Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Naz Hormozi

Philip Antinone, Sales Consultant, Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Philip Antinone

October 15, 2018

"Most trusted service dept"

- Audious

Steve Fordham and Boardwalk Ferrari is the only place I will take my cars to for service. There is no problem too large or no question too small that they will not cheerfully address it. The quality of service and the friendliness of all of the staff is superior to any other dealership I have dealt with in my 40 years of automobile ownership.

Steve Fordham
Paul Frey

October 13, 2018

"Service"

- Ferrarifan

normally a great experience. Not this time. I just needed a tire replacement on my Lusso. It was dropped off Thursday and I had no proactive communication at all on status. I had to call every day. When I called to find that status on Tuesday and asked for status I was told because there was no new status no reason to call me. I said I appreciate the sarcasm then I was hung up on. Maybe a bad day. I was told it would be delivered on Wednesday but again no call in am to tell me when. I had to call again when it would be to my home. I don't get that level of service at my local restaurant. Don't like writing bad reviews about Ferrari.. just odd...

October 09, 2018

"Excellent servcie "

- DoraSalon

Naz kept me updated every step of the way, all promises met and overall experience was fantastic. The vehicle was ready when promised and clean. Steve runs a top notch service department.

Steve Fordham