Beaver Chevrolet

Dustin Hughes, Sales Manager, Beaver Chevrolet

Dustin Hughes

"Service "

- SHANTEL9290 Verified Customer

The service that the employees provided was awesome. The employees was very friendly and went out their way to please us. It was a great experience.

Darrell and Tim

"They Wowed Me."

- PRICELIB41 Verified Customer

I received excellent service and followup. Lavert Howard did a fabulous job in taking care of everything and everyone I came in contact with was courteous and friendly. Just received another followup call from Mr Howard giving me the info I needed in regard to the financing. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car buying experience. Nice clean Dealership with great perks for Customers waiting on their cars to be serviced with Sandwiches and snacks provided to the Customer without charge by the Dealership. Beaver Chevrolet indeed will wow you with their service and attention given to the Customer.

Other Employees : Lavert Howard Product Specialist, Everyone I came in contact with was very pleasant Lavert did an exceptional job. I do not remember the names of the others.

"Pricing misunderstandings "

- JKING11084 Verified Customer

At the end of my cash deal I was told of added charges after I specifically on several occasions ,only to quote me ( out the door price). I was walking away and decided to hear what they had to say. Should have. You did not WOW me.

Justin sales rep. Good guy