Alpha Motorsports

Sales & Operation Manager

November 19, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Tmartin87

They were helpful through the whole car buying process! David the main salesman I delt with was very helpful and easy to work with and the Finance manager, Shawn was so confident he could get my the rate and payment that I desired that it made me not worry.

David Bencomo
Shawn C

November 13, 2018

"Very Professional"

- Drew

Very easy to deal with = not stressful. Overall I don't like to be pressured when purchasing a vehicle, and I was not pressured, Thanks.

Ameed Kargar

November 11, 2018

"Great service"

- aemorris80

I called to get information on a particular suv. The salesman was very professional and answered all my questions. My family and I went to the dealership the same day and the suv was ready and waiting for me to test drive it. I was very pleased with everything. Purchased my new suv and the entire process was fast and the salesman’s communication was very professional. Thanks again for everything!!

Habib Ehrari