Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
reikivan
3/11/2015

"40000 ML SERVICES REVIEW"

JOHN IS ALWAYS RESOLVING ANY DOUBTS AND WILLING TO HELP HIS CUSTOMERS AND FIND SOLUTIONS TO THEIR REQUIREMENTS., I WILL BACK WITH NOT DOUBTS TO ASK FOR HELP AGAIN. GREAT GUY

JOHN RUSSO

jtdaniliuk
3/11/2015

"Service department does a great job for a fair price"

I brought in my 2008 Toyota Highlander with a laundry list of things to be looked at including brakes. They did their typical efficient job of reviewing everything I asked for and the general check to identify other things I should consider. This is really helpful as they catch things I would never be aware of that could potentially harm my vehicle and put me at risk. I reviewed and approved all the work with the service person and everything was completed in a few hours. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount I paid for the work that was done. They did a high quality job for a very fair price. My wife and I have been taking our Toyota vehicles to the service center for regular maintenance since we got them and every visit has been great.

Anthony Petrella

ttremonte
3/04/2015

"new toyota lease "

My girlfriend and I stopped in woburn toyota after a weekend of test driving different models following my vehicle being totaled in the snow. While the looks of the dealership weren't up to par with the other places we had spent time in, we were instantly greeted by Ernest. After discussing what we were looking at and comparing he pulled up a rav4 and Camry for us to explore and test drive. Due to seat comfort we decided to drive the Camry and finally got the feeling of comfort and perfomance we were looking for. Upon returning to the dealership Ernest was working with someone else, but politely sat us in the waiting room until he was free. After discussing our thoughts, we only had to go back and forth twice until getting the figures I was comfortable with. We left a deposit and I returned today to finish the paperwork and pick up the car. Had an appointment with finance at 1 but didn't get into the office until after 230, which was annoying but they kept me informed about the delay the whole time which put me at ease, I did not feel forgotten. Upon doing the paperwork we sent over the rmv1 form to my insurance company which took a little bit but still within reason. Only quirk is their registry leaves at 430 which doesn't make sense, so since the delay in finance happened I was unable to pick up the car but again, they were very apologetic so I will pick up the car later in the week. Overall a great experience with minimal bumps in the process.

ernest, karl

odamel
3/03/2015

"Best car dealer!"

This is our 3rd car we bought from Woburn Toyota from same person.Very helpful,stress free,no pressure.Always makes things easy for us when buying a car.Excellent!

Brittwear
2/22/2015

"Explaining Service"

They always explain what needs to be done in an honest and fair way. They tell you what needs to be done and what can be done later and about different price levels.

John Russo

mstar
2/03/2015

"help to choose the right car"

Robert Fahey was very helpful to me and my wife in understanding what car we really need. He walked us out through different options. I would recommend Robert to anyone interested in purchasing new Toyota.

Woburn Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 12, 2015

MStar, thank you so very much for your kind words and for your business. We know you have multiple choices on where to buy a car. From all of us here at Woburn Toyota, thank you!!

Pleuci01
1/22/2015

"Service visit "

The service received from Woburn toyota is the reason I always come back. I had a walk in appointment and it was fast and easy. All the workers are friendly and extremely helpful. Anthony Petrella was the person that helped me and he was wonderful! He was knowledgable and gave great customer service. I would recommand Woburn Toyota for anyone that needs service.

Anthony Petrella and Mike Gillgun

Dennis
1/20/2015

"New Camry"

I just bought a 2015 Camry SE from Woburn Toyota. The experience was pleasant without any pressure or hard sell. My sales person was Robert Fahey and would recommend him, and this dealership, for anyone purchasing a new car. At every point in the purchase process everything went smoothly and left me feeling that I had received a good deal. I had done my homework, explained my desires and they were able to accommodate me.

jtd1
1/19/2015

"New vehicle purchase"

Just bought a 2015 Camry SE from Robert Fahey. He made the experience easy. I would recommend him to anyone. As with any car purchase, do your homework first, and hope you get someone like Robert on the other end of the phone.

kkr
1/19/2015

"go somewhere else for service!!!"

Service is wicked overbooked and makes commitments about car being done that they don't keep in adfition, no bathroom in Express for customers. No updates when running behind schefule. Go elsewhere!

Service dept