Avon Auto Brokers

Jason Hayward

Jeff Fielders, Finance Manager, Avon Auto Brokers

Jeff Fielders

September 18, 2018

"Honest and hard worker "

- Watchdog

On Sept.12 I called the Brockton location and Mike answered the phone very politely , I ask him that I want to take a look at the truck I wanted he said still available . Upon arriving in Brockton he greeted me and introduced himself . I saw the truck and drove it with no presure at all when I came back I told him That I wanted the truck . It was that easy . At this time when I came back to pick up my truck Mike was there to greet me right away . I look at the vehicle for final inspections and when I told Mike if someone could clean the engine compartment he said he would gladly do it for me . THis Saleman went over and above my expectation . I would go back to this dealer just to buy from Mike . If he leaves I would find him and buy from him again he is that honest..the other employee promise me from the beggining that they would take care of the detailing of the vehicle a typical salesman . But Mike took care of it .

September 17, 2018

"Simply the Best "

- Kristen

Michael Green has truly been amazing getting me set up with my new Jeep. I dreaded the whole process of buying a new vehicle, but he made it simple and smooth as butter. He was quite prompt and beyond helpful when answering all my questions. He has been very honest and trustworthy! He even went above and beyond helping me find decals so I can personalize my Jeep. Weeks later he still asks me how everything is going. Overall a really great guy!! Plus his Boston accent is WICKED awesome! In fact the entire staff at Avon Auto Brokers have been so kind and inviting. I will definitely shop here first when it comes time for my next upgrade!

September 14, 2018

"Great experience , friendly service "

- Amanda

Nice cars, overall great experience. Jack helped me from start to finish and answered any questions I had. Extremely friendly and very knowledgeable! He made sure to contact me every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Avon auto to others looking to purchase a vehicle.

Jason Hayward