Austin Ford Chrysler

2701 W Oakland Ave, Austin, Minnesota 55912 Directions

26 Reviews of Austin Ford Chrysler

June 15, 2018

"This is why people hate car shopping "

- Car shopper

Drove some distance to look at unique color and interior. Sales person reviewed car and then turned us over to manager. Obfuscation over pricing and not quite sure what we signed. Finance office was confused and later returned by UPS insurance card and drivers license. Finance asked us not to pay off car for at least 90 days so she would get extra Ford pay. Car poorly cleaned. Sales person later explained difficulty in cleaning cars. Not recommended.

Randi Abbe
3.0
April 11, 2018

"Friendly, Professional and Outgoing"

- mhoppy74

We contacted Austin Ford-Chrysler after trying to find a "unicorn" of a car in the IA/NE/MO and KS area. We had been through 5 Ford dealerships over the past 2 months and none of them had the car that we wanted, or could find one in our range of price. After taking it upon ourselves to located the car, we found a car that matched our needs on cars.com, and visited with Joleen. She was friendly, fun and professional to work with. While on the phone, we were very straightforward with our needs to make the transaction happen for both of us, and continued this conversation through email as a trade was discussed. Within a couple of days, our target price and payment were met. We drove 5 hours each way from Western Missouri to do the deal and while at the dealership, the same friendly professionalism continued with as we conducted the purchase with Paul. Our paperwork was prepared and ready. All of the numbers matched exactly as previously discussed. The whole transaction process in Austin took less then 30 minutes. We couldn't be happier the price, the ease of doing business, or the process of purchasing our car. We found our "unicorn" at a great value and have been very pleased with the car through the first 1,000 miles. My wife and I will be recommending Austin Ford-Chrysler to our friends.

PAUL WOODWARD
February 11, 2018

"Painless."

- Chris C

Thanks for the opportunity to work with you on my new 2017 Ram 2500.. very friendly people willing to do what's best for you!

Baldy Leeper
Nathan Toland
February 10, 2018

"Great experience"

- Truckgirl

Thanks for the great experience buying our new truck! Very easy financing. Appreciated having you go through the features of the new vehicle before we left.

Baldy Leeper
SUSAN WRIGHT
January 24, 2018

"Great experience! "

- RobinB

People here are very friendly and helpful! Made my buying experience super! Mike H. Was great to work with and made the transition go smoothly! I absolutely LOVE my new vehicle!

January 20, 2018

"I got my Dodge Citadel!"

- Dodge Citadel Owner

The staff at Austin Automotive were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Buying a car can be stressful but we had a great buying experience at Austin Automotive.

January 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- UBC Guy

The staff was very professional and helpful from the first visit through the complete process of the sale. I'd go back again without thinking twice.

Other Employees : Frank Martinez
January 07, 2018

"New car"

- Torrdon68

Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly. This is my first new car. Mr Hasley explained everything to me about driving the car and I felt I understood my car when I left. I also would feel comfortable asking him about any questions that might arise. I don't remember the names of everyone but they all were very helpful and pleasant to do business with.

January 07, 2018

"We had a great experience!"

- Fordman61

We test drove a couple vehicles, Mike was very accommodating. When we decided on a vehicle we were able to finance right there at a reasonable rate and Mike spent a good deal of time with us in the vehicle explaining how everything worked as this was our first experience with a vehicle with an information center.

Steve Moline
January 05, 2018

"Good people"

- zbnsn23

Everyone was awesome, they did everything they could to make sure I got the best deal possible. Super friendly and helpful. Glad I chose this dealership.

PAUL WOODWARD