Alpha Motorsports

Finance & Sales

October 16, 2017

"Fast service"

- Gina

I love my 2015 Hylander and am glad I made this selection. Thank you Jason for the professional and exceptionally fast service doing the paperwork. I will definitely recommend friends and family to visit Alpha Motors. Thank you!

David Bencomo

October 16, 2017

"Great Experience"

- bobbym

Jason was very helpful with the purchase of the 2002 acura rsx type-s. When I arrived to test drive the car a few weeks before purchase, the car was ready to go when we got there. Any problems before purchase was handled in a timely manner. I'm really happy with the RSX and had a great overall experience with this dealership.

October 14, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Sally

AJ was extremely helpful. When we arrived, the car I asked about was already prepped and waiting for us to test drive. He did not try to pressure me at all. I was able to drive the car, have lunch and go back at my convenience. All of the staff who helped us were very kind and informative. We felt very comfortable with our choice. I will definitely use their services again when we are in the market for another car. Thank you AJ for your outstanding service. You were very professional and helpful.

AJ Sarwari