Acura of Westchester

Jonathan Zung

Julian Morand, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Acura of Westchester

Julian Morand

February 14, 2019

"A great customer experience"

- joeltaub

I have been using Acura of Westchester since 2007. I am on my %th RDX from them. I made an appointment to bring the car in for regular maintenance. I requested a loaner car. When I arrived at the dealership I was checked in. I went in to see Beth Hicks as instructed. She welcomed me , listened to what I requested be done. prepared the paperwork, and led me to my loaner. She called me to apprise me of the progress being made, and had the car ready at the promised time. An excellent experience!

Beth Hicks

February 10, 2019

"Great Salesman To Deal With"

- Carl

I was in the market for a 2017 Acura MDX-SH-AWD with the Advanced Package SUV in 2016. I was introduced to Jose Crespo when I walked into the Acura Of Westchester dealership. Jose made me feel comfortable as we spoke about the suv with a lot of knowledge about the vehicle. Negotiations went well and I was able to purchase the vehicle with no hassles. The sale went seamless and without a hitch dealing with Jose and Frankie Ferraro. A year later, there were options on the 2018 MDX that was not offered on the 2017 MDX. i was given a fair trade in price for my 2017 MDX by Jose and I purchased a 2018 Acura MDX-SH-AWD with the Advanced Package with all that options that I wanted and again received a good price on it. Jose Crespo comes highly recommended by me.

Jose Crespo

January 28, 2019

"Wish I never came here!!"

- DDDemo2018

Frankie is a liar and is not a man of his word. I brought a 2016 Acura Tlx From them and I was told that if i come back to Acura and trade in my current lease for a newer model we will waive the overage mileage and put you in a new car without having to pay the overage fee and the monthly feel will actually be cheaper. Not only was the monthly fee not cheaper but the overage mileage was never taken care of. I spoke to Frankie about it and, He stated that he will take care of it and he is sorry that it is taking a long time to handle the situation. A month goes by and I call the dealership and of course this man does not answer my phone calls or return them. he finally response to me through text several weeks later saying he is still working on it and he will get back to me. I noticed nothing was ever done I finally came out of pocket to eventually pay it so it will not hit my credit. When I called back I was told by your supposedly great sale manager that he had never said he will take care of anything. BTW I still have the text message of him saying it. I decided to never go back to them and decided to go to Curry Acura where they really take care of you. My friend that introduced me to Acura of Westchester left also and several other people he had recommend due to Frankie lying. My lease will be up soon and ill be purchasing my car from car from Curry as I just did for my wife that just recently brought a car from them. With no excessive amount of money down as to what this dealership wanted her to pay. I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Frankie Ferraro