Bill Kay Honda

Senior Sales Consultant

December 14, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Joseph60449

There was no pressure from anyone at anytime, they had a very Informative team where all my questions and concerns were answered. If my main salesman Joe Boie who was great wasn't immediately available to take a call or answer a question it was immediately handled by Saul Whitaker who also was great. Every dealership should have a team like this. Steve Gramera wasn't one of your typical business managers, he was friendly, courteous, and helpful. overall this was one of if not the best car deal I have negotiated and I have had a few in my last 50 years.

Joe Boie, Saul Whitaker, Steve Gramera

December 03, 2017

"easy new vehicle purchase"

- patrick

Bert Tvrz always makes car buying a great experience for us. He knows what we like, and gets our deal done very efficiently and is always very accommodating and friendly!

Bert Tvrz

October 22, 2017

"New vehicle purchas"

- blhtlh

Be very careful at this dealership. I traded in a Pilot which had a 2 inch hitch. I purchased the trailer package and 2 inch hitch with the new CRV. They did not tell me until AFTER they put the hitch on my new CRV that it is not the same size. This new hitch does not work with the trailer we have. This is relevant information they should have disclosed, and now they refuse to work toward a solution, saying they don't know how they can resolve it. Also, when I took it in for the hitch and floor mats, they did not finish the work when they promised, greatly inconveniencing me, as I had scheduled around the times they gave. And they never even vacuumed the floors before putting down the new mats. Extremely disappointed, and will never go back to Bill Kay Honda.,Be very careful at this dealership. I traded in a Pilot which had a 2 inch hitch. I purchased the trailer package and 2 inch hitch with the new CRV. They did not tell me until AFTER they put the hitch on my new CRV that it is not the same size. This new hitch does not work with the trailer we have. This is relevant information they should have disclosed, and now they refuse to work toward a solution, saying they don't know how they can resolve it. Also, when I took it in for the hitch and floor mats, they did not finish the work when they promised, greatly inconveniencing me, as I had scheduled around the times they gave. And they never even vacuumed the floors before putting down the new mats. Extremely disappointed, and will never go back to Bill Kay Honda.

don't remember