Bommarito Honda

Jamie Novara

New Car Sales Professional
Michael Minner, Finance Manager, Bommarito Honda

July 11, 2018

"Fair, Fast and Efficient"

- Martha123

We received first class treatment from Kevin Hall and every person that followed. We felt we were listened too, treated fairly and walked away with the car we wanted at a reasonable price. We are very happy! Love that we have dealers like this in North County! Sam Martin and Michael Minner were great too!

Kevin Hall
Sam Martin

"Great!"

- Durbin

Great experience. This is our 3rd vehicle we have purchased from Bommarito Honda. Highly recommend going to Walter Bernard. He was very thorough with the whole process and show us all the features of our new van.

Walter Bernard

"Old Faithful"

- Jwilli12

The title of this review could be taken one of two ways - one, Kevin Hall is old; or, two, the cars he sells me are reliable. Either way, I cannot say enough good things about Kevin or the team at Bommarito Honda in Hazelwood. I have lost track of how many cars I have bought from Kevin. Sticking to the theme of this review, the number of cars purchased isn't because the cars go bad - it's either been because of car accidents, or just trading up (or down - depending on the job/income situation) - Kevin has been there for me and my family through thick and thin. He has our best interests at heart. I know a lot of car salespeople. Kevin is different - he genuinely cares. This latest purchase was for my 20-year old daughter. Kevin took the time to find out what she wanted and then the effort to scroll through countless cars and tell her the good and not-so good features that were in line with the vehicle she wanted. When we walked out she was elated for not only the vehicle she purchased, but also because of the payment and service she knows she will get from Bommarito. The next time anyone I know needs a new vehicle, I am going to highly recommend Kevin and Bommarito - in fact, I do it all the time already. By the way, sorry to call Kevin old. He has the energy and personality of a 20-something year old. Love working with him and can't refer enough people to him because I know he (and Bommarito Honda) will treat them right!

Kevin Hall