Berman Nissan of Chicago

3456 N. Kedzie Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60618 Directions

453 Reviews of Berman Nissan of Chicago

September 15, 2018

"Quick thoughtful experienced people who make you feel like f"

- Bella2055

Great overall experience...in 45 years I have had a more easy feeling when I go into a dealership .if I had the money I would buy a new car every month

Faustino Bahena
3.0
Sep 17, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Bella2055, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 13, 2018

"They really fast"

- Joshua Wilson

They the best fast workers they wash my truck when they done n I’m gone keep goin to them because they no what they doin

Anthony DeJesus
Nick Fotopoulos
Theresa Losuriello
Richard Rosado
Marco Villatoro
Sep 14, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Joshua Wilson, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 07, 2018

"Great service department "

- 2017 Titan

Service advisor Brad is great. He is polite, courteous, knowledgeable, professional, responsive and very thorough. The service technician made the required repairs in a timely & professional no nonsense manner.

Brad, Theresa, Dave & Trevor
Sep 10, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 07, 2018

"Quick no hassle service"

- Anonymous Mouse

Had quick great service, gave me a list of recommended items and didn't pressure or push. Strat explained what was needed, and why it was being stated as needed.

Brad Schultz
Sep 10, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

"Sentra 2018"

- Samantha6734

I enjoyed the whole experience of buying a car in this dealership. The attention is really good and the salesperson helped me out to have a good approval from the bank. I highly recommend this dealership and Jesus the salesman.

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Samantha6734, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Congratulations on your new Sentra and welcome to the Berman family!

"Sentra 18"

- Juan7845

Jesús HELPED ME OUT. Me gustó mucho la atención que me dieron. Me ayudó mucho consiguiendo la aprobación del Banco. En este lugar ayuda mucho a la población hispana.

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Juan7845, muchisimas gracias por tu repuesta. Felicidades por tu nuevo Sentra y bienvenido a la familia de Berman!

"Danny Garcia awesome "

- Adrian 1020

I have gone to this dealership for several maintenance issues. I have been dealing with service representative Danny Garcia who has been awesome. Danny took the time to listen to me and bent over backwards to help me. He was extremely professional and made sure he kept me updated with my vehicle. I will continue to come here and have Danny Garcia as my service representative he is The Best

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Adrian 1020, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

"Great service "

- Nissanguymiggy11

I took my vehicle in for service and Trevor Slobodian was the service rep that helped me and he made everything easy on me and was very attentive to my needs and what I was saying. I will definitely be coming back from now on.

Trevor Slobodian

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Nissanguymiggy11, thank you kindly for your feedback and review. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 02, 2018

"Service review "

- MyMuranoReview

Called and spoke with Carmen to schedule my service appt after hours. Carmen returned my called the following morning to do just that. Came in for an oil change the following day along with brake fluid change and to patch a tire on a front tire slow leak. Danny is always so friendly, professional and greeted me by name and with a warm smile. Service was done in less than 2 hours with the busy Labor Day weekend. Although service center ran out of patches for my tire. I’ll have to come back for that but always pleased when having to visit Berman Nissan for any service. Danny and Carmen are absolutely amazing with customer service and I always have a great experience when needing service in any way. I’m a grateful customer on my second vehicle purchased here.

Sep 05, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

MyMuranoReview, thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement. We greatly appreciate you giving us a 5 star rating too. Welcome to the Berman family!

September 01, 2018

"Nissan Murano"

- Msabchez78

Este es el segundo carro que compro en este dealer. Me gusta mucho la atención y todo lo mucho que ayudan a los clientes. Les recomiendo mucho este dealer y a Jesus Aguilar que fue mi vendedor.

Nick Fotopoulos
Sherly Rivera
Adelita Fific
Sep 05, 2018 -

Berman Nissan of Chicago responded

Msabchez78, muchisimas gracias por tu repuesta. Felicidades por tu nuevo Murano y bienvenido a la familia de Berman!