BMW of Devon

Kerry Simmons

September 18, 2018

"BMW 3 Series"

- Brycesmiles53

I live a considerable distance from BMW of Devon, but I found a BMW that I had been searching for for months. I called and they transferred me to a salesman and I was VERY lucky to get Phil. He was amazing, very helpful and considerate. We did the whole deal over the phone and it was easy and actually enjoyable. I would recommend Phil and BMW of Devon to any and everybody looking for a great deal and experience during and after the sale.

Phil Milewski
Dennis Cetroni

September 18, 2018

"Purchasing new X3 at BMW of Devon"

- Hilly

Reasons for review: Rick Osberg was our sales person. He was always attentive, courteous, timely, knowledgeable and professional. He continued to "hold my wife's hand" and kept communication throughout the entire experience. Andrew Krier was available to assist us as well. He is extremely knowledgeable reagrding details of the X3 from perforamnce to comparisons of competitor's cars. We had narrowed our choices down to a new BMW, Audi and Volvo. Andrew, along with Rick, sealed the deal with us. Tori Somers seamlessly assisted us with the financial paperwork. Don't know what you're paying her, but I bet it isn't enough. She was prepared with all paperwork, which is so respectful of our time. She answered all our concerns professionally. We will highly recommend BMW Devon to family and friends and especially tell them to ask for Rick.

Andrew Krier
Rick Osberg
Other Employees : Tori Somers. She would get 5 stars.

September 13, 2018

"Best BMW dealer in the Area !!!"

- Ssgm1x

The best BMW dealership and the best Sales Team in the Area. From the moment I waked in the front door I felt comfortable and at home. I wound up buying a 2018 BMW M3 and it is one of the nicest spec’d M3’s I have ever seen. Thank you Kerry Simmons and thank you to BMW of Devon. I will definitely be back to purchase another car in the near future

Kerry Simmons