Braman Mini of Palm Beach

Shawn Price

January 27, 2018

"Fabilous"

- Rich and Vicki

We had the gratest customer service we just love him and our Mini Cooper he always treats us very special and our car we love our mini

Santiago Mejia

November 01, 2017

"Wake Up People with 5 Stars!!!!"

- Never Again

Of course it's going to be a pleasant expierence buying a car !!!! Duh! That's their business!!!! Selling Cars!!! Enterprise is the worst!!!!! Had to beg for my re embursment !!! Still haven't gotten it!!!! Service is Awful😤 My car would have been there 3x in one month but it was only 2 Because I drove further and went to VISTA !!!!

Enterprise and customer service

October 14, 2017

"Buying is wonderful , service is not! "

- Yoga nurse

It took over an hour to drop off my MiniCooper for its yearly service. I spent 3 mins of that time with an agent, the rest of the time waiting. No chairs to sit on and the waiting area is quite far. Unless you stand there they will forget you. I pray I do not have to go back soon, what a waste of time. I will not even get into the loaner that was provided. I dread going back.

Stephen Grossman