Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt. 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08010

1788 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

"Quick & Easy"

- Theo McCleary

I found the vehicle I was looking for at this place online. Obtain my pre-approval online with Capital One before I even called this place. Called & spoke to Bonnie (She was great) told her my situation & she was like well come on down. When I got here, impressed by the size of this place. Much bigger in person. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had & I've financed about a half dozen cars. This place has a family feel to it, not your typical corporate BS & I even met Bob, the owner. Awesome guy. They hade in & out with my new car in less than 90 mins. Can't beat that. Plus everyone in there are Eagles fans, which is Sweet. Great place, wish I can give it 6 stars.

"Great place"

- LawrenceS8

Great place to buys good quality cars.Great cars & honest people!! Was helped immediately and was treated well and in a non rushed non pressure zone

"Great experience!"

- Greg816z

I just bought my Ford Expedition from auto direct and had a great experience. From being greeted by Chad, to meeting the owner to signing the paperwork with Michael. It was the easiest car buying experience I’ve ever had.

January 17, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- Coach

Very nice family owned dealership. Bob the owner was very hands on through the whole process. Shawn in financing was a pleasure to deal with an very informative. He informed me of everything before I made a deal. The cars are very clean on the lot. It was a great experience buying from Bob. I would recommend Auto Direct LLC to anyone looking for affordable an very clean car.

January 16, 2018

"Excellent customer care"

- Dollr3

Very pleased with my experience at auto direct! From the sales team to financing office and detail members. Definitely will recommend to friends and family.

Other Employees : Mike and sean
January 15, 2018

"Great experience "

- Spiesjames

Quick, easy, no haste experience and honest salesman. Glad I bought from Auto direct today! Bought a 2012 Volvo C70 - stunning car! Bob called me back immediately- great customer service.

"Excellent customer service!"

- Art

These are people that make a car buying experience hassle free! As busy as they were, they continued to be attentive to my needs, apologetic when they didn't have to be and were extremely patient throughout the whole process. Today was the first day I was out on the market for cars so I wasn't quite ready to buy but I will say this: If I find two similar cars I like, one offered at one dealership and the other offered at this one. I will choose Auto Direct, even if I have to pay in a little more. I believe the analysis that goes into buying a car starts way before you step on the gas pedal, it starts the moment you step foot in the door. Thank you so much Auto Direct, I am not only sharing my feedback here but will be spreading the word to friends and family as well.

Auto Direct Cars responded

*****We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again!

January 13, 2018

"No haggling, family oriented "

- Bobm

Bob was very helpful, i got a great deal, no nonsense. There was no pressure, staff was friendly. This is a family oriented business and I would highly recommend.

Michael Edelman

Auto Direct Cars responded

******Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra!****

January 13, 2018

"Great dealership, great staff, and easy purchasing. "

- John Clark

I saw my 2016 Dodge Charger SRT 392 online and fell in love with both the car and the price. Called Chad at Auto Direct and he told me to come buy and test it out. When I arrived it was even better than expected. Chad and his Dad, the owner, were extremely accommodating and made the process very easy. Walked in, test drove it, signed the paperwork, and drove away in an amazing car. Highly recommended for the quality of cars, service and the price.

Auto Direct Cars responded

******Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Dodge Charger SRT!*****

January 13, 2018

"100% on the ball great place."

- Steverc0034

Very fair and honest dealership. Love the experience would highly recommend stopping by this place. The finance manager Sean is very attentive and explained everything properly.

Michael Edelman

Auto Direct Cars responded

******Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new truck!*****

1 - 10 of 1,788 results