BMW of Bakersfield

Christophe Faulkner, BMW Lease Portfolio Coordinator, BMW of Bakersfield

Christophe Faulkner

BMW Lease Portfolio Coordinator

July 07, 2018

"The staff at BMW make you feel like a family member rather t"

- OS

Elie was my salesman here and what a great experience I had it had to have taken 20 minutes from when I test drove the m2 to finalize the transaction. Never in my experience of buying cars has it been this easy. Also the delieveed the car almost a 2 hour drive to me. Amazing experience thank you to everyone involved at BMW.

July 06, 2018

"it was great Experience , i liked it"

- basel123

Elie Jamal was very helpful person he got me what i want it , I will recommend anyone is looking to buy BMW to that location

July 06, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Razan

It was a great experience with the salesman who I met there Elie Jamal ... he is really a trustworthy person with really valuable source of information about everything related to cars, loans, deals, and insurance. I was very satisfied with every step he took to help me and the decision I made that time depending on his help was so right and I am still happy to make it. After all I got a good car with a good deal and very reasonable interest rate... After a year I am going to have a new car and it will be for sure with Eli Jamal from BMW Bakersfield... Hope all people can go there to get the best help ever.... Go Eli Jamal and BMW you are the best ...

New 2018 BMW X5, $66735