Berman Nissan of Chicago

471 Reviews of Berman Nissan of Chicago

November 09, 2018

"Excellent experience "

- Pizarro195

Had such an awesome experience here at Nissan of Chicago taking my new rogue Isaac help us thru the complete process and was great please come see them at the new location.

Isaac Garcia
Marcin Dobski
Nov 12, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Pizarro195, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Rogue and welcome to the Berman family!

November 02, 2018

"Nissan Rogue"

- humberto4698

I just upgrade my 2004 Nissan Xterra for my new 2018 Nissan Rogue. I LOVE Nissan, I'm driving Nissan for long time, and I'm very happy with Berman Nissan. Service and now sales. Highly recommended.

Carmen D'Onofrio
Sherly Rivera
Nov 05, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

humberto4698, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Congratulations on your new Rogue and welcome to the Berman family!

October 27, 2018

"Never Buy A car HERE"

- mak sc

What a horrid experience! I would not trust this group again--you make your own decision. They constatly attempted to add packages to a used car I never requested, they quoted me shipping charges and then requoted 33% higher, the car came with a significant "ding/crease" that couldnt be seen in any picture, it only came with one key, no floor mats, the first time the convertible roof went down ,it stuck--needed a new circuit board, the battery needed to be raplaced with dead cells, the commited to having my tags and registration in my state--then renegged.--they are either completely incompetent or massively untrustworthy

Xochilt Ramirez
3.0
Ramon Cintron
Other Employees : d zamora haque
Oct 31, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact Owner Loyalty Manager Joe Moulton who would be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. Joe's direct email is jmoulton@berman.com

October 24, 2018

"Worst experience "

- Pa

We had a Very bad experience at this place. These guys are liars, sales person and manager. False advertising and more lies to cover it

Pedro Ballesteros
Other Employees : John, sales manager
Oct 25, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you for your feedback. Please contact Executive Manager George Katsikas who would be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. George's direct email is gkatsikas@berman.com

October 21, 2018

"My mes Nissan Altima "

- sabino5798

I bought my new Nissan Altima from Berman Nissan of Chicago. They did everything to approve my deal even with my lower credit score. I highly recommended this dealership and the staff (Jesus Aguilar)

Oct 22, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

sabino5798, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Altima and welcome to the Berman family!

October 18, 2018

"Sentra 19"

- Maria6734

We came to buy our first car, is a beautiful Nissan Sentra 2019. The building and office in this location are so nice and everything is so new. The service department has a lot of advisers and you can do the oil change in 40 min.

Oct 19, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Maria6734, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Congratulations on your new Sentra and welcome to the Berman family!

October 18, 2018

"Sentra 19"

- alejandra5698

I bought my two cars from Berman Nissan of Chicago. They did a really good job finding the bank and the approval to build my credit and enjoy my new vehicle. Highly recommend to everyone the service department as well.

Oct 19, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

alejandra5698, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Sentra and welcome to the Berman family!

October 17, 2018

"Liars"

- pawel55

I was in the process of purchasing a maxima when the finance lady reviewed the numbers with me, they did not add up. The sales guy took off the package that I did not agree to. When we got to finance the package was still there. After arguing with both of them they agreed again to take it off. At this point, I was too mad to deal with scam artists that I walked out. Would not recommend.

Faustino Bahena
Sherly Rivera
Oct 18, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you for your feedback, pawel55. Please contact Executive Manager George Katsikas who would be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. George's direct email is gkatsikas@berman.com

October 15, 2018

"Nissan Pathfinder"

- dominguez8745

This is my second car from Berman Nissan of Chicago and Jesus Aguilar. I love the way how these people do bussines, everything is really easy and they work with you. I like the service too.

Marcin Dobski
Oct 17, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

dominguez8745, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Pathfinder and welcome to the Berman family!

October 12, 2018

"Berman Lost A Sale "

- hmgallagher

My husband and I found a beautiful 2015 Murano at Berman Nissan on Cars.com. I contacted the Berman's sales department by email to verify the listed price - which they confirmed. Because we were driving several hours to the dealership we again confirmed pricing over the phone. When we arrived we were prepared to buy the vehicle at the agreed upon pricing. We did not haggle, accepted the price as listed. We were "offered" to activate the car's certification for approx $1600, which we declined. They made a second offer at about $800, which we again declined. At that point Chuck the Sales Manager sat down and again was pushing their certification - which we for the third time declined. We were told that unless we purchased the certification that they would not honor the agreed upon pricing. Berman lost a sale as we will be taking our business elsewhere. Buyer beware with doing business with this dealership. Nice facility, beautiful vehicles, but unreputable sales practices.

Will White
3.0
Chuck Campus
Oct 17, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you for your feedback, hmgallagher. Please contact Executive Manager George Katsikas who would be more than happy to address your concerns. He will do his very best to resolve this situation to your satisfaction. George's direct email is gkatsikas@berman.com