Wiz Autos

Tony Danzey

April 26, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- nitreb

Definitely my best car buying experience, every employees on site were extremely friendly and welcoming.Tony, my car salesman, embodied all the qualities I looked for in a salesperson; friendly, welcoming, and thorough. I would definitely recommend Wiz Auto to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

April 25, 2017

"Thank You "

- Tekenyia

Thank you so much Jared for working on my new 2012 GMC TERRAIN TRUCK. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP THE EXPERIANCE WAS GREAT. Jarred took the time with me through my whole purchase. The prices are really great and the service was very friendly and a pleasure. Thank you WIZ LEASING

April 23, 2017

"Overall the best experience ever!!"

- Quessy123

This was my first time financing a car and they were patient with me and walked me through the process! They have great customer service & was very helpful! I would highly recommend this dealership! Walter was the best!!

Used 2009 Toyota Tacoma, $17769