Wiz Autos

Hector Diaz

March 24, 2017

"Optimal Customer Service"

- Satisfied Customer

Meir made me feel like family the way he helped me to find the best financing option to fit my needs. He helped me find a car that I could afford and I absolutely fell in love with it. This is my second time buying a car from here and I will definitely return if I need anything else. You really get the best service and treatment here!

March 23, 2017

"detail orientated proffesionalism "

- mini Mark

We were looking for a car for my wife and found the mini cooper convertible on the Wiz auto web site.we came down to look at the car and met Tony our sales man .they offered a fair price for our trade in, and the purchase was pressure free . all in all a great experience

March 22, 2017

"Fast and friendly service."

- Justin Bone

The dealership has a great staff on hand. They're very friendly, and though professional, also pretty casual. I was able to have the car I wanted in basically two days. Freddy was an very polite and courteous salesman, and did everything he could to make sure I got my vehicle, as well as Meir point me in the right direction regarding financing and registration. The pricing for the car was right, and they did it all very swiftly. Definitely recommend here.

Used 2009 Cadillac Escalade EXT, $21001