BMW of Devon

Brad Tabolinsky

November 13, 2018

"Customer Service Excellence"

- evillwock

I have purchased my BMWs from other Philadelphia area dealers, but find the Service at BMW Devon to standout among the other dealers. My SA Jeff Martin is honest, transparent, and has a wealth of knowledge on these sophisticated machines. I will probably lean towards another BMW for the peace of mind I get from Devon’s Service Dept. Thanks Jeff & Rich!

Jeff Martin, Richard Hudak

November 12, 2018

"A millionary for a day "

- joseamartinez

I wanna share my experience on bmw of Devon I live on Maryland I was on the market for a bmw i3 Rex bmw of Devon have one on there’ inventory I requested more info through email.. the first person that contact me mr.daniel called me with a complete info of the bmw i3 that I was interested . He help me to get a better price on the car then mr Dale continue helping me with the process the finance person make me feel like a millonary buying a $150.000.00 bmw car .. he wait for me at the dealer .. and did my paper work with no rush..he show me how the car work ..thanks

Dale Levin
Ian Smith
Other Employees : Mr . Daniel mr. Dale levin

November 11, 2018

"2019 X3"

- Jmc3

I would like to extend a major thank you to Brad Tabolinsky, Frank Muto, and Lisa Puggi for putting me behind the driver’s seat of a new X3. This is my second time working directly with Brad and his knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness, honesty, patience, and sense of humor make the process top notch. This process can be stressful, but Brad minimizes all of that. I know that I can reach out to Brad at any point with questions and he will be there to help. The entire team went above and beyond to ensure that the experience was a very positive one and was quick to answer all of my questions and alleviate any concerns. They even stayed late on a Saturday to make sure I could drive my new car home that night. I’ve been a loyal customer of BMW of Devon for years and this is why - they take the best care of the customer. I look forward to working with them again in the future and thank them for this very positive experience.

Brad Tabolinsky