Boch Toyota

Minchetty Tejeda

October 17, 2017

"Awesome time!"

- Ade16

He truly is someone I wouldn't working with again and again and again - he's quite a gentle man, patient and thoughtful, and of course a family oriented fellow indeed. I am thankful I came to BOCH Toyota and met David Goldstein; the experience really is something to write home about....

David Gordenstein
Tim Mcgilvray

October 16, 2017

"Saleswoman Selena Santos is superb..."

- Belaruskaya

10.16.17 One week ago I bought a 2017 Prius from saleswoman Selena Santos. Ms. Santos took my friend and me on two road tests during which she was knowledgeable about both models. I asked many questions, and she was able to answer them immediately. I had to call Ms. Santos several times; she returned my calls quickly. She was helpful as we did all of the paperwork for the purchase. Because I bought the car on a three-day weekend, I had to wait an extra day for the registration. Ms. Santos promptly mailed it to me as I live far from Norwood and so therefore did not want to drive there again. If a friend of mine wants to buy a Prius, I will definitely recommend Selena Santos. Sincerely, Karen Hawthorne

Selena Santos

October 15, 2017

"It was very good and simple."

- Dahiana Garcia

My experience with Selena was awesome very understanding and she was patient very polite and sweet. She make sure that I knew every little details and safety features.

Selena Santos