Beaverton Kia

12520 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, Oregon 97005

345 Reviews of Beaverton Kia

December 03, 2018

"Excellent service while trading in a car."

- teanderson

I can't thank Vanessa enough. She found the exact color and model of car I wanted, traveled to Seattle to pick it up, and was attentive though out the process. I originally reached out to her a month prior and her follow up was excellent. Will definitely come back for my service appointments and when it is time to trade it in.

Dec 03, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

We're so glad Vaneza was able to get you the exact vehicle you wanted! Congratulations on your purchase, and we will see you here next time you need us for anything! :-)

November 23, 2018

"Our sales man was a pleasure to work with, very informative "

- Bchovich

Brock was easy to work with and had lots of knowledge about the SUV we bought! Took time to teach my husband about all the accessories!

Brock Clement
Nov 23, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

We're so glad everything worked out for you and your husband! Brock is a great asset to our team, so we're glad you enjoyed buying a car from him :-) Congratulations!

November 07, 2018

"Easy Process and Kind Staff."

- Annette Vianelle

Our experience here was amazing!!!! This was the first place that we visited and we had no idea that we would walk out with a car on the first try! But, Our Sales Consultant, Brock Clement, made everything so easy! Not to mention how friendly he was throughout the whole process! 100% would recommend this place to others!

Brock Clement
Nov 09, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, Annette! We're so happy to hear that Brock and Paul provided such an awesome experience for you! Congratulations on your purchase, too!

October 26, 2018

" CARMAX Helped"

- Nina Gayle

I had used consumer reports and car max app, so I knew if the vehicle was as it was presented on the app, it would be a good use of the salesman’s time to assist us with the sale of the auto. I really appreciate working with Vanessa and Hollie both very professional.

Hollie Lanphere
Oct 29, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

Thank you so much for your review, Nina! We're glad you found a great pre-owned vehicle with the help of Vaneza and Hollie. :-)

October 22, 2018

"Review"

- Sean189432

This is the place we bought a car and they asked me to do a review by a text message which must be important for them, so now I have.

Other Employees : Pete
Oct 22, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

Thank you for buying a car from us, and for leaving a review! We appreciate them very much :-D

October 20, 2018

"Great first car buying experience"

- Kwan

We went to several dealerships to find the right car for us but they always push us to buy a car above my budget. However, John Young who Is pretty new but have such a great service mind, respected our budget and suggested me the car that fit my budget and my needs. Through out the process he has been very patience with me, answer all my questions and even help me set up my phone before I drove off. During the process I ran into some money transfer issues Paul Kim was very helpful. He was helping me figuring out the ways. John and Paul were always available for me when I need help. Beaverton Kia is definitely the best dealership in Oregon. Love their services!!! Thank you John and Paul for make car buying process so easy.

Other Employees : John Young
Oct 23, 2018 -

Beaverton Kia responded

Thank you SO much for this kind review of Paul and John, Kwan! We're so happy that you had a great experience buying your new Kia! Congratulations!

September 28, 2018

"Best Experience!!!!"

- KJK1981

This is my second experience leasing a Kia at Beaverton Kia and it won’t be my last. John Young and Steve Reece (any everyone that was there) made this a great and transparent process. John took me out multiple times to drive the cars I wanted to test and at the end of the process, he went through all of the car features and helped me get my phone set up. AND...there was a personal thank you note left in my car. They answered my millions of questions, ran different options for me and made me feel welcome the whole time. Getting a new car can be really stressful and the team made me feel at ease. And I also need to thank Paul who made sure to go through everything I was signing and answering questions along the way. Thank you all!

Steve Reece
Other Employees : John Young

Beaverton Kia responded

Congratulations on your new Kia, and thank you for returning to us for your second lease! We're so happy to hear that Steve, John and Paul did a great job assisting you with the car buying process. Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it. :-)

September 24, 2018

"Pretty good costumer service "

- Chamacos3

The sales person George was amazing, and really friendly I will go buy another just because of him I will my rate will be better, but banks wanna make there money in general customer service is really good

George the Greek ??

Beaverton Kia responded

We're glad you had a good time with George! Thank you for sharing your experience here with us :) Congratulations on your purchase!

September 21, 2018

"Vaneza was very helpful"

- Michele

When I arrived at Beaverton Kia Vaneza greeted me, I had seen the car I was interested in on their website so we took the car on a test drive. I asked questions during the whole process & Vaneza answered my questions & the car buying process went smoothly. I would recommend Vaneza if you are in the market to purchase a car. She is professional along with being very kind and made my experience pleasant. Before I drove away in my car Vaneza took a couple of pictures of me standing next to my car she was very sweet. Thank you Vaneza.

Karen Voss

Beaverton Kia responded

Michele- Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that Vaneza took such great care of you! Congratulations on your purchase with us :-)

September 19, 2018

"Vaneza was very easy going and simple to work with!"

- Almill19

My first car purchasing process went very smoothly and quickly through Beaverton Kia. Vaneza made me feel comfortable during the test drive and entire experience.

Karen Voss
3.0

Beaverton Kia responded

That's great to hear! Congratulations on your purchase, we really appreciate your business. :-)