Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Nathan Dunning, Motorsports Manager, Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Nathan Dunning

Motorsports Manager

November 10, 2018

"Great job with pre-purchase inspection "

- Carguy88

I requested an inspection for a Ferrari 488 spider that I was planning to purchase from a private seller. Boardwalk did a great job in arranging the transfer of the vehicle, the inspection was very detailed and thorough, and they were very friendly. Appreciate the assistance.

November 04, 2018

"Electrical Issue Resolved"

- Tim W.

I had planned several months ago to attend the inaugural FerrariChat gathering in Miami, FL. A critical part of this was having my Ferrari transported there to drive in a number of events. Fate took a horrible twist for me as my car began to experience a serious electrical problem only a few days before it was to be loaded on the transport truck. But Boardwalk came to the rescue and worked literally day and night to identify the issue and fix it. The best news ever is that my car was repaired in time for my trip to be a total success. I cannot praise Boardwalk and their incredible service team enough. They are the best I have ever seen because they were willing to go way above and beyond the norm to make a satisfied customer.

Steve Fordham

November 01, 2018

"A++ service team"

- smay

I just wanted to leave a review about my highly positive experience at the service center. My Maserati was a few days out of warranty and I had experienced a small issue with the car. When I took it in Steve Fordham worked me in within minutes and found out what the issue was and Paul Frey followed up to make sure the issue was taken care of - which later turned out to be a smaller issue than initially thought. They we’re ready to go to bat for me regardless. No wonder they have 5 star review. Will definitely be a loyal customer for the foreseeable future. Hoping to upgrade my Ferrari there soon as well.

Steve Fordham