Wiz Autos

Fernando Cortinhas, Sales Professional, Wiz Autos

Fernando Cortinhas

Sales Professional

January 20, 2017

"Great experience, great deal, great car"

- TomG

In my search for a good, reliable vehicle, I went to several dealerships. The service that I received at Wiz Autos was definitely the best among them. My sales experience with Hector Diaz was absolutely incredible. Hector asked the right questions and went out of his way to find the right car for me among the great selection that Wiz has to offer. We test drove a few great cars that I really liked; however, none were as great as the MB E350 that I ended up purchasing. The car was in fantastic condition and the price was lower than KBB, NADA, and the prices of any similar cars found at dealerships in the area. Meir was also very helpful to me in the process of purchasing the car and ensuring that I had the appropriate warranty to cover me in the years to come. Overall, I am very grateful for Hector and Meir's efforts to find me the best deal that I could have hoped for. Undoubtedly I will be visiting Hector again in the years to come if I should be in need of a vehicle.

January 19, 2017

"Good choice of vehicles, great prices, very helpful people."

- Maxdacx5

Stopped buy one day to see a car I found on line - I was greeted quickly and treated like I was important to them - The whole staff could not have been more friendly - after a test drive I was sold. The whole process could not have been any easier. I would definitely purchase another car here.

January 19, 2017

"Very easy to do business with."

- dtr3926

We needed to find a reliable used car for our daughter. We found an older model MB with low mileage at a very reasonable price. We called and spoke to Hector. From the very beginning, he was professional and took very good care of us. We will reach out to him again when I am ready to replace my current car. We know that he will work hard to find the right car for us when we are ready to buy again. The rest of the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Ralph helped with the final process and paperwork and was a pleasure to deal with also.

2004 Mercedes-Benz C Class