BMW of Bakersfield

Damien Lopez

October 09, 2018

"Perfect transaction"

- Doust11

Went in to test drive the 7 series as I was trying to compare to other sedans (MB and Audi). Fell absolutely in love with 750 and Ron made the transaction absolutely enjoyable and hassle free. They even gave me amazing promotions to pay off my other vehicle without me asking. Highly recommended for best experience. Ron is absolute class.

Ron Khani

October 09, 2018

"Like family"

- Michaelmountain

I can’t stress enough how much Elie has done for me during this process. He would check up when I got in my accident with my first i3 and searched the whole time to find me the exact one I wanted next! Elie truly is “like family”

October 03, 2018

"Lovely "

- Cecilia_661

My husband & I have purchased three cars from the BMW of Bakersfield because they have an amazing team. Everyone there from finance, manager, service department, & especially the salesman Elie have made our experience beyond outstanding. They go over & beyond the expectations to make sure we are always satisfied. They truly make sure you feel like family & not just a paying customer. You can actually walk out of their dealership not feeling bad.

Used 2015 BMW 5 Series, $30995