Woburn Toyota Scion

394 Washington St,
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801
Woburn Toyota Scion Info
About Woburn Toyota Scion

We're Woburn Toyota - your smart choice for new and used Toyotas, other used vehicles, finance and service. Our goal is to make buying your next vehicle the kind of experience that earns your recommendation to family and friends. We invite you to use the Web tools here on our site or stop by our dealership. We're located at 394 Washington St., Woburn, MA. Woburn Toyota 800-649-0400 At Woburn Toyota, our goal is to sell the best vehicles at the lowest prices and treat our customers with respect. As a Massachusetts Toyota dealer, we believe when you choose Woburn Toyota you are making the right choice.

About Woburn Toyota Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM

• EXPRESS FOR YOU ONLY PARKING!!
ew02138
7/17/2014

"Excellent temperament for customers like me"

We're just driving away the car today, so I won't yet weigh in on the Quality of Work or Overall Experience; but I'm optimistic. I'm not someone who's ever going to feel comfortable in dealerships or among dealers; Robert Fahey made the process bearable, and finally. productive. He answers questions honestly and quickly, then he leaves you alone. No phone calls or emails you don't ask for; he gives you space. If you pick up the thread again after a week, or two weeks, it's just like where you dropped off last time. I also think he got me the best price of the dealers I saw, including a couple other Toyota shops! For us Woburn is inconvenient, but I came on a friend's recommendation for Fahey, and he's the reason we stayed with Woburn even with several other dealerships easier for us to reach.

quiglz
7/14/2014

"Excellent Service"

Almost every time I go to have my car serviced I deal with John Russo. He is always extremely helpful and polite. He is also very imformative about what is going on with my car and what needs to be fixed in the future.

Nskyline115
7/01/2014

"Great Service"

The sales person I had was Ernest Memminger, he was great really knew his stuff. I came in with my dad and we found the perfect car for me. He helped me get my settings together including my Bluetooth. After a month I was having issues with my Bluetooth, and he helped me with it and explained why it was being screwy. Super friendly and approachable, thanks again Ernest! I'l know who to ask for my next future car

Ernest Memminger Jr.

Corynell
6/29/2014

"Excellent and efficient service"

John Russo was extremely informative, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great guy. It was a busy morning and he let us know why. Still got us in and out quickly. I felt he was vet honest and trustworthy!

ichinnasmy
6/24/2014

"New Car Purchase."

Sales agent Mr. Robert Fahey was the one helped me to make this purchase very pleasant. He is very helpful, patient and has good knowledge about the complex technologies that cars have now-a-days.

gerald1234
6/23/2014

"john russo"

I visited the service department with an energy tire condition. I did not have an appointment but Mr John Russo was extremely helpful and friendly. I was very pleased with the way I wad treated and want to commend Mr Russo for his friendliness ,professionalism and for his help. My visit was late in the day and Mr Russo was under no obligation to help me but he did and I was both surprised and grateful. You have a great employee in Mr Russo. Thank you, Jerry Pothier

john russo

Kmganley
6/20/2014

"Robert Fahey"

This was the fourth vehicle purchased/leased from Woburn Toyota and Robert Fahey. As always, Robert was great! I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to go and see Robert.

Ckigozi
6/18/2014

"Madame"

Robert made our experience so wonderful after being so disappointed and treated horribly at Lexington Toyota.. I will continue my business with Woburn Toyota because of Robert

aaronsalkin
6/16/2014

"Robert Fahey "

Robert made this whole expereince so easy. My wife and I have been leasing Camry's for a while. We live about an hour a way from Robert's Toyota dealership but he makes things so easy that there is no other place i would get my cars from. My wife was amazed at how easy the process was. Robert is extremely friendly and is just a phone call away if there are any questions that need to be asked. If I every moved out os state, i would travle back to Robert to get my cars. That is how awseome and easy he makes the entire process.

Cadman1100
6/14/2014

"Scheduled service"

Quick, easy, done professionally. I was in and out in less than hour. I even got a complimentary car wash coupon. I recommend this service team. Awesome!