BMW of West St. Louis

Linzie Jr Foster , Sales and Leasing Consultant, BMW of West St. Louis

Linzie Jr Foster

Sales and Leasing Consultant

January 18, 2019

"Thank you Veronica and team...."

- AR_M3

The most effortless purchase of this great M3 I can recall. Great value. No run around or high pressure negotiations. Car was perfect when I arrived. Paper work was ready to go. I came from Bentonville and would recommend everyone nearby looking for a BMW to consider Veronica and the BMW west St Louis team. Great work team! Thank you Veronica!

Sina Karimi
Brent Straub

January 17, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- Mike Belton

I visited the dealership based on the reviews I read from Veronica Tran's page. She was excellent!!! She provided the best service from start to finish. I also received great support and direction from Linzie Foster Sr. Both were very honest and supportive throughout my decision making process. I have recommend both of them to my co-workers and family members. This was truly the best experience I could have received from any dealership.

Linzie Foster

January 17, 2019

"Customer Service"

- harris123

I live in Colorado, and, I was in St. Louis visiting over the holidays. I was in the market to buy a car, stopped by this BMW to just look, and was pleasantly surprised to sign a deal on a BMW X5! Mr. Foster was very helpful in negotiating a no fuss deal for me. Everyone there was so kind and professional. I had to leave to come back to Colorado, and the paper work was sent overnight for me to sign. When I went back to pick up my car, all the features of the car was explained to me. When I got back to CO, I had to call them to review some of those features, and, they were explained to me again very patiently. If you are in the market for a BMW, this is the place to go!

Linzie Jr Foster