Alexandria Volkswagen

Dean Reyes

January 02, 2019

"Eager to satisfy!"

- Spaceguy23

I had stopped in to look at a GTI, I was greeted by Z whom I spoke with earlier. He was very kind, had great active listening skills, and wanted to know what I was looking to accomplish vehicle wise. After I bought the car, I had to drop off a rental and he volunteered his time from his busy schedule to help me. Given that effort, I give an A+ for customer satisfaction and employee performance. After talking with Z I spoke with Jasmin whom was also very courteous and had a smile seemingly happy to assist in my needs.

Zjamonte Hamlet
Other Employees : Jasmin

December 24, 2018

"Diligent and caring"

- Suzanne

Just bought a CPO Jetta TDI SportWagen with the caring help of Dean Reyes. After a false start, I'd written a car like this within my budget but Dean didn't give up and in a few days called me with the perfect vehicle to meet all my needs. So far, the service people have been able to answer all my questions in the kindest, complete way. Highly recommend!

Dean Reyes
Other Employees : Megan Dean

December 22, 2018

"A good car for me. But I want to get help. No help."

- JuliaPNewman

My husband bought for me a Honda CRV SUV at Alexandria Volkswagen. I really like the blue car. I wish we could get what I asked for. I wanted to get an oil change and another car key. I did not get those. I am happy with the price. It is okay. The salesman was nice. He showed me how to use the car. Still it is nice when you get everything you want. I didn't get it all. My first language is spanish, so sorry if this does not make too much sense. Gracias para no ayudarme en todo. Me gusta el coche. Julia

Neville Bradshaw