Bertera Subaru of West Springfield

499 Riverdale Street, West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089 Directions

353 Reviews of Bertera Subaru of West Springfield

December 29, 2018

"Keith Goldsmith was the best!"

- Griffikl

My wife surprised me with a Subaru Crosstrek for christmas and it has been nothing but a pleasure working with Bertera Subaru, and specifically Keith Goldsmith! She was able to work out all the details with him prior to Christmas and stated it was the easiest and most pleasant time she's ever had buying a car. I went the day after Christmas to finalize paperwork and pick up the car....Keith spent so much time with us showing all the details of the car, answering all our questions, and making sure we drove off the lot with the car that day. If you are interested in a Subaru go to Bertera and ask for Keith! You won't be disappointed! Kelly and Nicole

Jan 02, 2019 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Griffikl! We hope you received our other response on your other review. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

December 26, 2018

"Brought in for service and they damaged my steering wheel"

- Warbanez

My steering wheel got damaged during a service. They did say they would comp it after a discussion. Staff was helpful for the most part.

Unsure
Jan 02, 2019 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Warbanez. We're very sorry for any inconvenience that may have occurred. We had no intention of leaving a bad taste in your mouth. If you ever need any assistance at all please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

December 17, 2018

"Great salesman, bad manager "

- Lomarcelle86

We came to this dealership on Monday December 10th, 2018 looking for a lease AND a purchase... husband wanted to buy a legacy and I wanted to lease a crosstrek. The salesman Nicholas was extremely nice and patient with us, however, we did not feel the same way about the manager (guy in the office who approves/gives numbers). We asked for numbers on both cars, he came back with only financing info on the legacy because the manager wanted to finalize one car first to then talk about the other, which I didn’t understand. The impression this gave us was that he obviously didn’t need nor care about our business. Anyways, again we were happy with Nicholas and if he were the only person we dealt with and if we felt our time and money were appreciated by the guy in the office, I would’ve 100% went back. Today we went to the Subaru in Hadley and I leased a crosstrek from them- as this time we felt welcomed, appreciated and had people willing to negotiate with us! Thanks Nicholas, maybe you should switch dealerships too! Note- if I were rating Nicholas alone, I would give him 5/5 starts. The manager I would give 1/5.

Nicholas Difronzo
Dec 19, 2018 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Lomarcelle86! We're very sorry to see that you feel this way. We had no intention of leaving a bad taste in your mouth. I will pass your praise for Nicholas on to him and we all hope your new Subaru is serving you well. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us for help. Thanks again and have a great holiday!

September 30, 2018

"Sales Pretty Good "

- Mycookiedoe

Bought an 06 Subaru Wrx Sti Back in 2012 Loved the car and it was the most fun and reliable car i've ever had. They were able to get me a great deal on the car at the time.

Dan Leary
Oct 03, 2018 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Mycookiedoe. Our team is actively looking into this for you. One of our managers will be in contact accordingly. Thanks again and have a great day!

September 26, 2018

"Great Experience with Mr. Chad Olech"

- jjh12345

Appreciate the professionalism of Mr. Olech and his ability to allow me to shop at ease, without pressure. Was very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles and he worked extremely well with his colleagues to get me the vehicle that I wanted. Thank you!

Mark Noel
Shawn Sullivan
Holly Haile
Other Employees : Chad Olech
Oct 03, 2018 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for the kind review, jjh12345! All of us here hope the new ride is serving you well. If you ever need any assistance at all please feel free to give us a ring. Thanks again and have a great day!

August 02, 2018

"Worst Service"

- sampatrick17

I put in a request to test drive a used car there. I showed up drove the car and sat at the desk and filled a credit app, they looked at my trade. Then I was told "okay your all set we will get back to you tomorrow." No one ever got back to me and I was ready to buy. I felt not taken very seriously and just pushed off to the side and seeing how it was the second to last day of the month - I know it's important timing to get deals out the door. As I can relate my family owns a motorcycle dealership in the surrounding area. This was the worst experience I've ever experience at a car dealership. I would be irate if one of our employees did this to one of our customers. I ended up giving my service to Steve Lewis Subaru and they actually got me into a brand new car.

