Woburn Toyota Scion

Woburn Toyota Scion
Call
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!

"my great experience at toyota sevice"

Hi I would usually be under the impression that the visit to the service dealer would be costly try to sell me work I don't need and would previously never go to a dealership for service but my experience of John Russo one of the service writers is very helpful and knowledgeable about my Toyota Tacoma was reassuring of what my needs are for the truck very helpful and I look forward to seeing him and confident I am taking it to the right place. Thank You Joe Silva

John Russo

"Great experience"

Experienced sales person with vast knowledge of vehicle I asked to see. Very friendly, patient and professional. Answered all my questions with great detail. I had a fantastic experience.

"Customer Service"

Customer Service Representative John C. Russo is a very friendly, knowledgeable person and fully explained every detail of the service to my car. He enrolled me in the Rewards Program and fully explained the advantages. He is an outstanding employee.

John C. Russo

"Like most people we dreaded the whole car..."

Like most people we dreaded the whole car leasing/purchasing process until we found Woburn Toyota and Robert Fahey. There are no games here, just honest and reasonable deals. Once after reaching a deal at Woburn Toyota we went to another car dealership in the area to see how their prices compared. First we have had to go through the, "What can we do to make a deal right now" to being quoted almost $100 more a month plus a huge down payment. I am not exaggerating. Robert Fahey is honest, up front and so responsive to any question or request. He has never pushed any vehicle on us in a pressured sale but makes sure that every option is offered before our decision is made. Sometimes we have known what we wanted and other times, like our most recent lease, we have depended on Robert to help us select the right vehicle. As a couple we have not only purchased our cars here, we have also brought our children to Robert since we know they will get the best car at the best price. We always feel respected as well as valued and we trust the team at Woburn Toyota with everything from sales to service to their wonderful body shop. We don't time to write many reviews but this is one small way to thank Robert and Woburn Toyota for all that they have done for our family. If you want a great car without the hassle of the usual car buying experience, call Robert Fahey at Woburn Toyota. Can't wait for our next car!

Robert Fahey

"I came in for unannounced service due to my check engine..."

I came in for unannounced service due to my check engine light, was taken care of right away by John Russo. Thanks John, Great Job!!

John Russo

"Service and Sticker"

When I entered the Service Area, I was immediately greeted and everyone was so nice. I worked Victor. He was friendly. He kept me informed at every step, which was great. I needed information and he was very informative and helpful. I am on the Warranty Maintenance so the basics didn't cost me but I did buy a filter and would do it again. I can't say enough about Victor, I feel that he went above and beyond. I saw him with other customers and he was informative and friendly with them also. I thought that I had such a good job done and a great, easy experience that I could not wait to get home and do this. Thank you.

Victor Pena

"Good recommendations about the vehicle and suggestions..."

Good recommendations about the vehicle and suggestions regarding what's required immediately and good to have done. Didn't check with other dealers but costs sounded quite reasonable too.

Victor Pena

"Great experience working with Robert Fahey"

I had the pleasure of working with Robert Fahey at Woburn Toyota for my recent purchase of a 2014 Toyota Corolla. Robert came highly recommended by a co-worker of mine and he lived up to my expectations. His responses were timely, informative and he gave me a great deal on the Corolla I was interested in. When it came time for me to come in and pick up my car again the transaction was quick and informative. I would not hesitate to go to Robert again in the future or recommend family /friends going to Robert.

"Great service"

I always have great service at Woburn Toyota. Jason was my service man on 4/1. I went in for a oil change and then he told me I needed rotors and pads in the front. He had explained why and another service man showed me some rotors that were close to mine that needed that service. They did it that night and the price was good because I had $75 off coupon. My Corolla does have 50,000 miles and I trust Woburn Toyota and Jason. He was very friendly and had a sense of humor, which we need at the end of the day with our hectic work schedule.

Jason Cutter

"I went to Woburn Toyota today to change the oil and do..."

I went to Woburn Toyota today to change the oil and do regular maintenance of my car. John Russo gave me an excellent updates on my car current status as well as helpful suggestion to keep my car up and running. Thank you Jhon. I really appreciate it !!!

JOHN RUSSO