Woburn Toyota Scion

Woburn Toyota Scion

Call
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!

"60,000 Mile Maintenance"

Originally went in for oil change only but Victor pointed out that the 60,000 mile maintenance was close. Victor went over all the things included in both the regular and the platinum maintenance and I decided to do it now while the car was already there. All work was completed in less than 3 hours and to the best of my knowledge satisfactorily. Also was able to take advantage of coupon discount for this service.

Victor Pena

"no stress"

The work was done within the time promised. The service agent went over all of the paper work answering all my questions. As a bonus, the service agent was very courteous and friendly which took the pain out of having the car serviced. Usually it is an unpleasant experience.

John Russo

"Such a great experience."

Just finished the paperwork on my 4th lease with Robert Fahey @ Woburn Toyota. In addition my Mom and Dad bought their FJ and my boyfriend leased his Prius with Robert as well. Robert is very professional and down to earth. He gets it .... you want the car you want for the best price you can get. On more than one occasion Robert has hunted down the model and color I wanted if it wasn't on his lot at the time I was looking to buy. He's thorough and super helpful in minimizing your time sitting in the dealership. Before you buy go visit Robert, he's the best!!

"Excellent Customer Service"

Woburn Toyota always provides outstanding customer service esp John Russo who patiently explains what was done and if there are recommendations for changes also provides the reasons for those recommendations. If you ask them if it could held off, they make every effort to do so or let us know why it is better to do it now. There is no pressure or pushing and it's a hassle free service.

"A Friendly Help"

My wife's old Toyota got a flat tire. We went to Woburn Toyota trying to get the tire fixed. Mr. Russo explained to us on the options we have. Although we did more on the car than what we originally planned to do, we like Mr. Russo's patience.

John C. Russo

"my great experience at toyota sevice"

Hi I would usually be under the impression that the visit to the service dealer would be costly try to sell me work I don't need and would previously never go to a dealership for service but my experience of John Russo one of the service writers is very helpful and knowledgeable about my Toyota Tacoma was reassuring of what my needs are for the truck very helpful and I look forward to seeing him and confident I am taking it to the right place. Thank You Joe Silva

"Great experience"

Experienced sales person with vast knowledge of vehicle I asked to see. Very friendly, patient and professional. Answered all my questions with great detail. I had a fantastic experience.

"Customer Service"

Customer Service Representative John C. Russo is a very friendly, knowledgeable person and fully explained every detail of the service to my car. He enrolled me in the Rewards Program and fully explained the advantages. He is an outstanding employee.

John C. Russo

"Like most people we dreaded the whole car..."

Like most people we dreaded the whole car leasing/purchasing process until we found Woburn Toyota and Robert Fahey. There are no games here, just honest and reasonable deals. Once after reaching a deal at Woburn Toyota we went to another car dealership in the area to see how their prices compared. First we have had to go through the, "What can we do to make a deal right now" to being quoted almost $100 more a month plus a huge down payment. I am not exaggerating. Robert Fahey is honest, up front and so responsive to any question or request. He has never pushed any vehicle on us in a pressured sale but makes sure that every option is offered before our decision is made. Sometimes we have known what we wanted and other times, like our most recent lease, we have depended on Robert to help us select the right vehicle. As a couple we have not only purchased our cars here, we have also brought our children to Robert since we know they will get the best car at the best price. We always feel respected as well as valued and we trust the team at Woburn Toyota with everything from sales to service to their wonderful body shop. We don't time to write many reviews but this is one small way to thank Robert and Woburn Toyota for all that they have done for our family. If you want a great car without the hassle of the usual car buying experience, call Robert Fahey at Woburn Toyota. Can't wait for our next car!

Robert Fahey

"I came in for unannounced service due to my check engine..."

I came in for unannounced service due to my check engine light, was taken care of right away by John Russo. Thanks John, Great Job!!