Woburn Toyota Scion

Woburn Toyota Scion

Call
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
Istanbul
5/14/2014

"Service representative "

Victor was very friendly, polite and most importantly very knowledgeable about area of his expertise. I will recommend this Toyota dealer and service center to any one without any hesitation. Thank you victor Pena for your great customer service.

mytoyotarocks
5/12/2014

"Express Service Consultant"

My recent visit to Woburn Toyota was exceptional. Service Consultant, John Russo was thorough, polite and knowledgeable. John took the time to explain in detail the services which had been rendered to my vehicle. He explained exactly what had been done and reviewed the details with me. He also took the time to schedule my next appointment. John's demeanor was professional in every way. I will look for him when I return for my next service.

ThanEberle
5/09/2014

"Great Service, Friendly Staff"

The entire staff is extremely friendly - most notably Victor Pena. They are humorous, accommodating and a pleasure to work with. The extra amenities (including wifi, coffee and treats) make coming into Woburn Toyota for service a pleasurable experience.

Treeemlong
4/30/2014

"Great service"

John was great he was friendly,easy to talk to and professional. I live closer to another Toyota dealership but still drive from Revere to have my car serviced in Woburn. Always great customer service.

Vettgirl
4/29/2014

"RICKY ARORA IS THE BEST!!"

I purchase my first car with Ricky Arora in 2008 and sense then i LOVE my Toyota's BUT i did learned that buying a car as a woman can not be easy "WELL YES IT CAN!!".I am proud to say that just because Ricky Arora always treated me as equal costumer!My husband pay and i do the deal! I did thought my Toyoya days was over this year after realize he was gone from my old location BUT lucky me as i was HAPPY to find his cellphone and hear "This is Ricky!Woburn TOYOTA" AND my World of Toyota still the same!YES!!!I was so excited!! I went to Woburn Toyota and not only i love the people but "I was happy to see the best SALESMAN there ready to make a deal again for my new lease my ...again Toyota. My kids are in love with the new car but i was proud of me "A woman" doing a deal and RIcky Arora being AMAZING as ALWAYS! NO words can describe how this 3 years of my new car will feel "Proud to find Ricky Arora" as i have a really good DEAL for sure!! THANK YOU RICKY ARORA and all the people that works at Woburn Toyota for such easy smooth friendly way to buy a new car! We mean it form the heart! Meire

Rajeev Arora(Ricky)

bearhillcc
4/29/2014

"Woburn Toyota Always Helpful and reliable"

John Russo was exceptionally helpful with a recent service issue. He represents the Dealership very well and I would certainly recommend him and the Dealership.

peter1077

"Perfect service"

Went in without an appointment for routine service and was out in an hour. Victor and the techs couldn't have been more courteous or helpful. My Lexus dealer's coffee and munchies are better, but Woburn's service is more efficient so I'll get service here and breakfast elsewhere.

teamaldrich
4/26/2014

"20K Service/Oil Change"

We were greeted in the parking lot. Our scheduled appointment started on time (as far as I know). The have a nice waiting area with water, coffee, etc. The TV station was kind of trashy, maybe they could find another channel to leave it on? Everyone at the desk was very friendly. John was careful to emphasize when our Toyota Care is expiring and to schedule the next service before it does.

Michelle Aldrich

CPSxB
4/24/2014

"Great staff, great service"

I was on my way to take my car in for maintenance when my son realized that I was overdue for my inspection. When we got there, everyone was very helpful and friendly. They took care of my car and my inspection without a hitch. One of the things I love about going to Woburn Toyota for service is that the staff is always willing to take the time to explain things to me. This is the first car I've ever bought on my own, and so I asked Jason (Cutter) to approach this from the standpoint of "Auto Maintenance for Dummies". He was more than kind, very personable and had a great sense of humor. Rather than talking down to me, he took the time to explain things and offered to answer any other questions I might have. Everyone at Service comes across as trustworthy, patient and willing to help, something that is, sadly, not the case in many service centers nowadays. I was very impressed with the service I received.

Jason Cutter

Jmboston
4/18/2014

"Scam Artist"

was quoted over the phone for replacing the brake pads, rotors and calibers for $1100 asked if that included parts they said yes. They said bring in the car and we will give you a free brake inspection. Brought the vehicle in left it there they called and said we had to replace those parts said it was $1170.00 I said okay went there to pick it up they told me the total was $1773.51 had no choice but to pay cause they already did the work. Will never recommend them to anyone

Mike Robinson