Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

2995 US Highway 1 S, St. Augustine, Florida 32086

1206 Reviews of Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

January 15, 2019

"Very pleased with nick and Jeff "

- Keeny

In and out with not much waiting even through finances very friendly staff always checking on your every need and keeping you posted on every step of the purchase

Jeff Blanchard
Ryan Traurig
Francisco Manfredi
January 15, 2019

"Service to vehicle"

- Joe C

Professional work from the service department every time I come in for service. I easily can recommend Scott & service team at Beaver Toyota. We had 3 vehicles serviced and happy with every one of them!

Jeff Blanchard
Scott Boito
Thomas Fallon
Jan 15, 2019 -

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Thank you so much, we really appreciate your business!

January 11, 2019

"Best car purchase experience so far!"

- LK

Minimum stress and maximum attention and care - this is all about Beaver Toyota! Anatoliy took great care of us and took it straight to the point - deal sealed same day! So if you're on the market for new Toyota lease or purchase - check them out and be sure you're in good hands! Professional, skilled, great communication, will go above and beyond to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase! Great job! Thank You!

Jan 14, 2019 -

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Our goal is to make sure you have the best experience when purchasing a car and we are so glad Anatoliy did that for you. We appreciate your review and hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

January 10, 2019

"I Got WOWED at Beaver Toyota!"

- Franqui

I went looking for a used 4RUNNER and Seth and George showed me how I could get a New 2019 just how I wanted it!!! Then, I met Daniel, and he showed me how to get it covered bumper to bumper so I never have to worry about repairs! I got Wowed at Beaver Toyota!!! They treated me really well, got me everything I wanted and then some! I Recommend Beaver Toyota for your next automotive purchase! They Wowed me! Im Still Smiling!!! And,,,I got the Big Red bow just like on tv!!!

Seth Cameron
George May
Jan 12, 2019 -

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

That was a WOW experience wasn't it. I am so happy that Seth, George and Daniel were able to take good care of you. Thank you so much!

January 09, 2019

"Excellent"

- Bckyle

Excellent service with a smile. They were fast and very professional. I would definitely contact them for any service issue. I made an appointment easily online and they were right on time getting me in and out quickly.

Hector Centeno

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Thank you for the nice compliment and we appreciate your business!

January 08, 2019

"Service checkup"

- Janisclaire

Only problem: in the year I have had the car I have been back 5 or 6 times to find.out to use the navigation. Doug spent an hour with me last Friday and said he had never seen this problem before. I have to make an appt with him this week to see if he can fix it. It is an 80 mile round trip for me.

Doug Miller
Tammy Caroul
Laura Leclerc

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Well 1st we thank you for your patience in this matter and appreciate the 5 stars even though you are having an issue. When you come back to have the navigation looked at again please see me, Nancy West Customer Relations Leader.

January 06, 2019

"High 5 on my new Highlander!"

- Gracie44

I am happy with my new Highlander! I drove it for the first time 2 days ago, and it performed super! My salesman, Anatoliy, and Frank, the Finance representative were both gracious and thorough. It was an enjoyable experience even though it took several hours to complete the paperwork. High 5 to Beaver!

Steven Miller
Other Employees : Frank Buttes

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Thank you for the review. We certainly appreciate your business and we are happy to hear the 4 Runner is performing as expected!

January 05, 2019

"Will purchase from Beaver Toyota again"

- Mike Thomas

This was the third new Toyota that I purchased from Beaver Toyota. The salesman that we worked with was Bobby Harvey for all three vehicles and he does a great job of finding the vehicle with the equipment that you desire. All three transactions involved a trade in vehicle and this is where the team at Beaver exceeded my expectations. I received more than fair offers for the three vehicles that we traded in and that certainly makes Beaver stand out above ther rest. As with any car purchase, there is some negotiation required on the buyers part, but that’s part of the process. My experience with George May, Bobby Harvey, Lance Greiner and Jennifer Flaucher will bring me back to this dealership in the future. Mike D. Saint Augustine, FL

Bobby Harvey
Lance Greiner
George May
Jen Flaucher

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Thank you so much and we are so glad to consider you a member of the Beaver Toyota family. We appreciate your business and look forward to a wonderful relationship with you in the future. We will see you in service for your 1st scheduled maintenance!

January 04, 2019

"Perfect deal"

- DiWvN250

Very happy and will be back for another deal. Will recommend to family and friends. The people here love working here and they show it. Beat experience I’ve ever had at a dealer.

Jan 07, 2019 -

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

Thank you so much and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Also, we hope to see you in service for your 1st scheduled maintenance!

January 04, 2019

"Maintenance "

- Jstumpf652

Excellent service. Unexpected vehicle provided while my truck was being worked on. The vehicle was ready for pickup earlier than expected. Will definitely return for any service.

Haylie Agosto
Robert Cotney
Josh Bryant
Jan 07, 2019 -

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine responded

That's great to hear. We are so happy you had a great experience!

1 - 10 of 1,206 results