BMW of Bridgewater - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Lori Trimarco, Client Relations Manager, BMW of Bridgewater

Lori Trimarco

Client Relations Manager

Chris Apgar, Parts, BMW of Bridgewater

Chris Apgar

October 25, 2018

"Fantastic Service Oct2018"

- dannymazz

Received excellent service by Andrew Kleczynski as always. Always friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable as well as totally on top of things keeping me updated every step of the way. Andrew is a great guy! I had a "special request" and Andrew kindly asked his Boss, Jeff Defonseka. It was my first time meeting Jeff. I asked my "special request" and without hesitation and w/ a smile Jeff totally delivered and more! First impressions say a lot and Jeff is definitely awesome. Dealership is always well kept, efficient, with beautiful loaners.. Next time an M car as my loaner please...just kidding...not really kidding ;) Thanks again Jeff and Andrew!

Jeff Defonseka, Andrew Kleczynski

October 24, 2018

"Excellent experience from this dealership "

- Kathy

Andrew Klexzynski did an amazing job of making a really bad day for me much better. He made it a point to do everything he could to accommodate me at the last minute. I can’t thank him enough, I will continue to use this dealership for all my BMW purchases and service needs. Thank you Andrew!

Abigail Smith

September 28, 2018

"Exemplary Service and Quick Response"

- AMeade91318

The team at Bridgewater not only took no time to get my car towed into the shop, but they found out the problem in less than a day and had it fixed and upgraded some parts to make sure my car is running as efficient as possible. Their commitment to customer service is highly commendable I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to service their high quality luxury vehicle.

Tarik Awadallah