Wiz Autos

250 Ferry Blvd,
Stratford, Connecticut 06615
Wiz Autos Info
About Wiz Autos

The search for your dream car ends here! Stop by and look at our large inventory of preowned vehicles and drive away in the vehicle you have always wanted! We stock a wide variety of vehicles and you can be sure to find what you are looking for at The Wiz!We offer the lowest interest financing available and a great 1st time buyers program to qualified customers! All of our vehicles go through a pre-delivery inspection in accordance to the Connecticut DMV form K208 and we offer multiple extended warranties for any vehicle and budget!You will drive away happy after dealing with our friendly and professional staff!Come on down and get the deal you deserve! We at The Wiz pride ourselves as being the best of the best and 44 years and 90,000+ cars say we are right!

About Wiz Autos

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 9:00 AM

Sunday Closed - 12:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Wholesale Pricing
sisount
7/11/2016

"Purchased of Audi 2009 A4 2.0 T"

Like this dealer as I'm a return customer. this is my second car bought at this dealer and with Jared here in less three years. Jared was great guy, very professional and well informed.

jennifer morales
7/11/2016

"Jeep Sahara 2012 FANTASTIC"

LOVE THE PEOPLE AT THIS DEALERSHIP, THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL AND REALLY WORK TO GET YOU THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE. OVERALL I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND COLLEGES JEN MORALES RDH BSDH

FREDDIE

Robérta Rossi
7/08/2016

"Best car buying experience by far!"

Ralph Gamboian, Sales and Management Consultant is outstanding at what he does, he’s knowledgeable, honest and made the car buying experience easy! Everyone at Wiz Autos in Stratford CT, especially Jared Witham was very friendly, well-informed and helpful. They value there customers by providing excellent service.

Sebastian
7/05/2016

"Happy with my new car!"

I was looking for a BMW X3 and I found two cars that met my criteria at Wiz’s website. When I called for information, the salesman (Gabe) informed me that one of the cars was just sold but the other was available for a testdrive. That same day my wife and I drove up to Stratford and we were welcomed by Gabe. The car seemed in good condition so we took it for a testdrive. Gabe turned out to be a very nice, easygoing guy, and an excellent navigator. The car drove great and was a huge step up from our old car. Of course we tried our best to pay the lowest price possible, just as Gabe did his best to get the highest price. It’s the usual second-hand-car-sales game, but Gabe played it nicely and professionally without being pushy. In the end I think both Gabe and myself are satisfied with the result: I’m happy with the car, Gabe is happy that it’s sold. After a couple of days, I noticed a noise from the trunk. I contacted Gabe and he told me to bring in the car so that they could check it. When I picked it up two days later, the car was repaired perfectly (something with the lock) and during the time in the shop I was provided with a loan car. All this at no extra cost. (Did I already mention that Kim, the lady that does the intake for repairs, is really friendly and has a good sense of humor?) All and all: Don’t expect suits and ties, a fancy shop, shiny marble and a triple A location. Do expect nice people in a well run, used car center that provides a triple A service and offers a wide selection of cars.

Kim Donato

JeepLady
7/05/2016

"Easy and painless process!!!!!!!!"

This is the first dealership that I walked in and felt very comfortable and positive that I was going to walk out of there with a new car. The salesperson was very assuring and confident that I was eligible for a car. The second thing I liked, unlike other dealers, they gave me a wide variety of options in seeing different kind of cars. They had a lot of beautiful cars and trucks. Everybody there was very pleasant especially our Sales Rep Hector Diaz, he was very patient and kind to me and my husband, very informative and honest.

Dan
7/01/2016

"Great Service!"

I normally hate the car buying process as dealerships will take you to the cleaners for sure. But here at Wiz, I never felt pressured and left with a car of my choice and well within my price range. Jared was very helpful and honest when choosing my BMW.

Dturnage36
6/30/2016

"Awesome experience!"

My Sales and Finance reps were amazing! My wife is a picky shopper but these guys worked tirelessly to get us an awesome vehicle and deal! We'll definitely recommend family and friends!

CadillacMike360
6/29/2016

"I bought 06 Cadillac DTS from Freddy "

Bought a 2006 cadillac DTS from Freddy. He was a very good salesman and helped me out a lot. They stand behind their cars! Even though it was sold as is I realized one headlight wasn't workin right. Freddy talked to his boss right away and made sure it was bought in the next day and they replaced my headlight assembly brand new (which wasn't cheap)for free. Also Kim in service was great and very helpful also with the service end. I would definately recommend buying a car from Wiz if you are in market.

Kim

S_ortiz88
6/23/2016

"Great customer service, easy process."

The team at Wiz Auto were great! I found the car online and came in to see it. Hector and Meir explained the whole process and made everything smooth and easy. They were able to get me into an amazing car that I'll be able to enjoy for years to come. Thanks guys!

Luis Cuevas
6/20/2016

"Great service with humble staff"

The service i received at Wiz autos was really ideal, everyone i dealt with was extremely helpful and they made me feel confident i was making a good choice in the car i was purchasing.

Reviews of Jared Witham