Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
om.sainath.31
8/08/2014

"Worst Experience Ever"

Sale Associate is good, communicates very properly with us. Sale manager is a person who dont deserve to work for that company. He is not ready to listen our price he wants us to buy the car at whatever price he says. I said no to his price and gave him my last number which i can afford the car, he bangged on the table teared the papers on the table and went away. ridiculous experience with him. Finance Manager is also not good. He also want us to buy all his plans. but if we dont want they dont know what is customer. If you buy whatever they sale then they will be good otherwise you are nothing for them. I will recommend woburn toyota to give some training to there manager level staff. how to talk to customers n all.

AJ

kcemail
8/01/2014

"They make car buying easy"

There was no sales pitch no push. We can be open and honest with Jeremy and he came up with a reasonable offer that met our budget. The entire process was very smooth and not stressful at all. I only put 4 starts for customer service because we had to wait for 1 hr to talk to the financing people. We love the car and the services we got.

Jeremy Kelley

Jackmac725
7/24/2014

"Great experience"

I have been dealing with Woburn Toyota since 1995 this is the fifth car we have bought and have nothing but high praise for the sales people and the dealership, Robert Fahey was very knowledgeable about everything in the vehicle This is the second time we had Bob as salesman and I would recommend him to anyone

DJP2997
7/21/2014

"Great experience"

While on vacation, the check engine light came on, the staff at Woburn was very friendly and helpful in a stressful time for us. They were able to reset the warning and recommend what to do next. We really appreciate the help we received.

John C Russo, Micheal ?

ew02138
7/17/2014

"Excellent temperament for customers like me"

We're just driving away the car today, so I won't yet weigh in on the Quality of Work or Overall Experience; but I'm optimistic. I'm not someone who's ever going to feel comfortable in dealerships or among dealers; Robert Fahey made the process bearable, and finally. productive. He answers questions honestly and quickly, then he leaves you alone. No phone calls or emails you don't ask for; he gives you space. If you pick up the thread again after a week, or two weeks, it's just like where you dropped off last time. I also think he got me the best price of the dealers I saw, including a couple other Toyota shops! For us Woburn is inconvenient, but I came on a friend's recommendation for Fahey, and he's the reason we stayed with Woburn even with several other dealerships easier for us to reach.

quiglz
7/14/2014

"Excellent Service"

Almost every time I go to have my car serviced I deal with John Russo. He is always extremely helpful and polite. He is also very imformative about what is going on with my car and what needs to be fixed in the future.

John Russo

Nskyline115
7/01/2014

"Great Service"

The sales person I had was Ernest Memminger, he was great really knew his stuff. I came in with my dad and we found the perfect car for me. He helped me get my settings together including my Bluetooth. After a month I was having issues with my Bluetooth, and he helped me with it and explained why it was being screwy. Super friendly and approachable, thanks again Ernest! I'l know who to ask for my next future car

Ernest Memminger Jr.

Corynell
6/29/2014

"Excellent and efficient service"

John Russo was extremely informative, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great guy. It was a busy morning and he let us know why. Still got us in and out quickly. I felt he was vet honest and trustworthy!

John Russo

ichinnasmy
6/24/2014

"New Car Purchase."

Sales agent Mr. Robert Fahey was the one helped me to make this purchase very pleasant. He is very helpful, patient and has good knowledge about the complex technologies that cars have now-a-days.

gerald1234
6/23/2014

"john russo"

I visited the service department with an energy tire condition. I did not have an appointment but Mr John Russo was extremely helpful and friendly. I was very pleased with the way I wad treated and want to commend Mr Russo for his friendliness ,professionalism and for his help. My visit was late in the day and Mr Russo was under no obligation to help me but he did and I was both surprised and grateful. You have a great employee in Mr Russo. Thank you, Jerry Pothier

john russo