Brewbaker Kia

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,440 reviews

September 26, 2022

The service manager, Justin, is absolutely fantastic! My experience with the entire service department was great! More

by hannaleigh101894
Justin Worthington
September 25, 2022

The service was fantastic and I love the service. Sabrena did a fantastic job and love the service she gave me. More

by NBAKER714
Sabrena Mitchell
September 25, 2022

Me.Russell Steward took real good care of me. I got my car serviced and washed. I didn’t even wait a very long time. That’s a plus. More

by KARENCARTER463
Russell Steward
September 24, 2022

Service was fast. Financing was available. Latest technology was used in the office. I would recommend to others. More

by samorangejr
Nathaniel Griffin
Sep 26, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 24, 2022

I have the best customer service everytime I take my car to get service. I enjoy my time every visit. More

by CHARLAYNE87
Erick Wicklund
Sep 26, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 23, 2022

Great service . Oils change was fast and simple . Staff made sure I was fully acknowledged on everything . More

by LEANISHA96
Not sure
Sep 25, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 23, 2022

Always have a great experience Customer service is outstanding Service department is excellent Waiting area is full of amenities More

by ASCHROTT13
Sabrina
Sep 25, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

September 22, 2022

I arrived to receive an oil change on my car and was greeted by Service Writer Russell. He was courteous and professional while assisting me. I waited in a clean waiting room that had snacks and coffee More

by jbmims25
RUSSELL
Sep 24, 2022 -

September 22, 2022

Brewbaker Kia is always my first stop when purchasing a car…my 4th Brewbaker purchase! More

by janhogan
Mack Walker, Johnathon (manager)
Sep 24, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi Janhogan, thank you so much for your positive comments about Brewbaker Kia! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 21, 2022

From the moment I walked through the door, everyone has been courteous and more than accommodating in order to find what I was looking for. Julie Lashley was my sales representative for my EV6 and she was More

by CLINT AVANT
Julie Lashley
Sep 23, 2022 -

Brewbaker Kia responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Brewbaker Kia! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

1 - 10 of 1,440 results