Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
NeverHA
5/09/2016

"Wicked good service"

It is nice to have a reliable service location for my vehicles. They have a good time and make the time spent waiting for the vehicle interesting. You will not feel any pressure to add additional service unless it is something that needs to be done. John Russo is outstanding and if your going to Woburn ask for him. The Express service is really a great feature for oil changes.

Bantam22
5/07/2016

"Great Service"

I had a great experience with my last service visit. Customer service was great. John Russo really helped me out. He made sure everything went great with minimal wait time.

Froline
5/05/2016

"Another lease from Robert Fahey"

Excellent service from R. Fahey." The Man". Go to guy. He will not let you down. Continuously provides outstanding service.I will continue to go to Toyota because of Roberts outstanding service.

Robert Fahey

Ara T.

"Purchase of New Tires!"

Mike Gilgun was excellent from start to finish in recommending the Brand & model tire to purchase! He was very quick with righting up the details and also provided me a loaner car! Would definitely recommend servicing your vehicle there!

Mike Gilgun

Dr Ed Weiner
5/04/2016

"Outstanding Service from John Russo"

Mr. John Russo continuously provides outstanding service. As my "Service Consultant/Professional" twice over the past two weeks, he fully explained all of my vehicle's problems and options and when I agreed to (his) the best course of action, he kept me fully "in the loop;" communicating with me every step of the way. He is a wonderful example of what good looks like...Woburn Toyota should be proud! Dr. Ed Weiner

venzaguy
5/04/2016

"2011 Venza Express Service - 75,000 miles service"

Excellent service. John Russo was very courteous and professional. Explained things very well and easy to understand. Have never had any issues. Highly recommend. Have been going here for many years with no issues.

Rick g
5/04/2016

"The headache that keeps on giving"

Purchased the car last July and it was the worst car buying expierence. Fast forward to today and I tried to cancel my gap insurance, had to drive over an hour to get there since I moved from the area and they "couldn't cancel over the phone" spent 5 min with a finance guy who just filled out the paperwork. It is now 5 weeks later and no one here ever answers the phone or calls back. So I call the gap company and they have no record or documents saying I was cancelling. So now my refund is going to be less because I am paying for an extra month of a service I don't need and they can not back date the cancellation. Thanks for nothing. I will never go back.

Tim? In finance

Diane
5/04/2016

"Put Your Trust in Toyota Service @ Woburn Scion!"

Thanks to Ken Mello for being prompt, efficient and right on top of his job as a Service Rep. for Woburn Toyota! He has a way of making you feel confident and secure. Thanks Ken! Be back in "5".

Kenneth Mello

CPSxB
4/29/2016

"Excellent, as always!"

I called for an appointment for service, and received one for the following week. When I realized my sticker would expire the following day, I called back and was immediately given an appointment that same afternoon. Since this is the first car I purchased on my own, I knew what I wanted done, but wasn't sure what to ask for. John Russo was kind and patient, as always, explaining everything I needed to know, never making me feel pressured to have anything done. He kept me informed whenever needed, explained the work to be done, what work was completed, and the paperwork thoroughly, made sure I got the full value for my coupons and specials, gave me great advice on caring for my car, and most importantly, even after a long, hard day, did it all with a smile. I always feel comfortable and well cared for when I bring my car here. Thanks again, John.

Alyssa (scheduled appt.) John Russo

Michele DiPersio
4/22/2016

"Horrible experience"

Bought a 2015 Camry SE, took over a week due to putting the incorrect address on paperwork, then they lost the paper work, Jay. The financial manager told me he would correct this, i called him again and he was on vacation,no one returns any calls, now the trade-in has not been paid off and will affect our good credit, I called 5 times, no call back still. Worst experience ever. My mom went to IRA Toyota in tewksbury, got her car in 1 day and the Luis the salesman gave her his cell phone number.

Jay, kaseem