BMW of Bridgewater

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Mike Yates, General Manager, BMW of Bridgewater

Mike Yates

June 15, 2018

"In 25 years buying luxury car Manjula service is superb."

- Nexus330i

She educated me, was very clear yet no pressure felt aside the pleasure to be at BMW looking at car. I knew what I wanted and Manjula understood, did her homework and was informative. I will recommend her to my friends as my experience at other BMW dealers in the area seem to care less of the customer. I believe what make the difference is not the size of the showroom or the size of the payment but the people like Manjula. Thank you to BMW Bridgewater

June 13, 2018

"Awesome buying experience"

- Bmwrating

Just bought my third BMW from Bridgewater and no doubt will buy more in the future when it is time for an upgrade. The entire buying experience is fantastic.

June 13, 2018

"My experience at BMW of Beidgewater was amazing. "

- Lissette 1990

My experience at this dealership has been very pleasant, Manjula who helped me find the vehicle I wanted was extremely professional and made sure I was happy with my new car.

Dave Wagoner