BMW of Brooklyn

Nick Giordano

Service Manager
3.4

January 08, 2019

"Very good experience, no problems."

- Car guy

Brought my 2018 X3 for its first service and a recall for a software update and fuel line check. I was directed to Isaac who explained to me what was being done and arranged for a loaner because this would take several hours to complete. Isaac called me the next day and said my car was ready. Everything went as smooth as can be as you would expect from BMW. Isaac was very professional and that was appreciated. The loaner was spotless when it was brought to me. This was my first experience with the service dept. at BMW of Brooklyn and it was a very good one. I would highly recommend them based on this initial experience.

Lauren Friscia
Isaac Rubio

January 02, 2019

"…..like the ultimate driving machine."

- melamedd

Time flies and my next visit to BMW of Brooklyn came due unexpectedly. James Soriano as always politely and thoughtfully offered to me the closest appointment date with a loaner option. I caught myself on the thought that already got used to this level of service and to genuinely appreciate that, one has to think how difficult is to keep it constantly: every call, every day for each and every customer no matter of! If any “theater begins from the cloakroom”, the car service begins with an appointment. It happened that at the time of the appointment I could not leave my mom along and I took her with me. She was getting so much attention, warmth and care that later she told me that felt very special there. Raffy (Ralph Paillere) with his sincere smile, that is already a brand of the team for the last 17 years here, helped her to get to the loaner car, offered her a drink and even fastened her belt. Here I need to apologize to him. In my last review by mistake instead of 17, I mentioned only seven years of his service. Further everything was like on WD 40: friendly and professionally polite Karim got the paperwork, and then beautiful Lauren fulfilled her share of service. First I was surprised when learned that Nick Giordano was on vacation but after I talked to Neil I did understand that the team that was once tuned by Nick is continuing working like “the ultimate driving machine” and it is not surprising with such great people and workers like: Neil Garoogian, Karim Richards, Lauren Friscia, Ralph Paillere, James Soriano and the others. Happy New Year Guys! Thank you very much for your indispensable and excellent service. God bless you, your families and our one big family of Great BMW.

Lauren Friscia
Nick Giordano
Karim Richards
Other Employees : Neil Garoogian, Lauren Friscia, Ralph Paillere, James Soriano all at excellent rate

December 18, 2018

"Ultimate Professional"

- Eman

Mr. Derick Canarte is the ultimate professional who provided valuable oversight and served as the primary POC during the purchase of my 528i BMW. Mr. Canarte ensured that all information requested was immediately and appropriately addressed in an accuracy, complete and thorough manner. Mr. Canarte continuously applied the highest of principles to his work and towards his customers. The most prominent attribute of Mr. Canarte was his continual willingness to assist not only within the sales section; but, throughout the finance process regardless of his own work priorities and without expectation of personal gain.

Derick Canarte