Bommarito Honda

Jamie Novara, New Car Sales Professional, Bommarito Honda

Jamie Novara

New Car Sales Professional

January 15, 2019

"A Wonderful First-Time Car Buying Experience"

- NewCarOwner

It was my first time buying a car and I was unsure about the process. Kyle Garcia did a superb job throughout my time at Bommarito. He was helpful, thorough, and answered all of my questions. He was patient while I weighed my options! At no time did I feel pressured about my decision process. In addition, Kyle helped me after-the-fact by answering the car registration questions after my purchase. Overall, a wonderful experience!! I highly recommend going to Bommarito Honda.

Kyle Garcia
Other Employees : Jim Fincannon

January 15, 2019

"Randy Borth"

- Mina

The Randy Borth helped us right away and was very informative about what he was doing and really helped us out as much as he could.

Randy Borth

January 14, 2019

"Awesome"

- Kelhart

Kevin helped me and my husband find the perfect car with everything we could possibly want, plus some, for an amazing deal! He took his time with us and made sure we had all the information we needed and made it simple and easy for us to understand so we knew what we were really getting. He is very personable and we were so happy to work with him. Highly recommend!

Kevin Hall