BMW of Bridgewater

BMW Genius

November 09, 2018

"New BMW owner - BMW X3"

- Kanchena

Although the dealership is small i had a good experience. I had done my research by shopping at other dealers as well so I was well prepared while visiting this dealership. It was nice to see a woman at the dealership. I liked Manjula as she seemed credible by providing all the relevant details clearly and she wasn't pushy like other car salesman. I was able to negotiate a relatively good price.

November 07, 2018

"Feeling very blessed "

- JL

I went there to check out a preowned vehicle but was disappointed that the vehicle was sold.but thanks to my sale person Manjula who made me and my wife feel so comfortable. Also she NEVER gave up looking for a vehicle that would fit my budget and life style. She NAILED IT !!! giving me a vehicle that has style and class and it was a brand new vehicle. THANK YOU SO MUCH Manjula your the best. I TRULY appreciate all you done for us and not trying to pushing us into just any vehicle. They not to trust a car sales man then try a saleswoman........ thank you !!!! P.s. my wife got gifts and I brought the car 🤔🤔🤔😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mike Yates
Other Employees : I would also like to thank the gentleman who showed us how the vehicle operates. Sorry I forgot your name but thank you so much for your help.

November 07, 2018

"BMW 328 Purchase"

- Wullrich19

Buying my 328 here was a dream. Team was kind, easy to talk to, and very accommodating, not to mention the showroom lobby is a great atmosphere to feel relaxed and at ease.

Used 2015 BMW 5 Series, $30000