Bocker Auto Group

Austin  Bowser , Sales Professional, Bocker Auto Group

Austin Bowser

Sales Professional

August 20, 2018

"Marvin Allen and Mike Haffele were awesome!"

- pamb7 Verified Customer

The customer service experience was the best I have ever experienced in buying a car. The whole experience was wonderful and the staff at Bocker was excellent!

Marvin Allen
Chuck Hays

"Service"

- cmleider Verified Customer

This was my second free oil change & tire rotation after buying my new Impala. They always do an excellent job. I needed a car wash as I had road tar on the car which I cannot get off. Jill mad sure I was able to get the car washed & not have to wait for hours. Your entire service crew is excellent!

Dean Obert
Brad Leverton
Rob Robb
Other Employees : Jill

"new car purchase"

- mpdomini Verified Customer

I had been searching for a vehicle that I wanted, I found one but it was not within my range for travel for buying. I talked to The Bocker folks told them what I wanted the price that I had found. They found the one I wanted and met the price I needed. They also helped secure a lower interest rate on the loan. I thought this was also great. I am quit happy with the treatment I received and will be returning for future purchases and service. Thank you Bockers

Dean Obert