Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Internet Product Specialist
Robert Madonna, Finance Leader, Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Robert Madonna

Finance Leader
Jeff Blanchard, Master Certified Product Specialist, Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Jeff Blanchard

Master Certified Product Specialist
Rodney Gonzales, Certified Product Specialist, Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Rodney Gonzales

Certified Product Specialist

July 18, 2018

"Excellent, Thank you! Ryan "

- Meeker1

We got a beautiful Toyota FJ Cruiser!!! Thank you so hard working with price and negotiation with us! Thank you so much, Ricky and Sadie:)

Ryan Traurig
George May

July 17, 2018

"Has your back!"

- Mysusieq01

Listened to what I needed and what I could afford and made it happen. Really took care of me! I'm a happy camper for sure. 😁

Bobby Harvey

July 17, 2018

"Unexpectedly pleasant "

- Dmoors05

This was my first experience buying a car on my own and Bobby not only walked me through the process and explained everything for me but he did everything he could to help me. I didnt think that getting into a new car would have been possible for me but even with fairly bad credit and a trade in that wasnt worth much he got me into a brand new Corolla at an amazing price. He cared about my reasons for needing a new car and my price point and it wasnt about selling me something it was about helping my situation and making the best out of what I had to work with. He's great and I'm glad I came for a look.

Bobby Harvey