Alpha Motorsports

Salesperson

February 16, 2018

"PATIENT!!!!!"

- E-Class218

Long story short, my wife and I got there to look at a specific car but because of the selection at Alpha we ended up test driving 5 different cars and leaving with a better deal and a different car than we originally came for. Habib and Shawn went out of their way to make us feel comfortable and appreciated, the whole time we were there trying to make up our minds. Thanks guys.

Habib Ehrari
Shawn C

February 14, 2018

"Solid staff from top to bottom"

- jonesey1010

Top notch staff that gets it and gets it right. BIG CAR companies if you're reading this you can learn from the way Alpha Motorsports does business and interacts with customers. Habib, my sales consultant did an awesome job the entire time. Management is willing to engage when and if needed. Will definitely buy from and recommend Alpha Motorsports to family, friends, and friends of friends. This IS the place in Fredericksburg for an awesome used car at the most competitive price! Thanks Alpha Motorsports. See you sooner than you think! HJ...

Habib Ehrari
John C

February 10, 2018

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

- krista93

Very quick, smooth process for buying a car. AJ did not pressure me and let me take the car out by myself for a test drive. I got a terrific price and a free iPad! He took care of any problems that I had with the car and even drove the car over to the Toyota dealership and back the next day so that I could get an outside mechanic to check the car over. Alpha Motorsports paid for the small amount of work that needed to be done. I was able to reach AJ easily by text message, email or phone to ask him questions. The only problem I had was that the gas tank wasn't full after I bought the car and was getting ready to drive away. However, AJ quickly had someone drive my car across the street to the gas station and fill it up with gas. Great experience and I highly recommend this dealer!

AJ Sarwari