Biggers Mazda

Frank Ruffolo, Salesperson , Biggers Mazda

Frank Ruffolo

Salesperson

March 13, 2018

"Happy repeat customer! "

- Mike J.

I have bought several cars from this dealership over the past 13 years, each time I felt I got a fair price and excellent service. They provide a personal touch and show genuine interest in making each sale a win - win for both the customer and the dealership.

David Domanski
Other Employees : George Bicos

December 03, 2017

"Absolutely PERFECT sales/purchase experience!!"

- Barry in Chesterland

I had shopped 8 dealerships (mostly in Cleveland) for more than a month for a new 2017 CX5. This was however my first purchasing experience from out of state. I have to admit that I was nervous to spend the time and money traveling for fear that the car would not be what they said even though they sent pictures of the actual car. We negotiated over the phone and they met my price so I verbally agreed to the purchase. They wanted no down payment, as they took my word. Kyle, my salesman, picked me up at the train station and escorted me to the car. It was perfect as he promised. He spent about 45 minutes going over the car safety features, navigation, bluetooth, and audio system. He was as nice as could be and patient in his explanations. It was also nice to hear an employee that is happy with his dealership and it's leadership. Both sales managers, George Bicos and Ron Liszka, made sure to introduce themselves to me, as I had also dealt with them over the phone. The cashier, Carolyn Serrao, was efficient and didn't try to sell me all types of other programs that other dealerships often try to do. I was there for maybe a total of 1 1/2 hours and on my way home. Fabulous experience and would buy another car there.

Ron Liszka
Other Employees : Sales: Kyle Langguth, Sales Manager: George Bicos, Cashier: Carolyn Serrao

November 02, 2017

"Best dealer to deal with!"

- Carguy921

Mazda Dealership has the friendliest sales staff. They are not pushy and are genuinely interested in helping you make the best purchase possible. They understand that they are in competition with other dealers for your business but they also realize that the buyer is the one who drives away with the car. They want to make sure that you not only enjoy the car, but that it’s the rifgt fit for you and your family. When it’s time to buy another car, I will certainly look to buying from this dealer again.

Frank Ruffolo