Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08010

2049 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

July 18, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- Rose F

When my step son and I arrived at Auto Direct Cars we were both impressed with the number of vehicles on the lot as well as the variety. We walked through the lot freely without a pushy sales person following our every move, and it wasn't until we went inside the showroom that we met someone. The person who greeted us was Chad Rothberg. Chad was engaging and then asked what vehicle we were interested in. He asked Kenny Bell to take us out for a test drive. My son liked the vehicle and decided that was the one he was going to buy. Again, we met with Chad and we also met his father, Bob Rothberg, who owns Auto Direct Cars. These guys were honest about their pricing and pulled no punches. I liked the fact that there was no haggling on the price and that he put his best price forward immediately. We ended up getting a 4WD 2008 Dodge Ram SXT with a little over 60,000 miles on it, and my son is very happy with his new wheels. If you are looking for a used vehicle, go to this dealership. Everyone there Bob, his son Chad, Sean Lucas, who worked with us on financing, and Kenny Bell were personable, honest and helpful. They wanted us to have a pleasant experience, then went above and beyond to make that happen. I’ve purchased plenty of vehicles in my life, but I’ve never experienced the kind of personal touches that this dealership gave. I'd definitely buy from Auto Direct Cars again.

KENNY BELL
July 18, 2018

"Great buying experience no pressure sales"

- KMac12

Found Auto Direct Edgewater Park Rte 130 on google, dealership was easy to get to and had a great no hassle environment. impressive and huge showroom great selection felt like at least 200 cars on lot. Family style business and feel highly recommend great buying experience.

"5 Star service"

- Gmarzulli

These guys were great , quick responses huge selection and that personal touch that is lost on so many dealerships. I have been searching for the right vehicle for months Auto direct had multiple options that fit my needs (3rd row is hard to find but not here it wasn't ) the salesman Jim was fantastic as was the everyone else Sean was kept the paperwork process simple the owner Bob took some time just to chat with us his son Chad did the same everyone was awesome I highly recommend these guys !!!

"My new genisis "

- Thetruth319

I found this dealership through the Google search. I read all the reviews on Auto Direct and decided then that I would be getting my new vehicle from them. At my first visit I was met by Jim. He walked me through their no pressure buying experience. I felt like they wanted my business and not just my money. Throughout the buying process I was assisted by Bob and Chad, who also gave me A1 customer service. I don't see a reason to go to any other place to purchase a car.

"Great experience "

- Newcar91414

I think that auto direct cars is a great dealership to Purchase cars. This was my first time purchasing a car and it was a very smooth operation. I would recommend this deleasrhip to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

July 16, 2018

"Great place, comfortable an very inviting!!!"

- Mercedes

Great comfortable experience No hassle No pressure excellent an kind people They put their best foot foward what they say they guarantee An seems to be Honest successful business

Michael Cohen
July 16, 2018

" 2005 Mercedes Benz SL500"

- eddie

I purchased a 2005 Mercedes Benz SL 500 from Auto direct cars and I am extremely pleased with the car and how I was treated, Bob made the experience fast and easy. I will gladly return for a car for my wife, Auto direct car ROCKS.

July 15, 2018

"Very nice people to deal with !"

- Charlie

Very friendly and easy to deal with . Came from 2 Hours away . They had everything ready and as advertised! Would do it again Thank You

July 14, 2018

"Happy customer just purchased a Nissan Armada"

- Jracpd

Great dealership to deal with very friendly staff great selection we came in and found the vehicle that we were looking for at a great price.. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Jul 19, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Nissan Armada!****

July 14, 2018

"Amazing car buying experience! "

- Ccole828

I needed to buy a new car after getting into an accident and I'm glad I got to buy here! All concerns of mine were taken care of, even exceeding my expectations! Mike who detailed the car went above and beyond!! Thank you!

Michael Cohen
Jul 19, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Fusion!****

1 - 10 of 2,049 results