Birmingham Luxury Motors

Murad Fazal, Finance Manager, Birmingham Luxury Motors

Bill Williamson, Sales Consultant, Birmingham Luxury Motors

Bill Williamson

October 30, 2017

"Great experience at Birmingham Luxury Motors"

- Chicken Mac

What a great decision to buy from Birmingham Luxury Motors! Bill & Murad we very professional and made us feel comfortable about buying a car. They never pressured us or tried to up sell a higher priced car. To be honest their cars are priced below market value. Check it out yourself and see if it's not true. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends & family. These guys will shoot it straight about what they have and if there are better options for your bucks. Again it was a great experience and I will definitely go there first when buying my next vehicle. Thanks to Car Gurus for helping us find Birmingham Luxury Motors. It never would've happened without their help.

October 26, 2017

"Luxury Service"

- Christopher McCormick

Mr. Williamson made the experience everything I could have hoped for. He listened to what I was looking for and showed me a multitude of cars that were exactly what I was looking for at the price I could afford without trying to up sell me like most car salesman do. I don't plan on ever looking anywhere else for my future needs.

Melvin Ervin

October 22, 2017

"Easy and professional!"

- redguitar

Bill Williamson is great. He knew the car, explained the details thoroughly and made good suggestions. A great no haggle dealership with excellent pricing when comparing with other dealerships and eBay.

Used 2015 Toyota Camry, $12300