Auto Direct Cars

4319 Rt 130 South, Edgewater Park, New Jersey 08010

2204 Reviews of Auto Direct Cars

November 12, 2018

"Awesome and Easy Experience"

- Eputnick305

Chad was so helpful. The experience was seemless and everyone was very friendly. I was able to find a perfect stick shift! Would highly recommend.

November 12, 2018

"Thank you "

- Shunard1

Thank you to my Auto Direct Team; Sean, Bob, Chad and Stacy. My research on your views to my first day in the showroom all first class experiences. Easy going Approach to buying my Chevy suburban to making sure all my questions were answered. No pressure sales pitch and team/family type car buying experience. Auto Direct makes you feel at home, really apart of the family. They're very thorough and detail orioriented, thank you for your support and service, shout to the whole Auto Direct Team.

November 10, 2018

"Fair Service, Fair price."

- far_philly

Nice low pressure sales team, very helpful & competent. Reluctant to buy a car (I live incenter city) , but it was worth the trip out to get one here.

"Dodge Ram purchase"

- Brud2018

Just bought this Dodge Ram at Auto Direct Cars today. I contacted them online on a Sunday and within minutes the owner Bob was calling me to talk about the vehicle I wanted, even though they were actually closed because it was Sunday. I had several vehicles I was interested in and when I got to their lot I was greeted by The owner Bob who was friendly and helpful. They let me browse the lot with no pressure and told me to let them know if I was interested in a specific vehicle and they would get the keys for me. There were several vehicles I really liked, all clean and in great condition and In The end I had to go with this beaut with the Hemi under the hood. I would definitely recommend you at least stop by Auto Direct Cars for your next vehicle purchase.

BONNIE KALMAN
James Patrick
November 10, 2018

"Easy, honest and professional. "

- Gbrosky

I dealt with Chad and was impressed with the overall car shopping experience. Auto Direct was honest and professional with my purchase of a 2006 Mazda 3. I love the car!

"2007 Ford Shelby 500"

- Neil

From the first time walking in the door until the closing of the deal everything was excellent. A plus rating! The dealership has all professional staff and the show room is impeccable with all high quality vehicles. Purchased a 2007 Shelby GT 500 with only 1300 original miles!

November 08, 2018

"Finally found the Honda Pilot I was looking for"

- Hrs0127

I live in Newtown and I was pre approved from Capital One and I found this Pilot on their inventory online on Auto Direct. I call them to make sure they still have the car available and I make an appointment to look at it and the conditions of the car was awesome. At that moment I meet Michael and Bob the owner and they take care of me and show me the entire show room. The place is so nice and clean. They are very professional. I will recomend this family business to everyone.

Michael Edelman
November 07, 2018

"Third time is a charm"

- lele_91

I am a local resident about a half hour away and I came across this dealership a couple years ago and I must say, the employees here and very nice and they help their customers, this is my third time I bought a car from here,the first two time my dad was with me but this Time I came alone and I felt welcomed and at like at home. I told my sister about this dealership 5 years ago when she purchased her car and whenever someone talks about getting a used car, I tell then this is the place to go. Bob and Chad are very nice and this is my first time I met Sean and he is also very nice and funny,, they are all here to help you get the car you are interested in. This is my first time being at their new location and the new location is very nice and they have so many nice cars inside of the building. My overall visit coming to this dealership for my past 3 cars was amazing and I will continue to keep coming to this dealership and referring everyone that this is the best dealership out their. Thank you all for your help and making my first time by myself trading in my 2012 Hyundai elentra to a 2015 Chevy Malibu

November 06, 2018

"great"

- doorone

the people in this dealer it is very nice and very polite i'm very happy to meet mr jim today he makes my day thank you guys so much

James Patrick
November 06, 2018

"Awesome"

- Mustang

Chris Bob Chad were excellent salespersons i couldn't found a vehicle good condition thanks for the hospitality i would recommend this dealership to my friends

KENNY BELL