Bettenhausen Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Tom Pandell

November 20, 2017

"Good experience!"

- Oldsmobile1956

Most highly recommend Nick Pattenande @ Bettenhausen in Tinley Park. A real sales professional! Easiest car buying experience this far. Happy with my Jeep purchase. Ted

Nick Pattenaude

November 17, 2017

"A smooth costco car buying experience"

- Matthew B MCNICHOLAS

I have to say using my Costco membership to purchase a car at Bettenhausen was the best thing I ever did. The process took about 2-3 hours and unlike my experience at another Dodge/Chrysler dealership in Oak Lawn that went about as smooth as sandpaper, I honestly look forward to going back to Bettenhausen for my next purchase. There was no haggling as the Costco price was locked in and Cody Novick in the delivery department explained all the options on the van to me, which isnt easy for a guy who still has a flip phone1 I was greeted right away when i walked in and there was zero wait time. I made my appointment ahead of time and they were on point and ready. There was no pressure and they were very honest and upfront. Sonata was a pleasure to do a deal with, was very personable, and very efficient. I spent more time walking out of dealerships than I did making the purchase with her and i couldnt believe how quick and easy it was.

Cody Novick
Sonata Silberzahn

November 14, 2017

"Friendly, honest, efficient"

- Dozer123

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from here through Nick Nowak. Nick does a great job, is punctual, and eagerly answered my 1,000 text questions. He completed every task I asked in a timely fashion and always had everything alligned upon arrival. Due to the past two excellent experiences with Nick I will always purchase my vehicles from here.

Nick Nowak