properly with the least amount of fuss. The old ad: “Leave the driving to us” could be paraphrased: “Leave your service in the hands of Dan Rock.” Well done!

Dan Rock

"Best buying experience EVER!!!"

Bill, was very friendly and extremely knowledgable. He worked hard to get me exactly what I needed and wanted. I didn't feel pressured in any way. He made me feel comfortable and explained the how to use all the options very well. I would recommend buying a car from Bill Severance!

"Great experience with leasing"

It was supposed to be a shop around trip and our first stop was White river junction Toyota. We worked with Dan O'Brien and gave him our options. He found us the right vehicle in the right price range and features. He is very knowledgable and experienced. Everything went smoothly and we left the dealership with a toyota corolla 2014 at an unbeatable price the same day. The overall experience has definitely been commendable. I would highly recommend White River Toyota, and Dan O'Brien, to anyone looking for buying or leasing a new car.

Ryan (finance)

"W.R,TOYOTA"

JUST LIKE TO ADD MY NAME TO THE OVER THE TOP GREAT EXPERIENCE I HAD[AGAIN]DEALING WITH THE FIND STAFF AT WHITE RIVER TOYOTA.BILL SERVENCE IS A CREDIT TO HIS JOB AND HIS SALESMANSHIP IS TOP-NOTCH,.FROM THE TIME I WALKED IN THE DOOR,TO MEETIING BILL ,TO THE TEST DRIVE,TO PUTTING MY NAME ON THE DOTTED LINE FOR MY 2014 CAMERY ,FELT VERY RELAXED IN DEALING WITH BILL AND THE OTHER STAFF. THIS WAS MY 15TH CAR [OR TRUCK] THAT I 'VE OWN AND WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR ANYWHERE ELSE. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD DEALING WITH W.R.TOYOTA BEFORE THEY SEEM TO BE MORE THEN FAIR ON YOUR TRADE IN.THE SERVICE DEPT.IS ALSO VERY GOOD AND TAKES T'S TIME TO GO OVER ALL YOUR ?

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

I just drove home in my low-mileage 2013 RAV4. Working with Dan O'Brien was a pleasure. It was an unexpected purchase and he listened to what we needed and found the right vehicle for us. This was our second car-buying experience with White River Toyota and we came away from each sale feeling like we had been treated fairly. The atmosphere there is friendly and they go out of the way to make sure a customer is getting the attention that s/he needs. I would highly recommend White River Toyota, and Dan O'Brien, to anyone looking for a new or used car.

"Such a great experience!"

Bill Severance was a pleasure to work with. He was honest, friendly, and helpful. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of, and I could tell that Bill genuinely had my best interests at heart. I will absolutely continue to do business with White River Toyota, and specifically, Bill! Thanks again!

"Best car purchasing experience to date!"

Since moving to the Upper Valley a couple of years ago, we've anticipated adding a car to round out the needs of our family. We've also serviced our 2007 Camry at the WRJ dealership and have been pleased with the service there. Because my husband is about to give up a Tacoma he has had use of at work for several years and we loved that vehicle, we were torn between another Toyota truck and a smaller, cushier SUV. Bill Severance patiently took us through the pros of both the 4-Runner and the Venza, our favored choices, without ever pressuring us in any one direction, just effectively answering all our questions, pointing out features, and letting us come to our own conclusions at a pace that worked for us. In the end it was clear that we'd be driving a beautiful new Venza home--Bill even arranged his own life around enabling us to stay past closing, wanting very much to ensure that our excellent service did not have to extend out past the weekend. Bill is one of the kindest, most pleasant and sincere folks you'll ever encounter in any field, with a great handle on the vehicles he is selling. I was really glad to discover that we are all based in Woodstock and am so pleased to get to know this wonderful neighbor.

"My new Prius"

Ever want to buy a car see Bill Severance at WRJ Toyota. Best customer service ever. You won't regret it. Great help, too. g

"Great experience buying a new Prius"

Bill Severance and all the folks at White River Toyota made buying a new car one of the most pleasant experiences I've had in any retail environment! There's a genuine interest in the customer and an eagerness to help you understand the car you're looking for, in my case a Prius. Bill especially is kind and listens well, and I would feel comfortable calling him up any time if I have questions. And in a way I look forward to taking advantage of White River Toyota's immaculate service center. Everything and everyone about this place is top-notch.

Bill Severance