ALM Mall of Georgia

Dustin Davis, Sales consulants, ALM Mall of Georgia

Dustin Davis

Sales consulants

April 16, 2018

"Awesome Customer Service Skills"

- Winter72

I actually went to look, but left in a Mercedes-Benz. The service I received from Dustin Davis exceeded my expectations, he was quite knowledgeable about the product(s). Despite my reluctance, it did not take a whole lot for me to be convinced. I appreciate your professionalism and I will definitely recommend you for future purchases.

Dustin Davis

April 04, 2018

"Great car buying experience."

- Robin

My husband and I worked with Chris Kaissieh. Not only was he a nice guy, he was very knowledgeable and efficient. My husband worked with Chris over the phone. He told him what we were looking for (Nissan Murano) and we were ready to buy. Chris found exactly what we were looking for, features and color. We scheduled a time to meet him after work to look at the vehicle. Chris had the vehicle cleaned and gassed before we arrived. The car is perfect and we bought it that night. We test drove it, discussed price for 15 minutes, then off to finance we went. It was the best car buying experience either of us has ever had. The next time we are in the market for a vehicle, you can believe we will go back to ALM Mall of Georgia and Chris Kaissieh.

Chris Kaissieh

March 27, 2018

"Frustrating "

- JohnDoe1255

This is by far the worst car buying experience I’ve had in my life. The people who run this establishment are horrible. They have absolutely the worst attitudes and customer service is just non-existent. I purchased my car on 3/17/18 from a salesman named Matthew. When giving him my information I told him do not run my credit more than twice. He assured me that it was only ran twice with two finance companies Wells Fargo and Capital One. I also have a copy of a statement from ALM stating my credit was ran only bebetween these two financial institutions from a man named Gunther who closed out the deal. Well after pulling my report they my credit a total of 8 times. I have had exceptional credit all my life. My credit score is well above 750 so there was no reason my credit should have been ran so my times. It was just pure negligence and carelessness. Me and my husband have called several times and spoke with Tom the horrible manager and Matthew who knows absolutely nothing. It has been almost a week.Tom and Matthew have peomised to send credit/dispute letters to myself and the credit bureaus and we still don’t have them. We have mad a last attempt today to call them just today and Tom rudely hung up in our face and told us he’s doing us a favor and refused. I would not recommend anyone to buy a car from here. Go to Carmax I’ve delt with them for several years and have never experienced this type of issue. And is still haven’t been reimbursed for my emissions that I paid for out of packet.

Tom, Matthew