Alpha Motorsports

George Arif

David Bencomo, Salesperson, Alpha Motorsports

David Bencomo

July 19, 2018

"Great deal and great service!!!!!"

- Dgramatikos

Bought an a6. Best experience ever. Sales rep was awesome and took care of me. They got me the deal I was looking for. If you want a luxury car go to alpha motors. George and Shawn both took care of me

George Arif

July 17, 2018

"I’m happy with my purchase "

- Jasna2104

Ameed worked with me to meet my financial target. After a couple of minor hiccups, we finally got it together. Overall I had a good experience And would recommend this place.

Ameed Kargar

July 16, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Mercedes

David and team were so supportive and accommodating to us when we visited. I am very pleased with them as well as my purchase. I am sure to go back for my next purchase.

Used 2006 Acura TSX, $6000