Brent Brown Toyota

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 16, 2018

"Reassured"

- raterMac

Cameron attended to us in a professional and respectful way. He made sure to answer our questions and to keep us informed of our vehicle's progress at every stage.

Jennifer Clark
Other Employees : Cameron

July 15, 2018

"experiences"

- H Tanner

I thought my "CHECK ENGINE" light correction would not take long. I had an appointment for thursday at 1:15. Mike happened to be available and checked the codes. The diagnosis indicated two days, maybe more. I needed the car Monday. at Friday noon I was told I would have the car Saturday at 3:pm. I received a call about 2:00 pm that it was ready. Jon Stinson checked me out and the correction was made, I don't know who did the work, but THANK YOU ALL I have always been treated like a special friend by Mike. You better keep him!

Mike Black
Maret Hunter
Casandra Langston
Jon Stinson

July 14, 2018

"Great communication"

- BriGuy

I love the way the service center keeps me informed about my vehicle's status. The texts and the video inspection really help me understand my vehicle's condition and what needs to be done to keep it running in top shape. The prices are fair, and the service is exceptional. The staff is helpful and polite. I really feel like Brent Brown is focused on customer satisfaction.

Cole Huntsman