Autoworld Kia

Sales & Leasing Professional

Kendrick St. Eloi, Sales Manager, Autoworld Kia

Kendrick St. Eloi

October 02, 2017

"Knowledgeable and helpful employees."

- Lauren O

Derek worked really hard to get me the car I wanted at the price I could afford. I love my new car, and I will be back to see him in three years when it's time to lease a new one. Ken also worked with me to help me get the car I wanted at an affordable price. I thank them both tremendously for their kindness and professionalism!

Derek Negron
Kendrick St. Eloi

September 23, 2017

"Dismissive, dishonest, disgusted. "

- skcerald

Simply unbelievable. If there was a way to give negative stars, I would. This place was the epitome of unprofessionalism, hostility, and indifference to customer service. The 5 star reviews here are most likely written by the employees themselves. We live a solid 2 hours away from Autoworld Kia, but were considering making the trip out there after they made an offer to buy our car. Wary of making such a long journey without being certain of their interest, we called and verified with someone named Dan that if we were to show up the following morning he would honor the offer and we could sell our car. We confirmed this multiple times over the phone because we obviously weren't interested in driving such a long way for nothing. So, confident in Dan's promises, off we went. When we arrived we asked for Dan but were redirected to someone else. Okay, no big deal. We sat down to wait for our car to be appraised (Heads up, don't try to use the coffeemaker-- when I opened it up a swarm of flies came zooming out.) only to be told that, because it was a foreign car, they couldn't appraise it without Dan present and it was his day off so we would have to come back and there was nothing they could do. Certain that this was a small miscommunication, we explained what Dan had told us over the phone. The man we were speaking with again told us nope, nothing he could do. We suggested maybe he could call Dan, and he would clear things up, but evidently Dan was 'unreachable'. Overhearing this conversation, another customer suggested we ask to speak to a manager, and that it was unreasonable for him to not even ask around, try to call someone, or investigate our claim at all before telling us there was nothing he could do. The salesman loudly argued with this woman, even going to far as to take a few steps toward her literally pointing at her to emphasize his anger. I've never seen anything like that before in a salesperson/customer interaction. I understand that sometimes you have to tell people 'No', or give them the answer that they don't want to hear. I'm not unreasonable, I know that mistakes happen and sometimes you end up driving two hours for no reason and its just because of crossed wires. Fine. The dismissiveness followed by hostility, though- that I cannot stomach. We weren't raising our voices, or creating a scene, we were just calmly trying to find a way to get to the bottom of where the miscommunication had happened. Still, maybe it was just this one guy, maybe his dog died and he was having a bad day, we weren't about to assume that his behavior was representative of the dealership as a whole. So we spoke to two other gentlemen, both of whom were equally dismissive. One of them told us that Dan had to be there to touch the car in order to appraise it. In the next breath he said that they had taken pictures and would call us on Monday after Dan had looked at the photos and let us know if they were interested, so that we didn't make the 2 hours trip out there again for nothing. We were puzzled and asked 'Wait... I thought you just said he had to be here to physically touch the car before he would know?' Without batting an eye the man goes 'Well, our guy touched it, so he'll tell Dan and we'll call you.' Seriously? If you've made it this far in my review its probably because you work at Autoworld Kia. If that's the case, I encourage you and your team to evaluate your customer service standards, and perhaps enroll in some sort of people-skills workshop. tl;dr take your business literally anywhere else.

Dan

September 21, 2017

"Awesome service"

- janeth

Bought my car from this dealership and take my car there for service. I always deal with Michele Gerdon. She is efficient, explains everything very clearly. She always makes me feel welcome and comfortable.

Michele Gerdon