Acura of Westchester - Service Center

604 Lifetime Service Reviews

2155 Palmer Avenue, Larchmont, New York 10538

604 Reviews of Acura of Westchester - Service Center

July 20, 2018

"A sincere and personal level of service"

- rz1234

Sal offers a sincere, personal and thoroughly professional level of service that is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Sal to anyone.

Jul 24, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

July 20, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Javier C

I have been coming to Acura of Westchester for nearly 20 years! The service has always been great. What makes it special is the people. Many of them have been there for years. It’s a pleasure dealing with everyone from Liz White, Alessandra Coronel, Sal Gambitta, Thomas Maxfield. Thank you all. They are a big reason I purchased my new Acura MDX several years ago. Acura of Westchester is the best!

Elizabeth White
Jul 24, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for all the kind words and consideration after all this time working together! We are so happy to read that you can always count on us for the best :)

June 30, 2018

"A very helpful and understanding personnel "

- FRANK

I have been going to this dealer from the time I got my Acura MDX. I don't trust anyone else to work on my car.I feel safe with the quality service they give me.

Beth Hicks
Johnny Lee
Elizabeth White
Jul 02, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Frank, thank you for the kind words and confidence in our team. We are happy to hear you can count on us for the best, and we look forward to working with you again the next time we are in need!

June 25, 2018

"Outstanding"

- Shika890

Alessandra is a great service adviser she always has a positive spirit and she keeps you updated on your Vehicle and she goes above and beyond to help you find the solution to the issue you are having with your vehicle. Thank You Alessandfra

Jun 26, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with Alessandra in our service center! We hope you will stop back in if there is anything else we can do :)

June 21, 2018

"Outstanding"

- SCWA777

Sal Gambitta is an excellent service advisor. His knowledge and expertise are portrayed through his outstanding and dedicated work methods. He makes car service a trustworthy and smooth experience. Sal is definitely a true professional without a doubt!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the five stars and kind feedback about your time working with Sal! We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience, and we invite you to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.

June 15, 2018

"The service provided by Mr.Maxfield is remarkable."

- tomlinrose1

Thomas Maxfield is very professional, he take the time to make sure that my car is in excellent condition for the road, I would recommend him to any one seeking services on their car. Way to go you are the best.

Jun 18, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with us. We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need!

June 05, 2018

"Best Service Ever!!!!"

- TinaG

Thomas took great care of my car and made sure whatever I needed was taken care of! His due diligence and care was beyond awesome!

Jun 07, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Hi Tina! Thank you for taking the time to leave such nice feedback about your experience working with Thomas. We're glad you were treated so well, and invite you to reach out if you need anything else.

May 20, 2018

"Excellent "

- Mozib

Beth Hicks was very heplful and outgoing in helping me with my service. She helped me a lot and was a pleasure dealing with her.

Beth Hicks
May 21, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thanks for the kind words, we will be sure to pass them along to Beth! We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need!

May 15, 2018

"Service "

- Kayalvarathu

Alessandra is very helpful and honest. It was a pleasure dealing with her. My wife is also comfortable to work with her. May God bless Alessandra!!

May 18, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for taking the time to share this kind feedback. We are happy to hear how well Alessandra treated you and your wife and hope all is well.

May 09, 2018

" Sal Gambitta"

- miltusmc

Very comfortable and friendly. Extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. Extremely courtesy and honest. Mr. Gambitta amicable personality reinforces my great feelings of satisfaction and approval using this dealership for my recent purchase. Sal was phenomenal!!!

May 14, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thanks for the wonderful review, we will be sure to pass along the kind words to Sal! Please stop back in if there is anything else we can do for you.