Austin Ford Chrysler

13 Reviews of Austin Ford Chrysler

December 10, 2017

"Great customer service"

- alan aswegan

Very friendly people to deal with , found you can get as good or better deal locally than driving to Rochester or the cities, Mike set up our phones for the new car while we did the paper work then got in and explained how everything work in the car, Best car buying experience I've had . will most definatley recommend Mike and Austin ford.

December 05, 2017

"Good experience"

- Chuck

Mike was quite helpful and friendly. He was flexible in working with our crazy schedule. Joleen was also a joy to work with. Over all good experience.

December 02, 2017

"Tight timeline"

- rirvin

We called the dealership, set up a test drive for a particular car midmorning. Salesman didn't know much about the car or other colors or features. Said they would call us when they found the color and features I wanted. Incentives would expire in three days. No call the rest of that day or the next. I called them close to the end of day two, one person was not in for the day, the other said he had left me a message (I had no email, text, or voice message). Maybe I could stop in (20 miles) and talk about what I wanted, (Hmmm, think I already did that.) incentives expire today. 2 days after the incentives expired, the dealership calls me back and wants to know if I would be stopping in to discuss the vehicle I wanted. :(

Frank Martinez
November 30, 2017

"Great deal and service"

- Mark51

I found my Dodge Citadel online and contacted the dealership if still available. Mike Hasley was my sales consultant and was great. Everything went smoothly and recommmd Mike and Austin Ford.

November 27, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Susan R Hodge

From my first call and talking to Joleene to signing the papers everyone was fantastic. I have never been treated so well by so many different people when I am buying something. Frank the salesman acted like he had all day to spend with me and made me feel as though I was important. Joleen talked with me about the best way to buy my vehicle to help build my credit rating up. She even gave me a hug before she left! Now talk about making a person feel welcomed :) Cassie was awesome with doing all the paperwork and helping to address a couple of issues. Also Scott was awesome about checking everything over and setting things up to be taken care of. This was the best experience of buying something I have ever had.

Frank Martinez
Scott Swelland
November 08, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Megan Moore

My husband and I planned on leasing a new Ford Edge when our current lease was expiring. Having previously worked with Joleen, my husband reached out to her and from the very first communication she was incredibly helpful. Joleen and Cassie made the process very easy and went out of their way to accommodate us. I would highly recommend working with them!

November 06, 2017

"very professional and friendly"

- Lon

I am very impressed by my experience leasing my new Ford Escape. Everyone was helpful, friendly and very professional. I have purchased new cars in the pass and this has to be the best!

November 02, 2017

"Great experience!!!!"

- Lynnscar

I had a great experience purchasing a new vehicle at Austin Ford! The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to answer all of my questions and listened to what I was looking for. I love my new Edge!

November 02, 2017

"Very positive experience"

- Sportsmom

We had a very positive auto buying experience at Austin Ford! Everyone was was friendly, knowledgeable and we were able to agree on a price quickly and make a deal. We contacted the dealership after finding the vehicle we wanted on their website and a few hours later had purchased the car at the best price we could find after shopping around!

October 28, 2017

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!"

- Erikab

I went to Austin Ford Chrysler with a car in mind, when they didn't have one on their lot, Mike went out of his way to find one that matched my needs! I highly recommend buying from Austin Ford Chrysler as they really searched and did everything they could to meet my wants and needs! Thank you to everyone who helped in my new car journey!!!