Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
bfrederi
11/21/2014

"Car #4 from Woburn Toyota"

We have purchased or leased four vehicles from Woburn Toyota, the last two through Sales Rep Robert Fahey. Every transaction has been problem-free, and we have found Robert in particular to be a no-nonsense, collaborative sales guy who will bend over backwards to answer questions and address any concerns.

Robert Fahey

quiglz
11/12/2014

"John Russo"

Every time I go to Woburn Toyota and get service down John Russo seems to be there. He is very helpful and keeps me informed with what is going on with my car.

arrudak
11/07/2014

"Woburn Toyota Service Rocks!"

Woburn Toyota has been servicing my three (3) vehicles (all Toyota's) for the last 8 years or so. Prior to Woburn Toyota, I was uusing Prime Toyota but was not happy with the service at that location because you do not get the personalized service you receive at Woburn Toyota, and the feeling that you are part of their family. My most recent service was for new tires for my 2004 Hylander, which just celebrated it's 200,000 mile birthday. You can't go wrong with just about any of the service representatives at Woburn Toyota, and for this service I had the pleasure of working with Mr. John Russo. I have worked with John on numerous occassions over the last several years and trust his judgement and opinions on service levels required for my vehicles. John was very helpful in reviewing the tire options for my Hylander and actually spent a good amount of time on the phone reviewing on-line reviews of the various options available and price points. Considering that this vehicle does have high mileage, I was looking for a cheaper tire. After analyzing the reviews and performance of each tire, John and I both agreed on the best option and I am very happy with the selection. Included as part of all of the service appointments at Woburn Toyota, they perform a very tourough inspection of your entire vehicle and provide you with a "health check". John and I reviewed the report and he pointed out several issues that could comprimise the safety of the vehicle. Similar to the tire assessment, John was very helpful in working with the service options available and various price points to consider based on the mileage on this vehicle. In the end, we worked together to perform the needed repairs on my vehicle at a fair price. John is typical of the service representatives at Woburn Toyota...a group of individuals who consider you part of and treat you like their family. Thanks again to Woburn Toyota for another outstanding service experience!

Enia
11/04/2014

"Great experience working with Ricky Arora "

Got just my new Rav 4 at Woburn Toyota with Rick Arora. Had a great experience working with him. Ricky was very patient, answering questions and accommodating my needs. Would definitely recommend Woburn Toyota and especially Ricky.

Ricky Arora

Nzone
10/22/2014

"Perfect Purchase "

This dealership is the best I have ever dealt with. I drove an hour to buy my new truck from them. They beat everybody's price by over a thousand dollars. This seems to be a high volume dealer and their pricing negotiations reflect it. Ricky Arora is the gentleman you want to deal with. He is a kind, hard working, thorough, friendly, personable and professional man. He had everything ready upon arrival and everything went smooth from start to finish. Vehicle was clean, prepped and ready to go. I achieved 90% of all negotiations and business via email. These people are not pushy or crooked like most dealers! I walked out of several dealers over the course of 2 weeks age had all but given up until I was emailed by Woburn Toyota and I gave it one more shot and am glad I did! I can't say one negative thing about this company. I might even bring my new truck into them for serviving even though they're an hour from my home and I could go down the street. Five star operation over there. Don't waste time or energy with anyone else. I just wish I went to them first! The people on here with low reviews are usually people with lousy credit and upside down on Their current auto loan. If you have great credit and all the necessary resourses then you will be in and out with the best deal. I can't speak on behalf of their service yet, as I have not done business in that area yet. Thanks Ricky, you are truly great at what you do and it was a pleasure meeting you.

Ricky Arora

Ann l coombs
10/20/2014

"John Russo"

I have been dealing with John Russo for five years since I purchased my 2010 Camry. He is great I never have to worry about what is going on with my car. John is very professional, knowledgeable and always has a smile. He is the reason I will continue to come back he is an asset to your dealership you are very lucky to have him.. Thanks John! Ann C

JOHN RUSSO

kcourtem
10/12/2014

"Deceptive"

Inquired about a used car and was told it was still available. When I got there, they tell me that the car I inquired about is no longer certified used, although it was still listed as such on the website. Even before I saw the car, they were telling me that they were in the process of removing the certification from the website, but they wouldn't honor the certification as a part of the advertised price. They offered to sell me the warranty at a 'discounted rate' but that was not good enough for me. Then after deciding that I'd live without the certified warranty, they stonewalled and completely under offered on my trade-in. And when I brought up the value and what other dealerships offered to me for it, they completely shut down. They said they 'didn't have the money for the trade-in' (what?), and because the price was cut from the previous week, they didn't want to lose more on my trade-in. Totally ridiculous. The reason I inquired was because of the advertised price-- the previous price is irrelevant to me. Left feeling very disrespected, and that a few hours were spent being manipulated. Very happy I didn't give the dealership my money.

Scott

jwflynn65
9/27/2014

"Oil Change/Tires"

Service advisor John Russo was great - kept me informed about the leak in my tire and whether or not a patch would work. Despite the tech's effort, it turned out the tire needed replacement. John communicated the options and prices well. Tire price was competitive with local tire shops, so I got the tires at the dealer. My only concern was the length of time to do this work - 2.5 hours to change oil and mount/balance 2 tires

quiglz
9/26/2014

"John Russo"

Great service. Very helpful. John contacted me with all information I needed before any work was done. Super helpful every time I go in to have work done on my cars.

bostonkeri
9/16/2014

"Robert was/is GREAT!"

This was my first lease so I had a lot of questions regarding leases. He was very thorough in answering all of my questions and there was no haggling at the price point. Everything went fast and smooth, I couldn't have asked for a better car purchasing experience!

Robert Fahey