Bourne's Auto Center

Sale's
Shawn Saunders, Finance Manager, Bourne's Auto Center

Shawn Saunders

October 23, 2017

"Excellent Service and Experience!!"

- Eric Kipnes

I bought a car today through Bourne's Auto in South Easton, MA and my experience was fantastic. My salesman was David Pair. David was not only knowledgeable but also very easy to work with and I felt absolutely no pressure whatsoever. I also worked with Carlos Machado for the financing aspect and he too was very easy to work with and helped make the process a smooth one for me. Not only does Bourne's have an outstanding inventory selection, it's also easy to see why they are such a successful car dealership in the area. Thank you for a great experience!!

October 23, 2017

"Great Service!"

- HappyCustomer

I recently bought a car from Bourne Auto, and it was a great experience. The people were friendly and helpful, and the prices were great. As advertised, there was no hassle at all. I would recommend this dealership to anyone I know.

Jose Garcia
Matthew Cygielnik

October 21, 2017

"Quick and Thorough!"

- Chantei A

I found this dealership/car on Kelly Blue Book. They were straight to the point, and made this entire car buying process so easy for a first time car buyer. I am so thankful to David, Carlos and Amy for their help. David was easy to communicate with, very friendly and patient throughout the whole process. Carlos helped guide me through the warranty process, answered all my questions and helped me feel confident in the quality of my car/warranty. Thank you Amy for the quick response to my interest email. I LOVE my car and appreciate Bourne's so much!

Amy Pawlowski