Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

510 Deere Drive, New Richmond, Wisconsin 54017

Chase Paulson, Sales & Leasing Professional, Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chase Paulson

Sales & Leasing Professional
Brian Bergstrom, Sales and Leasing Specialist, Bernard's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales and Leasing Specialist

November 08, 2018

"Our first vehicle from Bernard’s "

- McCusker’s

After searching at dealerships around our house in Stillwater, we couldn’t find what we wanted. One quick search at the next closest jeep dealership and I found exactly what I was looking for. Chase was quick to reply with our inquiry and I test drove it later that week. Two days later, my husband came to test drive it as well and check everything out; and we were SOLD. The process was fairly quick - we were in & out within two hours (and when you have a two year old with you, that helps a lot). This will certainly not be our last purchase from Bernard’s. Everyone there is top notch and amazingly friendly.

Chase Paulson

November 08, 2018

"2018 Pacifica "

- Familyof6

Went in with my old van and Brian listened to my wants and needs for my busy family. Brian got us into a new Pacifica and the best part is that my kids love it! Brian was not pushy or rushed, but gave great customer service!

November 07, 2018

"Grand 7"

- Grand7

Brian Bergstrom was right there when we pulled up at the dealership. Got out of our car. Helped us all day didn't know what we wanted our Chrysler 300 was to small. Brian has patients. Took all day bought a 2017 Jeep 75 th addition. Loved it Intel we had to pack up go to work. To small. Told Brain we're sad😥 our Jeep is to small. Come back in we will fix you up. My husband and I waited a year. Called Brian told him we have 8 hours to spare need bigger. Pulled in he was waiting for us showed us a few SUVS. My husband said I want a new Chrysler Pacifica Brian said let's go excellent took us only 1 hour because there was a big choice. Thanks to Brain we bought a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica love it💚💛😉. Thanks Brian Bergstrom for all your help will be back for our next😄. PS. Don't hide from us! Dan&Tammy

• Free Loaner if Purchased Here