White River Toyota

303 Sykes Mountain Avenue,
White River Jct, Vermont 05001
White River Toyota Info
About White River Toyota

White River Toyota is all about people. We are a leading authorized TOYOTA dealer located in Upper Valley border town of White River Junction, Vermont. Our convenient location attracts customers from both sides of the Connecticut River. We service customers from Montpelier to St. Johnsbury, Vermont and down through Hanover and West Lebanon New Hampshire. Customers can drop off their vehicle for service on their way to work in the morning and ride to many of the shuttle stops. As a car customer, you are automatically enrolled in Owner's Club program. Owner's Club members save 10% on the cost of parts & service for the ownership life of their vehicle. Call White River Toyota for your custom quote, and schedule a test drive today.

About White River Toyota

Benag
5/27/2015

"Feeling appreciated"

I was looking to reduce my car payment, but absolutely love my Rav4. I stopped by to see Elle and see just what the possibilities were. At first look I would not have been able to maintain the features that I love so much about my Rav4, however Elle worked hard to find a way to lower my payment and keep the features that I love. Today I will be picking up my New 2015 Rav4 and I can't wait!!! Thank you Elle and all of the team that made this possible for me!!!!!

shell694
5/22/2015

"Outstanding service"

Bill severance and his team was outstanding; he sold myself a 2015 Tacoma and my grand daughter a 2012 rav4. Bill is an outstanding salesperson in every aspect. Thank you for excellent service. Sheldon Locke White River jct. vt.

Nash
4/24/2015

"Great."

Justin Ciccarelli made the experience of swapping out a 2012 Rav 4 Lease for a 2015 Rav 4 as quick and painless as possible. There was absolutely no pushiness, no BS and no surprises. I would highly recommend seeking him out by name if you find yourself in the market for a new Toyota.

nhmatt
4/20/2015

"Very helpful, non-pushy sales team"

Scott Perry at White River Toyota was extremely helpful in getting me into a new lease and the best deal for my budget. Highly Recommended.

Cindy28
4/14/2015

"Happy experience"

Josh was very patient and extremely helpful in choosing a new car. He is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. He was not pushy in any way and did not sway us from one car to another. We were later coming into the dealership and he never rushed us or never made us feel like we were keeping him from leaving for the day. It was a great experience and we are thrilled with our new Highlander. Very happy to have met & worked with Josh. I hope Josh will be with WRToyota for many years!!

Keisha
2/20/2015

"Very professional, Thank you Justin!"

Justin Ciccarelli was attentive to my needs. He helped guide me to selecting the perfect car. Justin was very good about communicating through the whole process. The sales team worked great on getting me into a new car within my budget. Thank you!

Tony W
1/31/2015

"Chris Kilmer has sold me 2 tacoma's and maybe a 3rd"

Chris has been promoted but I will only buy from him because of his honesty.I should have kept my first which was a TRD off road.

marissapicknell
1/25/2015

"Very professional and knowledgeable "

This was my first experience buying a car and it could have not gone better. My car salesman was pleasant, he knew a lot about the car I was interested in, and he made the experience very easy and worth it. I will definitely be staying with Toyota as my car dealership. I love my new car. Thanks, Justin.

donnanott
1/21/2015

"Thank you White River Toyota"

I have never had a better experience in purchasing a new vehicle. David Bennett made the process so smooth and easy he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. He knew our budget and made the deal happen. Nate Ryll was great in doing our paperwork and keeping on schedule so that we would not have to wait and spend the whole day purchasing a vehicle. You guys are the best. I love my new Toyota thank you.

Willis
1/13/2015

"A Great Dealership That Places the Customer First"

We had an excellent experience purchasing out new Tundra from White River Toyota and Our Salesperson Brandon Newman. We were on the hunt for a 2014 because of the great Toyota financing and we wanted a long bed which is hardly ever on a lot. We first talked with Jason Kelly and told him our wants and drove down the next day to meet with Brandon. They found us a truck and had it delivered. There was no going back and forth about a price. They gave us their best number on the front end. No wasting hours. We went home and waited for them to pick it up. Came back and signed financing papers with Ryan who was fantastic on the warranties. We had contacted other dealerships about finding us the same truck and had no luck at all. We were very impressed. Will definitely be back to purchase another vehicle from them. Thank you for making our experience easy, quick and pleasant

Reviews of Nathan Ryll