BMW of West St. Louis

Brent Straub

September 22, 2018

"Helpful & Knowledgeable"

- smistrih

Johnny is a very knowledgeable person in his field, or should I say, a genius. As a close friend of his, he never looked down on me for having less knowledge about cars, or explained anything to me with mockery. I never had a BMW on my vision board and now, because of him, I am planning on buying one in my life time (hopefully an i8). You can tell he's passionate about cars with the way he talks about them, and he's the best adviser to approach. I'm definitely fortunate to know him and call him a friend.

September 21, 2018

"A Great Experience "

- Closed

I had a pleasant experience with everyone I met at the dealership. I was happy with the deal I was able to make on the trade and I love my new X5. Without question I would recommend West Saint Louis to anyone looking for a BMW.

Veronica Tran
Linzie Foster

September 20, 2018

"Great experience! "

- grgy-mans

One of the best salesmen I have ever met! He has a great passion for what he does, and great customer service! Highly recommended! Whether you are looking for new or old vehicle he will find the car for you!