Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
Jacquiejay
8/17/2014

"Buying new car? Go here!"

Robert was fantastic to deal with during the buying process as well as prior while I was deciding what/when to buy. Never pushy at all and answered any questions I had. He made buying a car a pleasure!

cecelia.durham
8/16/2014

"Great customer service"

I took my SUV in for an oil change. I was checked in by John who was very pleasant. While I was waiting for my SUV John explained to me that it needed some extra service.He explained what it needed and how much it was going to cost. I wanted the work done but was not sure if I could have it done that day because I needed the my SUV. John asked me if he could find me a car to use for the day if I would leave it, because the work needed to be done and would not make it to the next oil change.. He was able to get me a car to use for the day while mine was being repaired. I am glad he was able to help me out was able to do what I needed to do and have mine fixed at the same time.

John Russso

gabysmed
8/16/2014

"Exceptional Customer Service"

I am very thankful and I really do appreciate your helped as a Sales Representative Ricky Arora who is an extraordinary and effective person, Ricky is a delightful and professional person who helped me out as the entire process from the beginning to the final purchase. I highly recommend Woburn Toyota as I had an amazing experience!!!

Gabysmed@gmail.com

amkelley38
8/13/2014

"Great experience at Woburn Toyota!!!"

I was referred to your dealership and to your sales rep Robert Fahey by close friends. After hearing about their experience, I decided to go to your dealership. I was very pleased with Robert, he walked me thru the entire process from test drive to final purchase . I would highly recommend Robert and your dealership.

bitcoinex
8/09/2014

"Good people, great price"

We got the absolute best price by a mile from this dealership, which is why we chose to lease from them. We first spoke to Jay on the phone, who was very professional and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Once we arrived at the dealership, we were very happy to be paired up with Bob, who helped us initiate the lease of our new vehicle. He was friendly, helpful, responsive and personable, and made our experience a breeze. Unfortunately, we can't say the same for the manager who handled the signing of our documents. He was unfriendly and borderline rude, making it seem like we were wasting his time, rather than bringing him business. Aside from this, we were happy with the whole process and with our purchase, and would highly recommend Jay and Bob to any new car buyer.

Jay, Bob, and someone else

om.sainath.31
8/08/2014

"Worst Experience Ever"

Sale Associate is good, communicates very properly with us. Sale manager is a person who dont deserve to work for that company. He is not ready to listen our price he wants us to buy the car at whatever price he says. I said no to his price and gave him my last number which i can afford the car, he bangged on the table teared the papers on the table and went away. ridiculous experience with him. Finance Manager is also not good. He also want us to buy all his plans. but if we dont want they dont know what is customer. If you buy whatever they sale then they will be good otherwise you are nothing for them. I will recommend woburn toyota to give some training to there manager level staff. how to talk to customers n all.

AJ

kcemail
8/01/2014

"They make car buying easy"

There was no sales pitch no push. We can be open and honest with Jeremy and he came up with a reasonable offer that met our budget. The entire process was very smooth and not stressful at all. I only put 4 starts for customer service because we had to wait for 1 hr to talk to the financing people. We love the car and the services we got.

Jeremy Kelley

Jackmac725
7/24/2014

"Great experience"

I have been dealing with Woburn Toyota since 1995 this is the fifth car we have bought and have nothing but high praise for the sales people and the dealership, Robert Fahey was very knowledgeable about everything in the vehicle This is the second time we had Bob as salesman and I would recommend him to anyone

DJP2997
7/21/2014

"Great experience"

While on vacation, the check engine light came on, the staff at Woburn was very friendly and helpful in a stressful time for us. They were able to reset the warning and recommend what to do next. We really appreciate the help we received.

John C Russo, Micheal ?

ew02138
7/17/2014

"Excellent temperament for customers like me"

We're just driving away the car today, so I won't yet weigh in on the Quality of Work or Overall Experience; but I'm optimistic. I'm not someone who's ever going to feel comfortable in dealerships or among dealers; Robert Fahey made the process bearable, and finally. productive. He answers questions honestly and quickly, then he leaves you alone. No phone calls or emails you don't ask for; he gives you space. If you pick up the thread again after a week, or two weeks, it's just like where you dropped off last time. I also think he got me the best price of the dealers I saw, including a couple other Toyota shops! For us Woburn is inconvenient, but I came on a friend's recommendation for Fahey, and he's the reason we stayed with Woburn even with several other dealerships easier for us to reach.