Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
kkr
1/19/2015

"go somewhere else for service!!!"

Service is wicked overbooked and makes commitments about car being done that they don't keep in adfition, no bathroom in Express for customers. No updates when running behind schefule. Go elsewhere!

Service dept

Jennshiller
1/19/2015

"Great place of business to work with"

Very nice staff to deal with, always very helpful and pleasant. Wait area is clean and comfy. Every time I had question s about my car the staff was always willing to help.

Screen
1/14/2015

"Great Experience"

We have been loyal Woburn Toyota customers for over 15 years and just bought our 5th car with Robert Fahey. As always, Bob made the experience of buying our car easy.

Robert Fahey

louise
1/09/2015

"John Russo is the best service personnel I've dealt with "

John russo was by far the most informative kind and knowledgeable service personnel I've dealt with in a very long time. He kept me informed about my vehicle he explained every last detail of what they were doing he explained the Toyota care program. I would like to have him everytime I enter the Toyota building. he was outstanding

John russo

stevewak
1/05/2015

"Quick and informative"

Just bought our SIXTH Prius. Bob Fahey and Jay Calixto were WONDERFUL to work with. They take care of everything. Their suggestions saved us a lot of money!

Robert Fahhey Jay Calixto

Karen
12/30/2014

"John Russo -- Best Toyota Woburn Service Personnel"

John Russo in the Service Department at Toyota Woburn was the most helpful, supportive, professional man I have dealt with regarding all maintenance matters and service here. He has the upmost customer oriented service and he always remembers me each time I am there for service. This dealership should be proud to have such and exemplary employee as John Russo part of their team there.

epscott
12/16/2014

"Just leased our 6th car "

Woburn Toyota might not have a fancy showroom but they have the best Sales Department around. If you don't believe this review, take some time and shop around for a Toyota before you make your decision. Woburn Toyota will beat any other dealer and you will actually feel good when you drive away. When we are ready to get a new car, we contact Robert Fahey. He is the most honest, understanding salesman you will ever meet. There is never any pressure from Robert and his only goal will be to get you the car that is right for you. I just went from a RAV4 to a Venza and Robert would have gladly shown me every car on the lot before I made my decision. When it comes to making a deal you can trust that Robert is not playing the "Let's Make a Deal" game you'll get at other dealerships. He will be honest and trust worthy. By the way, Woburn Toyota also has and outstanding body repair shop. Jim Cooper is the best. We simply love doing business with these people!

Robert Fahey

april.yurasek
12/12/2014

"Winter tire installation"

We were in last Monday December the 8th to have winter tires put on our 2013 Toyota Rav 4. John Russo was very helpful and friendly. He always remembers us and always greets us with a warm smile. John goes above and beyond in offering useful info about our vehicle. Our experience is always a positive one and we are very much appreciative.

S. Osmond
12/11/2014

"tire rotation"

I was in last Monday to get my tires rotated and a realignment was recommended. John Russo was the consultant. Excellent service. Thanks for everything.

John Ruso

jdtam
12/08/2014

"Service department does a great job for a fair price"

I brought in my 2008 Toyota Highlander with a laundry list of things to be looked at including brakes. They did their typical efficient job of reviewing everything I asked for and the general check to identify other things I should consider. This is really helpful as they catch things I would never be aware of that could potentially harm my vehicle. I reviewed and approved all the work with the service person and everything was completed in a few hours. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount I paid for the work that was done. They did a high quality job for a very fair price. My wife and I have been taking our Toyota vehicles to the service center for regular maintenance since we got them and every visit has been great.

Jane Marie Kukler and Anthony Petrella