ALM Mall of Georgia

Fredravis George, Asst. Sales Manager, ALM Mall of Georgia

Fredravis George

Asst. Sales Manager

January 13, 2018

"Johnny Bass was Awesome!"

- Satisfied

Great car great price great service from all! Johnny excellent! Johnny stuck with me until we got the right car st the right price for my son. If I could steel Johnny for my business I would!

Johnny Bass

January 09, 2018

"Great Service"

- jenkiwt0

Dustin was incredibly helpful in helping me get the car I wanted. He is very personable, and offers a strong skill set to the company. As a first time buyer, Dustin was very helpful in negotiating the price of my trade-in and the purchase price of the used vehicle I wanted. Overall, if you are working with Dustin, you are bound to have a positive experience buying your new/used car.

Dustin Davis

December 23, 2017

"AWESOME and AMAZING fast and friendly service."

- Shanon03

Great customer and friendly sraff. Fast turn around time with very clean autos. Check Dustin Davis for great deals. We did the majority of the work online store, picked out several vehicles and worked my deal on the one I drove, processed paperwork and I drove home without beibg there all day.

Dustin Davis