BMW of West St. Louis

14417 Manchester Road, Manchester, Missouri 63011

147 Reviews of BMW of West St. Louis

January 18, 2019

"Thank you Veronica and team...."

- AR_M3

The most effortless purchase of this great M3 I can recall. Great value. No run around or high pressure negotiations. Car was perfect when I arrived. Paper work was ready to go. I came from Bentonville and would recommend everyone nearby looking for a BMW to consider Veronica and the BMW west St Louis team. Great work team! Thank you Veronica!

Brent Straub
January 17, 2019

"Excellent Service "

- Mike Belton

I visited the dealership based on the reviews I read from Veronica Tran's page. She was excellent!!! She provided the best service from start to finish. I also received great support and direction from Linzie Foster Sr. Both were very honest and supportive throughout my decision making process. I have recommend both of them to my co-workers and family members. This was truly the best experience I could have received from any dealership.

Linzie Foster

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Hi Mike! Thank you for the review. We are happy to know that you left our dealership very satisfied and we appreciate your recommendation. Veronica and Linzie are always glad to help!

January 17, 2019

"Customer Service"

- harris123

I live in Colorado, and, I was in St. Louis visiting over the holidays. I was in the market to buy a car, stopped by this BMW to just look, and was pleasantly surprised to sign a deal on a BMW X5! Mr. Foster was very helpful in negotiating a no fuss deal for me. Everyone there was so kind and professional. I had to leave to come back to Colorado, and the paper work was sent overnight for me to sign. When I went back to pick up my car, all the features of the car was explained to me. When I got back to CO, I had to call them to review some of those features, and, they were explained to me again very patiently. If you are in the market for a BMW, this is the place to go!

Linzie Jr Foster
Linzie Foster

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Harris, what a great way to spend your time over the holidays! We hope that you are loving your new X5. It is a great vehicle and we are always glad to help you with questions you may have even states away!

January 16, 2019

"Excellent Customer service"

- Ahmed Alwahib

Excellent customer service experience Highly Recommended as the staff is very friendly and professional They do all what they can to complete the deal and make you happy

Brandon Giganti
Jhonny Polo
Brandon Rea
Other Employees : Adam issac

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Customer service is our top priority at our dealership and we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. Thank you Ahmed!

January 16, 2019

"Great "

- Antwon Tom

If three letters and two words could describe a good dealership it would be BMW and THE BEST Thanks to a great sales representatives Veronica Tran I now have my dreams to come true

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Antwon, thank you for the kind words. Veronica and the team were glad to help you get into a great vehicle. We hope you are loving your new vehicle. Great choice!

January 14, 2019

"New (and happy) BMW Owner "

- Taulbees5

Just wanted to say how helpful and informative Sina was in showing our entire family what we needed to know about our new X1. Very grateful for the overview on the date of purchase as well as the follow up visit to our home 2 weeks later.

Jan 16, 2019 -

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

January 08, 2019

"Great experience and great price"

- Hugo11

Veronica was amazing to work with and the price couldn't be beat. I got a fair deal on my trade in and now have the convertible I've always wanted. Thanks so much!

Other Employees : Bob Whay
Jan 09, 2019 -

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Veronica and the team were glad to assist you during your visit to our dealership. We hope that you are loving your new vehicle! Great photo!

January 03, 2019

"My third BMW"

- Beth Ann

This dealership is top notch! From the sales people, the finance team, and the owner Craig. This is the third BMW I have bought from this dealership, they are fantastic to deal with, and make you feel very comfortable, and show they appreciate your business.

Brandon Giganti
Brandon Rea
Jan 04, 2019 -

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Beth Ann, thank you for your business for the last three vehicles. We are so glad to have you as a part of the BMW of West STL family. Let us know if we can assist you with anything more!

January 03, 2019

"Great place to buy your next car"

- Kjw2019

Great people to buy your next car from. Friendly and willing to work with you to make a good deal. Great warranty too. We recommend checking this Dealer out. The owner personally came over to chat and to thank us for our Business. Chuck and Lyn

Jan 04, 2019 -

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Hello there! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for our team. At BMW of West STL, we pride ourselves on helping our customers have the best car buying experience possible so we appreciate this feedback!

December 28, 2018

"BMW 528xi 2009 "

- Mani

I sincerely thanks to Craig and everyone of BMW of West St Louis for helping me to get the right vehicle. I worked with Dave Ware for buying my vehicle, he had helped me to get the vehicle at the desired price for me. Thanks everyone. I wish you all the best.

Dave Ware
Brent Straub
Other Employees : Bob
Dec 31, 2018 -

BMW of West St. Louis responded

Hi Mani! Thank you for the review. Dave and Craig were glad to help you find the right vehicle at the best price. Thank you for being a part of the BMW of West STL family!