Bourne's Auto Center

E Business Manager

January 23, 2018

"Best experience"

- Dodger

Kim was incredible to work with and very patient. I would absolutely recommend her and this dealership to everyone! Thank you Kim for your help!

Kim Bailey

January 22, 2018

"Super friendly and helpful!"

- Nicole S-F

I was in the market for a CR-V and had done A lot of research. I took to the internet to find a dealership. After reading reviews from many in not only MA but also in RI, CT and NH, I chose to see if Bourne's was really what I had read...excellent. Kim Bailey was who wound up working with me. She was an absolute JOY to talk to. She was so personable and patient. She got cars for me to test drive and answered all my questions. She listened to what I wanted and helped make it happen. Loved her! I chose which one I wanted and it was time to pay. I was sent to Matthew Cygielnik. He was SO nice and respectful. Even the front reception ladies were very friendly! Kim told me that they have tons of repeat customers and word of mouth customers. Well, they just got another one! My bff needs a new car and my daughter is driving age. We'll be back!

Kim Bailey
Matthew Cygielnik

January 22, 2018

"Purchased a 2011 used vehicle "

- DC21

Greg and all the staff at Bourne’s were more than helpful and made the whole process completely painless and a great experience. Would highly recommend to someone looking for a quality used vehicle.

Greg Peschel