BMW of Bridgewater - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Lori Trimarco, Client Relations Manager, BMW of Bridgewater

Lori Trimarco

Client Relations Manager

Chris Apgar, Parts, BMW of Bridgewater

Chris Apgar

December 28, 2018

"Service dept"

- Macartan1

I had my 7series serviced here last week. My service manager was Tarik. He was professional and knowledgeable. Very friendly and helpful. Answered my questions in full. Let me know all my options. Acquired a loaner FOC for 2 days. I called a few times for updates which I got. Picked up my car as agreed. My car has not driven this good ever. Thumbs up to Tarik and his friendly associates. !!!

Lori Trimarco
Other Employees : Tarik

December 15, 2018

"New level of service and transparency"

- pstjacques17

I have a 2008 328 and brought it to Tarik and his team at Bridgewater BMW. If you've been to other BMW dealers in the Morris County area and have NOT been to Bridgewater BMW, you are missing a different level of service and transparency in the repair process. My car was running rough, and brought it to a Morris County BMW Dealer who quoted me an astronomical price (not happening). Took it to my local BMW repair specialist who said we're booked, but try Bridgewater BMW. Tarik at Bridgewater BMW welcomed me immediately and said words I've never heard from any BMW service center. "We'll do everything we can to help get your car back on the road, and hope to earn your business." Then after a short period, Tarik walked me into the technicians bay where I met technician Patrick who explained everything that needed to get done, answered all my questions and most of all, you can absolutely tell he LOVES BMW's. And the repair that I was quoted an astronomical price for, Tarik was able to get covered under an extended warranty. Wow. More than a customer for life, I am an absolute fan and got me loving my BMW again.

Tarik Awadallah, Patrick (technician)

December 06, 2018

"9:40 appt for an oil change and it’s now 2:12pm"

- Droletw

This isn’t my first time being here for service to have my car here for hours/ days. This is my first bmw and may be my last or at least last purchased at BMW of Bridgewater. They had my car for 4 days due to an error with my convertable not locking. They in turn returned it to me saying nothing is wrong. I made an appt 2 days ago to bring it in for an oil change. I had a 9:40am appt and it’s 2:17pm. Still car isn’t ready. This time at 2:30 they came out and asked if I’d take a loaner to look into the roof again. I laughed and said no. General Manager then came out because service manager was nowhere to be found..He has asked if they can contact me and have someone come to my house to pick up my car and leave me a loaner to allow a BMW engineer look at my roof. We’ll see if I get a call. NEVER again will I come here! They have been a totally failure so far as far as I’m concerned. I’ve always had Honda’s and Toyota’s and never had this low level of service. Go figure, get a more expensive car and lower level of service? I’ve got very low confidence in this dealership at this point. Let’s see if they can turn this around. Time will tell...

Bill Chludzinski