BMW of Devon

John Walden

Andrew Krier, Client Advisor, BMW of Devon

Andrew Krier

September 01, 2017

"Working with Andrew was a pleasure!"

- Luann

Andrew made buying a new car a very pleasant experience. He is extremely knowledgeable about the BMW products and was very honest and forthright in providing information. I would definitely buy another car from Andrew.

Andrew Krier

August 24, 2017

"Top notch service that was hassle free "

- TomToole

Frank and his team rock. I have been to car dealers before and it was painful. Frank made the process super easy for me by listening to my needs and helping me find he best car. If you are in the market for a luxury vehicle, don't mess around with anyone else, call Frank instead! Frank guided me with what to buy, what's the best fit and the service was top notch. I would do business here again in a heartbeat.

Frank Muto

August 15, 2017

"Pre-Owned Issues"

- Louis C

Bought a 2013 X3 from BMW of Devon and within 3,000 miles had several major issues with the car. When I called the dealership to help remedy the issue, got little results and insist that I pay over $4000, and that this is my issue, not theirs. Upon purchase they tell you of all the checks they perform before they put it on the floor for sale, then when an issue arrises so soon, your own your own. The Sales manager will not even return a call to help correct the issue and come up with remedies for the "Lemon" that they sold me and my wife. Would not reccommend this dealership for people to get a car from, I know that there are far more places that will give you better service and back up their sales when a problem arrises.

Rich Hudak, Cyrus, Jim (Used car Sales Manager)

Used 2016 BMW 750