Bourne's Auto Center

Greg Cummings, Certified Sales Professional, Bourne's Auto Center

Greg Cummings

Certified Sales Professional

October 16, 2018

"Smooth Acquisition of My New Vehicle!!"

- Nichole D

I arrived at Bourne's feeling pretty bereft at the recent loss of my beloved 2007 Honda CR-V. I knew I wanted another CR-V, and Greg Cummings was extremely helpful. He was very personable and knowledgeable and made the experience of getting a new car as smooth as could be. I test-drove four CR-Vs, and Greg made sure to check with me often to see if I had any questions. Once I had made my decision, he was exceedingly helpful and informational with each stage of the buying process. When I was ready to pick up my car, I called Greg back and he easily arranged the timing and made sure everything was complete when I arrived. Thank you for a fantastic experience, I would without a doubt recommend Bourne's Auto Center, and especially Greg Cummings, to anyone looking for a smooth and easy experience.

Greg Cummings

October 16, 2018

"Quick & Easy"

- Car123

We've purchased our last (4) vehicles from them and they've always been fair, fast and friendly. There's no haggling or high pressure sales tactics- it made buying a new car a breeze!

David Pair

October 15, 2018

"Fast, easy and simple!"

- Sbenevides1996

Mario made my car buying experience easy and understandable! Bourne’s offers amazing customer service and they work with you to get the vehicle you want. I came down to test drive a car not expecting to take it home the same day. I would recommended any first time buyer to come down to Bourne’s Auto Center so they can help you with your first time buying experience, it was a pleasure!

Mario Lee