Audi Dallas

Assistant Sales Manager

October 19, 2017

"Always a pleasure"

- Harrisonmichelle

Almost 9 years ago I bought my car here and have never once had bad experience worth the dealership or the car. My service team always finds ways to enhance my experience.

Jordan Windham

October 17, 2017

"Awesome Audi Experience "

- SrbondsQ5

Just purchased my 2018 Audi Q5.,. from Audi Dallas... Prior to purchasing I visited two other dealerships... I can genuinely say, Audi Dallas made my experience Amazing... It started from when I walked in... I was greeted and treated like a Very special customer.., from there my Salesman, Rick Nelson...provided exceptional customer service... He listened to my needs and was extremely knowledgeable about the SUV. B But more importantly he was very courteous and made me laugh. Overall it was a total Awesome Experience.....

Rick Nelson
Tom Hutton

October 16, 2017

"Maintenance "

- A8l2017

Had tire trouble audi dallas fixed me up really fast. I would never go anywhere else audi dallas is the best always all the time

Erik Muniz