Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Paul Frey

Steve Fordham, Service Manager, Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Steve Fordham

Service Manager
Julie  Summers, Event & Marketing Coordinator, Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Julie Summers

Event & Marketing Coordinator

January 16, 2019

"Ferrari Ownership in Kansas Made Possible by Boardwalk"

- Bo Caz

I live in Wichita Kansas and we do not have a local Ferrari dealership. Boardwalk Ferrari has made Ferrari ownership in Wichita as easy and convenient as any local dealership. For over 10 years I have worked with Larry Neighbors to arrange transportation and service on my cars. The mechanical service has been 100% and customer service is the best of any dealership I have ever experienced.

Larry Neighbors

January 15, 2019

"Service 355TB and California T + Portofino purchase"

- averyinc

Boardwalk serviced my California T and 355 TB in preparation for sale. They did an excellent job and completed the work in less time than I expected. Very satisfied.

Philip Antinone
Steve Fordham
Paul Frey

January 11, 2019

"Boardwalk Ferrari great service great people"

- BillD861

My experience with Boardwalk Ferrari vs other exotic car dealerships has been phenomenal. From the sales team, special events, financing, to service. I appreciate how the sales team knows the product and understands when buying an exotic car your going to take your time to make sure your getting exactly what you want. I never felt pressured, all my questions were answered, and the sales team worked with me to deliver exactly what I wanted. I recently did a Ferrari event and all I can say is WOW did I feel special. From the helicopter ride, driving a Portofino, and getting to spend time with other car enthusiast made for a great memory. When I have needed help or had questions the service department has always been there to quickly and (I want to emphasize) quickly answer my questions, educate me about the nuances of owning a Ferrari and help me keep my car in great shape I have owned several exotics, however owning a Ferrari is special and the people at Boardwalk Ferrari elevate the Ferrari experience to a whole new level.

Brian Benjamin