Wiz Autos

250 Ferry Blvd,
Stratford, Connecticut 06615
Wiz Autos Info
About Wiz Autos

The search for your dream car ends here! Stop by and look at our large inventory of preowned vehicles and drive away in the vehicle you have always wanted! We stock a wide variety of vehicles and you can be sure to find what you are looking for at The Wiz!We offer the lowest interest financing available and a great 1st time buyers program to qualified customers! All of our vehicles go through a pre-delivery inspection in accordance to the Connecticut DMV form K208 and we offer multiple extended warranties for any vehicle and budget!You will drive away happy after dealing with our friendly and professional staff!Come on down and get the deal you deserve! We at The Wiz pride ourselves as being the best of the best and 44 years and 90,000+ cars say we are right!

About Wiz Autos

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday 9:00 AM

Sunday Closed - 12:00 PM

Saturday Closed

• Wholesale Pricing
Tajuannalj
9/27/2016

"Amazing customer service "

Freddy was amazing! He helped us out tremendously and he was very professional. He got us a great deal and then some, we left very happy and satisfied!

benzguy1717
9/27/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Great service, great people, excellent experience. Already looking to by another car here soon. Would recommend to both family and friends. Fernando was very helpful and always made himself availabile.

Mdstation
9/25/2016

"Fast easy service"

My salesmen Freddy was on the ball called in am said I might make it their at some point today he went out of his way to have the car ready for test ride. We took a nice long test ride so I can get a good feel for the car and on the car ride we chatted about cars history. When we got back to dealership he came out with a car fax report and didn't even have to ask for it. So I decided to buy the car it wasent some long dragged out process like most car dealers I would refer Freddy to be your salesmen Wanna give a thanks for Freddy and Meir for having me out quickly

cwatp
9/24/2016

"Wonderful Dealership - Amazing Salesman!"

Our initial visit was to investigate a BMW X5 to replace my wife's car. We test drove several different models, then we drove the MB E-350 Wagon and we were hooked. Our Salesman, Freddy, was great fun to spend time with. Freddy truly listened to our needs and our feedback + he never tired of my requests. He funneled us into a car we are thrilled with - ZERO PRESSURE! I have always hated buying cars prior to this experience. In fact, we had so much fun that my wife said I may get one too. I didn't need one, but, again, it was so much fun and I felt we received such good service + fair pricing that I couldn't say no. I bought a MB C-300 and love it. Everyone we were in contact with was super friendly, professional and clearly know their jobs very well. Both cars were detailed prior to delivery to my extremely high standards + I couldn't find a single flaw in my experience with Wiz. Again, amazing people + first rate dealership!

kaitlynkhach
9/22/2016

"It was great!"

Everyone was very helpful here! I'm so happy with my used car. They have a great selection. The staff made the process so easy.

Casmariie
9/13/2016

"It was great "

Everyone there was very helpful and nice! My sales man Fernando was awesome highly recommend especially first car buyers! I love my new pre owned car it fits me perfectly!

Red79
9/10/2016

"Great used cars!"

What a great place to get a used car. Huge selection of really nice vehicles. The staff is fantastic! Walter was super helpful and went out of his way to get me the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend Wiz to anyone in the market for a great used car. Come down and ask for Walter!

Nelson71693
9/09/2016

"AMAZING !!!! "

If I could give 6 stars for an overall rating I would ! Came in looking to trade in my 2008 C300 that I purchased for Wiz for a newer car with lower miles. Worked with Fernando who went above and beyond while delivering exceptional customer service. I was able to get an AMAZING deal on a 2013 335i xdrive. I had such a great experience I recommend my father to trade in his 2013 Equinox and he was able to get a 2014 BMW 328, we both worked with Fernando. If you're looking for a dealer that will go above and beyond the call of duty, look no further than Wizleasing !!!!!

Joyce
9/06/2016

"Great customer service"

Wiz Autos did not fail to exceed my expectations! Freddy was a very helpful and friendly salesman, would definitly recommend this place and Freddy as a salesman to anybody interested in buying a car. Great experience!

Deninessa
8/30/2016

"My amazing experience with Freddy"

Freddy was an amazing person. His personality was very welcoming and encouraged me abd my dad to settle for the car i wanted to buy. I would recommend Freddy to anyone.

Reviews of Freddy Omalley