Al Hendrickson Toyota

Coconut Creek, FL

4.4
7,022 Reviews
HI SOUTH FL, WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 25 YEARS.WE ARE FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED.WE ARE ONE OF THE LARGEST TOYOTA DEALERS IN THE USA.WE ARE COMMITTED TO BE NUMBER 1 IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.GIVE US A CHANCE WHETHER YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR NEW OR USED CAR AND WE WANT LET YOU DOWN.WE PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR TRADE.WE HAVE OVER 700 NEWS CARS AVAILABLE AND OVER 300 USED CARS IN STOCK.CALL US TODAY AT 9549721100
Contact Dealership

5201 West Sample Road

Coconut Creek, FL

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 7,022 reviews

August 15, 2022

Quick and easy. Service representative was professional and courteous. All work completed to our satisfaction. More

by STU.SCHIFFMAN
Klaus

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with the Al Hendrickson Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

August 15, 2022

I have always had good results with this dealership and I would recommend them to anyone - they always do a good job. More

by JJORDON49
Chris Kulazidis

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

It makes our day to hear you always have a good experience with our team at Al Hendrickson Toyota! Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again!

August 15, 2022

I arrived 15 minutes early and was greeted by a gentleman who took my info. At that point I was directed to Mr. Henry Delgado at the service desk. I was attended to right away. I appreciate the professiona More

by ZIMRI
Henry Delgado

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Prompt and attentive service is what we strive for here at Al Hendrickson Toyota, and we are delighted to see this reflected in your experience with Henry and the team! Thank you for the 5-stars, and have a great day!

August 15, 2022

Thanks for your service and I appreciate your staff. My appointment was handled in a timely manner. Would recommend your facility to family and friends More

by DARLENEHINES28
Oscar Vizcarra

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Darlene, thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with us. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back at Al Hendrickson Toyota!

August 14, 2022

I have received consistently exceptional service from the dealership for the past 6 years. Chris K is always friendly and greets me promptly and pleasantly. Everything is explained before and during the serv More

by Toddstundra
Chris Kulazidis

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Todd, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful service experience working with Chris and the Al Hendrickson Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

August 14, 2022

As always I was extremely impressed with the high quality of service that I receive at this dealership. Jennifer Burton is a total professional that is always a pleasure to work with. She is upfront and hone More

by CrewJp
Jennifer Burton

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with Jennifer. We will be sure to pass on the kind feedback to her. Drive safely, and we are looking forward to seeing you again at Al Hendrickson Toyota!

August 14, 2022

Excellent service, excellent customer Service and nice and pleasant environment. Thank you to Marcus and Valery for being nice and professional. Judy Negri More

by raming1
Marcus Jackson
Wesner Larose
Other Employees : Valery

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Judy–Nothing makes us happier than reading reviews like this! Thank you for the shoutout to Marcus and Valery, and we hope to see you again at Al Hendrickson Toyota!

August 14, 2022

very good agent entertaining the client very well and he give you what the desire of vehicle you want More

by aribacan37
London

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with the Al Hendrickson Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

August 14, 2022

Al Hendrickson dealership has a reputation of keeping customer motivated. They warm welcome and the courtesy make us coming back all of the. time. More

by MANICIA0206
Chener Petit Louis
Brenden Anghel
Mike Joseph

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a successful purchase experience working with the Al Hendrickson Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

August 14, 2022

The staff are excellent, people who work there are very kind and friendly I will recommend my friends and family to them I know for fact they will be happy. More

by JEANJ146
Henry Delgado
Jarrett Elder Sr.
Wesner Larose

Al Hendrickson Toyota responded

Thank you for the great review, Jean! We are so glad to hear that you had a successful service experience working with the Al Hendrickson Toyota team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back!

1 - 10 of 7,022 results