Mark Noel

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, sampatrick17! We had no intention of leaving a bad taste in your mouth. We're glad to hear that you found a vehicle you enjoy and if you ever need any assistance at all please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thanks again and have a great day!

July 25, 2018

"Purchasing a Used Car from Reputable People"

- Elatedcustomer

Our Bertera duo was amazing! We were able to purchase a pre-owned Forester of our dreams! Keith was patient, kind, and friendly. He ran financial models, compared our Forester to other makes, answered all of our questions, and even researched a potential car at a Bertera in Hartford. He made sure that what he sold matched our budget! After we made the purchase, he demonstrated how all the electronic features worked and made sure we could operate them. Tom, their financial manager made sure we had the lowest percent loan and when my bank could beat his deal, he made our price equitable, no questions asked. He also made sure we had 6 weeks before our first payment! WOW! This dynamic duo team understands customer service and values relationships. I highly recommend Bertera Subaru of West Springfield!

Tom Quesnel

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for those kind words, Elatedcustomer! The entire team here at Bertera is so pleased to know you're enjoying the new ride. If you ever have any comments, questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance. Thanks again and have a great day!

July 23, 2018

"Excellent service,helpful salesman,professional all the way"

- KT53

When shopping for my dream car (a Subaru), I found the Dealership at large to be very friendly, helpful and professional. There was no pushy sales tactics at all, in fact it was quite the opposite! I feel that as a woman walking in solo, that my needs and wants were taken seriously, and I was treated very courteously. Options were explained in detail and I did not feel pushed one way or the other. I was given the space and time to make a decision about the car I wanted. I also believe that I did get a good deal on my Subaru Crosstrack when all was said and done ...thanks to my salesman Keith Goldsmith and the Finance guy Tom. And yes I would tell other people to go in and have a chat. It's well worth the time for a car that is top rated in safety ( that always comes first)!

Tom Quesnel

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, KT53! The entire team here at Bertera is pleased to know you had a positive experience with us. If there's ever anything we can do to ensure your complete satisfaction please do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and have a great weekend!

July 13, 2018

"2019 Subaru Ascent"

- Chintu417

Bertera Subaru helped me purchase my 2019 Ascent. Holly Haile was very helpful through out the process. Highly recommend this dealership. Top quality service. Made the buying experience super comfortable.

Holly Haile
Jul 18, 2018 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for the 5-star rating, Chintu417! Holly and the rest of our team are always here to help. Please feel free to send your comments, questions, or concerns our way. Thanks again and have a great day!

July 01, 2018

"Bertera Rocks ! We left with a new car and Happy !"

- Bill

7/1/18 When we first walked into the Bertera showroom every staff member was busy with a client. However Dan Leary immediately made time for us. Dan brought my wife and I to the Forester we found on Bertera's website. Dan knew most of the history of the car even though it had been in the lot for a few months. Dan then introduced us to Rich Santoni who knew even more about the particular Forester we asked about. Rich answered our questions and he immediately set up a comparison test drive for us in both a 2015 Forester and a 2015 Outback. Rich left mid week on a well deserved vacation and introduced us to Joe Bucko over the phone to help with any further inquiries. Both Rich and Joe from the Sales team answered every question we asked with no hesitation. If they did not have the answer at hand, they found out within minutes. Ashley from the Finance Team helped us make the best choices based upon our needs as we described them to her. Ashley utilized her extensive history in her role to explain the pros and cons of each option we considered. This was the most relaxing experience I have ever had spending a large sum of money in less than 2 hours. (My relaxed demeanor was commented upon by one of the staff members.) A testament to our experience with the great people at Bertera Subaru.

Joe Bucko
Dan Leary
Rich Santoni
Other Employees : Ashley in Finance, Becky in reception
Jul 18, 2018 -

Bertera Subaru of West Springfield responded

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, Bill! The entire team here at Bertera couldn't be happier knowing you left our store satisfied. If you ever need any assistance at all please do not hesitate to give us a call. We're always here to help. Thanks again and have a great day!