Arnie Bauer Buick GMC Cadillac

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Alyssa Gomez, General Sales Manager, Arnie Bauer Buick GMC Cadillac

Alyssa Gomez

September 18, 2018

"A great place to buy a car!"

- dn6213

Jesse Dishner was my salesperson. This was an internet purchase and it went very well. Not having seen the vehicle my primary concern was to see underneath the vehicle to check for rust or frame damage. Jesse got it up on a rack so that I could examine the underside of the vehicle prior to signing on the bottom line. He and the entire staff were very professional from picking me up at the airport to seeing me on my way. I was totally satisfied with the purchase experience.

Other Employees : Tina Christianson, Natalie Skalka, and Miranda Swinea

September 08, 2018

"Great "

- Simone

Everything was great. Didn't take a lot of time, they went as fast as they could. Jesse was one of the best sales people I've ever know, he even offered to help me before he knew I was his customer.

July 26, 2018

"Great easy experience"

- Jake H

Jessie was an honest and respectful salesman. He showed a lot of patience to meet my needs as I haven't financed a car in a long time. He worked hard and went above & beyond to find me the best deal. I am extremely pleased with the whole experience and my Chrysler 300!!!

New 2019 GMC Terrain, $33235