Avon Auto Brokers

Jason Hayward

Peter Gallagher, Sales Consultant, Avon Auto Brokers

Peter Gallagher

July 16, 2018

"Best Experience & Excellent Service"

- Jordan C.

As I was in the search for my first car, Avon auto Brokers had what I was looking for. I stopped by just to take a look at the exterior body and interior. I had a couple questions about some specifications on the car and Ron came out to meet with me. He told me all about the car and offered to fix all dings / scratches for no addition cost. He let me take the car for a test drive by myself and everything after that was perfect. I live 2 hours away and we worked out the paper work to be overnighted. He gave us everything we needed and told us the car would look brand new when we came back to pick it up. He kept his word and the car look absolutely amazing and made sure that my payment wasn't to much for a first buyer. The best experience and everything I wanted fixed/replaced was done. If you ever are looking for a car, ask for Ron at Avon Auto Brokers and I promise you won't be upset!

July 14, 2018

"Excellent Buisness "

- Jordan C.

As I was a looking for a new car, and happened to come across what I was looking for. Rob came out politely and asked us if we needed any help. We talked about a few specifications on the car and from there it was great buisness. He never rushed us with anything, let myself take it for a test drive and then told us all scratches and ding marks on the car would be removed. He kept his word and the car looked 1000x better than it did before. As I lived 2 hours away, communication was tough but they over night the paper work and when I went back the second time I purchased the car. Ron gave us amazing buisness and kept to his word with everything I said I wanted fixed for FREE. Serviced and new brakes / rotors with an oil change. Amazing buisness and would definitely recommend to anyone!

July 12, 2018

"Impeccable Customer Service"

- JoannaM

Avon Auto Brokers is the BEST!!! Great team!!! They helped me get through the process of finding & matching me with my perfect car from beginning to end. Extremely knowledgeable, very professional, honest, and quick! Overall great experience. I highly recommend them and wouldn’t go anywhere else. 5 STARS!!!!!

Peter Gallagher