Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
Carider
2/13/2016

"Sharing the journey."

I highly recommend the service center, they always do a first class job. As my Dad would say,........ "First rate". Very helpful and friendly too.

Rich.

Eva Lam
2/12/2016

"Rich Director at Woburn"

I'm a customer for years and I recommend this dealer for all services and thank you Rich Director at Woburn, Your are very good service. Thank you.

John

humby
2/11/2016

"service"

I'm a customer for years and I recommend this dealer for all services and thank you Ken Mello and John Russo for all the help Humberto Calado

Car fun, Dottie (70)
2/08/2016

"Live - Love - And the Pursuit of Happiiness!"

I just want to reiterate what i have previously said to everyone who asks me about my new Prius C. This car is so much fun to drive - I never would have thought! But the real story is my experience in purchasing the vehicle. I went to the woburn, ma Toyota dealership by myself (I am almost 70 years old) with much trepidation. I walked in and a young man named Allen greeted me. We sat down in his office and discussed what I was looking for and trying to do. There is absolutely no pressure to buy anything in this dealership. In fact, everyone there jumped on board to help me get what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. The whole experience turned out to be not only so relaxing but a lot of fun too. Then came the financing portion - l met Jared who handles the financing aspects and now I feel I died and went to heaven! What a remarkable young man! Sitting in his office while he so efficiently handled all the paperwork we had the best conversation of the little things in life and life in general. The whole experience I must say was like being in family! I want to thank Allen for addressing every little detail and concern I might have had (He was like the grandson I never had) and Jared (He was like the Son I never had) for their total support and also the rest of the staff who made me feel welcomed.

Allen French, Jared Garfield

Kitty1
2/07/2016

"Happy customer."

I had Ken Mello help me with my car. He was friendly and explained everything so I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of. I would definitely come back to see him again.

Ken Mello

tctringo
2/04/2016

"Great service, nice folks"

I bought my last two Prius models from Woburn Toyota and have my car serviced there, even though it is not the most convenient location for me. It is worth the trip for the great service (especially the express service without appointment option) and helpful staff. John Russo is always great, as is Steve Roberts and all the other folks I've dealt with there. Sales staff is good, too.

Lin1220
2/03/2016

"Oil Maintenance 55,0000"

John Russo was my service manager and he was absolutely terrific. It was my first time at this service center and I will definitely go back. He was knowledgable, professional and made you feel that you were important as a customer. Highly recommend this dealership.

Part friz
2/03/2016

"Excellent service "

He has always been there for me and treats me with respectfully and with curtiousl maner. Always explains things that need in a way that I understand it He is an asset to your organization and a pleasure to deal with.

John russo

SD
2/02/2016

"Service with a smile :-)"

I've been going to Woburn Toyota for years to have my vehicle serviced. The service advisors are knowledgeable and friendly, and the guys that work on my car are top notch!

John Russo (2714), Patrick Miller (3427)

briguy411
2/01/2016

"Great service great prices"

I always get my service done at woburn toyota. I always leave satisfied. The service team is a great bunch of guys, they all have good personalities. John Russo was my service advisor, and he explained everything to me step by step. He has a fun sense of humor, and I recommend going here for your service.

Reviews of Shanice Green