Avon Auto Brokers

Jeff Fielders

March 31, 2018

"Vehicle Purchase "

- Debbie

Ron Ricci is the most reliable, professional, credible person I have EVER purchased a car from. I would advise anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle to request Ron as a partner in their final decision. Just a remarkable person!

Ron Ricci
Other Employees : Outstanding crew to do business with

March 30, 2018

"My Experience with Avon Auto Brokers"

- Review Avon Auto Brokers

I had a vey Good experience with Avon Auto Brokers. As soon as I came into their office I was greeted very nicely by a Gentleman named Peter Gallagher who explained the procedure of applying for a Auto Loan> He went pver the details and proceeed to check with different banks to see who would offer me a loan, he did not stop until he found a bank who would approve me. he was thorough and on his job, if I could rate him over a five star I would. he went above and beyond to help me to get another auto.

Peter Gallagher
Jason Hayward

March 28, 2018

"Great deals"

- Victoria Tran

I was able to get a nice luxury car at a great price! Shopping for a car can be a headache. So I started looking online and came across a 2016 Lexus IS. After a week of negotiating we were able to settle at a price we both agreed on. The customer service was good and they were able to answer any questions I had.

Used 2014 Ford Mustang, $15995