Audi Ontario

Adrian Madrid, Service Advisor , Audi Ontario

Adrian Madrid

Ambar Mejia, Service Advisor , Audi Ontario

January 16, 2019

"Again amazing service and representative "

- DucksterCris08

Loooove this place. Always 100% exceptional service and customer service from the most amazing representative ever Ambar Mejia. I love when my car needs something cause I’m always so confident everything will be fixed and done right. I recommend this place and promise you will be 100% confident as well.

January 16, 2019

"Professional, yet down to heart "

- ALOGSDON1502

I purchased my car from another delarship and have had multiple problems with it it was frustrating.. since the first time I brought my a6 to Audi ontario, Adrian Madrid has been so helpful and precise in getting my car fixed and well taken care of. I will never take my car anywhere else. The staff at Audi Ontario service is amazing and always there to help. This is why they deserve the 5 star rating.. they earned it.. thank you for always taking such good care of me..

Conrad Castillion
Erik Garcia
Adrian Madrid

January 15, 2019

"Beyond expectations!"

- MeganP

My expectations at Ontario Audi were high, but I am glad to say that they exceeded any and all expectations that I had. Leo Cano is extremely professional and personable. He really took his time in explaining the models available at the dealership and was honest in his delivery of information. Even after the sale of my 2019 Audi S4, he continued to reach out to me and made sure everything was working properly. For instance, he helped me reset my previous Audi Connect account and set up a new one for the S4. I highly recommend Leo Cano to lead you in the car-buying process. Dean Vetricek was also very helpful in financing; he thoroughly explained the Eckbond process and explained how to get refunded for Audi Care on my previous vehicle.

Leo Cano