Wiz Autos

Internet and Sales Professional

December 08, 2016

"Great experIence"

- Passat5

Truly great experience from beginning to end. I was in and out within two hours, no hassles . I would recommend Travis to anyone. Late accommodate hours are the best

December 08, 2016

"Great Experience!"

- Candice A.

I had a great experience at Wiz! I was skeptical at first based on some bad reviews but decided to go check them out. I've had my car for almost 2 months now and have had no problems. I worked with Travis and he was very honest with me throughout the process and no pressure. The buying process was very smooth as well. Meir was also honest with us and got us a great rate. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of at any time working with these guys. Special thanks to Jennifer for explaining the warranty terms to us. Thank you all very much for making my car buying experience a great one!

December 07, 2016

"Above and beyond!!!"

- Jbell

Great Customer Service!!! Jared went above and beyond everything I expected! I absolutely loved the experience. I would totally recommend more people to Jared. He was absolutely Fantastic. Would definitely buy again.

2004 Mercedes-Benz C Class