Auto Direct Cars

Michael Cohen, Finance, Auto Direct Cars

Michael Cohen

Finance

June 19, 2018

"Nice people to do business with"

- Jay_b

Through car guru I found auto direct. Left with a 2010 Honda Odyssey the dealers were very nice they treated me very well .please give them a try ,and buy.

Sean Lucas
Chad Rothberg

June 18, 2018

"Excellent car buying experience "

- Dawn P.

Came from PA after seeing the car we were interested in purchasing online. This dealership is so impressive with amount of cars in their inventory. We found a car that was perfect for our daughter. We will definitely be back when it’s time to purchase a car for our son. Overalll, excellent cars and sales staff were great!! Highly recommend!

Other Employees : Jim

June 16, 2018

"The Way Car Buying Should Be"

- Love My VW Eos

Haggle free. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Our salesman, Jim, was a perfect fit for us. He was casual, yet quite professional. Although I went there with a specific car in mind, I know that if I didn't, I would have found the car perfect for me, as they have an incredibly large selection of vehicles.

Other Employees : Jim