Acura of Westchester - Service Center

607 Reviews of Acura of Westchester - Service Center

January 11, 2019

"Excellent "

- Chris1025

On December 29,2018 , Sal assisted tremendously. He saw I was very concerned and worry with my car issued, but he was able to listen to me and understand and fix my concerns .. he always kept me update and made sure I left Acura of Westchester happy ... thank you sal for your service .

Matt Belov
Frankie Ferraro
Jan 14, 2019 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Chris, thank you for the feedback on your time spent with Sal in our service center. We work hard to provide the best service and are happy you agree.

January 01, 2019

"Great customer service "

- sap726

i always get great customer service from service rep Beth Hicks, she is a pleasure to deal with. Services for my car are always done promptly , she always finds a way to squeeze me in if I have limited time , will definitely recommend this dealership

Beth Hicks
Jan 04, 2019 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words on our dedicated and accommodating service team. We are happy to help, and we look forward to working with you again the next time you are in need!

December 21, 2018

"Experience at AOW"

- Yellows

Sal. Was very professional in his approach and also very. informative and honest. what he said is what he did. .and if he represents AOW. Then i would say he is definitely an asset to the company.

Other Employees : The cashiers
Dec 28, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for this positive feedback from your experience! We're glad Sal was so attentive and helpful, and hope you will consider reaching out again the next time you are in need.

December 14, 2018

"Not sure what to say "

- Lrivera

Johnathan Zung and Elizabeth White a very professional and very nice people. I love working with them. Whenever I have a problem Elizabeth works it out and I’d buy a car from John anytime he’s a really nice guy and a great sales rep.

Jonathan Zung
Dec 17, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with Elizabeth and Jonathan! We are happy to read that your experiences were great in service and sales. We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need.

October 04, 2018

"Worse Service Ever!!!"

- Tough Cookie

I bought my car in for body work. Chris never returned my calls despite leaving numerous message on his VM and with the receptionist. He would promise to call my with updates and never did. I would only call and find out he's off failed to inform me. I even left numerous messages with the receptionist to speak to the supervisor and the supervisor never called back either. Sales is good. Avoid service if you need major repairs. I will not buy another Acura because if this!

Chirs Colucci
July 20, 2018

"A sincere and personal level of service"

- rz1234

Sal offers a sincere, personal and thoroughly professional level of service that is second to none. I would not hesitate to recommend Sal to anyone.

Jul 24, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words and recommendations! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

July 20, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Javier C

I have been coming to Acura of Westchester for nearly 20 years! The service has always been great. What makes it special is the people. Many of them have been there for years. It’s a pleasure dealing with everyone from Liz White, Alessandra Coronel, Sal Gambitta, Thomas Maxfield. Thank you all. They are a big reason I purchased my new Acura MDX several years ago. Acura of Westchester is the best!

Alessandra Coronel
Thomas Maxfield
Jul 24, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for all the kind words and consideration after all this time working together! We are so happy to read that you can always count on us for the best :)

June 30, 2018

"A very helpful and understanding personnel "

- FRANK

I have been going to this dealer from the time I got my Acura MDX. I don't trust anyone else to work on my car.I feel safe with the quality service they give me.

Beth Hicks
Johnny Lee
Jul 02, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Frank, thank you for the kind words and confidence in our team. We are happy to hear you can count on us for the best, and we look forward to working with you again the next time we are in need!

June 25, 2018

"Outstanding"

- Shika890

Alessandra is a great service adviser she always has a positive spirit and she keeps you updated on your Vehicle and she goes above and beyond to help you find the solution to the issue you are having with your vehicle. Thank You Alessandfra

Alessandra Coronel
Jun 26, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the kind words on your experience with Alessandra in our service center! We hope you will stop back in if there is anything else we can do :)

June 21, 2018

"Outstanding"

- SCWA777

Sal Gambitta is an excellent service advisor. His knowledge and expertise are portrayed through his outstanding and dedicated work methods. He makes car service a trustworthy and smooth experience. Sal is definitely a true professional without a doubt!

Jun 25, 2018 -

Acura of Westchester responded

Thank you for the five stars and kind feedback about your time working with Sal! We're so happy to hear that you had a positive experience, and we invite you to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.