BMW of Bridgewater

Carmine Forgione, Sales and Leasing Consultant, BMW of Bridgewater

Carmine Forgione

Sales and Leasing Consultant

September 20, 2018

""When in doubt, call Manjula!""

- just a customer

This was not my first experience with BMW dealership - pretty much I've been to several in the area (leased 2 cars in the past, was in for regular maintenance when it was offered :-) and went for a couple of repairs). My intention was to test Audi and BMW to compare and make a decision some time later. When I came to Bridgewater , I was expecting the usual: not much interest in my persona (was not buying top of the line), dry responses with pricing, and pretty confident attitude like "people do not come to negotiate here, they just come to buy" (actual quotation of one of the BMW salesman from the past). The experience I received totally exceeded my expectations: Manjula was the second person in the dealership I saw (first did not even look at me when I walked in) - she approached me and asked if I needed help. I did not plan to buy anything on that day - actually I did not even need a car for another month, just started to shop around. But! I walked out very happy and I did buy a car right there and then, Why? Because just from several questions Manjula knew exactly what I needed, she ran numbers, offered me several options and treated me with a full attention not to just my signature on the contract but to my needs. What I received on that day, was what every customer needs: undivided attention and care about every single concern that I had. I thought I did not care about those things - after all, we are all busy and tired. Turns out, great customer service made a difference even for me - All I needed on that day was to check cars, have a test drive, and make a decision later. What I received, was the best customer service experience ever with care, knowledge, attention, efficiency, great attitude. I never went back to the dealerships I attended on that day while shopping around and I bought the car on the same day. I am driving my car, very happy, and feel like one in a lifetime i'm going to become a return customer, not even mentioning the fact that I now recommend the dealership to other people because I had a great experience, a unique experience. Thank you, BMW of Bridgewater!

Justin O'Connor

September 16, 2018

"My first BMW purchase. "

- MPBMW

Manjula made this the most seamless and enjoyable car purchase I’ve ever made and I’ve bought at least 15 new cars in my time. She got me in the car witin 10 minutes of meeting her. No time wasted. Professional and custom-sentric. Highly recommend her.

September 15, 2018

"Great service and responsiveness!"

- sumark

Manjula was very pleasant, responsive and went the extra mile to assist us. Since we live outside of NJ, Manjula took extra photos of the car we were interested in to send us. Everything she promised about the car was accurate. All in all, we were very impressed with Manjula and the Bridgewater staff.

John Palombo