Alpha Motorsports

David Bencomo, Salesperson, Alpha Motorsports

David Bencomo

Salesperson

January 16, 2018

"Quality choices, no pressure"

- mybeloved0501

This dealership was recommended by a close family friend. All questions and concerns were handled professionally and thoroughly. The vehicle purchased was in great condition

January 15, 2018

"Truck Purchased Was Just What I Was Looking For"

- Carl Martin

My wife and I traveled from Harrisonburg to Alpha Motorsports in Fredericksburg on the chance that the Tacoma we saw on the Internet might be the one we were looking for. It was! And the dealership had quite a variety of first class vehicles in inventory as well. We were surprised at the friendliness of the low-key sales staff! It was an excellent experience doing business with the folks at Alpha Motorsports.

January 12, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

- JKThomas56

I'll admit, buying a used car is generally not something I look forward too. After reviewing the prices of the inventory of Alpha Motorsports and comparing them to other similar cars in the area I was skeptical. When we visited the location and test drove 2 vehicles we were considering, we couldn't believe that something wasn't wrong with them for them to be such great deals. So far, we love our purchase, a 2014 RAV4 Limited, fully loaded and with less than 19,000 miles. The process was much less of a hassle than I remember, though we did pay cash which makes it less complicated for everyone. Jason was our sales person and he is no nonsense to the point so you don't hear a lot of fluff from him. We also dealt with Shak, as Jason was off the day we picked up the car. He was helpful and talked to us at length about the business and what they are trying to build. All in all I recommend anyone looking for a higher end vehicle to visit Alpha, I don't think you will be disappointed.

SHAK HASHIMI