Bill Kay Honda

Senior Sales Consultant

October 22, 2017

"New vehicle purchas"

- blhtlh

Be very careful at this dealership. I traded in a Pilot which had a 2 inch hitch. I purchased the trailer package and 2 inch hitch with the new CRV. They did not tell me until AFTER they put the hitch on my new CRV that it is not the same size. This new hitch does not work with the trailer we have. This is relevant information they should have disclosed, and now they refuse to work toward a solution, saying they don't know how they can resolve it. Also, when I took it in for the hitch and floor mats, they did not finish the work when they promised, greatly inconveniencing me, as I had scheduled around the times they gave. And they never even vacuumed the floors before putting down the new mats. Extremely disappointed, and will never go back to Bill Kay Honda.,Be very careful at this dealership. I traded in a Pilot which had a 2 inch hitch. I purchased the trailer package and 2 inch hitch with the new CRV. They did not tell me until AFTER they put the hitch on my new CRV that it is not the same size. This new hitch does not work with the trailer we have. This is relevant information they should have disclosed, and now they refuse to work toward a solution, saying they don't know how they can resolve it. Also, when I took it in for the hitch and floor mats, they did not finish the work when they promised, greatly inconveniencing me, as I had scheduled around the times they gave. And they never even vacuumed the floors before putting down the new mats. Extremely disappointed, and will never go back to Bill Kay Honda.

don't remember

June 14, 2017

"GOOD SERVICE HELP"

- Murphy

went to tis dealer today to get some inspections/repairs done on a recent 1/2017 purchased honda civic and want to report i had a great experience and was happy to find out that my possible concerns were nothing to be concerned about service department was very helpful and courteous!

Allan Heinburger

April 07, 2017

"Never again"

- 08 Honda fit

Oil drain plug fell out at 70mph after service here. They looked at my car and since it wasn't making any noises or smoking they say I should just assume everything will be alright I told him to give me his car keys and I would return in a half hour with a similar story and we would see how he felt about that These guys made a major mistake and do not stand behind their work I will never return here for any reason.

Terry balda