Birmingham Luxury Motors

Murad Fazal, Finance Manager, Birmingham Luxury Motors

July 05, 2018

"Horrible Experience"

- Joshcp84

Bought a car from here a few months ago and while they say that they inspect all the cars before selling them, I am fairly certain mine was not inspected. I had rust on my rotors which started off as a small shimmy while stopping, but grew into a larger issue. Once I took it to the shop I had to have the the rotors replaced and the pads replaced. Had this gone through a normal inspection it would have been caught. Also, I was told my tires we good on the car but once I took it to the shop they were at 3/32s, which is legal, but still not enough trend to last any significant amount of time. Very unhappy with my experience. Highly recommend that people stay away from this dealership.

June 28, 2018

"Excellent Experience "

- DeAnn1029

I knew the car I wanted and test drove it then Melvin Ervin dat down with me and we came to a favorable agreement on the loaded 2014 Nissan Maxima SV Platinum I wanted. I was in and out in less than 2 hours.

Melvin Ervin
Murad Fazal
Other Employees : The sweet young lady that rode with me on my test drive but unfortunately I didn’t get her name. A big shout out to her for fixing my parents headliner temporarily until next week.

June 12, 2018

"Great Service, Great Car, Overall Awesome"

- HarleyR.

These guys are awesome. They were super helpful and showed care and consideration for what we were looking for. We knew what car we wanted coming in and they had it on hold for us and had it all ready for us to look at and test drive. They stayed past their typical time to help us get the car we wanted. They're honest and care for their customers. We left happy with a spankin nice car! Thank yall!!

Used 2016 Ram 1500, $17990