Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08010

2127 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

September 18, 2018

"Happy Customer of a New Chevy Silverado!"

- giannaestrada

My fiancée and I found Auto Direct through Cars.com while searching for a solid, safe and dependable work truck. The vehicle Auto Direct had was by far my first choice! We drove an hour and a half to view and test drive the vehicle. We were greeted at the door by James, who was very pleasant and honest on how their dealership operates differently from the typical pre-owned dealership. They are family owned and very customer oriented. By the time we left with our new truck, we felt like family. I’ve never felt more valued and respected as a customer. I will be returning to this dealership for future purchases as well as referring all family and friends to Auto Direct for any and all auto purchases! Thank you again to Bob, Bonnie, Chad, James and Sean for an unforgettable experience and a long future relationship when purchasing vehicles!

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Chevrolet Silverado!****

September 18, 2018

"Top notch dealer. Best car buying experience ever"

- Reidman101

I purchased a 2002 Ford Lightning. The staff made me feel comfortable from the second I walked in. We spoke about taillights and headlights and they delivered. I purchased the vehicle and 2 weeks later they called me that my products were in. I would recommend this company for purchase and service. I am more than a satisfied customer and am already planning my next purchase with them.

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant service experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Ford Lightning!***

September 17, 2018

"Great People "

- JeffandDave

This is my second purchase and Bobby and Chad were as gracious as always that’s why I came back again. I’ll be back for a 3rd car god willing.

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Lincoln Navigator!

September 15, 2018

"Her giod"

- Jakeant

Found on online on car gurus. Very good service. Came for test drive right away. Buying process was fairly quick. Friendly staff. Purchased 2013 f250 6.7 turbo diesel.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new 2013 Ford F-250 Diesel Truck!

September 15, 2018

"Great Experience, Friendly Staff"

- Cole

Purchased a 2005 Cummins with low mileage. Staff was very curtious and able to answer all of my questions ahead of time. I drove for about 2 hours to get the truck, and they were very open about the first come first serve policy and that someone could potentially buy the vehicle before I got there. Thats completely understandable and I agree with that policy. They also put in some effort to examine the vehicle while I was on the phone so they could answer my questions. I made sure I was the first one there and had no problems. I would come back again.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Cummins Diesel Truck!***

September 14, 2018

"Pleasantly surprised"

- Rfrezzini

Very low pressure very nice staff very helpful got the car I wanted at a great price. Bob was incredibly helpful and accommodating Michael was personable and knowledgeable, going out of his way to make my car buying experience a pleasant one.

Michael Edelman
Sep 15, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Lexus truck!***

September 11, 2018

"Great deal on Corolla!"

- Jesse717

I already knew coming into Auto Direct that they had the car and price I was looking for! I was warmly greeted by Chad and then Bonnie where they offered me a nice cold beverage. I told them the car I was interested in and Mike took me out for a test drive. I loved the car immediately. Upon returning I met Bob the owner who was very polite and happy to have me there. After going through the paperwork process with Mike we recommended a quick once over on the car since it was used. Mike happily obliged and took it to the mechanic. When I returned a few days later I was again warmly greeted by Bob and Bonnie. Sean then helped me process the rest of the sale in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Auto Direct to anyone looking for a car!

Sep 12, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Corolla!****

September 10, 2018

"Clean quick and easy"

- 369773mb

I was very impressed with the care, warmth and concern of the owner Bob Rothberg and his son Chris Rothberg. The transaction was very quick and seamless. I would come and buy again

Sep 12, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new car!*****

September 08, 2018

"GREAT experience with a great company."

- Brielleperry

I’m never one for car dealerships, but our experience here has been wonderful. Great, friendly staff and I always love supporting family businesses. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a car without being pressured or talked down to. Bob, Chad and their staff were so very helpful and pleasant during the entire process. The showroom was very impressive and they have tons of cars from used to new. We found the perfect Jeep Wrangler and couldn’t be happier.

KENNY BELL
Sep 10, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler!

September 08, 2018

"Great dealer. Highly recommend."

- Tom 1973

I recently purchased a 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe. Auto Direct is very easy to deal with. They are all knowledgeable & professional. I would recommend to anyone looking for a quality vehicle at a reasonable price. Thank you all, Bob, Chad, Jim, Sean & Mike.0

Michael Edelman
Sep 10, 2018 -

Auto Direct Cars responded

****Congratulations on your recent purchase from Auto Direct Cars. We certainly appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant purchase experience. We will always be available to assist you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new Tahoe!***

1 - 10 of 2,127 results