Bommarito Honda

Honda Gold Master Sales Consultant

October 18, 2017

"Overall great experience"

- Eric H

Randy and the entire team were attentive, courteous, knowledgeable, and friendly. I highly recommend buying a car from this dealership. The kids play area with free ice cream was a bonus.

Jason Galeski
Gerry Hogan

October 18, 2017

"Quick and Easy"

- terbtree119

Randy Borth was able to get me in and out of the dealership quickly. I was in and out with my new fleet vehicle. No hassles at all

October 14, 2017

"Awesome service - finally, a good car buying experience!"

- AnnaMarie0311

After negative experiences at several other dealerships, I was recommended to Bommarito by a friend and I'm so thankful I was. I worked with Aaron Harrington and Michael Minner and can't say enough good things about them both. Aaron was so kind, honest and straight forward but not high pressure at all. He and Michael honestly spent a lot of time learning about me, my needs and financial situation and went above and beyond to get the best possible deal for me in a car I love. I would recommend Aaron and Michael to everyone I know. I'm so excited about my new Ford Escape! And I finally had a good car buying experience!

Aaron Harrington