Braman Mini of Palm Beach

Tom Rice, MINI Motoring Advisor , Braman Mini of Palm Beach

Tom Rice

MINI Motoring Advisor

November 01, 2017

"Wake Up People with 5 Stars!!!!"

- Never Again

Of course it's going to be a pleasant expierence buying a car !!!! Duh! That's their business!!!! Selling Cars!!! Enterprise is the worst!!!!! Had to beg for my re embursment !!! Still haven't gotten it!!!! Service is Awful😤 My car would have been there 3x in one month but it was only 2 Because I drove further and went to VISTA !!!!

Enterprise and customer service

October 14, 2017

"Buying is wonderful , service is not! "

- Yoga nurse

It took over an hour to drop off my MiniCooper for its yearly service. I spent 3 mins of that time with an agent, the rest of the time waiting. No chairs to sit on and the waiting area is quite far. Unless you stand there they will forget you. I pray I do not have to go back soon, what a waste of time. I will not even get into the loaner that was provided. I dread going back.

Stephen Grossman

August 28, 2017

"Key Fob Issues"

- riqueb

We had our second key fail on our mini, so we went to the dealership to purchase a replacement. This small key fob cost over 330.00. The next day the valet found he could not use the key in the usual manner to start the vehicle, it had to be inserted into the vehicle to work. It turns out that in order to have this fob function like the original, it would cost an additional 50.00 to have it programmed to do this. It is bad enough to have to pay such a ridiculous price for a key, but to have the dealer hold it hostage for an additional cost is absurd. I now understand why the dealership has such a luxurious space, and I am angry that I have to help pay for it by such tactics.

parts department