Auto Direct Cars

Sean Lucas, Sales Finance Internet Manager, Auto Direct Cars

Sean Lucas

Sales Finance Internet Manager

January 21, 2019

"Great experience at Auto Direct Cars!!!"

- Shaneik

I was in need of a new vehicle. A friend recommended Auto Direct Cars. I came in a few weeks ago the showroom was impressive, lots of variety. I came back with intent to buy and left satisfied with a new vehicle. The process was smooth...No Pressure! Bob Wolfinger, Mike, Chad and Sean were the best! They showed me several cars that fit my budget. As a woman shopping alone it was a great experience! I would definitely recommend this dealer. If you are looking for a new vehicle check out Auto Direct Cars.

Michael Edelman
Sean Lucas
Michael Wolfinger

"Vehicle purchase"

- Acpena111

Saw the vehicle I purchased online. I drove from Philadelphia to view and drive it. I was met by Jim to work out a deal. He was very honest and not a pushy salesman like most dealerships. He was clear and concise on all information related to the vehicle and purchase terms. I highly recommend doing business here if you’re in the market for a new vehicle. Thank you Jim!

James Patrick

January 21, 2019

"Great Service for my Volkswagen Jetta"

- paolomunar123

I bought a car last month from Auto Direct Cars and I have to say I am very impressed with their service that they have provided me. The family owned business makes me feel at home here everytime I come and visit. I have asked for some minor favors regarding my car that I have bought from here and I have been getting immediate and reliable service here. I’ve been contacting the manager, Bob, who has helped me multiple times and always gives me an answer from a phone call. Great service and would recommend to anyone interested in buying a car.

Used 2014 Kia Optima, $15990