Arnie Bauer Buick GMC Cadillac

Henry Horton

December 27, 2018

"Cadillac XT5 !"

- John Matus

Rowland Laird really made this experience outstanding.The excellent chemistry of both salesmen and managers. We never lacked for conversation and we laughed and talked nonstop from the moment we arrived. His Enthusiasm helped awaken my sense of adventure and was the best thing I have ever done for myself !

Rowland Laird

December 21, 2018

"Took my vehicle in for repair and it was damaged"

- Myles

The service at this dealership is horrible. I took my 2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum edition in for service and while my vehicle was in the possession of the dealership, it was damaged because one of the guys in service backed another car into my vehicle. Adam Estes called and informed my husband of the incident and we went to the dealership later that day. I wanted the dealership to compensate me in the form of significantly lowering my $760 service bill ( which was what the dealership charged to replace a sensor that they said may have been damage from another vehicle possibly tapping my bumper(which had no signs of damage on the bumper itself)),since I would not be able to use my own vehicle to go out of town for Christmas. The dealership offered a minimal discount that I am very unhappy with because I am without a vehicle for who knows how long and what if that minor accident causes another sensor to go out, I will be out of hundreds of more dollars. I am dissatisfied with their service and especially that of Adam Estes because the situation was not handled correctly or amicably. I would not recommend their service department.

Adam Estes

November 28, 2018

"Exceptional "

- 17jbrown

Very professional experience. My second lease through Jesse. I recommend family and friends to him and Arnie Bauer alike. He and Alyssa worked hard to make my deal happen.

Alyssa Gomez