BMW of Bridgewater - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Debra Shafer, Service Advisor, BMW of Bridgewater

Client Relations Manager

Chris Apgar, Parts, BMW of Bridgewater

Chris Apgar

February 19, 2018

"My experience buying a BMW today."

- sat

I was warmly greeted by Manjula Bijou upon my arrival at the dealership. She is very knowledgeable and I was able to work out a deal with absolutely no stress.

Manjula Biju

December 08, 2017

"Good place for a service and advice given by Chad Renninger"

- Adiga Godi

I bought my 2008 X3 from this company when it was located on Highway 22 W NJ. I have been going their for serving my vehicle for the last 10 years. I have been assigned to one service advisor, Chad Renninger, for most of the times. I have been treated with respect, as an important customer, been given very good advice on my car for the issues which need repair or service. My particular advisor has always separated the services needed in two categories: the ones which required immediate attention to avoid expensive repairs in future and the other things which can wait for a while, may be because the repair is expensive and he gives time to think about first. My car has always come out looking as new because this company makes sure your vehicle is very clean before it handed over to you. This is one of the reasons I keep going there for my services other than the people who work there. The facility is great and provides free WIFI for the visitors. I recommend BMW of Bridgewater for purchase and all the services your car needs.

Chad Renninger

November 10, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Bob Schaeffer

My first experience with this Dealership and Service department was nothing but exceptional. My appointment was made for next day. I was immediately attended to, shuttled to my work, and picked back up at the time they committed to. When I returned, my car was complete and also washed. Great service. Special callout to Monika Siedlecka for taking care of every detail necessary to make all of the above happen. Great conversation as a fringe benefit.

Monika Siedlecka